Return to Summer Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your car or mine?"

She grinned. "Yours of course. I want to see what kind of a hot rod you can build."

"Mine has a bigger front seat, you mean," I said jokingly.

"That too," she said as she walked toward the front door. She paused there as I stood up. "Lose the jacket, you won't need it."

I was grinning as I took the jacket off. "You're different in some ways but the same old you in others," I said as I walked over to stand next to her.

"I'm older, I'm wiser, I'm more experienced, and I'm far more confident in myself," she said as she opened the front door. "Think you can handle that."

"Only if I use both hands," I said as she went out the door.

She laughed as she walked down the sidewalk toward my car. Her ass was a little wider but it had a very sexy sway to it as I followed her. I didn't remember her having such a sway back in the day. She had walked more stiff legged back then. I liked this better.

As I opened the car door for her, I asked, "Why did you open the door and then close it earlier?"

She shook her head as she got into the car. "I was still in my bathrobe. The one with the little blue ducks on it. Not the impression I wanted to make, I realized suddenly."

"Hey, I remember that robe. I think I even wore it one time."

She grinned up at me. "Yeah, you did and I laughed my ass off, if I remember correctly."

"That was the second time we made love. A few days after your period started."

She grimaced and sighed. "Messy, messy, messy."

"Yeah but in the shower afterwards was nice."

She shivered at the memory of being pinned against the shower wall and being taken from behind for the first time. She still used that day for masturbation material. "Uh... yeah, it was memorable for sure."

The expression on her face was strange, a mixture of lust and sadness. I wasn't sure whether to ask about it or make a funny remark. I did neither. I just shut the door and walked around the car.

*****

Jenny was curled up on the seat, her feet up next to her ass as she leaned on the door. I had cruised slowly out of town and only got on it once I was past the city limits sign. "I think that's a first," she said with a grin.

"Second actually. I drove the same way when I came into town."

"I figured you would show off right away."

I shrugged and said, "What's the rush? You know me well enough to know that I don't drive junk or at least the best junk I can afford."

She chuckled and nodded. "You have grown up in some ways."

"Maybe you grew up too much."

She looked at me hard as a frown played around the corners of her mouth. "That's what adults do," she said a moment later with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional," I said as I grabbed a gear and matted the accelerator.

Jenny was thrown back in the seat as the car jumped forward. By the time I shifted gears, she was laughing her ass off wildly. I slowed as I reached the lake turnoff. I took the right turn hard enough to slide her across the slick seat until she bumped into me.

She was on her back with her feet in my lap, her ass against my hip as I idled along the side road. She grinned up at me and shook her head as she tried to move over and sit up at the same time. "That'll teach me to wear a seatbelt," she said as she pushed against my thigh with the heels of her feet.

I grabbed her ankle with my free hand and tried to pull her foot away as her heels mashed my dick. "Ouch, and that'll teach me not to wear a jockstrap."

She laughed and moved her feet away from my thigh. "It still hangs down the left pants legs, right?"

"No, I carry it in my back pocket," I said with a grin.

She pulled her feet up toward her ass and out from under my arm. Then she stuck them straight up in the air until they were on the headliner. Then she giggled and whispered, "I'm just glad my dad never looked inside your car. My footprints were all over that headliner."

I chuckled and nodded. "And none of them were side by side."

She chuckled and moved her feet farther apart and then farther apart yet. Her legs were spread wide and the shorts were pulled up tight between her legs. "This looks about right," she whispered as she studied her feet.

I looked over at her and grinned. "Don't ask me, I was always facing the other way."

"Except when I was on top."

"Point taken," I said as I made a left turn into a side road.

Jenny put her hands above her head and braced on the door so she didn't slide on the seat. "I loved being on top," she whispered a moment later.

"I loved you being on top also. I had things to play with and a very lovely lady to look at," I said as I pulled over to the side of the road. "Not to mention the tight little pussy bouncing up and down snuggly on my dick."

Jenny groaned and shivered. "You say the sweetest things," she whispered and then giggled. Then she cocked her head to the side and looked at me funny. "Why did you stop here? The old hangout is farther on, isn't it?"

"It seems we have a state park here now," I said and she scrambled to get her feet down and her ass in the seat the right way.

She looked around at the guard shack in the middle of the road and the park sign next to us. "Well fuck!" she said and then groaned. "When did this happen?"

"Hell if I know but there is always plan B."

"And that is?"

"Harvey creek," I said as I put the car in gear and spun it around quickly.

Jenny slid over toward the door and laughed as I pealed out down the road away from the guard shack.

"With my luck, it'll be dry," she yelled over the roar of the motor.

*****

I turned off the highway just past the bridge and drove down a long winding side road several miles. The creek wasn't dry, we had seen as much from the bridge. As we drove I was trying to remember where the turnoff was. "Do you remember which road?" I asked after another half mile.

Jenny shook her head. "I've never been here except with you and you always drove. There was an old sign across from the turn but I don't remember what it said."

I grinned as I rounded a turn and an old sign appeared on the right. It was unreadable. I took the turn across from it. A short ways later the road widened out and ended. I pulled over and shut the car off. The creek was visible as a shiny glint through the trees and brush in front of us.

"I remember the creek as being closer," Jenny said as she opened her door.

"It's been twenty five years. Maybe it moved a little."

"More like a lot," Jenny said as she looked around.

I got out of the car and looked around myself. It was a pretty place. Prettier than I remembered but then again, I had a beautiful distraction with me every time I had been here. I looked across the top of the car. She as still beautiful but in a different way. The beauty went deep now.

With a grin I asked, "When was the last time you went skinny dipping?"

She looked at me for a long moment and then grinned. "Too damned long," she said as she shut the door and took off toward the creek at a dead run

I laughed and shut my door. I followed her through the trees but at a slower pace. I was waiting to see what she would do. She had been a little wild at times when we were younger but what she did as she reached the creek surprised me. She whipped off her t-shirt and tossed it over her shoulder without even a glance around.

Next, she did a little dance step and her shorts went flying. Completely naked she bailed off in the creek. I picked up her t-shirt and her shorts as I walked down to the creek bank. She was waist deep in the creek and splashed water my way. "Get your ass in here," she said loudly.

I dropped her clothes and started to unbutton my shirt. I looked up and down the creek as I took my shirt off. I could see the bridge in the distance through the trees in one direction and water and trees in the other direction. "You've gotten brave in your old age," I said as I took my boot off.

"Not really, just a little crazy of late," she replied as she slowly sunk out of sight under the water.

I grinned and shook my head as I took my other boot off. As I unsnapped my jeans and lowered the zipper, she reappeared a little ways down stream. My dick was standing up against my belly as I pushed the jeans down and stepped out of them.

She whistled shrilly and laughed. "Something's never change. That thing was always hard unless I'd just taken the stuffing out of it."

"A beautiful naked woman inviting me into a creek. Why wouldn't it be hard?" I asked as I waded out into the creek.

I reached knee deep and then the sandy bottom dropped away sharply. Two steps later, I was waist deep. There was a narrow band of current that had swept the bottom clean of sand. As I waded on toward Jenny, she grinned, took a deep breath, and ducked under. I saw her body stretch out and move to my right.

With a quick turn, I made a shallow flat dive after her. I grabbed her around the waist and tried to stand up. She wiggled and twisted in my arms. I got my feet under me and we came up laughing. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the hell out of me. I kissed her back the same way.

Her legs wrapped around my hips and I could feel the heat of her sex against my shaft. The heat got hotter and more on the head of my dick as she wiggled and squirmed. She arched her back and flexed her hips hard. I staggered a little and the head of my dick entered her hotness. She broke the kiss and groaned deeply as she slipped down farther on me. A moment later, she was impaled to the hilt.

She wiggled her hips and moaned softly. "That last inch always feels so good," she whispered softly.

I could feel the whole length of my shaft encased in a hot soft velvety feeling grip. "I've always loved the feel of all of it."

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah but there was always something special about that last inch or so. Like it was in a place it was supposed to be in but...." She groaned as I flexed my hips sharply.

I had one arm around her shoulder blades and then other hand at the top of her tailbone as we rocked slowly. She was kissing me again as we slowly fucked in the creek. Her arms tightened around my neck as our passion rose higher. I could even feel the hard pebbles of her nipples rubbing against my chest. Everything felt so right all of a sudden and that was scary in it's own way.

Jenny let out a sharp yell as she flexed her hips hard and fast. Her sex was as tight as every and there was a hot liquid surge along and around the head and shaft of my dick as she came very hard. A soft groan escaped my lips as I let her have her way.

A minute or so later, her hips slowed as her orgasm slacked off. She broke the kiss and leaned back until her arms were straight, her hands locked behind my neck. She blew out a sharp breath, opened her eyes, and grinned at me. "That was quick," she whispered and then shivered hard. "It has been a while."

"Yeah, about twenty five years," I said with a grin.

She laughed and flexed her hips hard. My hard dick moved in her sex and she frowned at me. "You're still hard."

"I was too busy watching and feeling you to worry too much about my own orgasm," I said softly.

"Always the gentleman," she said with a grin.

"Hey now, no need to insult me."

Jenny laughed and flexed her hips slowly several times. Her eyes slowly closed as she sighed deeply. "I can't remember the last time I had more than one orgasm in a day."

"That sounds like a personnel problem."

"Ain't it though," she whispered as she flexed her hips.

I thought about making a comment about her ex but decided not to bring the subject up. Looking around, I said, "No grass, no blanket in the car, nothing but sand and rocks."

She pulled herself up until she could kiss me. The kiss was short and passionate. When she broke it, she grinned and said, "There is always later."

I nodded and said, "Yeah but your mother will be home."

"True but I'm quieter than I used to be."

"Maybe I'm not," I said with a grin.

"In that case, find a shallow spot and get comfortable because I'm taking the stuffing out of you, one way or another."

I chuckled and back up toward the far shoreline of the creek. "Your desire is my wish," I said as my feet found sand and I squatted down. That shifted my dick inside Jenny and she groaned as her feet found the bottom.

Somehow I went over backwards with her still impaled on my dick. I let go of her and pushed with my heels. I ended up sitting on sand with my head above water but barely. I used my hands and feet to back up another foot or so. Now the water was around my shoulders.

Jenny was sitting astraddle my hips as she wiped water from her face and smoothed her hair back. She grinned at me and said, "Smooth."

"Its been a while since I was in the wilds with a wild woman."

She rocked her hips from side to side and then lifted them several inches to sit back down hard. She moaned softly and I groaned as her heat was replaced by cool water and then I was enveloped in her heat again. It was a feeling I always loved. She bounced up and down several more times with a soft grunting groan at the bottom of each stroke.

With a deep shiver, she paused and hugged me tightly. "So good," she whispered a few seconds later.

"Uh huh," was my witty reply.

She leaned back and grinned at me. "I love your enthusiasm."

"Enthusiasm, huh?" I said as I suddenly stood up and spun around. I went to my knees and moved forward into even shallower water. She ended up with her head against the bank of the creek, flat on her back. My hips rose, my dick came out almost to the head and then I dropped my hips. There was a splash of water as my hips slammed into hers.

"Now that's enthusiasm," Jenny said with a big grin. A moment later, she let out a loud groan as I fucked her hard and deep.

The enthusiasm must have worked because a few minutes later, Jenny was coming harder than ever and a few minutes after that, so was I.

*****

Jenny groaned softly and flexed her hips. My semi hard dick moved in her sex. She sighed deeply and grinned up at me. "I love it when a plan works so well."

I kissed her gently on the lips and whispered, "Your plan or mine?"

She laughed and pushed on my chest. "How about our plan."

"That sounds scary in so many ways," I said with a grin and a wink as I pushed up with my arms.

Jenny laughed again and shook her head. "Scary is when you can't remember the last time you took your birth control pills."

That had me on my knees and backing away quickly.

With a laugh, Jenny sat up. "Got ya," she said and laughed again.

With a deep frown I replied, "I wonder if I'm still strong enough to drown you in this shallow water."

She moved toward me and whispered, "There's only one way to find out."

The next thing I knew, she had her arms around my neck again and she was kissing the hell out of me. I groaned and went with the flow as we used to say. A few seconds later, we were underwater, rolling around as she tried to pin me to the bottom. I kept flipping her over.

As we ran out of air, we came to the surface laughing like hell. The slow moving current had carried us down past where our clothes were. Jenny had one arm around my neck and the other hand had a grip on my slowly hardening dick. "I think we can call that a draw," she said between deep breaths.

I nodded in reply and pulled her closer. "We were always closely matched."

Again, the next thing I knew, she was kissing me passionately. I returned the kiss the same way. Between the kiss and her hand on my dick, it was getting hard again fast. With a deep groan, she broke the kiss and leaned away from me.

With a grin, she squeezed my dick several times and whispered, "I see the recovery time is still quick."

"Kissing a naked woman in a creek will do that."

She laughed and let go of me. She floated back a few feet and sighed. "Life was so simple way back when."

"It still is if you don't take it too seriously," I replied.

Jenny laughed and shook her head. "I'm having a big problem seeing you as a philosopher."

I shrugged and replied, "I've lived and learned.""

"Grown up a lot is more like it."

"Hey now, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Jenny laughed again. "That is so true."

I looked toward the car and sighed. "We've been lucky so far that some family hasn't showed up for an afternoon swim."

She looked at me hard and frowned. "When did you start worrying about other people?"

"It comes with growing up, I guess," I replied with a grin. "Anyway, I hate scaring small children."

With a glance toward the car, Jenny sighed and nodded her head. "I see your point."

"We have two choices. One, we can get dressed and act like adults. Two, we can gather our clothes up and move the party farther up the creek."

With a laugh, Jenny whispered, "I guess we are acting kind of childish."

"More like reliving our teenage years," I said with a wink.

"We never made love in this creek back then."

I laughed and whispered, "But we both thought about it more than once."

Jenny sighed and smiled. "Yeah, I did so I guess that means we gather up our stuff and move up stream."

"Sounds like another plan to me," I replied as I stood up and waded ashore. I gathered up our clothes and my boots. I turned and started along the bank. I had only gone a few steps before I stopped and looked at Jenny. "Well, are you coming or not."

She grinned and looked around. "Out there in the open like that?"

"It's faster and takes less energy than wading. I'd hate for either of us to be worn out when we get to another spot."

Jenny laughed as she stood up. "Leave it to you to figure all the angles."

My eyes roamed up and down her body for a few seconds before I said, "I don't see any angles anywhere."

She stuck out her tongue and waded ashore.

*****

The first bend in the creek was a quarter of a mile. There were several willow trees along the bank and a deep hole where someone had used rocks to dam up the creek. "Now this is a swimming hole," I said as I tossed our clothes on the ground as we walked between two willows.

Jenny shivered and looked back toward the car. "This is where the kids will head for on a dead run."

I frowned and looked the same way she was. "You're probably right."

She took my hand and came into my arms for a soft sweet kiss. As she broke the kiss, she rubbed her lower belly on my hard dick. "Then one of us will have to keep an eye out for company."

I chuckled and said, "Since you always close your eyes when we make love, I guess that would be me."

"Sharp as a tack, aren't you," she whispered as she led me into the water.

Where the other place only came up to my waist, the water here reached my chest. Jenny's arms went around my neck and her legs wrapped around my hips. Her hips moved and her mound and clit rubbed on my hard shaft.

She groaned softly and whispered, "I just came my brains out a short time ago. How can I still be horny?"

"Lack of sex?" I ventured.

She grinned and nodded her head. "That's part of it. Who I'm rubbing on is another part of it."

"That works for me," I said and grinned. "I'm about to say something crazy but bare with me."

Jenny groaned as her hips moved a little faster. "You'd better make it short."

"I have a better idea," I said as I lifted her up until the head of my dick rubbed on the hot opening to her sex. She groaned deeply and flexed her hips as I lowered her. My dick entered her hotness and we both groaned.

After that, it was a long slow fuck that had both of us breathing hard. I heard myself groan several times and Jenny would whimper and moan. Her orgasm broke over her suddenly and she bit my shoulder. My hands dropped to her ass and I used them to fuck her harder and faster. She let out a little yell and came even harder.