Return to Hogshead Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"King Mudas returns! Everything I touch will now turn very muddy," said Mark, making light of his unintended slip.

Jenny reached out for him and found his arm, and then took his muddy hand in hers so that they squished together, mud squeezing through their fingers, sharing the mud between them.

"Now both of our hands are dirty," said Mark in mock exasperation.

"It's a bit like getting wet hair before going swimming, it doesn't matter as you're going to get soaked anyway," Jenny remarked, pulling Mark forward another couple of steps into the deeper mud.

Mark liked the symbolism of holding their muddy hands together, both intimate and dirty at the same time. Until now, they'd gotten filthy one at a time, but this was the first time they were both naked in the paddock and about to get filthy together. Mark wished that it wasn't so dark so he could appreciate the look of the mud on their flesh. He pulled Jenny toward him and managed to find her lips to give her a kiss and he put his free hand on her bum as they kissed, knowing that it would leave a muddy handprint.

Without warning, Jenny pushed Mark's chest and he fell backwards, his bum and back spatting against the sloppy mud, he instinctively pushed out his arms behind him to stop his shoulders and head from sinking into the mud, his bum and groin beneath its surface, which and felt cool and clingy against his skin and genitals.

Jenny took uncoordinated steps towards Mark and swung her muddy leg over his body, and then sat down on his chest pressing him into the mud. He felt his arms sinking deeper into the muck behind him, and could feel Jenny's bottocks, pussy and her pubic hair pressed against his chest reminding him that they were both completely naked in the sea of filth around them.

Jenny lifted herself off Mark's chest and took two really clumsy steps forward, planting her feet either side of his head, and squatted down slowly until she felt her pussy touch his nose. Mark could only hear the slurp of the mud behind his head, so he knew Jenny was close to him, but he only knew exactly where her pussy touched his face.

Jenny's pussy felt wet against his nose and lips, and its familiar smell helped to fill in the missing blanks. It was still sweaty from her hot bedroom but also slippery from her arousal. Mark blindly lapped at what his tongue could reach, relishing its bitter sweaty flavour. His tongue found her opening and he pushed it inside to release her juices into his mouth. Its musky smell intensified its favour, whilst his saliva mixed with her sexual juices made his mouth and tongue feel more slippery than usual. All part of the pleasure of cunnilingus in Mark's opinion.

Jenny gently pressed her weight into his face and Mark felt himself continue to sink down further into the mud. Realising Jenny's intention, he let his elbows bend and pulled his muddy hands round to cup the outside of her bottocks as he felt the back of his head pressing into the wet mud behind it.

Jenny continued to use her weight to push Mark's face deeper and deeper until she could feel wet mud against her ass crack, so knew that his whole head and face was beneath the surface of the mud. She stopped pressing down and rubbed her muddy groin up and down his submerged face making sure that it was completely plastered before lifting off and standing up over him.

Mark pulled his abs tight to lift his face out of the mud, but felt Jenny take both of his hands and help to pull him into a seated position. Letting go of Jenny's hands, he scraped a thick coating of mud from the outside of his lips and spat more from his mouth that had been pushed inside - he had tried to lick Jenny's pussy as she rubbed against his face under the mud, so had gotten a mouthful. The taste of mud is odd, you know it isn't food but it still has an organic quality about it. He could feel the extra weight from the mud stuck to his head making his neck work harder to keep it steady, and could feel its cool wetness against his face and neck, and even his scalp, his hair being completely saturated by it.

"I've never licked someone under mud before, that's a first," Mark said into the darkness, sounding short tongued as mud still lined the inside of his mouth and caked his teeth.

"Was it nice?" asked Jenny, clearly close by but sounding muffled because of the mud blocking Mark's ears.

"Yes. I could taste you, which was hot, and then I could feel mud sliding up the side of my face, then my tongue had to fight through lots of mud to continue to lick you, and my mouth filled, so I knew I had gone under," Mark explained, spraying out bits of mud as he spoke.

"Pretty successful then: I'd only wanted to duck you under, not drown you!" said Jenny, running her muddy hand down the side of Mark's head enjoying how caked it felt.

"Your head feels really muddy," Jenny said, smoothing the thick layer of mud around his head and then down over his face.

There was no way Mark could leave this provocation unanswered, he scraped mud from his eyes and blinked several times until he felt his eyelids unstick themselves and open. Everything was dark but he could make out the faint outline of a few shapes close by, one being Jenny. Heaving himself up, he shouted, "your turn," before pushing Jenny off her feet. She hit the mud with a loud splat and sprawled there finding it hard to move. Mark pushed her over onto her side so that her left arm, leg and the whole of the left side of her body slowly sank into the deep mud, she lifted her neck up as her face was precarious close to the muddy surface.

"Ooo, that's cool," Jenny said, feeling the mud against her stomach and breast and pretty sure that the rest of her would be enjoying the same sensation very soon.

Mark knelt next to her face, his knees and lower legs sinking beneath the mud and held his now very muddy cock out straight in front of him with his hand. He felt for Jenny's face above the surface with his cock and it touched her chin. He moved it right about an inch and pressed it against her lips.

Feeling Mark's muddy cock on her lips, Jenny understood what he meant by "her turn". She opened her mouth and let it push past her lips and teeth and press against her tongue. Mark thrust it in and out of her mouth a couple of times, Jenny's saliva mixing with the mud on his cock making liquid mud coat the inside of her mouth. This tasted a bit unpleasant but not enough to want to stop, and then she felt Mark's muddy hand wet her face and press down on her right cheek, his muddy fingers across her ear and his cock still inside her mouth, and the left-hand side of her face felt the wet caress of mud as it touched the surface.

"Oh fuck!" thought Jenny, and took a deep wet breath in past Mark's muddy cock, which was Mark's queue to forcibly push her head fully under the surface of the mud whilst following her down with his cock still in her mouth. Jenny felt the wet mud rush up past her face and fill her right ear, which had been the highest part of her head as she lay on her side, so she knew that Mark had pushed her whole head completely under the surface of the mud, as Mark's had been. Feeling Mark's cock still in her mouth, she rocked her head back and forth the best she could, slowed by the resistance of the mud, to make it slide in and out of her mouth. She felt the cool mud on her tonsils and knew that her mouth was completely full of mud.

Mark plunged his right hand deep into the mud and found Jenny's head, and pulled himself back up on his knees so his cock was no longer beneath the surface of the mud, lifting Jenny's head out with it, she continued sucking his cock and letting it slide in and out of her mouth despite knowing that she was no longer under its dirty surface. Mark's cock brushed the back of her throat and Jenny gagged. Jenny pulled away from his cock quickly before coughing and retching loudly.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" said Mark, concerned.

Jenny made loud spitting noises in front of him and finally spoke in a croaky voice, "your cock touched my throat which made me gag, and I instinctively tried to breathe forgetting that my mouth and nose were full of mud."

"Do you want to go back to the house?" Mark asked, worried that she'd have had enough for one night.

"I don't live in a house, remember," Jenny replied, then spat more mud from her mouth. "Thanks, but I'm not going back until I've washed all of my sweat away with this lovely stinky mud, and I'd prefer to do that feeling your cock inside me fucking like your life depended on it, a bit like earlier."

Mark laughed, "I was so desperate earlier, I thought I was going to go off like a fire hose and blast you through the window and into your garden!"

Jenny laughed out loud, which helped to reassure Mark that she was okay. Jenny knew that if he could produce cum like a firehouse she'd want to be in its path getting covered from head to toe!

Jenny got to her knees and pushed Mark's chest. Taking the hint, Mark sat back into the mud and Jenny threw a muddy leg across him and sat on his lap. She rubbed herself against his cock making sure both of their privates were caked in a thick layer of mud for lubrication, before sliding her hand down to direct it upward and hold it steady until she felt its muddy tip find her virgina and then sat down slowly until he was balls deep inside her.

"That feels so nice and the mud inside it feels wonderful," said Mark.

This was Jenny's time to play. She sat on his cock for a few minutes as she rubbed mud over herself anywhere and everywhere her hands could reach, paying particular attention to her armpits, anywhere else that got sweaty and her orifices as it felt nice inside them. Thick lumps of mud spattered down onto Mark as Jenny rubbed it over her skin and hair, over and over again. Everytime she moved, Mark could feel it through his cock, enjoying its slow but steady stimulation.

"Are you sufficiently dirty now?" Mark asked, unable to see how covered she was, but hearing Jenny plastering layer after layer of mud over herself had been very erotic. He particularly liked it when she took a deep breath in, rubbed mud into her face which forced her breath out against her muddy hand and fingers, breathing deeply afterward to catch up on the oxygen she had missed whilst holding her breath.

"Yes," replied Jenny, satisfied that if anyone could see her now she'd look like she was made entirely of mud.

Mark felt something very muddy touch his lips. He wasn't sure what it was until he felt Jenny's hand behind his head and her muddy tongue push past his lips and into his mouth. Jenny had given her face a fresh coating of mud before going in for a very muddy kiss. They kissed passionately and snogged as if the mud wasn't there. It churned between their tongues and they passed it back and forth between their mouths.

Jenny felt Mark's now ridgid cock inside of her, so knew he wasn't that far from cumming. She put her hand down and scooped up more mud to make his climax extra dirty. She lifted her hand to her face and immediately smelt the strong stench of cowshit. Mark ground himself deep inside her and started to moan. Mind made up, Jenny pushed the handful of muck into her mouth and then wiped it up and down her face before pressing it back against his.

Mark felt Jenny's face press against his and the smell of fresh cowshit flooded his nostrils. It didn't take him long to realise that she had covered her face in cowshit. Close to climax and not discouraged by this dirty twist, he opened his lips and kissed her and slid his tongue into her mouth. Jenny reciprocated by opening her mouth and letting its shitty contents flow between them. The mixture of cowshit and mud tasted bitter and felt gloopy, sticking to the roof of their mouths and caking their teeth, which was by no means pleasant but neither of them cared as the building orgasm it helped to induce made it worth it by a country mile.

Mark had to break away from their shitty kiss so he could moan loudly and then open his mouth in a silent orgasm holding his breath.

Jenny could feel Mark's cock pumping inside of her, and knew by his moans that he was having a really powerful orgasm. He let out a long guttural moan, sighed and started to breath hard. Jenny had already cum whilst they were sharing their shitty kiss without Mark releasing what had added to its intensity and desperation.

Mark relaxed his muscles and allowed himself to lie back in the filth. Jenny swung her leg back from over him and lay down alongside, both half buried in the deep mud, she rested her muddy head on his shoulder, shit covered face on his chest and her muddy leg across his thighs. Mark could instantly feel how dirty she was, and felt happy that being filthy didn't stop her from wanting to kiss and cuddle, which made him feel hopelessly content.

"So, was that nice?" asked Jenny, her mouth still coated in cowshit.

"Fuck, yes," panted Mark, unable to say much else.

"If we were both blind, is this something you'd want to do?" asked Jenny.

"Definitely yes, point made. But cleaning up afterward would be way harder," he laughed.

"I love getting dirty with you, it makes me feel so alive and naughty," said Jenny, her head still resting on Mark's chest listening to his heartbeat.

"As much as I could actually lie here until morning, someday we'll actually have to do that, we need to get up and get showered off. And before you suggest it, there's no way you're going to climb into my nice clean sheets whilst you're that muddy. Well, not tonight anyway," Jenny said, not wanting to completely rule out them being that filthy in her bedroom at some point either.

Jenny lifted her head from Mark's chest, which left a large muddy print against it, and sat up in the mud. She got to her feet with some difficulty as the mud stuck to her was thick and heavy. Jenny ran her hands down her body and along her arms and then legs to scrape off as much as she could, which splattered down to rejoin the pool she stood in. Whilst undoubtedly still completely brown from head to toe, she felt lighter and able to move more naturally. Mark stood up beside Jenny and took her hand when he finally found it. She let their muddy fingers interlock and squeezed them tight, letting the mud squeeze between them.

"You really like doing that," said Mark, noticing that she had done that every time their hands had been muddy.

"It feels nice, dirty hands are sexy," replied Jenny, realising that maybe this was a kink she could call her own and not just one of Mark's she had adopted.

They headed for the lights that shone from the buildings just past the gate at the bottom of the field.

"I suppose Malcomn left the lights on for you. Dutiful that one," snarked Mark.

Jenny just laughed.

As they got close to the cleaning shed, its lights illuminated them and they could finally see how dirty they had gotten. Jenny was completely brown from head to toe, not an inch of shin showing anywhere. To be fair, that had been her aim whilst she sat on Mark's cock. However, whilst Mark was almost completely covered, the odd small patch of fair skin shone impossibly light against the contrast of the darker mud. Both of their faces were particularly dirty with their hair stuck flat to their heads and green streaks of cowshit running through the brown mud.

"You look amazing, as always. I bet it gets tiring hearing that after a while," said Mark, admiring her sexy body that somehow looked even prettier covered with a layer of mud.

Jenny didn't mind Mark calling her beautiful as she could tell he was being sincere. Mark didn't have a poker face, Jenny could see how much she turned him on, which made her feel good about herself and confident. Mark was less self-assured, he didn't think he was anything special, when actually Jenny found him lovely, funny, handsome, with a nice body and smoking hot bottom she just wanted to bite.

"Did you mean to fill your mouth with cowshit?" asked Mark, wanting to know if she meant to be that dirty intentionally.

"Of course," replied Jenny, lying through her teeth, that looked green and shitty in the light from the shed.

Once under the shed's roof, they took it in turns to spray, loosen and then rinse away the thick layer of dirt from each other's body. Mark carefully cleaning between Jenny's legs, and Jenny repaying the favour by washing the mud from his cock, balls and ass crack. He squeaked with surprise as her finger cleaned his anus and pushed inside momentarily.

Soaking wet, naked, but looking clean, they made their way back to the paddock and carefully tracked around its boundary, to avoid the muddy hollow, and climbed the hill towards Jenny's cottage. It took much longer going up than coming down, but they found their way quite easily, as the sky was getting a little bit lighter as dawn was breaking.

Pussing open Jenny's gate, it wasn't long before they were back inside Jenny's cottage, where no one could arrest them for trespassing naked. Jenny reminded Mark that she owned the farm, so technically it doesn't really matter there either.

"Wait there, mister!" said Jenny, stopping Mark in his tracks.

She turned on the light and Mark shielded his eye's from its brightness. Squinting through his fingers and removing his hand once he became accustomed to it, he looked at Jenny. She was wet, naked, pretty clean, but her feet were muddy and he glanced down at his own and at the browny green footprints he had trailed in from the kitchen door to where he stood. Jenny's smaller prints crossed his and led over to the light switch.

"Ooops," he said.

They gingerly walked to the bathroom trying, but failing, to not leave many more footprints and sat on the side of the bath and washed their feet off. They towelled themselves off, leaving the dirty towel in the bottom of the bath, before climbing back into Jenny's bed, damp but reasonably clean considering how dirty they had both been earlier.

"Your bed's sweaty, do you want to sleep in the mud instead?" asked Mark.

"You need to get some sleep, I've got a surprise for you in the morning, probably, but it might be a bit later," said Jenny, sparking Mark's interest.

"What is it? I don't like surprises," asked Mark, not actually that fond of surprises.

"Don't fret, you'll like this one," said Jenny and she rolled over and snuggled into her pillow to show that he was going to have to wait to find out.

The Surprise

------------

Mark woke up and looked over at Jenny, she was already awake. Her hair was a mess and she didn't have any makeup on. Mark preferred how women look in the morning, before they paint on a different face, because they look real, natural and maybe a bit more vulnerable and all the more attainable for it. The sunlight streamed through the edges of Jenny's curtains and her room felt warm and light. It was a warm comfortable place to be in despite the lingering smell of sweat.

Turning to him, Jenny asked, "Did you enjoy your dip in my pool last night?"

"Yes, but I think it needs a water change as it stinks," Mark replied, his blue grey eyes twinkling at her.

Mark rolled towards Jenny to kiss her and she rolled onto her back. Mark put his knee between hers so that his thigh pressed into her pussy and kissed her on the lips.

"You need to brush your teeth," said Jenny.

Mark turned to get off the bed, to go and brush his teeth like he had been told, but Jenny grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. Mark looked confused, so Jenny put her hand on his head and pulled his hair gently as she directed his face down towards her groin.

Mark obediently complied and started licking her pussy, Mark didn't really need Jenny's encouragement to do this as he loves its taste. It had a stronger smell and taste not dissimilar to how urine is darker, more concentrated, in the morning. He was getting aroused by the feeling of her wetness on his face and her smell filling his nose, which he pushed into her virgina inbetween licking and probing with his tongue, spreading her wetness across his face.