Return to Paradise Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got late and we made off for the bedroom, I was feeling a little frisky myself and we go to the room and it was empty so we took advantage. I undressed my wife/sister (yes I still consider her my sister) and was nibbling on her still beautiful breasts. I hope everyone can say their wife's breast are as beautiful in her 60's. My cock was a little slower than it used to be to inflate, but it was now willing and very able. My cock head split her pubic hair and it quickly dove for the paradise I found there year ago. Her hot wet pussy still gets me every time I feel it wrap around my cock. It's like her heart beats against each and every one of its bulging veins.

Being older, we have learned a few things about each other, sex is a mind game. My pillow talk while I'm inside her tonight involves a story that the mother with her teenage son shared with me. "Terri did I tell you about the story Liz told me about how her and Jackson happened?" I Said as I drove my cock into her, Feeling her clit along my shaft.

"ah... ah... ah... No... Tell me." She said.

"I asked her what happened, She told me that 'when she was young and living at home that her mother had a car accident, and it left her as a vegetable and that she seduced her father'."

"You got to ... Tell me... Later... argh..." She said, "Right now I want to Fuck!" She flipped me over and rode me, reverse cowgirl style. She knows I love watching her ass as she fucks me. I felt her hand slide down to her pussy and she was stroking herself as she fucked me. She came on my cock, and shortly after I came inside her. About that time, Chrissy and Jim opened the door, talking to Sara who got a look inside as her grandmother pulled my cock out of her pussy and proceeded to suck me clean.

Chrissy said "You should have seen your granddaughter's eyes Just then. What got into you two?"

Terri said, "Jim was telling me some of the stories her heard. Can you finish it please now that you are not inside my pussy."

I said Okay, "I'll start over. This is how it was told to me."

The following is liz's account of her story:

---------------

Mom was in an accident, and well she was alive but just barely, The Doctors said she was brain dead. After two weeks, we let mom go. It was quiet and peaceful. At home things were bad, I was lonely, I talked to mom about everything, and Dad was worse. He couldn't think of anything but Mom. I tried to get him to watch TV with me, to go eat out, nothing was helping. Dad was either working, on the couch looking at her pictures, or in his bed, where he spent most of his time. You see I'm not innocent at all and I wasn't a virgin, I used to tease dad some just to get a rise out of him, I think he liked it. I caught him once in the bathroom with a pair of my panties in his hand jacking off. He didn't see me, but that was hot, I later pulled them out of the hamper and I could smell his semen on them. I came three times that night.

After mom's accident he barely looked my way, I asked him once and he said I looked so much like her. I cried, that night. Well I decided, I was going to get him out of this funk. I started a cleaning marathon; I cleaned everything wearing the skimpiest little shorts I had with no panties, and a crop shirt with no bra. He would never have let me wear something so revealing when mom was alive, but he didn't fuss with me now.

I knew when I bet over, he could see my pussy lips, and hoped he would look. Well something was working but I wasn't sure what. He'd at least come out to watch me clean. With the house being clean and organized, I had to come up with other things. I got rid of the shorts, and went with a skirt for a while. I'd ask him for company when cooking in the kitchen, and give him a little peep show when I would reach up to get something, or bend over to get a pan out of the drawer.

He made it back to his room way too much and I had to do something, I started in on cleaning his room. I knew he wore boxers in bed, and a t-shirt. I got his floor cleaned up, vacuumed the rugs, and got the rug cleaner out. got all his clothes into his hamper, found a stash of crusted hankies, that I swore were cum encrusted. Some looked like they had red lipstick on them, Maybe from Mom, as no one else has ever been in here that I know of.

I got them all washed up, and the next morning found a damp wet one. He was down stairs, so I smelled it, it was fresh for sure, I left it. I went to make his bed and change the sheets and found an album he had stashed away. It was one filled with Mom's pictures. One had Uncle Robbie in it, they were all nudes including Uncle Robbie. Mom was beautiful, and yes at this age she looked like me. I mean I looked like her.

Anyway, I closed the book and gave up for the day changing his sheets. I'm not sure what was more shocking, Uncle Robbie or how much mom and I looked alike. I knew what I had to do, I just didn't know how.

I told dad "We have to get out of here if nothing but for a day, lets go to the beach like we used to."

Dad said, "Sure Honey, anything for you." He didn't seem too excited but he didn't seem to hate it. It was a least start.

Even with all the teasing the most he ever saw was maybe pg13 and maybe a butt cheek or a pussy lip poking out from shorts. I went out after school and got a new swimsuit.

When we go to the beach, it was warm, and I got my stuff laid out and his chair. I caught him peeking a little as I slipped out of my cover-up, when the shorts went down to reveal my bottoms, I swear I heard s sigh. I asked, "What's wrong daddy?"

"Nothing baby, you just look so much like your mom it is hard to no think of her when I see you. Especially when I see so much of you." He said.

"Daddy, I don't mind that you look at me, If I remind you of mom then great. You loved her and you love me. You know I love you too." I said.

"It's just, never mind. I do love you so much." He said. I noticed something I hadn't seen before, his trunks were slightly tented out in the front. My plan was working.

All my plan was to do was to get him worked up enough and see if I could get him interested in someone else. I thought it was working great. The day at the beach went great, I think he was hard a few other times. Once I saw him trying to look inside my top.

It was a nice day, we had fun, when it came time to pack up, I just pulled the cover up on and didn't worry about the shorts and shoved them into my bag. At home I went to shower, and when I stepped in the mat was loose and I went down, I called for my Daddy, who came running, wearing nothing but his boxers and white t-shirt.

"Help me get to the bed" I said. I was naked but I was hurting. He swooped down, picked me up like I was a 4 year old and carried me to the bed. He was now as wet as I was, and almost as on display. His boxers were wet, showing off his have hard cock. I was holding my ankle, saying "I think I broke it."

He went into dad mode for a minute, He said here let me see, and he grabbed my ankle touching lightly on it. "I don't think it's broken. But I think we should get it checked anyway." Then he went silent, his eyes found, my bald pussy being spread open by how I was sitting.

I broke the silence, "Dad, I think I need to get some clothes on before we go to the urgent care place." And I paused as he stood up, "and I think you do too. Daddy, thank you for coming so quick, I hope you know how much I love you. Can you hand me some panties and my clothes over there?"

He went over, picked them up, ignoring his little problem. I would say big problem but he was not that big, about 6 inches, and not that thick from the looks of it. I had to have him help me dress, When he pulled my panties up, his hand made its way along my ass. I could feel myself getting wet, he helped with my shorts too, and surprising with my bra, saying "I used to do this for your mother. It feels good to be needed." He kissed the back of my neck softly after he fastened my bra.

He brought his clothes into my room not wanting to leave me alone, I said, "I'd help you if I could, but I think you can handle it." His boxers were wet and he started to pull his pants over them, "You need to changes those too daddy." He left and came back with a fresh pair, and he dropped his wet ones off, his cock slapping up against his belly.

Dad slid the new boxers on quickly, "Sorry, I guess I should have done that elsewhere." And he dressed.

I said, "No problem Daddy! You don't have to be shy about anything like that with me."

We went to the urgent care where the wrapped my ankle, and told me to stay off it if totally for the next couple days. Dad was being drafted.

He was great about it, having to stay totally off of it meant I could not do anything. I couldn't go to the bathroom without his help. He got to see more of his baby girl than he ever though he would. Soon I was getting compliments, you look beautiful today. I love how soft your skin is I would also get the occasional kiss on the back of my neck as he helped me put my hair up or something. I was getting spoiled but knew this had to end sometime. I thought of things to do to expose myself more to him, but he actually came up with the one thing that surprised me.

"Baby, nothing personal but you stink." Dad said, "We need to get you a shower today." He came back in about 20 minutes, saying, "I got things ready in the bathroom, you need to get your clothes off and I will help you." I pulled my shirt off, he unsnapped my bra, and my shorts went to the floor. My Panties needed a little help which he provided, Feeling his hands run down my legs had my pussy dripping and I swear I could smell it, and he was closer to the source then I was.

We wrapped my ankle in plastic, his face was right at the level of my pussy. And he was tenting his shorts out.

In the bathroom he was trying to be professional, but it wasn't working that well, and he almost let me fall. I said, "Dad the shower is big enough and you just get in with me?"

He stuttered out an okay of some sort, and he started to get in. I said, "Dad, at least take you shoes off." Then it hit me, "you might as well just take everything off that way you are not going to get drenched."

To my surprise he said, "Are you sure?" I nodded my head. He kicked his shoes off, followed by his pants and underwear and his shirt and started to get in letting his hard on lead the way.

Pointing down I said, "Come on dad, at least take your socks off too."

Being dad still and kidding with me he rolled his eyes at me, "I'm standing her naked and that's what you notice."

"You are my DAD you know!" I said, and he stepped into the shower, "It would be wrong if I noticed this thing." And I took his cock into my hand, soaped it up and stroked it a few time. It was a cute cock, nothing big like my ex-boyfriends had, just cute, manageable. He started to protest, and then leaned on me a little and exploded in my hands, his stuff going all over my stomach and pussy. I smiled and said, "You know how long I have wanted to do that for you."

He was breathing heavy and finally said, "I think I needed that baby doll. Rinse off and we should be getting you out of here."

I did as I was told, we both dried off, and he helped me dry off, and carried me to his bed. As he lay me down I said, "Daddy, I love you."

Without either of us saying a word after than he did something for me then that my boyfriend never did, he ate my pussy until I came. We then made love. When he finished, and I got up to go to the bathroom and walked like there was nothing wrong I was busted.

"Honey, You did this all on purpose?" he said.

"I may have played it up a little, but Yes daddy, don't be mad at me. I really did slip and fall though. It just wasn't that bad. I talked the nurse into helping me out with telling you it was worse." I said.

"You little shit, I'm going to spank your ass!" He said and a naked chase through the house happened. HE caught me in the living room and as promised spanked my ass. On the fourth swat of his bare hand I came explosively all over his lap and soaked the couch below us. I dropped to my knees and took his now hard cock completely down my throat, and in no time I had him cumming, letting it fly all over my face."

After that night, we never did anything(much), but we had done enough, I was pregnant with Jackson. I hooked back up with my ex-boyfriend and he thought Jackson was his and we got married and raised him as our anyway. Daddy knew, the only thing he ever asked for was to baby sit every now and then, and he like breast milk from the source. He never fucked me again but he made me cum with he nursed of me. He got married again, to a younger girl that I swear thought she was getting a million dollars. But he left everything he had to me, which wasn't anywhere close to a million dollars, but it helped.

My husband, the jerk, left me not too long after dad died fan for some little piece of tail he worked with. It's been Jackson and I since. Raising a teenager is fun and very tough, he just discovered girls.

---

End of Liz's story

Micheal said, "That was her story, I should write these down somewhere, I bet other would find it interesting someday."

Chrissy asked, "Did she tell you the rest of the story?"

"No but I'll probably see her tomorrow and get more from her. I might start keeping records of some of these, they are all varied.

Chrissy said, "I found the spanking hot. What do you think Jim?"

"It would be a first for me", and with that the chase went to their room. Although not much of a chase, but he caught her, flips her bottom side up yanked and her pant off exposing her bare ass. To which he applied a smack, smack, smack, and rubbed her ass gently and repeated. He stuck a finger up her cunt from behind and she was sopping wet. We watched as he bent her over the bed, and shoved his cock into her from behind. We left the door open and we went back to our bed and picked up where we left off. When we got done, she said, "Not too bad for a couple old people."

I said, "Yeah, and we were pretty damn good too!"

----------------

Sara Leads ch 5

Told from Sam sr's viewpoint.

It's great to be on the island, Knowing what went on and how close some of us came to not being on it. We've added a lot of people onto our little island. Sara came to me for help, but I told her "Honey you are the expert here. You have thought things through in your books."

Sara said, "True, we got a lot of people here on the island, We need some more housing, I've had people ask me about the nudist part of the island, We need a leader."

Sam Sr. said, "I think you are the best person still. We can take a vote on the other stuff."

"Daddy, you are the best." Sara replied, And she hugged me tightly. She had on a thin shirt as it was hot and her skin felt like it was glowing to me. I couldn't help but get aroused a little.

She hurried off to the office, where I guessed she printed up the ballots she handed out later that afternoon at the meeting.

I found my sister chatting with a girl named Liz, they were done and my sister joined me. We discussed some of the things and Susie agreed, "Sara has s head on her shoulder for all this, that part is a given. I always figured Sam Jr. would be more the leader, but I think even he agrees and listens to Sara."

I said, "I think he has the Hots for her a little, I mean I know I would if I was his age. Hell you know she just save me a hug and I felt myself swelling up a little. And seeing you here now hasn't helped me any."

Susie said, "You telling me, you got a boner thinking of our little girl?"

I back peddled, "Not exactly... I ... ah you see ..."

Susie put me out of my misery, "I have a confession, I get wet thinking about both of them. They are really great kids. Sara is really stepping up and Sam jr. is helping her a lot too. I hear they are rooming together now."

"That's interesting. No one told me. I wonder if they are like us at that age? Remember our photo outtings. That first time I got you totally naked, I didn't even know what I wanted, I just wanted." I said.

Susie said, "You should document some of this end of the world/start of a new world stuff."

I said, "Really I do need to, I know Dad (Michael) has been talking to some people about their stories. I'll chat with him sometime." And with that I slid my hand inside my sisters shirt, palmed her firm breast, letting her nipples slide between my fingers, getting a whimper from her. Whispering into her ear, "It's been way too long and I want to just fuck you for a while then make love to you all afternoon."

Taking my hand Susie said, "I know a safe spot for now." And led me off to the cave we found. It was as we left it, hidden and well stocked.

We went in lay on a cot we put there for those just in case moments, I slipped her clothes off and made a beeline for her pussy. I my nose made contact first with her slit working its way up I found that she was already wet and not just wet, but very wet. I nosed her clit a few times before flicking out my tongue and running it across the little marble sized head of it. She was soon bucking as I was doing my ABC exercises on it. She never made it to Z on the first round even. She bucked her pussy into my face like a wild woman. When she finally calmed down a little I lowered my shorts, my erection flying up like it was spring loaded. She bent sucking me into her mouth, like I need any help getting excite. I avoided cumming, but the way she take the head of my cock and runs her tongue under the foreskin is something everyone should feel at least once.

I spread her legs, her pussy opened in front of me, opening and inviting, exactly where I want to be. I pulled her to me as my cock penetrated her fiery red pussy, Kissing each other as we made love. Her pussy squeezing my cock tight, milking it. Holding her body tight, not wanting to ever let go I felt my orgasm nearing, Thinking of her as my hands played on her body, feeling the rhythm of each stroke going into her met by her body becoming more and more into making love. I don't think we have it in us to really just fuck. We both were pushed over the edge when she clamped down on my cock, causing her own orgasm as well as mind.

We dressed and went back to our room, and go into the wonderful steam shower. And I thought to myself "I wonder how much propane we have left." I know we can get more from the mainland, as there are very few people left anywhere.

The shower was wonderful, and we got dressed, and went to the conference room, where Sara had already started speaking to the group.

Sara was saying, "We are going to have to do something about living arrangements soo, We have materials to build some temporary houses that I guess people could stay in until we do something else. We need to scout the main island and see who and what all is left there as that will be our main source of food for a while. We are also going to have to start limiting our use of electricity to a few hours in the morning and in the evening. This is going to stink because it can get hot."

An older teenage boy asked, "Can't we just get more propane for the generators?"

Sara said, "If the world is like we think it is, it might be possible. However, until we find out whats going on we have to conserve. We will soon need to create scouting expeditions. I have signup sheet for this over there." Pointing to the long table. "We are a community, so we share, no hording. We will be kind to one another, and any one doing bad will be dealt with."

The same teenager asked, "Who defines bad."

Sara bluntly said, "Right now I do. When it comes up we can vote on it and how do deal with it."

A teenage girl asked, "So is incest bad?"

Sara blushed, "I knew this was going to come up. We are not going to condemn it as we all know some form of it is why we are here. I also want to add before anyone wonders, Sam here and I are brother's and we are a couple now."