Return to my Uncle's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and showered but then went back to bed and started to play a little.

I went on to Craigslist to check the ads and responded to a couple of older guys who were looking for younger women for sex. The replies I received however weren't really serious, so I got a little bored of it.

Then an ad caught my eye:

"I'll be in a Gloryhole booth in Frederick this afternoon, cum and suck me dry. 55-year-old male, 7 inches, cut and thick."

I just had to respond.

I told him that I had never used a gloryhole before but was intrigued and loved to suck cock, particularly older cock, and that I was interested in meeting him.

Frederick was a long way from Alexandria and I had no transport, I could invite him to my Uncle's home but that would also be risky and a little unfair on my Uncle.

I told him my situation and he suggested that he could meet me in Alexandria and drive me to a Hotel. He said that he would be willing to book a room if I agreed to suck him as I would do if we met in the Adult Store that he had recommended in Frederick.

As I responded back and forth and supplied pictures of me, the conversation got hornier and I was now naked and playing with my pussy as we spoke. My lust got the better of me and I agreed to meet him at the Hotel, he had booked a hotel called the Lorien right here in Alexandria, where we would meet at 1pm.

I put on a lot of make up and dressed in a short summer dress I wore matching white thong panties and a push up bra which accentuated my cleavage, I wanted to make a good first impression.

We met at the reception and we recognised the pictures we had sent each other.

"My god you're even more beautiful then your pictures." He said, Todd was his name.

Although he wasn't a very attractive man, he smelt nice and was a pleasant guy. More importantly, the pictures he had sent me revealed a huge cock and an appetite for being sucked, so I was more interested in that then his grey balding hair and not great taste in clothes.

We made our way to the room and as we entered Todd sat on the bed.

I stayed near the door and swinging my ass from left to right started to dance provocatively and undo my dress.

"Yes, let's see what you've got under there." Todd said, as he rubbed his hardening cock in his khaki chino trousers.

I pulled my dress down and took it off, now I was wriggling around in just my underwear.

I moved towards Todd, who was sat on the end of the bed and turning my back to him I bent over and shook my ass right in front of him.

He grabbed it and put his hands inside, squeezing my ass cheeks and giving grunts of approval.

He pulled my panties down and I climbed out of them.

I turned around and got on my knees and unfastened his belt and zip and pulled out his cock.

What a specimen, long, veiny and with a huge mushroom purple head, his balls hung low and he was unshaven, just how I like it.

I took his cock in my mouth and looking up into his eyes he nodded his approval.

"That's it little Beth, take Daddy's cock in that little mouth of yours."

Unsure where this was going, I continued a little cautiously until he returned to more familiar territory.

"Oh baby, suck me deep." He said and started to slowly fuck my mouth.

He lay back on the bed and looked down on me as I took him deep in my mouth and sucked him slowly, caressing his balls which were very sensitive, he was jolting as I gently dragged my nails across them while his cock was deep in my mouth.

"Let's see those titties." He said

I removed my bra and was now kneeling naked and sucking Todd deep and slow and was really into it.

"I want to fuck you so bad." He said as I sucked him.

"We agreed I would suck your cock." I replied, "is this not what you wanted, is it Ok for you? let me know if you want me to do anything else."

"I just want to fuck that gorgeous body of yours, but what you're doing to me is amazing." He said as he groaned and leaned back on the bed.

Without hesitation, I stood up and climbed on top of Todd as he lay in the bed, I sat on top of him and put his hard cock inside me.

"Ok Todd, you can fuck me." Was all I said as I grinded on top of him.

He flipped me over and now with his body on top of mine started to fuck me hard and deep.

His huge cock filled me, and an orgasm spread across my body in no time.

He sucked on my breasts and rubbed my clit as he fucked me, he seemed to be getting faster and faster, then he flipped me over and took me doggy style.

With access to my breasts and pussy now easier with his fingers, he touched me in all the right places as he fucked me deep, he made me cum a further two times before he slowed and withdrew his cock from my pussy.

He was dirty talking now and telling me how good my pussy felt around his cock and dripping all over his balls.

He rubbed his cock against my pussy and further up against my ass. It felt amazing as he pushed and tried to enter me.

The lubrication of my pussy juice made my ass wet and with the pressure he applied, his cock slid slowly into my ass.

He started to pump and gradually increased his speed and pushed his cock further into my ass.

Our meeting for a blow job had now led me to being taken anally on a bed in his hotel room. My face was in the pillow and his weight on me, there was nothing I could do to stop him or escape. But I didn't want to. I was loving having my ass fucked deeply and could feel yet another orgasm brewing as he accompanied the sensation with two fingers sliding in and out of my pussy, I was completely soaked down there as my orgasms released more pussy juice.

I was in an ecstatic trance and heard but never really registered when his moaning became squealing and he announced he was about to fill me up with cum.

He spurted cum deep inside me then pulled his cock out and rubbed it over my ass to complete his orgasm. My ass cheeks and lower back were covered in cum and it was pouring out of my pussy as he withdrew.

He was very vocal and clearly had enjoyed a strong hard cum as it seemed to be everywhere.

He climbed off me and jumped in the shower. I lay on the bed still reeling from a monster fuck session that left my ass sore and dripping with cum.

Todd got out of the shower, dressed and thanked me before heading out of the door.

"You need to check out in an hour so don't stay too long." Was all he said as he left the room and the hotel.

I left the hotel and walked home. I took a shower and lay down in bed. I thought about the afternoon, what a slut I can be!

I soon drifted off and didn't wake until 6pm. No sign of Phil, then I saw he had sent a text message saying that he would be working late tonight, something had come up.

He would be over tomorrow afternoon. He apologised for leaving me to fend for myself tonight and asked if I had had a busy day.

I responded by telling him that it had been quiet, nothing unusual to report. Lying bitch!

My uncle had also messaged me telling me he would now be home on Friday, seemed he hadn't planned to take the week with me after all. I understood, he was a busy man.

I told him all was fine, and that Phil was very nice, he wanted to ensure he was taking good care of me. In truth, I think I was taking care of him.

I planned a leisurely evening at my Uncle's house but decided instead to take a Taxi into Georgetown.

I showered and got ready, wearing short denim shorts, very short... a white t-shirt and a black see through bra. Cool but quite sexy I thought. The usual tiny pink thong which occasionally climbed over the top of my denim shorts completed the uniform for tonight.

The Taxi arrived and an old gentleman asked me where I was heading.

"Georgetown please, anywhere near Clyde's is fine." I responded.

"You new here?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm staying at my Uncle's house, I'm from the UK." I responded.

"Never been, always wanted to, I heard the girls are beautiful there, now I can see they are." He said, smiling but fairly seriously.

"Well that's very kind of you." I said.

"Would you like me to show you around a little? Maybe take the scenic route tonight? Extra charge is on me." He offered kindly.

"Well that would be lovely, yes, I'm in no real hurry and it would be nice to see some more of the area." I said, excited about where he might take me.

We drove to Bethesda and around a number of areas near D.C., eventually along the Potomac River and pulled up in a parking area so that we could get out of the car and see the river and a lovely view into the Mountains.

"It's beautiful out here." He said.

"Yes, it is, so relaxing. I've always loved being around water." I commented.

"You wouldn't want to get in here with this current, nice to look at though." He warned, although I had no intention of getting in.

"Those shorts are pretty short, you run out of material there?" he asked.

Interesting I thought, a very cheeky remark, was he hoping for some fun with me?

"You don't like them?" I countered.

"I didn't say that sweetheart, you could give an old guy like me a heart attack." He responded.

"So you do like them or you don't like them?" I said as I walked towards him.

"Yeah, I like 'em a whole lot." The taxi driver said, making his position clear.

"Good, wanna take me somewhere quiet." I suggested.

"Jump in, I know somewhere." He said and got back into the driver's seat and started the engine.

We drove for a few minutes in silence until he pulled up in a quiet area where people may have parked to walk their dogs or go for a hike. We were close to the Potomac River, but in a very secluded area, there were no houses close to us and no other cars parked in our vicinity.

He got out of the drivers' seat and walked around the car and opened the rear door opposite where I was sitting. He sat next to me and said. "It's quiet here," as he smiled at me.

I decided to make the first move and reached over and put my arms around him. I put my lips on his and started to kiss him. He opened his mouth and we snogged, I put my tongue in his mouth and his tongue met mine, our tongues danced, and we pushed them deeper into each other's mouths as the chemistry grew.

He grabbed my breasts as we kissed and I lifted my t-shirt up so he could get a better feel of them.

He sucked on my breasts as he manoeuvred them out of my bra. I reached down to feel his cock which was growing as I felt his mouth around my breasts. As he sucked my nipple,s I undid his trouser zip and released his cock.

He was sitting in the drivers' seat and I was in the passenger seat. I leant down and approached his cock and took it into my mouth.

"Oh wow, you're a livewire." He said as he felt my mouth sucking on his cock, only an hour after we were first introduced.

He played with my breasts and after only a couple of minutes he said, "Sweetheart I'm ready to cum, you wanna take it?"

"Yes, cum in my mouth." I said, as I stroked his balls gently and continued to slowly suck on his cock.

His head fell back and his eyes closed as I felt his cum oozing over my tongue. He cum a very big load.

"So Georgetown it is." He said as I swallowed, I could taste his cum as it slid down my throat.

I sat up straight and allowed him to fasten his jeans and get back into the driver's seat.

But I had decided to drive home and rest after a day of debauchery.

I went home and slept well after a mind-blowing fuck with Mr. Craigslist this afternoon, and an unexpected cum load this evening. All in all a very successful day.

Tomorrow Phil would be home and on Friday I would be seeing my Uncle for the first time in a couple of years.

Time for sleep and ready for the next chapter...

12