Return to School Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of a rookie teacher.
6.2k words
4.62
4.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Moira had been living together for a while. On a Wednesday, they normally bathed together - Moira's bathroom had a jacuzzi bath tub with vigorous jets and plenty of room for two. This evening, Moira had gone to visit her mother, and Rachel had had a leisurely bath and was naked under her silk bath robe when the phone rang. It was Syd, from Room 18, wanting to know if she could pop over. Rachel replied "Sure".

Half an hour later, Syd was there at the door, and ten minutes later both were curled up together on the sofa, gently caressing naked flesh.

"So what brought you over tonight?" asked Rachel.

"Don't tell the others - at least not yet - but I am curious to try real cock. I want to know if I am truly a lesbian, or am I only into girls because of the lack of an alternative."

"So what are you expecting from me, in the regard?" asked a curious Rachel. "Are you wanting me to pimp you out and find you a man"?

"Well, I was wondering if you might organize another evening, and invite Mark and Joe. I am sure they would like to fuck me, given the chance. Both have made subtle comments about wanting to see me "out of uniform"."

"So, what's your plan. Are you wanting to be here, with one of both of them, on your own and with no-one else, or have them as guests at a good old-fashioned randy orgy?"

"Have them invited to a good old-fashioned randy orgy!"

"I see; anyone else on your guest list?"

"Well, Jane's fantasy is to be bent over Miss King's knees to be spanked. Stephanie's boyfriend wants to fuck Moira, and Stephanie wants sex with you. And Myra and Chloe wouldn't mind being fucked by Mark or Joe - after I've had them!"

"I see. So, a good old-fashioned swinging orgy, then. Tell me, are you girls on the pill?"

"Steph has been for ages - ever since she started having periods, cause they were painful and irregular. Maya, I think, started them a couple of months ago, so she should be fully protected by now.. I've been on them for two months, too"

"And are you sure you want a real cock in you, as opposed to a dildo? And how do you feel about Mark or Joe kissing you, or nibbling on your tits?"

"I think it could be fun, even if it turns out I prefer girls. I know I enjoy being skin on skin with you."

"So, you want to invite all Room 18 girls, as well as Mark and Joe, and Steph's boyfriend, as well as Moira and I, and Miss King as the cherry on the top!"

"Oh, I think Miss King lost her cherry a long time ago, to both sexes. She used to be married, you know."

"I know. So, 8 females and 3 males. What's Steph's boyfriend called?"

"Andy. Steph says he is really good with his fingers on her clit, and calls him Handy Andy!"

"And when would you like it this all to happen?"

"Well, we've done some canvassing, and everyone is free this Saturday, if you and Moira are... We don't want to leave it too long as we are approaching the end of the school year - there's only a couple of weeks left."

And so it was arranged.

******************************

Saturday afternoon, Rachel and Moira prepared each other for the evening, so when their guests arrived, they were both freshly showered and shaved, and wearing just shorts and T-shirt, with no underwear.

The first to arrive were Mark and Joe, the only two male teachers in the school. They were soon enjoying some wine down in Moira's basement. It was a large finished room that extend under most of the house. Rachel had blown up several airbeds loaned to them by Miss King. She had even taken an old picnic table and fitted a couple of extensions on it, just like the one in Miss King's basement.

The modification allowed someone to lay on their back, have their hands tied to the edge of the tables, and their feet tied to the extension planks, allowing legs to be bent and knees open wide while still keeping the feet attached to the planks. The plan was for Syd to be tied down on it, and then Mark and Joe could enjoy everything she had to offer.

Handy Andy was the next to arrive. Andy was a tall, gangly dark-haired boy of 19 who had been dating Steph for several months. As they waited for everyone else to arrive, Andy let on that he and Steph were lovers, but also that she was the only girl that he had ever gone 'all the way' with, and also that he had never done anything sexually with either men or older women. In fact, other than Steph, he was pretty inexperienced.

Stephanie was wearing a simple sleeveless straight silky dress. She was not quite as tall as Andy, and her breasts were bigger than Moira's but not as big as Jane's. She had long, naturally blonde hair, and no make up, as her slight tan made her look gorgeous.

Anna King arrived next. She looked interestedly at Andy, and flirted with him a little, causing him to blush when she asked if his penis was in proportion to his height.

He kind of mumbled "I don't know" and Anna pulled him up against her and said that she would make a point of finding out "later". This caused Mark and Joe to tease Andy over 'completing his education as the evening goes on...'

Miss King's outfit was a white tennis skirt - very short - with matching knickers, and a T-shirt that could not possibly have clung to her tits any closer.

Rachel was chatting with Mark and Joe, explaining that one of the primary objectives of the evening was to claim Syd's heterosexual virginity. Mark, who had known Syd ever since she started at the school as a shy, flat-chested girl, admitted that the current version of Syd had "turned me on" ever since she had filled out and acquired some very womanly curves. Now she was old enough to engage in sex with, he was quite keen to offer his services to the young lady. "I like a lady with curves," he said, miming the hourglass shape with his hands.

Joe giggled. "Actually, I wouldn't mind a piece of that, either; she really is quite sexy and I love her complete self-confidence. Also, she's actually quite a good student, so she will do well when she goes up to University."

Mark laughed. "I always knew she was into girls, from the first time I showed them some paintings of voluptuous ladies, and she just kept looking at them so closely. The next picture she handed in was a great version of a Degas nude, who she painted as a shapely girl with a smirk on her face that implied she was about to get laid. It was really quite good..."

Rachel, who had enjoyed sex with Syd a few weeks earlier, smiled, remembered how accomplished Syd had been at bringing her to some great orgasms as they had played together. Even cuddling up with Syd earlier in the week, just talking about the upcoming evening, had had some erotic undertones to it, as they sat naked caressing each other.

The girls from Room 18 arrived promptly at 7 o'clock. Moira and Rachel made sure everyone had a drink. She also made sure that everyone was to use first names only - no Sir or Miss! Then they all sat around the table as Rachel explained they were going to play a simplified game of spin the bottle. When the bottle stopped, whoever it was pointed at could then choose someone to strip naked in front of the others.

The bottle spun around, and finally came to a halt pointing at Moira. She was aware of Andy's fantasy for the evening, and quite keen for him to fulfill it, so she went to him and told him to stand up. In less than two minutes, Andy was standing in front of her, completely naked.

All eyes were on Andy's cock, and as a result, it was fully engorged in no time at all. The question of whether Andy's cock was in proportion to his height was soon answered. It was. Moira turned to Stephanie, Andy's girlfriend, and asked "That looks really good, does he know how to use it?"

Steph blushed. "Oh, yes! But he's hoping for you, tonight, Moira. He can have me any time!"

The next spin of the bottle just happened to point directly at Stephanie, and she immediately started to strip Moira. "Here, Andy," she said, "Take a good look, because hopefully Moira is going to take full advantage of you this evening."

Rachel said "No sex until everyone is naked..."

The next spin of the bottle allowed Miss King to undress Jane, who had clearly trimmed her triangle of pubic hair in honor of the occasion. The way Anna King looked at the naked Jane, and used her hand to caress Jane's smooth butt, made it obvious to everyone else that the two were going to be very familiar with each other's bodies by the end of the night.

With Moira and Andy removed from eligibility, the next spin pointed at Syd. She immediately stood up and started to strip Rachel. Stephanie was clearly taken by Rachel's hairless pussy and well-rounded, self-supporting breasts. Steph's hands were rubbing on her white plain school-girls knickers, which were showing a clearly-visible darker, wet patch.

The bottle clearly had an attraction to Stephanie, as its next spin pointed directly to her. With an apparent show of confidence that she was not sure she felt, Stephanie stood in front of Anna King and ordered her to stand. She slowly undressed Anna, making sure to caress and tease her nipples and run her fingers through the trimmed hair of Anna's landing strip.

When Anna sat down on a sofa away from the table, completely naked, Jane went over and sat on Anna's knees, putting her arm around Anna's neck. Rachel cautioned them about not getting into the sex before everyone was naked. Clearly, Andy was anxious to get into the sex, as he sat next to Moira, who was very gently stroking his extremely hard cock. Steph smiled as she watched them.

Mark was the next one chosen by the bottle, and he was clearly very happy to strip Stephanie's clothes off her. Getting her naked, he revealed a quite sizeable pubic triangle, thick but freshly trimmed as to length and around the edges.

Six naked, five to go. Joe was chosen by the bottle next, and immediately began undressing Mark. When he got Mark to the point of wearing just a pair of tight white briefs, Joe steered him in front of Syd, who was sitting in an armchair, still fully dressed. Joe knelt down behind Mark, and positioned Mark so that his underwear was only a couple of feet from Syd's face.

Slowly, from the back, Joe slid down Mark's briefs. Mark was already hard under the briefs, and so pulling them down dragged Mark's cock until only the tip of a downward-facing very hard penis remained inside the briefs. As the waist band slid off the end of Mark's mushroom head, the tension in his erection caused the hardened prick to spring up and slap Mark's belly.

Syd watched as if in a trance. Although she couldn't - yet - touch Mark, she instinctively licked her lips. "Later, Syd," admonished Rachel, "Be patient." Syd's eyes never left Mark's penis until she realized that another spin of the bottle had left it pointing at her. She stood up and crossed over to Joe. He was naked in seconds, and Syd was clearly enjoying the prospect of playing with either - or both - of the cocks as soon as possible.

Chloe got the chance to undress Maya on the next spin of the bottle, and Rachel was really taken with how the skin of the young black girl shone in the discrete lighting. The last time that Rachel had seen Maya naked, her pubic bush had been a large, wild and untrimmed area. But this evening, it was freshly trimmed to a small, compact triangle of tight curls.

Rachel smiled at Maya. "I see you've taken up gardening," she said with a grin.

Maya laughed and spoke with her north country accent: "Oh no, I don't do no gardening. I get Chloe to do that for me, and when I am all shaved and trimmed, she checks it with her tongue. Turns me right on, it does!"

So now, only Chloe and Syd were wearing clothes. All three males were sporting substantial erections that would need addressing pretty soon, by all appearances. The bottle spun one last time, pointing at Syd. She gestured for Chloe to stand up.

Chloe was wearing a slip dress that clung to her skin so that her nipples were clearly visible. Under it, she was wearing nothing at all. Anna looked at Jane and said to Jane, "I want to watch you and Chloe do a 69 at some point this evening. I know you both like each other."

Syd was now the sole remaining clothed person. Rachel ordered Joe and Mark to strip Syd off and tie her - on her back - on to the table. They tied the ropes around her ankles and made the loops so Syd could move her feet so as to raise and open her knees. Joe and Mark stood either side of Syd's head, close enough for her to really examine how hard their penises were, but not close enough for her to lick them.

"As this evening was Syd's idea," said Rachel, "I vote we let Mark start the proceedings by taking Syd's virginity - if that is still what Syd wants."

Syd grinned. "Oh yes, I want that big cock inside me. And, Mark, I want you to stay in when you come."

Mark smiled. "Well, young lady, I think first of all - now that I see you 'out of uniform' - that I think you should make sure my cock is wet enough to slide into you. You need to suck it for me, to get it wet, unless you want to watch Joe get me all wet and slippery down there."

Syd grinned. "I'll get you wet, Sir, anytime you want..."

As Rachel reminded Syd about no titles, Mark stood close to Syd, and when she turned to face him, Mark started to rub his prick along her lips. Syd stuck out her tongue and Mark's cock rubbed it gently. Then Syd opened her mouth, and Mark buried his manhood deep into her mouth.

Steph had moved to stand behind Rachel, pressing her quite sizeable breasts into Rachel's back, wrapping her arms around Rachel, and using her fingers to squeeze and tease Rachel's nipples. Moira was kneeling astride Andy's thighs, and brushing his face with her hardened nipples. Anna was pinching Jane's nipples as Jane remained sitting on her knees. Maya and Chloe were hugging each other, belly to belly, while Joe stood behind Maya pressing his cock into her butt and hugging both girls.

All eyes were on Syd. After a couple of minutes pushing his cock in and out of Syd's mouth, Mark pulled out completely, and went to the end of the table, between the two extensions supporting Syd's feet. Grasping his cock, he started to rub it up and down Syd's vaginal lips, and through her trimmed pubic hair.

Drops of moisture could be seen emerging on Syd's vagina, and some shudders were going through her body, making the swells of her full breasts ripple as her lust grew. Then Mark leaned forwards, and suddenly, the full length of his very manly penis was driven deep into Syd and their pubic bones were pushed against each other. Jane stood close to Syd, and started to play with her own vagina as she watched the deflowering of Syd.

Sid could feel the smooth thighs of Mark between her own thighs. His thighs travelled back and forth along hers as his cock edged into Syd' vagina.

Mark leaned forwards and started to pinch Syd's nipples, hard. She had pulled her feet up as far as they would go so that her knees were wide open, and Mark, swaying backwards and forwards, was getting into rhythm with a stroke that was long and forceful. Syd's eyes were wide open, and her tied-down body was thrashing about on the table as far as it could move.

Mark's rhythm increased in pace. Joe let go of Maya and Chloe, and went to Syd's head. Syd responded by tilting her head back as far as it would go, and Joe's cock was soon buried deep in Syd's mouth. With a cock in her mouth, Syd's words were almost unintelligible, as she responded to Mark fucking her. As he got as deeply in as possible, he stood up straight.

As she tilted her head back, she could swallow a great amount of Joe's cock, and he moved it in and out so as to create and relieve a gagging action from Syd's mouth

To put the final thrill in place, Maya stood one side and Chloe the other, and the pair bent down and started to suck and bite Syd's nipples. She was being sexually gratified by four people, with others watching on. Her body was bouncing on the picnic table like a floundering fish out of water. And then she came!

Her body stiffened up in an arch - her bum clear of the table. Both girls playing with her nipples grabbed Syd's breasts and squeezed hard as they bit down on Syd's now engorged nipples. Anna even got in the act by standing next to Syd's hip and playing with her clit, which was so sensitive from having just come.. Mark's belly was soon shining from the stream of liquid emanating from Syd's pussy.

Joe had not come in Syd's mouth, but as he stepped back, he was grabbed by Maya's hand and dragged in the direction of one of the air beds. "I want you to fuck me, Joe," she said. "Please take my hetro virginity."

She threw herself down on the mattress and opened her legs wide. The low light shone on the naked black girl's skin, making its softness and smoothness. Joe knelt between Maya's dark thighs, and gently guided his erect, wet cock into Maya, then laying down on her, they started kissing. Her arms were soon wrapped around Joe's very white back, and the two gently made missionary sex, which was amazing considering Maya's lust, taking their time to please their partner.

Meanwhile, Syd had been released from the picnic table and she and Mark were cuddled up on another mattress, just caressing and kissing each other without penetration. Syd looked relaxed, as someone who has just had a fantastic orgasm should look.

Anna had dragged Andy to another mattress and had Andy on his back as knelt over him and fed his cock into her wet, expectant pussy. Andy reached up and grabbed Anna's nipples, sticking out from her full breasts. He held on tight to stop the swinging of Anna's breasts, and as he did so he changed to holding a handful of each of her breasts in each hand, and squeezed hard. The squeezing coincided with Anna's climax, and her scream of "Oh fuck, yes," was heard across the room.

Stephanie and Rachel were laying on the sofa deep into a 69, with Stephanie on top. Mouths on pussies, fingers were playing with anal roses. Jane was watching, playing with her own clit as she did. If truth be known she was happy to be either subservient or alone.

"Guess that leaves just you and me, kid" said Moira to Chloe, and they gravitated to one of the remaining airbeds, and were soon in a naked embrace, kissing and caressing. Realizing Jane was still 'free' they beckoned for her to join them, and the three of them were soon wrapped around each other, mouths and fingers busy. Chloe and Jane were sucking and biting on Moira's small breasts, urging her nipples to a hardness that Moira could feel - and it felt very erotic.

In turn, Moira's hands had each found a pussy, and were teasing them and penetrating them, as her thumbs rubbed the two girl's clits. They remained paired up and active like this for a period, then started to ease off and take up their glasses of wine.

Rachel said "I think that the three guys should get to choose which of the women here - other than the ones they have already fucked this evening - they wish to play with next.

Andy immediately made a bee-line for Moira. Surprisingly, Joe chose Anna King.

Mark went and put his arms around Stephanie. Stephanie knew of Andy's crush on Moira, and smiled as she watched them settle down on a mattress and start kissing. It wasn't long before Andy was licking Moira's clit and she was squirming on the mattress, then, fully recovered from his earlier adventures, Andy drove his cock deep into Moira in one unreserved, unstoppable thrust, causing her to cry out.

Joe was on top of Anna, driving hard in and out of her pussy. Clearly, he was the one dominating the other, and from the way Anna's arms were scratching his back, and her legs flailing as they tried to wrap around his hips, she was quite happy to be taken over like this.

Moira wrapped her legs around Andy's thighs as he pumped himself in and out of her. She was digging her nails into his back - drawing blood - as he possessed her with all the energy he had. Taking his weight on his elbows, he was able to find Moira's nipples on her small breasts, and squeeze them hard as he thrust in and out.

12