Return to Mel

Story Info
Cocksucker/pussy licker returns to play with red head beauty.
6.2k words
4.7
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers

It's been some time since I've played with Mel. Life and all that comes with it got in the way and I couldn't get back to her to play again.

Last time I'd seen her it was established she'd be in control of everything and I would be the submissive slut I fantasized about. We'd first met when I was part of a group of guys getting together to suck each other. Mel had been invited by the host one night and she took on all four of us men.

She and I hit it off because during the small orgy we were part of, I used my tongue to clean all the cum from her pussy but also made her come several times while doing it. Something she told me the other three had never even tried to do.

Mel is a stunning red head with a blaze orange bush surrounding her enlarged pussy lips. Her tits were small at 34b but a wonderful handful of soft silky flesh. And her nipples were as erotic as I've ever seen. A good half inch long when excited and sensitive enough she would have orgasms if you played with them long enough.

But she wasn't just a slut taking on all comers. She and I had a conversation after she was with us four men. She admitted to being a bit of a nympho. But she was discreet and careful about who she played with. Because I had made her needs primary during our first meeting she offered to host me and role play however I wanted.

Mel told me she had never had a man go down on her like I had done. Not one bringing her to multiple orgasms in a very short time. She suggested she and I go it alone besides joining the other three men. After a few days I agreed and we met. Both times we met were incredibly sensual and erotic. Mel took charge and became my mistress. She had me service her repeatedly, licking her pussy and ass. She sat on my face letting me clean my own cum from her pussy after I ejaculated inside her. She rubbed her blaze orange bush into my nose doing so.

On the second visit Mel took my ass. She pegged me taking my anal virginity. It was painful as hell at first but after she started seriously fucking my ass bumping up against my prostate it was a thrillingly intense experience. My cock got as hard as it had ever been and Mel instructed me to jack off in my hand and take the cum in my mouth without swallowing it. As I came with her still pegging me I became delirious from the intensity of my orgasm. Once I had calmed down, Mel ordered me to open my mouth to see if I had retained the cum. I had.

She walked me through the erotic art of snow-balling. We exchanged my cum back and forth from my mouth to her mouth finally ending up with her swallowing some of my semen and me swallowing the rest left in my mouth.

It was during my second visit Mel told me either I totally submit to her demands or we would just go back to meeting up occasionally with the three guys we'd previously played with. Since she and I played alone I'd never gone back with the three men.

I hesitated to agree, thinking Mel would possibly put my marriage at risk with her demands. She assured me our meetings would be only when I wanted and we were both available for each other. No demands to leave my place at anytime of day or night.

So, I agreed to the terms and it was after I agreed she told me she'd be pegging me. It caught me by surprise. I was fearful of the pain and unsure I really wanted my ass penetrated like she was suggesting. But she reminded me of our agreement. And, after it was over I knew not only was my mouth to be used but my ass would be used as well.

After a long period of ambivalence about the anal play I realized my sex life had once again grown stale. Nothing changed with the wife and I. The sex was only occasional and primarily missionary. On rare occasions she'd let me eat her pussy to bring her to an orgasm. Or deign to blow me.

So, I called Mel, fearful she'd be pissed about my absence, following her pegging me. I'd not been in contact for over a month and understood why she might be reluctant to get together again.

Turns out Mel was delighted.

"Bill! About damn time you called me. I was wondering if I'd scared you away. And I dearly miss that tongue you have."

"Hey, Mel. Been a shit show month and my life was in chaos. But settled down now. I've thought about you almost every day. Think you might be open to meeting again?"

"So you didn't think about me EVERY day?" she replied with a small giggle.

"Ok, it was every day. You totally whipped me in a very short time. I know I'm to submit to anything you want and willing to keep the agreement." I told her.

"Ah, baby, no worries. I would love to meet up again. I think you probably satisfied me better than anyone I can think of with your tongue. And that thick cock ain't a slouch either."

"Listen, I have to tell you I was a little afraid of where you wanted me to go. It's hard for a control freak like me to give up control like you were asking. But, truthfully....I think you've already taken control. I just can't get how much excitement and pleasure you gave me out of my mind."

"Well, I do have a super power, Bill. Pussy!" Mel laughed.

"Yep, that's it. The red bush has hypnotized my cock and mind." I laughed back.

"Ok, babe, I'm open to have us meet just about anytime you want. For you, I'll make time. But the terms of our relationship remain. I started you down a path you wanted to go and you are either my bitch or we go our separate ways. Can you live with that?"

"I can do that, Mel. I want to be with you." I answered.

"Good. Then I look forward to getting together. You have any days available in the near future?"

"I do. I have the next three days off with the wife working all day. Any chance we can meet on such short notice?"

"Tomorrow at nine a.m.?" she asked

"That will work. Thank you. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again."

"Me too, sweetie. Oh what I want to do to you. And then some!" she laughed.

"Uh oh, I think I might start to worry. This isn't going to be a revenge thing is it."

"Oh, baby, you know it." she giggled.

"I'm in!" I joked back. "So, I'll come dragging my bad, bad self back tomorrow."

"Yes you will. And I'll be here." she continued with a giggle.

So, the next day I was at Mel's door at nine a.m..

Mel opened the door dressed in a black bra, black panties, garter belt with dark stockings. She was a gorgeous sight to behold. The black contrasting with her long bright red hair was erotic as it can get for me.

"Hey, baby, how are you?" she said as she hugged me tightly to her chest.

"Good, now very good." I replied while still in her arms.

She reached her lips with bright red lipstick up to my mouth and gave me a passionate kiss, using her tongue to attack my mouth and tongue. Already she had managed to get me started toward a hard cock.

After taking a long time to keep the kiss going she stepped back and smiled at me.

"So, I decided to get dressed up for you since it's been so long. What do think?"

"I think you're about as hot a woman as I've ever laid eyes on, Mel. That's what I think." I laughed. "And your outfit just highlights how hot you are."

"Oh, trying to get back on my good side already are we?" Mel joked. "Well, it's working but I think you owe me a big kiss on another set of my lips to make up for taking so long to get back to me. And beginning now you are my bitch and to address me as mistress. You are to tell me the truth and do what I tell you. Do you understand this bitch?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Ok, let me sit down here on the couch so you can crawl over between my legs to service me. Get those fucking clothes off now!"

She walked from the kitchen into the living room and sat on the leather love seat arranged at an angle to a matching couch and lounge chair. Once she sat on the edge of the love seat she pulled her panties down and spread her legs wide to expose the red bush with prominent labia peeking through.

She motioned me over with a "come here" finger motion. I quickly crawled between her legs and put my mouth to her pussy. I stuck my tongue deep inside to probe her inner walls. And was met with a big, big surprise. He cunt was full of semen. Fresh semen.

It was clear Mel had fucked someone right before I arrived and I was on clean up of the cum left inside her. It wasn't that I was unwilling to eat the cum. It just threw me for a loop I had no forewarning about being the one to clean her pussy.

"Oh, I see you ran into James' cum." she said looking down at me. "He's upstairs and is going to come down to meet you."

"Wow! I wasn't prepared for this one, Mel. You are a woman full of surprises." I told her.

"No, baby, I'm full of a man's semen and I want you to start licking me clean like you did the first time I ever met you. You were eating three guys' cum that night. And you fucking liked it."

"Yes mistress." I replied and started licking up and down her slit with my tongue. I probed inside to gather the cum filling her vagina. It was bitter. And thick. A definite salty taste. And my mind had transitioned from the friend of Mel to her slave. And eating cum was a treat to start our renewed relationship.

I licked on both sides of her labia, running my tongue's tip up to the prominent clit poking out from the erotic red bush. My mouth was coated with the cum. I had finished cleaning Mel's pussy and wanted to bring her to have an orgasm.

He clit continued to grow with my flicks of my tongue's tip. Then I took the whole clit inside my lips and sucked followed by rapid movements of my entire tongue directed on her trigger for orgasm.

Mel was moaning loud and calling me her cunt-licker and her bitch. I kept alternating from probing and licking her labia and inside the walls of the lips. Then back to her clit.

Mel was very wet. Her pussy was secreting the wonderful honey of her love juices I remembered so well. It was a fountain of a woman's essence. The sweet tasting fluid of passion. I was in a trance in my attempt to please her. And based on her moans and gasps, I was being successful in my endeavors.

I continued my attention to Mel's pussy running up and down her slit, probing inside, using the flat of my tongue to spread her labia. Even running it down to the beginning of her ass crack.

I finally inserted two fingers inside Mel's pussy. I pushed them deep inside her. Pulled back to the bump on the upper wall and massaged it. Supposedly this was the G-Spot. Not sure but it seemed to be a place that made Mel cry out even louder.

In doing this, more of the cum came seeping out into my mouth. Mixed with Mel's juices it was an aphrodisiac.

I kept my fingers inside and pushed firmly but never brought them outside her lips. I kept my mouth and tongue busy on her clit. Sucking and flicking my tongue on the engorged beauty.

I could tell Mel was building up to a climax. He pussy was beginning to have small muscle tightness around my fingers. The pussy juice increased in volume and was dripping down to her ass crack. It continued to have a slight mix of another man's cum.

At last the orgasm took over. Mel pushed her bush hard into my face. Her ass lifted off the love seat. She was screaming out in pleasure. My fingers inside her were being squeezed and then released as her orgasm reached it's peak. There were several more smaller orgasms as I never quit my service on her.

She had sat back down but I could feel the little spasms of pleasure inside her. They massaged my two fingers stroking the bump on the upper wall of her pussy.

Finally Mel pushed me away from her red bush.

"Enough, you freak! I can't take anymore. You are a damn freak with that tongue of yours'. It has been missed." Mel laughed at me.

I sat up on my knees with my head bowed before her.

"It's ok, Bill. Time out. I'll let you know when you go back into the role play of being my bitch."

She was soaked with sweat. He love juices still glistened on her bush. The thin transparent fluid gave her red bush an appearance of having just been in a shower.

"Well, I have to say that was hot, Mel. Really, really hot. Made me remember how I came to be crazy about you."

"You really are an oral personality aren't you. Never seen anyone who enjoyed eating pussy, cum or sucking cock like you, baby. Glad I'm the one to have you serve me."

"Me too, Mel. So tell me about the cum I cleaned up.?

"Oh James is an intern of mine. I like him. And he has a big cock. Probably close to eight inches. And thick. Think you're going to like sucking him. And taking him in your ass."

"Wait...wait...he knows about me? He knows I'm a cock sucker?"

"Oh Bill, shut the fuck up! You are a cock sucker and a good one. James is cool and likes women and men. So, I told him about you when you first came over and asked him if he wanted to play if he got a chance. When you called me, I was at work. So I asked him over. He was free. And wanted to get in my panties." she laughed.

"I'm trusting you, Mel. So tell me if I need to know anything."

"I got you...no prob. So how 'bout we call him down to let you get some cock?" she said.

"Alright if you're ok with him then I'll trust your judgement."

"Good....hey James, come down and meet Bill. He's cool with it." Mel shouted toward the stairs.

A tall young man about 25 appeared. He was black and came into the room nude. He was handsome with a great smile, About six foot and slender. Except for the thick cock that hung between his legs. Even flaccid his cock was a good six inches and thick with a large set of balls hanging below.

James appeared shy in meeting me but Mel helped break the ice.

"So James, Bill is my bitch. He's a great oral guy. Drives me crazy when he goes down on me. And...he loves sucking cock! Isn't that right Bill?"

"Uh, yeah......I do love sucking. Mel kinda surprised me here but I'm game with what she wants to do and you're welcome to join. Good to meet you, James." I said and extended my hand. James shook it and smiled seeming to relax.

"Thanks, Bill. Good to meet you as well. Sure Mel told you I'm bi. She's taken me under her wing both at the job and in our personal life. I've only had one guy blow me and never done anything anal just to let you know. But I think about guys blowing me and fucking their asses."

"Well, I love sucking cock and you have the biggest soft cock I've ever seen, dude. My god it's big! Makes my mouth water." I laughed

"Yeah, you go with what you're given, Bill. Guess I'm lucky except some girls look at it and won't let me even close to their pussies."

"Yeah I think I can see why they might hesitate." I laughed.

"Ok, Bill, we're going to go back to our roleplay. You're once again my sub and do whatever I tell you. James is also one of my subs and he follows my demands. See, how nice things are. I get to play with two nice men and they get to do as I say. And to follow me down the yellow brick road of kinkiness. And what do you two need to do right now!"

We both dropped to our knees without hesitation. Bowed our heads in submission.

"Good sluts. Now here's how it's going to go. Bill will suck James with his ass up in the air and I will peg Bill at the same time. James will cum in Bill's mouth and Bill won't swallow until I say he can.

James has a very quick reload time, don't you J?"

"Yes mistress." James quickly replied.

"So once James gets hard again, he will take my place fucking Bill's ass. Hopefully it will be quick or I'll be fucking that tight ass for a long time, Bill. And, when that happens, I get aggressive and rough. Ouch!" laughed Mel.

Mel told us how she wanted us positioned for the next round of her submissive training. She had James stand at the foot of her king size bed while I knelt on all fours at the foot facing with ass up facing the headboard ready for Mel to fuck with her thick 6 1/2 in strap-on. She decided to use the smaller size so I could focus on sucking cock.

"Ok James stick that cock down his throat. Don't be a pussy. I want you to fuck him like you're fucking my pussy. Got it?"

"Yes mistress." James replied as he entered through my lips and pushed his big cock down as far as he could. He was only semi-erect. I took the thick cock down with pleasure. Tightened my lips on the shaft and started using tongue to lick and swirl on it as it passed back and forth from deep to the tip being only barely inside my lips. I could feel the cock growing and was extremely excited. I love feeling a man's cock grow inside my mouth.

James started pushing and pulling his cock faster and harder with each stroke. He was making sure Mel saw he was fucking my mouth just like she demanded he fuck her pussy. He pulled my head back and forth using both hands on the sides of my head.

Mel was busy preparing my ass for fucking. She inserted two fingers inside the rosebud and passing by the tight sphincter. She had lubed both fingers and the rosebud and it made for an easier entrance. It still made me flinch as she penetrated me. But, I acclimated myself to the probing she had begun to do. She found my prostate and gently stroked the walnut. I let out a gasp even with a cock buried deep inside my mouth.

James kept pounding me. He was now fully eight inches hard. I was having some episodes of gagging with the rough fucking my face was getting.

l didn't panic or want it to stop. I just got more and more revved with excitement. His cock had charged my sexual energy. I fucking loved being submissive to the young man and his big cock and to Mel as she probed my ass.

Mel started pouring a good dollop of lube down my ass crack and directly on the rosebud. She applied a liberal amount on her strap-on phallus.

After rubbing the lubed strap-on along my ass crack and directly on the opening, Mel began to enter me. She slowly inserted the faux cock head past my sphincter. It was throbbing and burning as it passed through. Luckily I was so focused on sucking the big cock the pain didn't seem too intense.

I finally mastered taking the big cock deep without too much gagging. James continued to grab my head on both temples to pull me deeper onto his cock. He was giving me a face fucking just as Mel had wanted.

Meanwhile, Mel kept slowly pushing the strap-on further up my anal canal. I could feel each incremental movement as it moved along. My ass was squeezing the strap-on tightly and even with the lube it was noticeable when it pushed forward. I could feel the stretching of my hole with each deeper push.

But sucking and licking the soft textured but rock hard cock James was feeding me made probing my ass only a second thought. And it was now also feeling very nice as it passed over my prostate.

I felt a fullness inside me. It made me wonder what a woman must feel as a cock filled her pussy. Her strap-on in my ass was definitely starting to trigger a lot of pleasure center synapses.

I was gasping with my mouth full of cock and ass full from the pegging. Mel had started to pick it up. She was pulling halfway back and jamming the strap-on hard down my hole until it bottomed out. It hurt sooo good!

After what seemed an hour but was probably only ten minutes at best, I started feeling the tell-tale signs of James getting ready to spray my tonsils with his seed. There was a notable tensing of his shaft and when I pulled back to the head it had seemed to grow bigger with the hole opening flared.

At the same time my cock had grown hard from the excitement I was experiencing. No doubt the fake cock passing across my prostate had stimulated the hell out of my entire body. More specifically my cock. And the impending delivery of sweet hot cum from the big cock James was fucking me with heightened every nerve ending of my sexual being.

Suddenly the pumping started down at the base of James' cock, near his balls. Then the spasm of the underside vessels feeding his cock blood. And then the incredibly powerful burst of cum hit the back of my mouth. A large wad of spunk. I pulled back so the remaining cum hit my mouth and inner cheeks. Wad after wad of warm thick cum shot into my mouth.

cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers
12