All Comments on 'Return to Summer Days'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

Great Story that can have several more chapters

readeralreaderalover 4 years ago
The ending is nice

and the story complete, but a second part would be, kind of, appropriate. If you feel like it, that is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

That was a fantastic story

MattB59MattB59over 4 years ago
Great !!!

I have to agree this one needs some more chapters really enjoyed reading it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was perfect

Great characters and a terrific story.

carrteuncarrteunover 4 years ago
Amusing read

Your protagonist was the kind of jerk that would fun to hang out and have a few beers with, as long as you could keep him away from your sister.

Minor continuity observation - Christy took her blouse off twice. Once when as Mike closed the door to the motel room, again as she 'did the backstroke across the bed'.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

This is a good story but is in desperate need of a sequel, the one where the smartass lawyer-Ex gets taken down, she gets her shit back and her kids like the new guy loads better than their bio father (lower case on purpose). A vague ride into the sunset might suit some of us, but I like a bit of karmic justice in my stories, it might be hinted at by some authors, but nothing beats reading it in black and white!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@carrteun: Thank you so much for pointing that out politely. I get so sick of people slamming authors for making mistakes instead of being helpful about them.

Also, "did the backstroke across the bed" was a great bit of imagery.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

"I can't remember the last time I had more than one orgasm in a day."

There's only one correct response to that statement, and it is:

"Challenge accepted!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...