Return to Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Okay, you better make it here, and Sam. I love you, you know that!"

"I love you too, more than anything." I said.

I got ahold of Marc and Kelli they were together at Marc's I started, "Have you see the ..."

Marc said, "Fucking news some of it, yeah a little to late, My wife and Kelli's husband just got ate defending the kids at the pool. We just made it here."

"I'm going to get to the island, nothing is going on over there and Dad had it really secure. Try to get there." I said. "Do I need to try to get you guys?"

"I think we can make it, If we can get to the dock, I have a small fishing boat tied up there. It's crazy here so be careful, one of them ate off Kelli's husbands balls, and they ate my Alice's tits." Marc said, "It's crazy... The kids are okay. We gotta get going. " and the line disconnected.

I caught Sylvia on the line, her and James are already on the water. "It's fucking nuts. They are literally eating peoples balls and tits off, and going for the neck, and other glands in the body if they can."

Sara's calling these things, "Zombies from her book. See you guys at the island, I've got to load our boat and get moving."

I got a few things, The Guns we have for one, some ammo, Knives, Strapped on my concealed carry piece, knife, and an ankle backup revolver. Dad was a tad paranoid and I guess I was too to some extent. I got things down to the boat, no one was in sight. I went up to the house and grabbed what food I could get, and any medicines we had. Along with a couple bottle of good bourbon. If the end of the world is coming I want to enjoy it.

I heard a banging on the front door and peeked out, it was the two teenage girls and a boy from down the road that liked to sunbath out on the beach nude were there, dressed in their night clothes. Banging, "Anyone home..."

I opened the door and told them, "It's dangerous out there" All while checking the girls, who could be twins, out. Yes guys are animals, the end of the world and these two maybe 18 year olds were there in night shirts and short pj shorts. Their budding breasts pushing the tops out a bit, showing off their puffy nipples. "And what are you two doing dressed like that outside?"

The one girl said, "We were woke up by our parents, Mom was eating dad, and not in a good way, she turned on us and we got away."

I barked, "Come here!" and went into the bedroom got in the closet and got them some of Roxannes clothes, But something on, grab the rest and come we got to get out of here, it's getting bad and pointed at the TV."

The girls pulled their tops off revealing their lovely puffy breasts and pulled on a shirt. The dropped their pants and I turned around while they put on some panties and jeans that actually fit them well. I caught a glimpse of them in the mirror, and saw in the doorway their brother was watching with a boner tenting out his shorts. I threw him some jeans and he changed out of them right there too. He had on underwear at least. The girls found some socks and shoes, and got a bag of stuff together quickly.

The boy asked, "Where are we going?"

I answered, "My parents own an Island and we are going there, it's safe, I hope. Now lets get to the boat. Grab what you can from my closet for us."

Once we got on the boat I felt safe, We were underway in no time, we saw the kids mother running down the beach after something or someone.

The kids were huddled together down in galley of the boat on the couch. Reality sitting in as they listened to the radio, repeating the same warning I heard on the TV until we got out of range. There was a brief explanation of what was going on, basically eat your glands, do get bit and maybe blaming the flu shot.

The kids were actually pretty calm, more calm than I was. We got on the open sea, we had about 2 hours to travel so we had time to talk. I set the course and the kid joined me. The boy introduced themselves to me, "The girls are Marsha and Cindy, and I'm Bobby. We know our parents were fans of the TV show."

I said, "I'm Sam, we will be to the island in about two hours." We have a few others coming along too, Sleeping quarters might be a little rough, but we will be alive at least. The island is pretty well stocked and should be safe from those Zombies."

Cindy said, "You mean Zombies Like in the book 'Zombies Take America?'"

"That's my sister's book she, on our island already. These zombies are different than her's I think, for one they don't eat brains, and people they bite come back to be a zombie. I saw that first hand, but haven't see that on the news." I didn't mention to them or you my wife's reanimation, I had to put her down and it wasn't pretty at all.

We got to the island, the only ones not there so far are, Grandpa, Grandma, Jim and Chrissy. Some didn't make it, Carol and her husband actually had an accident, they hit a patch of what looked like guts and he rear ended a truck carrying some 2x4's and one went right through his forehead. Carol was bruised but okay. As stated both Kelli and Marc lost their spouses. James and Sylvia arrived intact.

We are still waiting on the others.

Sleeping arrangements are going to be fun. People are going to have to double up. One good thing, the island is warm, and we do have some extra building materials left over from when the 2nd guest house was built.

Sara's taken charge Mostly, our parents are worrying and thinking about a rescue mission to go get our grandparents.

For tonight, I'm in the 2nd guest hours with Sara, Cindy, Bobby, Marsha, and Kelli and Marc and their kids. Sara has her own room, Kelli and Marc are in with their kids, and I'm in with the three kids I brought. I can't say kids really but they are younger than me.

James and Sylvia are in the Office Guest house along with Carol and another pair of teen siblings, "Greg and Savannah" they picked up, their neighbors kids I think. Now I bet you though I was going to say "Greg and Jan."

Sex right now is not on anyone's mind. Well okay, maybe a little, Those girls are back to their night clothes, and it's killing both myself and Bobby, and they know it. We were all too tired to think too much, the bed was a super king, so It was pretty roomy enough for all 4 of us. We crashed really soon, the girl in the middle and us boys on the outside. I remember going to sleep trying to keep my space from Marsha, thinking in the morning we have to figure out a better sleeping arrangement.

The morning came all too early, I was awaken by a little movement on the bed. I was snuggled up spooning with Marsha, and I was just comfortable, Not horny or anything. My hand was being held by her tightly to her chest. I think she was awake but I would not swear to it. On the other half of the bed, Cindy was laying across Bobby's chest, her shirt up in front, and her chest pressed into him. Her hand as inside his pajama bottoms, her fist pumping slowly. She didn't see that I was awake. I felt Marsh stir a little, she squeezed my hand tighter and kiss my knuckles slightly, I felt my cock harden against her ass. Just a our shorts separating us.

She motioned a shush to me, but putting her finger to my lips. We lay silently there and watched as Cindy got her prize out of Bobby's shorts. My cock pulsed against her, I know she had to feel it. My shorts were loose and they had ridden down to my hip level and I could feel my cock growing until it snaked its way out the top of my shorts . My cock was touching the bare skin of her hip that were pressed against me. I watched as the blonde haired Cindy, stroked her brother's bare cock, We watched and he had to be getting close. When he came he shot all over Cindy's arm and face. I don't think she expected it as she said, "What did you do that for? You ..."

Bobby said," You are the one that jacked me off, What did you expect."

Cindy said, "I don't know, I wasn't expecting this." She looked disgusted.

I chimed in and startled them both, "That's what boys do when they get excited, haven't you ever done that with your boyfriends?"

Cindy said, "I've only see his thingy before, and it was never big like it was when I woke up, I just had to touch it."

Marsha said, "I feel one with now on my lower back and it feels hard and I want to feel it." She turned on her back, my cock flopping out onto her stomach. She took it into her hand and started rubbing it. My hand went to her chest under her shirt, and caressed her buffy nipples that I saw as she changed yesterday. I think she liked it as she slowed down her assault on my cock, I made bigger and bigger circles with my hand, finally invading into the waistband of her short. Bobby took the same clue, and I think he's done his homework. Soon both girls were experiencing something new to them.

Marsha asked in a whisper into my ear, "Is it supposed to feelllll... so goodddddddddd?"

I said, "Only if I'm doing it right." She was still holding my cock in her hand but totally lost in her own world. Her shorts halfway down her thighs, and bald pussy on display. I thought someday I have to eat that, maybe now, then she let out a muffled moan into my neck as she came for the first time in her life. I just held her tightly to my body, hopeful she might pick up where she left off with my cock. She released my cock and turned back to watch Cindy and Bobby. Bobby had Cindy's shorts totally off by now, and she was getting close to cumming.

My cock, still rock hard was not totally left alone, Marsha's ass was rubbing up and down my cock, The tip of my cock hitting her pussy every now and then. Some call this dry humping but there was nothing dry about it.

Cindy's eyes shut hard, and she squinted and gunted a little as her hips came up off the bed against her brothers hand. It was hot to watch. When she came down Bobby had is cock out again, and climbed over on top of her and took her virginity. She didn't cry out in pain or anything, and seemed like she was enjoying it. Leaving a little blood on the sheets below them. He came quickly, and they lay kissing for a long time together.

I wanted, I will not lie, I wanted to just flip Marsha over and fuck her. She turned my way, my cock slid between her legs and she started going back and forth on my cock. I was no where near her pussy, but I was getting close to cumming. "I hope this is okay, I don't want to lose my virginity until I get married."

"It's great I said, and kissed her." And I fucked between her thighs, Sex without actually inserting my cock into her. I wondered where she learned this trick since she had not had her pussy touched before. I came, when I came I just held her tight against my chest. All I could say after was "Thank You."

Bobby and Cindy, went for a shower before we had finished so we had some time to talk, "No thank you, I didn't know if that would work for you. I've never done anything before. But I saw Bobby and Cindy do that once when they though I wasn't looking. I knew you needed something. Are you okay? I know we all have lost people but you lost a wife."

"Well to be honest how old are you?" I asked.

"All three of turned 18 last month. We are triplets, Cindy and I are identical twins, Bobby is just Bobby." She said.

"To be honest, I swore to love my wife until the end of time, and well time just ended for her and I'm not really that upset. She had turned into a mean person. " I said. "Please don't repeat that though."

"Our parents were very controlling too. I think they were going to kick the three of us out of the house." Marsha said.

"Well we will make room for you guys here, You don't have to do this with me or anything you know." I said.

"I was excited, and wanted to explore a little bit, and it did feel good. I was a little jealous of Cindy and Bobby, and wanted to know what things were like. I like you and thank you for taking care of us." She said, and kissed me again. "You are good kisser too."

I'm not sure why, but having this 18 year old girl in my arms had me hard again. I hadn't done that in a long time with Roxanne. "Thanks, you are too."

"I can tell, can I try something else?" She said.

I though back onto Carol and I and said, "Anything you want to learn I will teach you or let you do."

She lowered her head to my cock and took me in her mouth, Gagging as she tried to swallow it.

I said, "hold on, you are supposed to enjoy that part too. Take your... ohh... thats better, some on on the head. Just like that... oh yes... now, schooch this way a little", I maneuvered her to where I could get her shorts the rest of the way off, and when I licked her pussy she completed the 69 position and was grinding her clit against me. She came, hard, and I think might have squirted a little or maybe just a lot of her natural lube dropped on my face. She then picked back up her pace on my cock and I came holding my face tight against her pussy. I just lay there breathing hard and heard a light round of clapping.

Both Cindy and bobby were nude at the foot of the bed watching us and clapping quietly, "Good Job Sis!"

She buried her head in my crotch, before getting up in mock shame. "Why thank you, my first time at that, unlike you guys."

Cindy said, "That's the first time we ever had sex, ever"

I said, "Lots of first, lets just keep them in this room okay. It was great watching and Marsha you are going to be really good someday, I envy the boy that gets you. Now lets get showered, dressed, and get some food into us."

Marsha asked, "Can I join you in the shower?"

I said, "If you like to you are more than welcome to join me." She got up took her socks and top the off to the approving eye of her siblings. I think Bobby was drooling a little even. I mean what brother would not want his two twin sisters. We quickly showered and was done. I enjoyed washing her small breast and puffy nipples.

We all got dressed, just short and shirts and went to join the others. Everyone was down at the office guest house since it had a bigger kitchen and a small conference room big enough for everyone to eat and talk together.

The News was on, still saying how bad things was. A big map of the world showing in red where the zombie out breaks are is on the screen a lot. Yes they are calling it the American Zombie Virus thinks to a fan of my sisters book. They even use it as a survival reference for people. Only adding, make sure your dead are actually dead, re recommend destroying the brain. The discussed bite, and advised everyone to inspect people for bites that they think might have had some contact. They said the most common bite is on the neck and the zombies are going for the thyroid Gland, but that mammary glands (breast for most of us) of both male and female are likely to also be bitten. Other glands are likely targets The zombies feed on the gonads of both sexes, and will go for glands in brain such as the hypothalamus if there are no other options open to them. The human skull is tougher than you might think to crack so zombies do not go after brains that often. Once bitten, killed and even partially eaten, a person will reanimate into a zombie. Make sure your DEAD ARE DEAD.

They listed other tips for supplies, and even gave locations to "Safe No-Zo-Zo's " Another term my sister had in her book, Safe-No-Zombie-Zones. Telling people then they approach the barricades, to come in nude or face being shot on sight. You can have clothes with you but do not have them covering your body.

A few days passed, the sleeping arrangements stayed the same for now. And I don't mind waking up next to Marsha at all. Just this morning I woke up with a face full of pussy, and my cock being swallowed. While Bobby and Cindy where fucking.

The TV stations have all went down and the radio transmission we get are vague. Rumor has it the flu vaccine was the cause of the outbreak, and had become airborne. It seems that some genetic factors are preventing some people from getting infected, and right now it appears that individuals with come common DNA factors where both parents have the same markers in 12 out of the 16 common markers , meaning these peoples could be the outcome of an incest based relationship.

On Noon of about the 6th day The shortwave radio crackled to life at noon on the dot. It was grandpa. "Come in Paradise island do you read me, please read me." Most everyone that was gathered for lunch jumped in surprise."

Sam my dad answered, "We are here dad, The family is all here, and safe except for you , what is your situation."

He replied, "On our way, we have to make the shoreline yet, we are nearing the Cape Canaveral area, where one of my bigger boats is tied up We have Jim and Chrissy with us. Mom is doing good. We have a a few other kids we've picked up along the way. A couple Brothers, two sisters, and 2 sets of brothers and sisters. They've been a big help, but have been through a lot.

"Okay dad, When should we expect you?" My dad said.

"We should be at the boat in a couple hours and about 4 hours out. So hopefully by sunset, I'll call you on the radio if all is good. Codeword Oscar."

"Copy that Oscar. God Speed!" Dad said.

Another Note from my sisters book, "Don't trust people!" first use of Codeword Oscar mean all is good now. If it is used again there is some sort of trouble.

12