Return to the Cabinettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erection had noticeably subsided while I was savoring my little sister, but I knew exactly how to take care of that issue. I crawled up her body, kissing and licking her, pausing briefly to gently bite a nipple, and then I straddled her chest, leaning forward as she looked up at me, a haze still evident in her eyes yet a desire to pleasure me again shining through nonetheless. She did hesitate, positioning a pillow beneath her head, and then she reached for my hips to pull me just a little closer...

Once again, I was treated to the pleasure of my sister's mouth and hands. Because of the angle forced by the thick and somewhat-stiff pillow, she could not bob her head very much, so I helped her by thrusting into her mouth, trying to be very careful not to press too deeply into her and make her gag. I did not make use of her mouth for very long, however, instead opting to retreat once she had brought to me to full erection once again.

The entry was definitely not slow, but it also was not nearly as swift as the initial penetration had been earlier in the evening. As I pressed into her, Misty stopped breathing for a moment, her eyes rolling back briefly in her head while her lower lip quivered. When she recovered a few seconds later, she reached up to me, looked me directly in the eyes, and made a simple yet significant request:

"Cum inside me?"

"Gladly."

We made love, slowly and respectfully, with plenty of touches and kisses. There were moans and sighs, and there were whispers of affection and adoration. There were times when she held me still inside her while I ground myself against her clitoris, and there were times when I braced my hands on her shoulders and gave her a few quick forceful thrusts to help her feel momentarily small and submissive. And in the end, I poured my love into her accepting body, shaking from the power of my much-needed release as she held me tightly to her. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" Misty whispered with a high-pitched voice into my ear, accepting everything that I could give her.

For a long time, we cuddled upon the bed. "It feels so good to feel it leaking from me," she whispered at one point while she hugged me tightly.

I thought it was the perfect ending to our first day alone and away from anyone who knew us, but in time, I noticed my little sister raise her head and look over my shoulder toward the digital alarm clock on the small bedside table. "It's still early enough that we wouldn't be making a scene if we went down to the pool and the Jacuzzi," she noted.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "While you still have my cum spilling out of you?"

She grinned wickedly. "It's a hotel," she said, "so there's bound to be plenty of chlorine in the water."

That had an interesting pair of meanings, although I was not sure she had intended it to be a double entendre. But I also realized that it was probably her way of saying that she wanted to show off the white monokini, and admittedly, even though Misty and I looked similar enough to definitely be brother and sister, I wanted to be seen in her company while she wore the eye-catching swimwear.

"I'll just try to stay clear of everyone else on the way there and back," I said.

"Huh?" At first, Misty did not understand my meaning, but then a smile crossed her lips as she became consciously aware of the faint scent of oranges which still clung to us both.

*****

We swam a few laps in the pool, and by the time we were finished, the older couple who had been in the Jacuzzi were drying off and heading out of the pool area. I swam one more lap of the pool, and when I was once again in the shallow end, I saw that Misty had already moved to the Jacuzzi, leaning back with a contented expression upon her face as she watched me climb out of the pool. There was no mistaking the fact that her eyes were practically raping me, but we were the only ones in the enclosed pool area, and with all the tall bushes immediately outside the windows, no one passing through the hotel parking lot would be able to see us.

We sat side by side in the churning hot water, facing the other large windows which separated the pool area from the workout room. No one was using any of the exercise equipment, so Misty and I were effectively alone, yet we still kept our touches below the surface of the water.

Just as we were about to leave, an older man came into the pool area, clearly intending to swim a few laps. Misty and I remained in the Jacuzzi, continuing to chatter. Discretely, I was watching the swimmer, and whenever he paused in the shallow end before swimming another lap, I noticed him looking slyly at us, as if he was trying to figure out if there was something strange about us. At first I thought he was primarily admiring my little sister, since the monokini did look incredibly stunning on her, but since she was sitting in the churning hot water, he could not have seen very much of her white swimwear.

He finally lifted himself from the pool, picked up his towel, and left the pool area while drying himself. He cast us one final glance as he opened the door, but he never said anything to us, and had never even officially acknowledged our presence in the Jacuzzi.

Part of me did not care at all what he thought since, except perhaps at the free continental breakfast in the morning, we would never see him again. But part of me also recognized that as much as I wanted for Misty and I to both be completely free to be ourselves and display our affection for each other whether we were in private or in public, it would not be possible without bringing unwanted curiosity and possibly even hostility to ourselves.

Fortunately, we did not see him again, not even at breakfast, but while I was not certain if Misty had noticed how the man had been looking at us, I was much more aware of how others might view us, and I consciously kept a little more distance between us for the rest of our stay at the hotel.

*****

The final four hours were slower than when we had made the same journey the previous June. We climbed up into the mountains, and while the highway was well maintained, I was still purposely being careful, driving less than the speed limit. Misty recognized how much I needed to concentrate, so she did not touch me at all, keeping her hands in her lap and remaining absolutely silent once we were off the highway and navigating the surface streets around each mountain. Even the surface streets were freshly plowed and salted, but I was still extra careful due to such limited snow driving experience.

I was quite surprised by the old dirt road, for it was no longer a dirt road. Instead, it had been paved, and while the road was not freshly plowed or salted, the snow was relatively light on the pavement itself, and the tires seemed to be maintaining traction fairly well – certainly better than I had expected. It also helped that there were multiple sets of tire tracks to follow, so much of the snow had already been forced out of the way. Still, there was some black ice beneath the snow in a few areas, for I could occasionally feel one or two tires slip or overspin briefly. At one point, the car actually slid forward for about five feet or so, just enough to really grab my attention. In hindsight, I should have stopped to put on the chains, but we made it to the campground's main office without a single scratch to the car, and that was all that mattered.

Check-in was fast, since there was no one in the main office other than two staff members. We did not get the same cabinette that we had enjoyed in June, but we did get the one directly across the dirt roadway. We were to be the only people in the cabinette area that night, so Misty and I were certain to be completely alone, our privacy absolute given the cold temperature of the early afternoon and the forecasted cloudless frigid night ahead.

The paved road ended at the main office; the roads in the rest of the campground were dirt, which was fitting. Of course, they were also coated in a thin layer of snow, but it was clear that the campground staff had plowed the dirt roads recently. Because it was winter, the old Pepsi machine at the end of the RV camping area was gone, likely placed in storage for the duration of the cold months. Not surprisingly, there was absolutely no one in the tent camping field, although the number of RVs did surprise me.

At last, we stood beside the car in the northern cabinette field. I looked at Misty as she stretched, and noticed how her eyes became fixated on what had been our cabinette during our first, weeklong visit to the campground. She sighed, her breath quite visible before her face.

"Good memories?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

My little sister turned to me and smiled. "Absolutely good memories," she confirmed. "You taught me a lot in that cabinette."

"Well, perhaps I can teach you something new in this cabinette," I offered. Misty's smile was infectious.

Without even unpacking the car, we stepped into the cabinette for the current stay at the campground. Except for the fact that it was effectively a mirrored version of the cabinette across the roadway and had small heaters in both the bedroom and the kitchen, it was identical to what we both recalled from our previous visit in June. It was noticeably cold inside, to the point that we could both see our breaths before our faces, but that was not unexpected. We turned on the heaters and tested everything, finding it all to be in working order, and then drew together for a long embrace as the air in the cabinette slowly warmed...

We stepped outside again. The front porch was quite narrow: literally just enough room for two chairs and a tiny table, although there were no plants on the porch, nor on any of the other cabinette porches. Misty and I began to unpack the car and bring our things inside, back into the growing warmth.

Immediately inside the door was the bedroom. There were two Twin beds with a narrow table between them, and a walk-in closet with extra bedding to the side of the bedroom. Dark green wildlife-themed curtains covered the two small windows facing the front porch. Each bed was illuminated by the wall-mounted lights above the headboards.

There was no door separating the bedroom from the rest of the cabinette, so it was definitely a good thing that Misty and I almost never argued. The bathroom was tiny, and the shower stall would certainly be crowded if we attempted to shower together. The kitchenette was stocked with cookware and dinnerware and even a small coffeemaker, and there was a telephone and an additional unused telephone outlet next to the table and chairs in a corner. Another closet provided basic cleaning supplies as well as a flashlight and extra batteries. Two more windows in the kitchenette area were covered with curtains identical to the ones in the bedroom.

As on our previous trip, I had brought backpacking meals for our primary food supply, and for this trip I had also brought plenty of coffee. We also knew that we could buy some extra items at the Trading Post, or we could brave the roads and head into the small town to visit the grocery store.

By the time the car was unpacked and locked, it was fairly warm inside the cabinette, to the point that we could take off our coats. I prepared a late lunch for us while Misty continued to put things away for our stay, and soon we were sitting at the table in the small kitchen, sharing a beef stew meal.

After lunch, Misty and I retired to one of the beds – not to sleep, but to cuddle. We talked a little about how I had taught her about sex when we were at the campground in June. "But what I really enjoyed most," she confessed, "was you making love to me for the first time when we were on that island in the middle of the river."

"That was definitely a memorable moment," I agreed as I cupped a breast through Misty's shirt and bra.

"I seem to remember hearing music from people on the river," she mentioned, "and then hearing only my own voice because you were making me scream."

"I remember," I said, smiling. I definitely remembered suddenly kissing my little sister hard and deep to muffle her cries as she succumbed to orgasm, and being very thankful afterward that apparently no one on the river had heard her.

"Looking up at you as you were cumming in me..." Misty paused, likely reliving that moment in her mind. "I wanted to keep you there forever, always cumming in me, one spurt after another forever until it was overflowing, and to see the leaves and the sky overhead while your face was grimacing in that moment was... It was simply magical, in large part because it was you who was inside me, cumming in me..."

We smiled and shared a kiss. "Too bad it's too cold to go canoeing and return to the island to repeat that afternoon," I lamented.

"True," Misty responded, "but at least we're back here at the campground, where our love truly began."

"I fully agree." We kissed again, and we did not stop for a long, long time.

*****

In the late afternoon, while there was still enough natural daylight, we took a stroll around the largely-deserted campground. It was amazing in a way that the campground was actually open, but given that there were about fifteen RVs present, I figured that there were actually people who spent the entire winter at the campground, and thus provided enough money to for the campground to break even. There were some people milling around a few of the RVs, and interestingly, there was a man bringing a grill out from his RV.

The tent camping field, not surprisingly, was absolutely devoid of people or even any signs that people had been there in recent months: not even footprints in the snow. There was a doe cautiously moving along the tree line at the far end of the field, but she was the only sign of life in the field. The metal support poles for the two volleyball courts stood as stark reminders of the matches Misty and I had played there nine months earlier, especially the infamous "breast spike" which I had scored on her – quite literally.

We crossed the RV area to the river. The water still flowed – it was definitely not cold enough to freeze the river – but there were no canoeists descending the river and no kids splashing in the water. Misty was the one who spotted the small inlet which during the summer had apparently been home to a school of fish, but we could not see any fish, which made me wonder if the fish were at the bottom of the river or if they had migrated far downstream to a warmer location.

The Trading Post was open, and its offerings were largely different from what we had seen there in June. The clothing selection was all for winter weather: hats, scarves, gloves and mittens, boots, coats, sweaters and sweatshirts, even long johns. There was bottled water available, as well as various Pepsi products, but there was a larger selection of hot drinks and hot drink mixes available, including coffee, teas, hot chocolate, and hot cider mixes.

The Game Room was also quite a different place after nine months. TheMs. Pac-ManandPole Position IIarcade games were still there, as well as the juke box, the pool table, and the dart boards, but the only game being played was chess, played by two older men sitting at a small table in the corner, both of them hunched over the board, neither moving any of the pieces as they stared blankly while contemplating their next moves. The attached Exercise Room was absolutely devoid of people, and thus the television was off. At least the Laundry Room had more activity as a woman watched a trio of children playing in front of several dryers in operation.

Like the river, the pond was not frozen, but there was absolutely no activity in or around its water. The amphitheater and the pavilion were also devoid of signs of life. The southern camping and cabinette fields were so devoid of signs of life that there were not even footprints or vehicle tracks along the roadway before us.

Daylight was quickly fading by the time Misty and I returned to our current cabinette. We were both silent, and it felt as if she was just as amazed as me at the transformation of the campground from June to March. In June, at the start of the summer camping season, the campground had been a constant hive of activity, always vibrant and full of life even in the midst of Nature. In March, there was almost no one at the campground, and in a way it felt as if death had descended upon our happy memories.

"At least we can make some new memories here," I offered, finally breaking our silence and hoping to dispel the gloominess which seemed to surround us.

"Yeah," my little sister muttered. Her voice did not sound particularly hopeful as we stepped up onto the porch of the cabinette, so I drew her close and hugged her – in full view of anyone who might have been walking up the roadway behind us. At that moment, I honestly did not care what anyone would have thought at seeing me hugging Misty, but I later realized that, while perhaps a little unusual, no one would likely quibble over a brother and sister sharing a hug, especially if one was attempting to console the other or brighten the other's spirits.

*****

Just like during my Boy Scout days, a camping experience could not be complete without playing cards at least once, and that was exactly what Misty and I did after dinner. By then, her spirits were much brighter, and playing Uno, one of her favorite card games, also helped to keep a smile on her face, especially since she won three games in a row.

"Strip Uno?" my little sister suggested with a naughty smile.

I was slightly reluctant, given that Misty was clearly on a winning streak, but then I figured I could turn her suggestion more in my favor. "That would take a long time. How about strip poker?"

"You know I'm not good at poker!"

"So? Neither am I."

"How about Hearts, or Spades?"

"Fine. Spades it is."

I went to get my regular card deck, then joined my sister on the bed furthest from the closet. It was likely not a coincidence that that particular bed was closest to the heater in the bedroom, and even though the small machine was putting out a great amount of heat for its small wall-mounted size, there was still a slight chill in the air, which would be particularly noticeable once we were topless or especially once we were fully naked.

"Winner on top?" she suggested.

"Sounds good to me," I agreed.

I lost the first two games, so off came both of my socks, but then I was the one on a winning streak, watching raptly as my little sister removed first one sock, then the other, then her jeans, and then her sweatshirt. She had been wearing another shirt beneath the sweatshirt, and I had to admit that the pink Hello Kitty panty peeking out from beneath the blue shirt looked a little childish, but it was a look which really worked for her.

"What?" Misty asked, which was when I realized that I was staring at her panty. "You haven't seen me wear this before?"

"Um..." I tried to recover gracefully, but failed miserably. "No, I haven't. I didn't know you particularly liked Hello Kitty."

She shrugged. "It was on sale, so I got it. It's a little childish, I suppose, but I like it. At least it's an panty and not the Hello Kitty vibrator I've heard about."

I think my jaw dropped. "There's a Hello Kitty vibrator?"

Nonchalantly, as if we were discussing something mundane such as the weather or an upcoming exam or what we wanted to do on a Friday night, Misty picked up the cards and began to shuffle them. "I haven't seen one myself," she said, "but Justine mentioned that there is actually a Hello Kitty vibrator available, although it's apparently hard to find."

I filed that away for future reference. If I could find a Hello Kitty vibrator, it would make for an amusing birthday or Christmas gift for Misty, although I would need to be careful about where I stored it so that no one else might find it.