All Comments on 'Return to the Fortune Teller'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 3 years ago

Love this story. I like the characters, even the fortune teller. I hope you have more to add.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Please give us a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wetttttt

Wetttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Series

I'm so glad I found the third part and was so happy to know there were two previous stories. This has been such a fun read.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
I enjoyed the series.

The. Old Fortune Teller has been a good twist.

Hope you add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Writing style

I love your writing style, the banter between the two. It’s reminiscent of the kind between couples in the great film noir era of the 1930s and 1940s, or several of the great TV (eventually) paired couples shows of the past. I love the playful verbal fencing and jousting, and the way we’re let in on the thoughts he doesn’t express out loud. It adds a fun aspect to the sex, and while sex is something serious, done right, it should be fun, too. Five Stars!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

kept the story going nicely,

smart to get some condoms especially if you are planning to keep screwing her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.