Return to the Haunted House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue was starting to tire, but Sarah's arsehole was addictive, and I loved the way it 'winked' as I lapped away. However, she eventually wanted to move on and forced my face away from her butt.

"Let's get you naked."

In less than a minute, I was naked like her with my cock raging hard. She grabbed hold of it and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"I remember this cock!" Sarah said, before turning to the phone, "His cock is rock hard and I'm about to suck on it."

Sarah directed me to the couch, and I sat in a puddle of pussy slime. She told me to talk to Kacey about what was happening.

"She's on her knees, where she belongs," I told Kacey as I breathlessly anticipated the feel of Sarah's lips around my quivering pole, "She's taking me in her mouth."

"How does it feel?" Kacey asked, holding her breath.

"Fucking amazing!" I confirmed, "She's an awesome cock sucker."

"Don't come too soon," Kacey chuckled as Sarah mumbled with my cock deep down her throat.

Sarah coughed and choked, bringing up copious amounts of saliva, which she smeared across my shaft and tightened ball sack.

"She's making my cock super wet."

"Lubing it up so that you can take her anally."

"Can't wait to arse fuck her," I replied, "Do you have your dildo ready?"

"It's already stuffed up my butt," Kacey giggled.

"How does it feel?"

"Amazing," Kacey confirmed, "I love anal sex."

"We're all in agreement on that point," I chuckled.

"Time to fuck me," Sarah spluttered after releasing my cock from her generous mouth.

Sarah was a straight-to-anal gal. Apparently, her pussy is exclusively for her husband, but one time at my place in Sydney, after some serious drinking, she forgot, or ignored her rule, and rode me till I came inside her beautiful hairless cunt.

"Cream pie or facial?" Kasey asked.

"Or breasts?" I suggested.

"I'll decide that when you're close to coming," Sarah decided.

After mounting the couch and presenting her butt for a ravishing, Sarah spat on her hand and rubbed the saliva up and down her arse crack before dipping one and two fingers inside her O-ring.

"Fuck me!" She implored, "And don't be gentle."

Sarah spread her cheeks and twitched the muscle inviting me to place my engorged head at the aperture.

"He's about to stick inside me," Sarah told her friend on the phone.

"Shit, it's mighty tight!" I hissed when I pressed my length inside Sarah's volcanic bung.

Sarah provided second-by-second commentary to Kacey about the insert. It probably took several minutes to feed my full length inside Sarah's backdoor.

"Are you in?" Sarah asked me when I paused.

"Balls deep, babe!"

"Fuck, I feel so full back there!" Sarah hissed.

I waited another minute or so for Sarah to adapt to the intrusion. Shortly, I felt her hips start rocking, which was the signal to begin fucking her bung.

As the commentary continued, Kacey was coming continuously as the girls worked their arses; cock for Sarah and toy for Kacey. Soon, I picked up the pace as I felt the muscle relax and loosen. Sarah reached underneath and flicked her bean vigorously.

The commentary soon faded from my brain as I mercilessly slammed Sarah's shitter. Occasionally, an orgasm from one of the girls filtered through, but for the most part, I was focusing on my orgasm. We changed positions from doggy to cowgirl, side saddle and back to doggy.

"I'm going to come soon," I cried as I felt my balls groaning under the pressure.

"What's it to be?" Asked Kacey with a hint of urgency in her voice.

"Cream pie," Sarah demanded, "Fill me up with your seed."

I was past the point of no return a minute or so later, and Sarah knew it. She tensed up and focused on the sensation of being pin cushioned anally. It usually, but not always, resulted in a mutual orgasm, the two of us trashing wildly.

"Shit, here it comes!" I yelled, grabbing Sarah's hips in a vice-like grip before slamming the entire length deep inside her bung as humanely possible.

The following minutes were a fog of imperceptible pleasure as I drained my balls inside Sarah starfish. I was vaguely aware that she was thrashing wildly on the couch and screeching like a banshee. I was sure I heard Kacey moan loudly over the phone as well.

Eventually, the three of us recovered from our sexual highs, and as my cock deflated, I gingerly withdrew my cock. It exited with a pleasing plop and immediately my sperm began oozing out of Sarah's gaping shitter. I grabbed both cheeks and pulled them apart to reveal a perfect circle. She adjusted her poise and farted out my come onto the floor.

"Impressive load," Sarah said when assessing what was expelled.

What happened next was surprising. Sarah knelt, bent over, and started slurping up droplets of filthy sperm, playing with it in her mouth before swallowing it.

"Tastes so nasty," Sarah repeated.

"Are you eating your cream pie?" Gasped an incredulous Kacey on the other end of the phone.

"Out of my arse and down my throat," Sarah replied proudly.

Sarah's sluttiness sent Kacey over the edge again and she came to another thundering orgasm.

"I don't think I can take any more pleasure tonight," Panted Kacey.

"Same!" Sarah and I said in unison.

I was physically exhausted and wanted desperately to fall into a deep sleep. Sarah was like-minded and said that she had to get up early the following day for a client meeting.

"That was amazing listening to you two go at it," Kacey gushed.

After saying our goodbyes, Sarah and I showered together, washing each other, and kissing passionately. If tonight was any indication, I reflected while lying in bed next to Sarah, this week is going to be full of amazing sexual energy.

12