Return to Summer Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after that, I was coming as long and hard as she was.

*****

We ended up lying in shallow water on our backs, side by side. Jenny sighed and whispered, "That was the best ever."

"We were always good with each other."

Jenny looked at me and grinned. "We were always good for each other also."

I grinned and rolled over toward her. Motion where the car was parked drew my attention. A van was parked there and four people and assorted kids were getting out. "Uh, lets postpone this conversation. We're about to be invaded."

Jenny flipped over and groaned. "Where are our clothes?"

I looked around and pointed. "Over there under that willow."

Quickly we moved up stream in the shallow water until we were behind the low limbs on the willow. I grabbed our clothes and we hurriedly dressed. We had time for a short kiss before four very loud kids hit the water in about the same place we had been relaxing.

Jenny broke the kiss and smiled. "Good timing."

I nodded and took her hand. I gave her arm a pull and we walked toward the car, hand in hand.

*****

Jenny was cuddled up next to me as I started the car. I back up and turned around. I drove slowly out to the highway. I made the turn onto the asphalt and gassed the car enough to squeal the tires. Jenny laughed and said, "Now there is the wild man I remember."

"How would you like to come down to Houston with me?"

"What?" Jenny said as she scooted over a foot or so.

I looked at her and sighed. "I don't want to scare you but...." I paused a second and then went on, "I'd like to give us a try again. We're older, I'm more mature, and settled."

Jenny started to laugh and I looked at her hard. I didn't know what she was laughing about but I hoped it wasn't me. As the laugher got down to a chuckle, I asked, "What?"

She was grinning as she slid over next to me again. "I was thinking the same thing several times earlier."

We were at the main highway. I pulled out and got up to the speed limit. I put my arm around her shoulders and sighed. "It wasn't just the sex was it?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "Some of it maybe but not all of it. I've realized you're the guy I always thought you could be."

I groaned and whispered, "Oh no, not that."

Jenny laughed and cuddled even closer. "I think we can make a go of it."

I gave her shoulder a squeeze and replied, "So do I but who's going to tell your mother?"

"As long as I'm happy, you'll be safe."

With a grin, I replied, "You'll be happy, I can almost guarantee that."

*****

So began a completely new chapter in our lives.