Return to Paradise Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam jr. blushed, and being his father, I nudged his mother, "See I thought something was up between those two."

Sara continued, "We do not want the community to become just a big orgy, as we need people to work too. We will have to use common sense. As with anything, don't let sex consume you. Any sex must be consensual, if it is not the offending person will face a serve penalty. We don't have a jail but there are a couple islands near by. I don't think we will have that problem."

A young boy named Jackson raised his hand, "What about nudity? There was a sign when we came here."

Sara said, "That and a few other things will be voted on her shortly. Island life can be a little boring, we are a fairly small group of people, we can keep thing civil and it should not be too hard to keep everyone fed as long as we make trips to the island and mainland from time to time. The radio has gone pretty quiet, they say the Zombies will die off shortly, but they have destroyed a lot of the immune people. Our scouting parties will have to be armed. We have no reason to believe people will try to hurt us, but we have to watch out for other groups that might want to take what is ours. We had one case of that already. Do we have any other questions?"

Sam Jr. added, "We are always open to discuss anything you want. Also my grandpa, Michael is available to chat if you want to talk and tell how you got here, and your stories. It might prove interesting to future generations."

Susie spoke up, "Also if everyone is okay, my Sam Sr. would like to document some of the rebuilding of society on his cameras."

Sara took back over, "Okay for now, lets all take one ballot with the issues at hand, there are about 10 things. As I told Jackson earlier, one being Nudity, other relating to the use of common property and a few related to our laws and finally one related to leadership. That one allows for 1 year reviews of leadership and you could vote me out if you like even today. So lets vote and sign up for outings. We will take 1 hour, Grab something to eat, discuss things, vote then we will announce the outcomes."

Everyone took a break, I was pound of our daughter, "Sara you did a great job, and I somehow knew you and Sam jr. was a couple."

She responded, "It actually just happened last night. We were in our room and it was hot and neither of us could sleep with clothes on. We've both wanted it but never had the guts. When did you two start and How?"

I choked, "uggAh... Didn't see that question coming. We can talk about that later, but what gave it away?"

Sara rolled her eyes, "Come on the whole Zombie end of the world thing? But I knew before that, I saw your birth marks one time when you were ah... doing something."

We over hear Liz telling Jackson as they passed by, "Don't get any idea about anything, I'm still your mother."

We all exchanged small talk, some stories. A lot of the kids were not part of the incest thing just the product of some form incest, most had no idea who or what.

The one Father Daughter couple wasn't very forthcoming but you could tell they were a couple.

The votes were taken and counted, Sara started the meeting again. "Well good news, I'm still the leader by 100% vote, thank you everyone. That being said, Jackson will like to hear that this is now a clothing optional island. That being said, Keep things cool and consensual, don't try to talk anyone into anything against their will. We did vote on punishments, You can be exiled to one of the surround islands for any offense like Murder, Rape, Assault, etc."