Return to School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had gently picked up Stephanie and laid her gently on to a mattress. He kissed his way up her right leg until he found her crotch, and then began to tease her clit. As it hardened, he inserted two fingers inside her, and found that spot that is the heart of a girl's sexual pleasure. Stephanie responded as Mark knew she would. Despite being bi-sexual, he was a very experienced seducer of young ladies.

Stephanie squeezed her thighs around Mark's head and enjoyed the climax he created within her. Then, as her thigh relaxed, he started to kiss up her body. Stephanie had only known Andy as a lover, and was completely unused to the patience and subtlety of Mark's seduction of her. It was her first time with another man, and it felt very different.

Meanwhile. Syd had gone to stand behind Jane and caressed her breasts from behind. It was obvious, if anyone was watching, that Jane enjoyed submitting to Syd. It was also obvious that Syd, despite her butch bravado and dominating attitude, really cared for Jane. After some kissing, and Syd playing with Jane's nicely shaped breasts and cute nipples, Jane turned around to face Syd. As they started kissing they sank to a mattress, and caressed and licked each other all over. It was inevitable they would eventually squirm into a 69, and bring each other slowly but surely to a climax they had obviously mutually shared before.

Maya and Chloe embraced, whispered in each other's ear, and then grabbed Rachel, pulling her on to a bed.

"Chloe and I often play with each other," Maya confided in Rachel, "but this will be different, having a threesome with you." With Chloe's olive colored Asian skin and Maya's black shining skin, Rachel looked very white in comparison. But this didn't stop them exploring inside each other's pussies, and caressing and kissing the pink skin found there.

Rachel heard Anna let out an "Oh God, yes" as Joe brought her to a climax. Although Joe and Mark were in fact frequent lovers of each other, living together and sharing a bed, it was clear that both of them enjoyed heterosexual sex as well. In fact, Rachel thought she wouldn't mind trying Mark's cock again sometime soon, - but just the two of them. The first time she and Mark were laying next to Joe and Moira.

Again, time passed, people were satiated, and the sex gave way to drinking. By now it was approaching midnight. "I think," said Rachel, as she refilled glasses for a second time during this break, "that those of us who are in a relationship with someone else here should get together and then the rest of you sort yourselves out as to who appeals to you, and we will all get some sleep."

She got out some sleeping bags and put them on the mattresses. Moira climbed into one and announced she was waiting for Rachel to join her. Anna took Jane by the hand and invited her to join her.

Andy and Stephanie climbed into another bag, as did Maya and Chloe. This left Syd, with a big smile on her face, climbing into another bag between Mark and Joe.

Rachel switched all the lights off before climbing into the sleeping bag with Moira. "That Andy has got quite the cock on him", whispered Moira, "Sometime we should invite him over and take full advantage of it"

Over in Syd's bag, she had snuggled down with Joe's cock in her pussy, and Mark was gently double penetrating her as she put one leg over Joe in order to offer her anus to Mark.

Anna and Jane had not yet got into their bag. The others could hear them talking quietly, and then Jane said quite a bit louder "Yes, Miss." Moments later, all could hear the sound of Jane's buttocks being slapped by Anna's bare hand. Jane had got her wish for a spanking from Anna.

******************************

Morning came, as it inevitably does. They quietly got out of their sleeping bags and dressed. Anna was the first to leave, taking Jane with her. Syd cheekily said, as she watched them leave, "I hope Jane can still sit down when Miss King has finished with her!'

Those remaining laughed. Andy explained to Stephanie that his parents were away for the weekend, so they could have more 'quiet' time together over at his house until they returned. So the two of them left, hand in hand. Mark and Joe left soon after, claiming they had some renovation work they had to do in the place they shared.

Maya and Chloe had some breakfast and then confessed that after all they had seen and done the evening before, they had not slept particularly well, and wanted to go back to Room 18 and 'sleep it off'.

That left Syd sitting there with Moira and Rachel. Syd was asked if she wanted some breakfast, and said she would. Rachel made coffee as Moira whipped up scrambled eggs and toast, and they sat down around the kitchen table.

"So how was your first experience with men?" asked Moira.

"Good," said Syd. "It didn't hurt like I thought it would, even when Mark went into my ass. I think I like both men and women. I suppose I am going to have to find a boyfriend who swings both ways too. Although Mark and Joe said that I can pop over to their place any time I get the urge for cock. They sure know how to use them, that's for certain, and I would love to watch them fuck each other. You two must know the pleasures of both sexes, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," said Rachel, "although right now, I think I am pretty comfortable with being with Moira."

Moira smiled, and the pair touched hands. Syd left after finishing her coffee, and the other two took to clearing up the mess downstairs. It took them until lunch time. They had just finished having a light tea after a rest, and were clearing it up, when the door bell rang. Neither Moira nor Rachel were really dressed for receiving visitors, as both were in shorts and a T-shirt and no underwear.

Rachel went to the door. There were two girls there, in school uniform even though it was Sunday and as a boarding school, they were allowed to wear 'civvies' on Sundays. She didn't know either of the girls, but when Moira came to the door, she recognized both girls immediately - Carmela and Julie.

Moira explained "Carmela here is Tayla and John's daughter, and Julie parents are overseas in the military. Both girls will be Room 18 girls next year. Come in, girls." The girls came in and Rachel closed the door.

"That's right," said Carmela. "I was going to Uni in September, but Dad thinks I should take a year to 'mature' first. Even though I've already turned 18 last March."

"I see," said Rachel, "In other words, he wants you sexually experienced before you get out of his sight completely in some strange University town."

"Exactly!" said Carmela with a grin. "There will be four other Room 18 girls next year, and we wondered if we could start planning an evening like you've just had here last night, but for us. After all, if we do it early in the year, it will allow for repeats...."

"And are you wanting a girls-only night, or to have guys here too?"

"Oh, definitely both," said Julie. "Stephanie's going to Edinburgh, so Andy will be left here all alone, and she said she doesn't intend to be a nun while in Scotland, so he will be looking for a replacement, at least while Steph's out of town. And Mark and Joe are supposedly worth being fucked by from what we've heard. But then, lesbian nights can be fun too. Carmela and I have slept together at her parents' place when they've been out of town. And I turned 18 last March, too, Carmela and I share the same birthday."

Carmela smiled. "My mum told me all about having an evening with you and Ms. Roberts and said you both were pretty hot. She and Dad still want to believe I am sexually naïve. I'm not, but I am still a hetero-virgin."

"I see," said Rachel. "So does your Mum talk about her sexual escapades often?"

"Oh yes," said Carmela, "She, Dad and I often share the hot-tub naked. I must admit, I quite like looking at Dad's cock."

Julie smiled. "I keep hoping for a hot-tub invite too, but so far, no such luck." Moving to stand really close to Rachel, she added "And today, over lunch, Maya told me all that happened last night, including how hot it was when she and Chloe were enjoying your naked body, Ms. White. Apparently, the skin color of your more intimate areas live up to your name!"

She giggled at her joke, and Rachel thought immediately how naïve teen-aged girls could be, even if over 18, and why therefore a Room 18 year might help them mature. Only a handful of years ago, that was her.

"I see," said Rachel. "I must admit that playing with the pair of you does seem a very attractive proposition..."

"Agreed," interjected Moira.

"But," continued Rachel, "there will be no playing with boys in our house until we know you are on the pill. You and all the others, if they want to join in. I imagine they know all about what happened last night...."

"Oh, yes, Miss" exclaimed Julie, "They want in on it all too; we're just the advance party."

Julie was extremely close to Rachel, and there was barely room between them for her to unbutton the front of her school blouse. As she peeled it off her shoulders it was clear she had no bra or anything else under it. Her small breasts had very hard pointed nipples, and her stomach clearly showed her involvement in athletics.

"Do you like?" she brazenly asked Rachel.

"Er,,,,, yes." was the reply, at which Julie undid the zipper on her tartan skirt, which had no belt, and with a shrug of her hips, the skirt dropped to the floor, leaving her naked. She had a neatly trimmed blond bush, proving her hair color was naturally blond.

Carmela was now right in front of Moira, and she guided Moira's hands to the buttons on her blouse. She stared into Moira's eyes, and it was clear what Moira was expected to do. As Carmela's blouse hit the floor, revealing a topless dark-skinned body, Carmela dropped her skirt the same way as Julie.

Carmela was clearly her mother's daughter, with a fabulous figure, long legs, a trim waist, and breasts with big nipples and no sign of giving in to gravity. She had the shining ebony skin tone of her mother, and her body seemed to glow in the evening sunlight coming though the window. She had no body hair whatsoever.

Julie stepped right up to Rachel, embraced her and kissed her. Julie could tell that under the flimsy T-shirt was just Rachel, and she started to ease the shirt up as they kissed.

The kiss was broken to allow Julie to pull Rachel's shirt over her head. Rachel grinned. "You girls don't waste any time do you?"

"Why waste time?" said Carmela as Moira's top hit the floor. Her mouth clamped on to Moira's left breast, and within seconds Moira could be clearly heard groaning in a mixture of pleasure and anticipation.

Julie knelt in front of Rachel and pulled down Rachel's shorts. Rachel stepped out of them, pulled Julie to her feet, and led her over to one of the sofas in their sitting room. Within seconds, Julie was sucking on Rachel's right breast as she lay back, giving in completely to Julie's ministrations.

Carmela ordered Moira to lay down on the rug, and then knelt down with her mouth again on Moira's breast, but now her hand was penetrating Moira's vagina, her fingers squirming around in Moira's moisture.

Rachel pushed Julie off her, and laughed. "Robert Louis Stevenson once said 'It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive'. You girls need to learn patience when it comes to love making, the value of gentleness and of taking your time. The value of building and then satisfying expectations. It's called fore play. Maybe this will be the most important message you get out of Room 18 over the next year."

"Sorry, Miss," said Julie, looking a little crestfallen.

"No need to look sad," said Rachel, "we can continue, just not in so much rush. And one other thing. When you are lying naked with a teacher, you do not use the word 'Miss'. Real names - or maybe nicknames - but nothing formal like Miss unless it is required by role play. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss!" said Julie, and everyone laughed. "Sorry," she added.

Julie was laying on her back on the floor, and Rachel joined her. She kissed Julie, but with her face upside down to the young blonde's. Then she started to slowly lick and kiss her way down Julie's body. Rachel took all of twenty minutes to kiss her way from Julie's mouth to where she was about two inches from Julie's vagina.

She could feel the young girl shivering beneath her, and knew Julie was praying for that moment when mouth lips met vagina lips. After a couple of minutes of torment, Julie finally felt Rachel's tongue pierce her vaginal hood. Minutes later she was flopping around on the floor screaming "Oh my God."

Over on the other rug, Moira had treated Carmela to a similar experience, and her climax sprayed copious juices into Moira's mouth.

Both girls climaxed almost together, and lay there, their young breasts heaving as they regained their normal breathing.

After a suitable quiet period, Rachel ordered both girls to dress and leave. "Moira and I need to rest, so go. And yes, you may tell your other incoming Room 18 girls that there will be some entertaining going on here when you return in September. And remember, in September we will require proof you are on the pill, otherwise, anyone who isn't will not get to enjoy male company, at least not in this house."

Both girls replied "Yes, Miss" and then giggled. Within minutes they were gone.

"So for a few weeks, it's just us," said Moira, dragging Rachel on to the couch for a naked cuddle.

Rachel kissed Moira. "I could think of worse ways of spending the summer, and worse people to spend it with, but we not only have us, there's also Mark and Joe."

"Oh, yes, and possibly a Randy Handy Andy....."

******************************

To be continued.

12