Return to Mel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Mel continued to fuck my ass and James cried out loudly as he ejaculated into my cum container of a mouth. I was fucking delirious with pleasure. Tasting the thick salty cum and feeling my ass being opened up was a mixture of absolute erotic and sensual joy.

Finally James finished his orgasm and only a small seeping bit of cum was oozing on my tongue. He was laying his chest across my back while gasping from the heavy exertion. He was wet with sweat. Eventually his cock softened and he slowly pulled it from my mouth. I licked the small remnants of sperm still on the head. He rubbed the head around my lips.

And Mel continued to fuck me. While I had a full mouth of a man's semen. I swirled it around inside my mouth to get the full taste and feel of it. Mel told me to turn my head so she could see it in my mouth.

"Swallow it bitch. Swallow the spunk that man worked so hard to give you!" she demanded as she continued with long strokes inside my anal canal.

I quickly gulped the cum of James down my throat. All that was left was the cum coating my tongue and the inner walls of my mouth. The taste of his semen continued to be a treat on my palate.

"James, stick that cock back in his mouth! I want you hard as quick as possible so he gets to feel a real cock in his ass. Hurry up, put it back in him."

James immediately presented the wilting cock to my lips. It still looked like it was close to six inches. Still thick. I opened and started licking the head and shaft until he pushed deeper inside. I pulled my lips tightly up and down the shaft and made sure to suck on the big head like it was a tit. I suckled it for minutes before I pushed back down to his pubic hair meeting my lips. I continued to repeat this and turned my head in circular motions as his shaft passed back and forth. My tongue stayed busy. Flat on his shaft and the tip inside the piss and cum hole.

Once again I got to feel the growth of the cock. It grew and filled my mouth until my jaw started to ache a bit. James started thrusting to accelerate his erection's growing hardness.

And in just a short time, James had returned to a full hardness that only the young seem to pull off in such brief interims between orgasms. Mel saw the hardening cock and slowly pulled her phallic strap from my ass. She instructed me to turn around on the bed with my ass at the edge. She had James to join her behind me at the entrance of my now widely opened rosebud.

Mel used lube to coat the hard cock fully. She had me bend over the edge of the bed with my ass up and my face down on the bed top.

Mel made sure to lube the opening of my ass and then instructed James to enter me. I felt the big head start inside me and then it pushed through the sphincter.

"Oh my god! That fucking hurts." I cried out.

"Take it bitch. You can do it. Pretty soon you're going to be in la-la land of pleasure." Mel remarked. "And just to be nice I'm going to put my pussy in your face so you can eat me while James fuck that nice ass."

Mel climbed up on the bed, spread her legs to open her orange bush in my face and scooted under my head so my mouth was at her labia. I could smell aroma of her excited pussy.

James continued to push past my anal collar and each inch seemed to push against the walls of my canal which was resisting to no avail. I could feel a sharp throbbing with each push. And the pressure seemed almost unbearable. His cock was 2 inch pipe thick, steroid cucumber thick. The strap-on seemed small in comparison.

Mel diverted my attention from the pain by pushing her red bush firmly into my face. My tongue went to work on her labia and inside her vaginal opening. I used the broad flat of my tongue to lick from the perineum to the clit along her juicy slit. Her bush was pushed into my nose nearly blocking my airway. I had the out of body experience of my ass being taken by a large cock while my mouth was full of pussy.

I can't say I wasn't uncomfortable. But I can't say I wasn't blissed out by the overstimulation of cock and cunt. And as James pushed forward with is big cock the fullness in my anus became more enjoyable than painful. He was nearly in up to his balls. My prostate was once again responding to a stimulation pushing against it. It sent chills of tactile joy all along my body.

I continued feverishly licking Mel's cunt from slit to clit to lips. I reached out to twist her long excited nipples on her perfect hand full of tits. She was gasping as much as James and I from the sexual overload.

Mel's cunt was getting wetter. My own cock had been dripping precum since Mel had pegged me and it was literally running down the shaft. James had let his cock rest deep inside me with his balls up against my ass cheeks but was now pulling back until his cock head was near my opening before slowly pushing all the way back into the depths of my anus.

The fucking was making me get more and more pleasure. The pain was barely noticeable being offset by the constant brushing against my prostate producing a constant jolt of excitement.

It caused me to go after the pussy stuffed in my face. I pushed my tongue as deep as it would go inside her. I sucked on her lips and on her now enlarged clit and rolled her hard nipples between thumbs and forefingers while pulling up from her body.

All three of us were groaning and breathing hard. We were soaked in sweat, pussy juice and precum. My ass was now being pummeled with deep cock strokes that were faster and harder every second. I felt ready to explode from sensory overload.

God, the feeling of a cock stretching me open, filling me and stroking inside me was glorious! The taste of Mel's pussy was like the sweetest honey mixed with the taste of a woman's juices. My cock was hard and feeling like it would erupt.

After ten minutes of this constant pounding, licking and sucking I felt the large cock of James seem to get more rigid, the head larger and then it throbbed and pumped and spewed shots of warmth inside me. I could feel the warm cum washing the walls of my anus. Feel the spasms of the cock's hard shaft and thick head. Feel the burst and stop, burst and stop of cum.

James was yelling out his excitement. "Oh fuck, oh fuck...ah that's so fucking good...so fucking good! Oh this ass is hot, so fucking tight...fuccckkk!"

Just as James was ending his orgasm, Mel started pushing her bush hard against my face as she arched her back into a bridge, her legs pushing her pelvis upward. She was screaming out her pleasure as my tongue kept flicking hard against her clit while my lips sucked it as deep into my mouth as possible. My hands stayed with her firm breasts pulling on her nipples and massaging the small mounds.

Mel was as flushed as her red bush and hair. She gasped and moaned her excitement.

I could feel James' cock start to soften inside me. He slowly withdrew and a flow of cum followed out of my gapped ass. Mel immediately yelled at him.

"Don't let that cum hit the floor bitch! Get your mouth down there and clean up the mess you made. And don't swallow any of it. You understand fucker!?"

"Yes mistress."

And James got down to my opening with his tongue and started gathering the cum he had deposited onto his tongue and into his mouth. It was a large amount of spunk. Thick and creamy.

Mel lifted away from me and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. She wouldn't have to do it very long before I would erupt.

"That's it Billy boy....I want you to shoot your cum into my hand. And do it soon fucker!"

I soon started to shoot cum into her hand. It was three big bursts of cum. It was ecstasy A relief of sexual tension. Mel collected it all for the most part and quickly put it in front of my face telling me to open my mouth.

"Take this cumslut. You left a mess on my hand and I want it clean. And don't you dare swallow it."

I lapped and sucked my own cum from her hand and fingers. Letting it accumulate inside my mouth. It was salty and bitter. But I truly enjoyed the sticky, slimy consistency of it. I liked having it rest inside my mouth on my tongue. I rolled it around like mouthwash.

"James, have you cleaned up your mess? And have you saved it for inspection?"

James was sitting on his heels clearly with something in his mouth.

"Yeth, Mistrath." he mumbled through his cum filled mouth.

"Good, cumsluts. Now open for inspection. The one with the largest load gets to eat my ass and the one with smallest load gets to rim the other one's ass. Open wide, subbies." Mel laughed.

I swallowed my own load of cum tasting slightly like having a mouth full of pennies. But it was cum. And I was addicted to it. Every part, from getting it shot into my mouth, to eating creampies to eating my own.

James swallowed his own cum he had gathered from my well fucked ass. I was guessing he had a larger amount based on feeling him ejaculate inside me. Turns out I was right.

"Well, Bill, you get to rim James while he gets to worship my ass. So get ready."

Mel reached into a closet nearby to get a sex pillow. When she laid on the bed, her ass was elevated while her shoulders and back lay at a slight angle. He ass was fully exposed for James to service.

James crawled up the bed to where Mel had presented her ass with her red bush framing it from above. Her rosebud was pink and tight it appeared. James got in position with his ass near the bottom edge of the bed. I was open and in a place I could get on my knees to access.

We both started licking and probing our designated ass crack and anal openings. My tongue swept up and down the crack before probing the rosebud. It wasn't long until Mel once again exploded into orgasm. She had been playing with herself as James rimmed her.

I had continued to probe inside the rosebud of James with my tongue. I'd push deep as I could and then back away to use the flat of my tongue to run up and down his crack an circle his hole. Then I'd push back inside. The taste was bitter, it had a distinct taste of pungency. It didn't match the taste of cum I loved so much but the excitement of submission by rimming a man's ass was very erotic. Very exciting.

After Mel came for like the twentieth time it seemed. she instructed James and I to get showered. Together. Playing with each other's cock. And not to stop until we each shot our load into the other's hand. Then we were to feed the other his own cum. It was true. Mel was showing us kink neither one of us had imagined. And I know we both found it hot, erotic, sensual and any other descriptive word that captured our lust and excitement.

Mel had brought out our inner submissive ego and shown us how fulfilling submission could be.

James and I did as Mel instructed. It took us some time to cum once again but afer James came and ate his own cum from my hand, it wasn't long until I too had my cum in my mouth.

We both dried and went to see Mel on our knees at the foot of the bed. She instructed us to get dressed and leave. Her many orgasms had finally tired her and she was done with us. James and I did as she said and walked out together.

"Damn, Bill that was incredible!" James declared.

"No shit. I can't believe all we did. Can't believe I swallowed that beast cock of yours. Thanks for going along with things."

"Oh, man, I just couldn't stop. Mel has me under her spell for sure." he laughed.

"Yep, she can do that. So, are you thinking about getting your ass fucked or is that out for you?" I asked.

"Right now I'm going to say, 'no'. But I haven't totally ruled it out. I just never wanted to receive anal. Now fucking your ass was righteous as all get out, Bill. My cock never felt something that tight."

"Because it was only in the past month that I had been fucked. Mel pegged me before this time and then she prepped me for your cock. So, yeah, my ass is new to it. I didn't think I'd ever allow it but once I did I came to enjoy it immensely. Still not up to how I feel about sucking cock though."

"Well, it was fun, Bill. Hope we get to see each other again. I better hit the road for now. Stay well, man."

"Thanks dude. Hope we get together as well. Take care."

I walked gingerly to my car. There was a definite soreness inside my ass. But I was blissed out with all that had taken place and looked forward to more.

12