Return to the Fortune Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I came in my sister before I even took off her bra.

Once she felt me stop squirting up inside her, she began moving again, and her insides felt even more velvety with all my jizz. She did that thing again from the first time, curling her hips back, and it dawned on me—she is grinding her clit against my rod! Now it made sense! I was still hard, but felt it getting a little softer, so I started pumping again to make sure I made her come again before I embarrassed myself by going soft on her. My thumbs pushed her hips back a little.

Ginnie leaned back against the front seat and her head tilted back. I reached for both boobs, then just pulled her bra up over them so they popped out. Maybe her tits also trigger her like they did me, because she came right after I started that. She was quieter this time, but kept licking her upper lip and closing her eyes as she moaned.

If I had not already come, I think just the expression of nirvana on her face would have made me come.

After that, we didn't wait around long. It felt like someone might come along at any second to ruin our felicity and luck and all that other good stuff from Le Soleil. The house was dark when we got there, and we sneaked inside without anyone noticing.

But I wasn't going to push my luck or rely on Le Soleil so much. The next day, I went to the store and bought a box of condoms.

THE END

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2020


12