Return to Puerto Banus continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramping up his enthusiasm, I teased, "So what do you mean by that? You obviously want me to show him the goods, would you like to see me touching myself in front of him as well?" Pushing further, I continued talking dirty. "If he's there, do you want to see him touch me again and me to touch him for you Dave? Do you want me to try and seduce him? And how far would you want me to go? Come on, Dave, I want to hear you say everything you said when we were fucking last night. Do you really want me to let him fuck me? You know I would let him, don't you?"

He confessed that he had been thinking about it all day and couldn't wait to see if I'd go through with it, but said it would be totally my decision. The conversation continued in the same vein as we sauntered along the quayside, his salacious words sending quivers of anxious excitement through my core.

As we approached the jetty, fate played its hand and we heard Greg's voice calling out from another boat as we walked by. Dave squeezed my hand and asked if I was nervous.

Animal lust was beginning to overcome me but I needed serious confirmation that Dave wouldn't get jealous. Would he be happy seeing me touched and maybe fucked by Greg? How would he feel? Was he sure? Placing his hand in his pocket, Dave subtly handed me a condom which he said he had picked up earlier, he said, "You know, just in case." And winked. My heart took a mighty leap and I was so excited I was shaking.

Greg's eyes widened as he immediately took in the way I was wearing this sexy dress. He said he was just having a drink with a colleague when he saw us approach and wondered if we'd like to join him on his boat for another drink. Given my state of arousal it was obvious what we had hoped for and happily agreed.

Arriving at his boat, he immediately made us comfortable and took no time in leading us to the sun deck. It was bathed in a subdued sort of blue light and asked us what we would like to drink. He added that the boat had a well-stocked bar with plenty of bubbly, if we fancied a bottle of that. It seemed the right drink for the occasion so we settled for that and I sat next to my husband on the wide lounger. I made sure I was opposite Greg, knowing full well that if I parted my legs, he could easily see my bare vagina. As we sat there sipping the champagne the conversation became increasingly flirty and the bubbly flowed freely.

I blushed as Greg's compliments about how lovely I looked swirled around me, and about how hot I looked in the dress. As the provocative dialogue got hotter, Dave slipped his arm around my shoulder then tentatively slipped the strap of my dress off my shoulder. Then proceeded to slowly edge the strap lower down my arm until my breast was completely exposed. He asked Greg if he thought my breasts were nice. I could see the outline of Greg's cock swelling in his shorts as he replied that he was imagining them when he first spoke to us. He had really enjoyed the opportunity to see and fondle them earlier.

By now, Greg obviously realised that sex was on offer and that we wanted him to have his way with me in my husband's presence. This was it. With bated breath and my eyes fixed firmly on Greg's, I provocatively eased my knees apart and told him he was pretty hot as well. And hoped he didn't mind Dave watching the action, as it was something we had both fantasised about. Greg replied that he sort of guessed that and was completely up for it.

In no time, my dress was down around my waist. Greg moved towards me to encompass my boobs with his strong hands, feeling how soft and natural they were. He moved to kiss one, then the other, which made me gasp with pleasure. Kneeling in front of me, he fully unzipped me. As his mouth sucked hungrily on my nipples, he peeled the dress off my anxious body. I was totally naked, apart from my stilettos, in front of our new friend on the sundeck and loving it. Pulling upwards, he kissed my neck, making me moan with pleasure. My hand went straight to feel his erection and massaged it through his shorts

Greg suggested we better move to the main salon before we got arrested. By now, my mind was racing as I knew where this was going. I was very nervous, but also very, very aroused. However, I needed to know Dave was still okay with it, and asked him if he was sure. The smirk on his face told me enough.

Seeing Dave's encouraging look of lust, I started talking dirty as I undid the buttons on Greg's shorts. This allowed me the joy of feeling the heat of his cock in my hand. I needed it inside me. I needed to be filled so badly now.

Turning my attention back to a grinning Dave, who was already sporting a serious hard-on, I asked, "What do you want me to do Dave? Suck another man's cock for you to see?"

Oh, my God, I really wanted to take Greg's cock in my mouth it but also wanted to follow my loving husband's desires. This was as much for him as it was for me.

Without hesitation he replied, "Yes, babe, let me see you suck his cock."

Releasing Greg's cock, the beautiful tip was already dripping with precum. I bent forward and pressed my lips to the swollen, purplish head, getting a hint of his salty-sweet taste. Glancing at Dave, I parted my lips and let my tongue swirl out over Greg's smooth hot flesh, before pulling back and asking my husband, "Does this turn you on, my love? Is this what you wanted me to do, Dave?"

Leaning back a little, I opened my legs wide and pleasured myself for Greg before he reached for me, running his fingers through my hair and pulling me closer. I took more of his erection and totally enveloped it with my mouth. The pleasure I was getting from sucking another man's cock in front of my loving husband was amazing.

Dave growled out something low and primal, which only made me suck on Greg harder. I was intensely aroused by his responses to my slutty performance. After all, that's what we both wanted. I pushed deeper onto Greg's hard cock, taking it all in and feeling it nudge into my throat. I then withdrew again, whispering suggestively "Or do you want to see him fuck me? Do you want to see him fuck me hard?"

Hearing this, Greg rose, pulling his cock from my mouth before lifting me to stand next to him. Reaching down, he probed at my swollen cleft so he could feel the sticky wetness between my legs. I clung to him instinctively as little mewls of pleasure escaped my lips, making Dave groan in response. Greg eventually moved me to sit on the luxurious sheepskin throw lying over the seats. Then kneeling in front of me he lapped at my sopping vagina. All the time, my eyes were firmly fixed on my husband, who I knew was getting as much pleasure out of this encounter as I was. When the tip of Greg's tongue finally teased my little bud, I spasmed as if I was totally electrified.

I hadn't realized how much I'd love playing the hot, slutty wife. Panting with pleasure, I gasped, "Tell me Dave. What do you want me to do? I want to hear you say it. Come on, Dave, say you want to see me being fucked. Fucked by Greg. Say you want to watch his hard cock pleasuring me."

He replied with so much lust in his eyes. "Yes Mandy. I want to see Greg fuck you. I want to see his shaft plunging in and out of you, I want to see the look of ecstasy on your face as you get the mind-blowing orgasm you crave. You know how much I want to see him inside you...."

The excitement and lust of my husband's words were almost enough to bring me off at that point. Greg realized from my interactions with my husband that he was only participating to satisfy one of our ever-broadening fantasies. And he was more than happy to oblige us.

I had to push Greg away to stop my impending orgasm and could see his face was glistening with my juices. Apologetically, I reached for the condom, tearing the wrapper open before tucking the rolled ring of rubber over his cock's head. I then gripped his cock before pursing my lips tightly about his shaft and pushing the latex tube over his cock with one smooth bob. Groaning, he rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy then gently slipped it just inside my entrance. I wrapped my legs around his waist encouraging him to bury his hard cock deep within me. He readily complied and the feeling of the pronounced hard rim of his helmet slowly and rhythmically pushing in and out just inside the mouth of my vagina was ecstatic. He withdrew and kissed me, letting our tongues tangle for a bit. Then he moved to smother my breasts with his warm palm, massaging my needy nipples and making me groan with pleasure.

He took delight in teasing me with just the head of his cock, popping my entrance open and shut with his substantial rim. This sent shivers of unending pleasure though my wanting body. My eyes again found my husband's, who was clearly enjoying the action as he caressed his erection through his trousers.

My animalistic appetite was growing more intense. I yelled out, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Greg!"

I was getting more needy and impatient by the minute and told him "I need you to fuck me hard, now‼" He began plunging into me. My knees pulled back, hugging into his ribs as he wrapped his arms beneath my shoulders and pounded into me, driving my air from my lungs in lust driven gasps.

Facing my husband I yelled "I'm going to cum! I'm going to...ah...oh, oh, fuck! Yes‼ I'm going to...I'm-I'm...." Sensing my impending climax, Greg buried his hardness deep into me with one long thrust. Driving me wild and continued to pump me, faster and deeper into this almighty release. I felt myself rippling clenches along his furiously pumping cock as he fucked me through my raging climax. I tore my eyes away from Dave, to look at Greg whose face was starting to contort as he grunted with pleasure and began to spurt. I was fascinated, watching him cum, feeling his hot jets inside me. I loved the feeling of his cock pulsating deep in my wet pussy, but said nothing because I couldn't. My mouth remained a silent, rounded "O."

After our orgasms subsided and we had our breath back, Greg pulled from me, discarding the well-filled condom. We slowly got dressed, with a few kisses and lingering caresses. Greg told us that as soon as he met us that afternoon, he guessed I'd be a hot fuck and fantasised about fucking me. He said he had been very disappointed when we left. He then thanked us for returning and an amazing night, inviting us to come back anytime.

I felt as though I needed to freshen up for our walk back to the hotel but Dave asked me not to. He wanted me walk to back with that 'just been fucked' look and unzipped my skirt to reveal my freshly fucked vagina. He slyly suggested I could use my purse if I needed to hide myself. God, I was still on such a high, I would have walked naked had he asked. We said our goodbyes to Greg and thanked each other for the intimacy and started the walk back towards the hotel.

On the way back we indulged in some long, deeply appreciative kisses and Dave told me how awesome the experience had been. His hands roamed as he growled in my ear that he couldn't wait to have me. Our evening had been truly amazing so far but we didn't want it to end there. I knew it wouldn't be too long before I would feel his eager cock thrusting inside me. This time, though, it would be a long, slow, love making session rather than just satisfying our carnal cravings.

Our stroll back to the hotel was quite memorable. The thought of allowing my shaved mound to be inadvertently seen kept my insatiable pot stirred. Feeling the cool evening air chilling the juices still seeping from my pussy was amazingly erotic, and I thought to myself that 'I'll have to do this more often.' And yes, from a distance, several people noticed how much I was revealing, each time triggering another little pulse of pleasure inside me.

As we arrived at the foyer, I readjusted my lower zipper appropriately until we got inside the lift. Once inside Dave stood back from me and raised my lower zipper so he could fully appreciate for himself the way I had been walking at his side and said I looked so fuckable. Then devilishly, stripped me totally for our walk along the corridor to our room.

Once in the room we were so horny from our earlier antics we were all over each other like a rash. Kissing, fondling, and grinding into each other. Dave led me to the front of our balcony facing the apartments opposite and stood behind me kissing my neck and cupping my aching breasts for anyone who wanted to watch us. Then he pushed his ravenous cock into me with one slick movement of my slippery pussy. It only took a few thrusts before he pumped his first hot stream inside me. Bringing us to lay on the loungers we continued to make love under the stars for most of the night, reaffirming our love.

I have to admit, writing this story made me very horny, especially the part where I went commando. The feeling of the cool evening air swirling around my naked pussy brought back some very sweet memories. So much so in fact I really needed to enjoy that feeling again.

Stripping off all my house clothes, I decided to walk our Alsatian wearing only a button down dress. Outwardly, it would just look as though I was conservatively dressed. The feeling I got as I walked along the deserted canal towpath was quite something. I daringly undid the lower buttons to let the breeze swirl around my dress and expose my vagina. Approaching a long strait section I could see a narrowboat several hundred metres ahead. Knowing it was far enough away I promised myself I would cover up as the boat came closer. The closer it got, the more my heart was pounding. I kept telling myself that it was still too far away for occupants to see anything. But my desire to be seen was overtaking my sense of decency.

As the boat approached within a fifty metres or so I could see the rudder was being controlled by a solitary male wearing a Crocodile Dundee hat. It was very much a 'shall I or shan't I' moment. The closer he got the more breathless I became, and for the thrill of the moment, decided not to button up. He looked towards me and waved. We took perhaps thirty seconds to pass each other at a distance of about twenty five metres. When we were on the point of actually passing each other my adrenaline was pumping so much I couldn't resist turning to face him. Noticing my undone dress, he outstretch his arms and flashed a broad smile when he realised I was panty-less. His agreeable acknowledgment sent a really hot surge though my already aroused body. I now had an urgency to pleasure myself and it didn't take too long before I reached a riverside seat where I was able to indulge in a very pleasurable orgasm.

Returning home, I decided not to change, and waited for Dave to return from work. He complimented me on the way I looked and I told him I had finished the story of our holiday. I was eager to read it to him and poured us both a glass of wine before we settled on our patio. As I was reading out the story I fiddled with the buttons on my dress undoing them slowly as the story unfolded. By the end of the story we were both immensely aroused and I was virtually naked. By then, I was desperate to give him a detailed account of my afternoon's walk and whilst giving him the details, I pleasured myself for his titillation. Needless to say it didn't take long for him to drop his trousers and take care of me.