Return to the Haunted House Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah encourages voyeurism while offering her butt.
4.4k words
4.66
7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
353 Followers

On Monday, my third day in Adelaide, I jumped on the tram and headed to the city. After signing the usual documents, I took delivery of my hire car. I was soon heading south to the picturesque town of Old Willunga, situated in the McLaren Vale wing-growing region. After checking into the Old Bush Inn at the top of the village for a beer, I texted my friend Sarah, who lived nearby.

"See you tonight," She replied.

Sarah's husband Jamie worked as a fly-in-fly-out (FIFO) worker at the Olympic Mine. His shift was a punishing six weeks on and two weeks off, and this left his wife with a profound sense of isolation and loneliness. Their house, though opulent, was a few kilometres outside Old Willunga and even further from Adelaide's CBD where the bulk of Sarah's business was conducted.

Sarah and I had previously worked together in Perth about a decade earlier. It had been a riotous time of high performance and hard drinking. At the time, there was no hint of attraction between us, just solid friendship and competitive elan.

I met up with Sarah a few years ago for a conference in Adelaide. After a few too many drinks, Sarah confessed to being lonely after her interstate relocation with Jamie. She also divulged a secret crush that she had on me and sought a night of fun at my hotel room. Frustratingly, she passed out from the alcohol, and nothing happened between us.

The next day was a different story. After driving her home and following dinner in the village, we decided to walk the short distance to her home. Along the way, we came across an old, abandoned home with Sarah claimed was haunted.

I foolishly convinced her to let me tour the burnt out remains and we became trapped in a wardrobe on the upper floor after the place was invaded by underage teenagers drinking and listening to music. While trembling in fear, Sarah gave off massive levels of pheromones as she gripped my hand.

We extricated ourselves in a most unusual and unbelievable manner and finally made it back to her place. That evening we enjoyed the most earth-shattering sex which included anal and auto-asphyxiation - a new for me, topped off with an ATM facial. Sarah was quite the firecracker.

Since that visit, we have called and texted regularly. When Sarah came to Sydney to visit her parents, we caught up, drank ourselves stupid and fucked till daylight. There was unspoken love between us but there was no way she was leaving Jamie, and I was fine with that. Besides, being the vivacious and bubbly personality that she was, I'm sure Sarah's sexual appetite was satisfied when the need arose.

My nerves were taut all afternoon. After lunch, I visited several wineries I knew and loved and made several purchases to send by courier to my home in Sydney, selecting a few choice labels to share with Sarah. With those bottles secured, I drove back to Old Willunga. It was 5 PM, the agreed time. I was nervous but eager.

It being Monday, there were few patrons, but given the fantastic weather, I grabbed a beer, selected a table in the beer garden, and waited for Sarah. She arrived about ten minutes after me, dressed in a black suit jacket and matching pants, sporting a handbag and laptop. No doubt, it had been a busy day of consulting for her.

Rather than a bombastic greeting, I was treated like one of her clients with a cold handshake and cordial smile. After taking her seat, Sarah cooly opened her laptop. She accepted my offer of a drink, and while I waited for service at the bar, she sent me a message explaining that her act was for show which would not arouse the suspicions of the town's gossip mongers.

"P.S.," Sarah tapped, "You look fucking great!"

"You look ravishing yourself."

Back at the table, Sarah's demeanour remained professional, but I could tell there was a tigress inside just waiting to erupt. Being restrained myself gave our interaction an odd air of additional sexual tension.

"What kind of consult am I to receive today?" I asked.

"I'm sure you can use my professional services," She replied, barely able to contain a smile, "But I'm thinking you would benefit more from my personal approach."

"Will you be charging a fixed fee or a sliding scale?"

"I think the latter will be more to your liking," Sarah replied through gritted teeth, "Jeebus, this is so fucking hard."

Sarah was a tidy unit, around 170 cm tall, with blonde hair tied in a ponytail. She was fit, healthy and slender with C-cup breasts and a shapely butt. When Sarah wore a suit, like today, the material perfectly attenuated her curves, and men always admired her whenever she walked into a room.

It was another balmy day, and we were in direct sunlight. Sarah removed her suit, which showed off her beautiful breasts through a clean white blouse. No doubt, underneath, there would be a sexy lace combination to titillate my appetites. She helpfully undid the top two buttons to reveal a hint of cleavage. My cock jumped in anticipation.

We traded coded innuendos over another drink, and I asked her if she wanted to return to the haunted house later. Sarah informed me that the property had been purchased by someone, and the dwelling, stables and out-buildings had been demolished. The site had been completely razed to prepare for a new house.

"Where will those underage kids go now?" I asked.

"They'll be fine," Sarah chuckled, "Probably someplace without two adults trapped in a wardrobe."

"With one of them peeing themselves."

"Fuck," Sarah hissed at the memory, "That was so good!"

"And it got us out of our pickle," I laughed.

We reminisced about the episode before I asked her whether she had experienced an orgasm like it since. Sarah thought about the question for a moment, unsure whether to answer my question or not.

"Nothing will beat the intensity of that one," She smiled, "The fear factor is missing."

"Good thing we were not caught," I said, "It would have been uber embarrassing had those doors been flung open when we were en flagrante!"

"OMG, I would have died there and then!" Sarah acknowledged breaking character for a second, "I didn't want to get caught, period, and I certainly did want to be discovered wetting myself as I was coming."

"No, that would have been bad," I chuckled, recalling how sexually inventive we were in such a confirmed space, "Thankfully, we got away with it."

Sarah went to the bar, and while away from the table, I saw a text from a certain K.C. asking, "Has he arrived yet?"

Was Sarah expecting company other than mine?

The pub filled with diners, but I said nothing as Sarah rejoined me. She picked up her phone and replied with a smile on her face. Others quickly followed that first text.

"It seems like your professional services are in high demand at this time of day."

"Yes, they certainly do," Sarah chuckled, "Don't worry; your appointment has not changed."

"Do you want to eat here?" I asked, feeling peckish.

"Sure, I'd love to."

Sarah packed up her mobile office, and we went to the dining room. As we made our way through the bar, someone, a woman, called out to Sarah. The two women, who were similar in height, hugged.

"Who's your friend?" The hot brunette asked Sarah.

"This is Jason, the guy I was telling you about."

"Yes, you two worked together back in Perth," The hot brunette said, "Hi, I'm Kacey Clarke."

"Kasey's the local yoga instructor," Sarah added helpfully.

"Nice to meet you," I said, taking her outstretched hand.

"How's your trip to Adelaide been so far?" Asked Kacey.

"Good so far," I confirmed with a sly look at Sarah.

"Shame Jamie's not in town?" Kacey said, exchanging a knowing glance with Sarah.

"I haven't seen him since our Perth days together," I commiserated, "Each visit here, I keep missing him."

"Yes, I'm sure that's a coincidence," Kasey snickered, "Enjoy your dinner."

"Thanks, Kacey," I said, "Nice to meet you again."

"I'll give you a call," Kasey said to Sarah with an obvious wink.

"Kasey seems nice," I said after we had taken our seats.

"Yeah, she's been a good friend to me during Jamie's frequent absences, keeping me company and stuff."

"Cool, how did you meet her?"

"I helped her grow her business," Sarah said, proudly, "Now, she's very busy with new clients."

"Well done to you."

Sarah and I were a dynamic team back in the day. She was the people person, and I was the performance person. Together, we drove sales and were richly rewarded for it. The job was highly stressful, and we let our hair down at the end of each week with riotous parties in which the directors were generous with the corporate credit cards. Most nights hardly cost us anything.

Jamie, Sarah's FIFO husband, was a dour person who did not take to our form of corporate entertainment. I did not understand what she saw in him because their personalities differed.

When Jamie took the promotion and began working at the Olympic Mine, they moved to Adelaide, which is more sedate than Perth in some ways. Sarah scored a job doing something similar and quickly developed a social circle. The Adelaide party scene was too rowdy for Jamie's pedestrian tastes, and he wanted to move to the McLaren Vale. Since he was earning good coin, they purchased a magnificent house surrounded by wineries and with views of the Gulf of St Vincent.

Suddenly, without a job and a raucous social circle in a small town, Sarah fell back on her skills and reinvented herself in the digital world, coaching existing and helping to build small businesses. For this alone, I admired Sarah's grit and ability to turn negatives into positives. However, material wealth came with a cost in terms of mental health.

While waiting for dinner, Sarah's phone flared up several times with texts from "K.C.", which were answered immediately.

"Kasey says you're cute," Beamed Sarah before placing the phone on silent and turning it over.

"She's easy on the eyes, too," I said, "Do you two socialise at all?"

"We spend more time at each other's places rather than painting this town red," Sarah said, "However, we have fun in Adelaide together and let our hair down."

"I imagine all the stares you two receive from all those horny guys," I laughed.

"Sometimes, we flirt with them," Sarah chuckled, "And, occasionally, Kasey indulges."

"Not you, though?"

"I'm married, remember?" Sarah shot me an amused look before laughing, "I haven't found anyone worthy of breaking my marriage vows."

"Kasey is single?"

"Yep."

"Is she as adventurous with her assets as you?"

Sarah chuckled and said she had not been invited into the bedroom to check. However, there was something insincere about her delivery.

"Don't you compare notes?"

"Sometimes," Came a coy reply.

"The Sarah I know never beats around the bush," I said.

"Okay," Said Sarah, feigning being worn down by my expertly crafted probing questions, "We regularly play together."

"Whoa," I exclaimed, totally blindsided by the answer, "I thought you were straight."

"I am," Sarah looked triumphant in confounding me, "What I mean is that we masturbate together, but we're both straight."

"Cool, any videos to share?"

To that question, Sarah kicked me under the table.

"Don't ask, don't get," I cheekily offered as a retort, "What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall."

"I bet you'd love to be there."

"So, is she a firecracker like you?"

"More so after we started having these mutual sessions together," Sarah confirmed, "Kasey was a newbie to anal and those 'special' orgasms."

The 'special' orgasm that Sarah winked at me was what we dubbed peegasms after our experience in the haunted house. While the fear factor was absent, Sarah would drink as much fluid as she could, get into a state of being unable to hold it in and massage her clit with fingers or toys until she climaxed, which, if the timing was perfect, forced her to lose self-control. She kept the pressure on her clit until all the piss was expelled, orgasming in virtually one continuous stream. I later discovered this type of desperation pee play has its sub-genre known as Omorashi.

Sarah showed me how this was done at my place during one of her trips to Sydney. It was an impressive sight to say the least, and she could do this sober or drunk, but the happy medium occurred in-between the two states.

"And Kasey likes these peegasms too?" I asked rhetorically, "Wow!"

"I thought you might like that revelation."

"Now, I really want to see you too together."

"Well then, you'll be pleased to know we want to invite you to a threesome," Sarah smiled, "We've been chatting about it for ages, and your visit gave us the perfect opportunity."

"So, I'm guessing Kasey knows about our history?"

"She's the only one," Sarah replied in a hushed tone, "And, after meeting you in the flesh, gave me the green light, see."

Sarah handed me her phone and a scanned the last handful of texts. Kasey was indeed keen for the threesome to go ahead.

"When?" I asked.

"Wednesday or Thursday," Sarah replied, "I want some one-on-one time with you first."

"Sounds amazing," I said, my cock raging in my shorts.

"It will be," Sarah said confidently, "Remember, there'll be no action between Kasey and me. It's the three of us pleasuring each other."

"That's a shame," I said, half-jokingly, "Not even a little bit?"

"I'm fucking straight," Sarah kicked me under the table again, "And you know it. So is Kacey, no soup for you."

I have been with two bisexual women a few times and always get a special kick out of watching two women go at it. Yes, Sarah was as straight as a die, so I was intrigued by an experience in which two straight women pleasure and be pleasured by a man.

"You hard lover-boy?"

"Feel for yourself. Give your foot."

I awkwardly grabbed Sarah's shoe, removed it, and directed her bare foot to the middle of my shorts. Her toes were pressed against my bulge.

"Nice," Smiled Sarah, "Our invitation had the desired effect then?"

"Kasey has another cheeky request," Said Sarah, pushing her half-finished plate away, "If this doesn't gel with you, please say no."

"Okay," I chuckled, "You know I don't say no often."

"I know," Sarah agreed, "That's why I think you'll go for it."

"Hit me with it then."

"Can she listen to us together tonight?" Sarah asked, "Not tonight, but maybe tomorrow?"

"How would that work?" I asked.

"I'll tell her when we get started, and I'll put her on speaker when Kacey calls; she can listen in on the action."

"Sounds good!"

"We both get off on the idea of watching and being watched," Sarah said, "So, this week, with luck, we'll get a chance to fulfil some fantasies."

"Looking forward to it," I said, "Does watching Kasey play with herself in front of you get you off?"

"Of course, it does," Confirmed Sarah, "She has a sexy body and loves to play and talk about her fantasies."

"And you do the same?"

"Yes, we're comfortable naked with each other."

"How did something so mutually beneficial come about?"

"That's a long story for another time," Sarah sighed, "But right now I need to fuck."

"Lead the way," I grinned as we exited the table.

There were people in the car park, so we decided to take both cars and drive back to Sarah's mansion. The journey took us by the plot of land that the haunted house stood on. Sarah pulled over, and I parked behind her. We got out and quickly looked at the enormity of the land now that it was free of buildings.

"That was one of the most unusual and erotic adventures I've been on," I mused.

"I think of it often," Sarah chuckled, "Come and feel this."

Sarah grabbed my hand, undid her trousers and beckoned to feel her pussy. She was soaked; the gusset of her knickers was dripping as were the inside of her thighs.

"Isn't it disgusting?" She asked, "It's all down my legs."

"Let's go home so that I can taste that mess."

We kissed and got into our respective cars and drove the short distance to the mansion on the hill with the million-dollar views. The house was magnificently adorned and ultra-modern as we crossed the threshold.

"These are probably ruined," Sarah complained as she discarded her cream-stained trousers and kicked her shoes to the corner of the living room.

Bending over, Sarah slid out of her white silken panties, "These too, no doubt."

"I remember that arse," I said sidling behind her and patting one of the cheeks, "Wish I had more of it."

"You'll be getting plenty of it this week," Sarah promised as I slid a finger through the brown valley.

Helping Sarah out of her suit jacket, I unbuttoned the blouse and pulled it down her arms, "Is this an op-shop reject, too?"

"That one is okay," Sarah laughed.

Unclasping the bra, returned Sarah to to a naked state, whereupon I nuzzled her neck and bit her ear, two activities that guaranteed an explosive encounter. Sucking her toes, Sarah goes nuclear.

"Should I have a shower?" Asked Sarah after an explosive kiss, "I feel manky."

"I'm not missing out on this lake of love juice," I replied and gently seated her on the couch, "Spread your legs."

Sarah was indeed "manky", but I did not care because she tasted so fantastically rank. I sucked on the inside of her thighs, blew gently of saliva-covered skin.

"Don't tease me," She gasped when I blew on her sticky clit.

Just then, Sarah's phone jumped on the couch. Incredibly, she answered. It was Kasey.

"Hey, babe," Sarah answered, "Yeah, just got home, and he's between my legs. Feels fucking amazing!"

"Put her on speaker," I said, "Tell her everything that is happening."

Kasey was breathing heavily at the other end of the blower, and it was apparent she was playing with herself as Sarah gave a blow-by-blow account of how my tongue and fingers were eating her clean again.

"How does it feel?" Kasey breathed.

"Fantastic!" Sarah sighed, "His tongue is slow and consistent, and not just focusing on my clit."

"Is her going everywhere?" Asked Kacey.

"Oh, yeah," Sarah replied, "Around my flaps, my arse, and my pussy hole while stroking my thighs."

"Wow, that sounds so sexy," Moaned Kacey.

"Jason really understands my body."

Sarah was moaning and purring just as I knew she would once my tongue got to work. She received limited oral from her husband, and it was not anything to shout about. I spent a lot of quality time between Sarah, building up her orgasm while exploring every aspect of her erogenous zones. I adjusted my technique depending on how her body moved and the pitch and tone of Sarah's moans.

"Now, he's inserting his fingers in my pussy," Sarah told Kacey.

As I inserted two digits into her gushing hole while lapping the bean, Sarah reacted as if she had received an electric shock.

"Wow, that sounds amazing," Kacey said, "Bet it feels even better."

"I'm coming," She told Kasey as Sarah's back arched, and her body shuddered violently, "Fuck that was good."

My face was covered in pussy slime, but that did not stop Sarah from kissing me hard, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"He tastes of my pussy, babes," Sarah groaned, "I love it."

"You're so crass!" Kasey replied.

"I'm taking his clothes off," Sarah told her friend, "Then I'm going to suck his cock before he fucks me senseless."

"Can't wait to hear about it," Kacey replied, heavy breathing as she said so.

However, I was not between her legs. After slurping as much juice as possible, I forced Sarah's legs a tad further to expose her wrinkly arsehole.

"Oh, yeah!" She purred.

"What's happening?" Asked Kacey.

"He's gently rimming my butt hole," Sarah groaned, while squirming on the couch, "Making me want to do anal."

"Can't wait for you describe that for me," Kacey replied, "So that I can use my dildo back there."

Dazman
Dazman
353 Followers
12