Return to the Haunted House Pt. 02

Story Info
The week of exploration continues.
3.6k words
4.5
3.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers

The following day, the alarm almost blew my ears. Sarah leapt from the bed as I picked the crust from my eyes. Seconds later, I heard the shower fire up, and she slammed the door after stepping in. Early start, I thought as I massaged my hard cock.

I threw the sheet off my body and stumbled to the second bathroom. The sun was barely over the eastern horizon, and I had no idea what time it was, except it was early. Way too early. Sarah's shower was over in minutes, and there was an urgency about her business. She quickly dressed, rushed to the coffee machine, and stuffed in a pod.

"You should spend the day with Kacey," She said as I walked past, still naked, "She doesn't have much on today."

"How long are you spending in Adelaide?"

"It's a full day," Sarah replied, taking a sip from the porcelain cup, "06:00 or 06:30."

"You want dinner again?"

"That would be wonderful," Sarah smiled, walked over to me and kissed my lips, "Gotta go. Here's Kacey's number. She's expecting your call."

We kissed on the porch, and seconds later, Sarah screeched out of the driveway in her Alfa Romero, looking like a million dollars in a super smart business suit, leaving me shivering and naked.

I flopped in the bed and tried to sleep, but the rising sun made that plan impossible. I looked at my phone; the time limped over 07:00. Frustrated, I rose from the bed again, stepped into the outdoor spa and relaxed for nearly an hour while listening to several podcasts.

After hauling my wrinkled, chlorine-stained body from the bubbling water, I took a shower and fixed some breakfast while watching Bloomberg TV on the largest screen I have ever seen. However, I could barely concentrate, constantly looking at my phone for messages from Sarah.

Finally, around 9:15, Sarah messaged to tell me she had arrived at the conference venue in Adelaide and was about to enter the boardroom. Communications would be light throughout the day.

At 09:29, her last message read, "CALL HER! [mad face]".

I procrastinated and sent a text at 10:00, to which I received an immediate reply. Pleasantries aside, I asked Kacey what she fancied doing today. I tried to sound sincere and interested, but I pined for Sarah because of the emotional connection.

Sarah was married, so I had to remind myself that my emotional connection was irrelevant. She slept with me for her internal rationale but was committed to her husband. Kacey, on the other hand, was single and beautiful. However, there were 1,400 kilometres between us, so a meaningful relationship could not be on the table. However, a week of guilt-free love with Sarah and Kacey was an opportunity not to be passed up.

After the previous night's filthy fun, I imagined Kacey to be as equally dirty. If those two masturbated together, I was sure both picked up tips from the other. After leaving me high and dry in the morning, Sarah's urging incentivised me to text Kacey.

I received an immediate reply. During an extensive back and forth, we agreed to meet in Old Willunga and get some supplies to visit a favourite winery of Kacey's with several intimate picnic spots among the vines. The weather was again fantastic, sunny and hot, so Kacey's suggestion appealed.

We agreed to meet at a coffee shop at 11 AM. No doubt, some wine was on the menu, so I called a taxi to take me to the village. I decided we should use taxis to take us to and bring us back from the winery. While a pricey transport option, we would avoid legal entanglements.

"Nice to see you," Kacey beamed as we embraced tightly and kissed each other's cheeks.

I ordered two coffees, and we sat outside, basking in the sun. Through darkened sunglasses, we sized each other up. I liked what I saw. Kacey was a slim and shapely woman toned from years of yoga. I liked that her blonde hair was streaked with brunette lines and tied back in a ponytail high on her head. Kacey made a deliberate effort to attenuate her large breasts that displayed a deep cleavage visible through a low-cut, teal-coloured t-shirt. There was an instant chemistry between us as I knew there would be when we met the evening before.

"Last night was a wild experience!" I observed.

"First time for you?" Kacey asked with a broad smile.

I nodded my head, and Kacey chuckled.

"I've done it a few times before," Kacey said, "Mostly with Sarah, but with some other people."

"What sparked your interest in voyeurism?"

"It's like porn but real life," Kacey replied, "There's something very erotic about seeing your friends having sex in front of you."

"Why didn't you simply come over last night instead of using the phone?"

"Sarah and I have done the phone thing a few times," Kacey said, "Mainly, it's Sarah listening to me for obvious reasons."

Kacey was referencing Sarah's marital status. While the latter adamantly denied sleeping with other men other than me, I doubted that statement based purely on how high her libido was.

"Sarah gets off on listening to me," Kacey continued, "Because she cannot see me being nasty, she has to imagine the scene from what I'm saying."

"And every guy you're with consents to this?" I asked.

"Hardly any," Laughed Kacey, "Our sessions are listened to in secret."

"But won't the guys realise you're conversing with someone on the phone?"

"Not so far," Kacey giggled, "They just think I'm a chatty fucker in the bedroom."

"So, what did your imagination conjure up listening to us?"

"I did not have to do too much conjuring since you both were very descriptive," Kacey replied, "I bet my image neatly aligns with your nasty antics."

"What did you like best?"

"Your oral skills sound amazing."

"Sarah enjoys them."

"I bet all the girls do!"

We laughed freely. One's sexual abilities are subjective, but there are people of all genders who do not put in the effort and fail to satisfy their partners fully. In my experience, one-off encounters suck because sex is fleeting, and one does not have the opportunity to understand their partner's preferences beyond the superficial.

While Sarah and I meet periodically, our sex has improved immeasurably over time, and it gets better because we have taken the time to synchronise our sexual predilections. During my time with Kacey, she knew from Sarah and last night what I am good at and what I enjoy. Similarly, Sarah outlined Kacey's likes and dislikes. We would get along just fine.

"What was your highlight of the night?"

"Too many to mention," I laughed, "Sarah surprised me at the end with a stunning exhibition of sluttery."

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting that either," Kacey said, "Imaging Sarah doing that gave me the strongest 'O' of the night."

"We heard," I chuckled, "Was the dildo still in your butt?"

"Sure was," Kacey confirmed with a twinkle, "Anal sex always gives me strong orgasms."

"Sarah, too!"

"She loves it," Kacey confirmed, "Especially when you come to town."

"Toys can take you only so far, I guess?" I laughed while Kacey nodded.

"Are you excited for our threesome tomorrow?" Asked Kacey after finishing her coffee.

"I am," I confirmed, "Is there anything off the table?"

"No, I don't think so," Kacey replied, "There won't be any lezzie stuff though."

"You're not into girls?"

"Mm, not really," Kacey smiled, "I have tried it ages ago, but I prefer cock."

"Seeing Sarah naked doesn't turn you on?"

"Of course it does," Kacey laughed, "It doesn't make me want to have sex with her."

"Far enough!"

"Have you done a threesome before?"

"A couple of times," I confirmed, "MMF and FFM."

"Was there any lezzie stuff with the FFM?"

I nodded my head.

"What about gay stuff with MMF?"

Again, I nodded my head.

"Wow, that's fucking hot," Kacey said, "I would love to watch that."

"Or, better yet, be involved?"

"It's a fantasy of mine to be the meat in the sandwich with two bi guys."

"The one I was lucky enough to enjoy was a wild affair!" I said, "But that was a long time ago."

Kacey asked for more details, and I gave her the broad strokes but omitted some of the more extreme elements of that encounter for fear of turning her off. Sarah knew the full details and approved.

"Have you been double-teamed?"

"Several times," Kacey chuckled, "But not lately."

"DP?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Wow, you're wild!"

"No, I just love sex," We laughed freely together in agreement.

We left the cafe shortly after that fascinating conversation and headed to the market to pick up some food for our picnic, mostly cured meats, olives, dips, and crusty bread. I called a taxi, and ten minutes later, Kacey and I were surrounded by rows of vines rich with bulging grapes. After tasting samples of the winery's best output, we selected two bottles and wandered around the grounds, searching for our picnic's most secluded and intimate setting.

The sun was scorching the landscape, and we parked ourselves under a shady tree. Since we were meeting on a weekday, there were only a handful of other tourists at this winery, so the likelihood of interruption was low. For all intents and purposes, we were alone to enjoy each other.

Kacey brought a small blanket and spread it on the ground underneath the canopy of the tree. We sat down perched against the trunk and began snacking and imbibing, comfortable together.

"Why didn't you move on Sarah back in Perth?" Kacey asked after a period of small talk, "After all, you guys have mad chemistry."

"I don't know," I replied, trying to rationalise an answer to the question, "There never seemed to be any indication that she was interested in going beyond the ambition to be the most successful team at the firm."

"She really wishes that you had," Kacey said, "Had you done so, Sarah would have snapped you up without a second thought."

"Sarah could have made a move," I wondered, "Or at least signalled some interest."

"Might have saved her from an unhappy marriage."

"Sarah entered into a relationship with Jamie of her own free will," I observed, "And she's free to leave her marriage."

"I have mentioned it," Kacey observed.

"That's a ballsy move," I said, not being a fan of telling other people what to do about their relationships.

"You haven't mentioned it?" Kacey asked with mild surprise.

"I have thought it," I replied, "But I have never given a voice to those thoughts."

"Why not?"

"What good will it do?" I said, "Sarah needs to make her own decisions regarding Jamie."

We continued with that subject, the possible ramifications of a divorce, and what that might mean for Sarah's future. Still, it was idle speculation because I did not believe she would make any changes despite the cost to her happiness and emotional well-being.

"Sarah's one of the most resilient people I know," I concluded, "Look at what she's achieved under adversity?"

"She's a role model, for sure."

"I hear the two of you party a storm in Adelaide?" I asked, changing the subject.

"We try," Confirmed Kacey, "I indulge in the spirit of the event a lot more than Sarah."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning, I go out seeking action," Kacey laughed, "While Sarah enjoys the attention but goes no further."

"Are you always successful?"

"No, not always," Kacey chuckled, "There are a lot of idiots out there."

"Yeah, well, you girls have the pick of the litter," I said with a wry smile, "Men are salesmen, and women are marketers."

"I've never heard that before," Kacey chuckled, "But it makes sense."

"How come you don't have a ring on your finger?"

"Well, I came close to it about a year ago," Kacey replied, angry, "But it didn't work out."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said, not wanting any more detail.

"Thanks," Kacey seemed sad, "I want to get married one day, but only to a guy with the chemistry you and Sarah have."

"That's lightning in a bottle, for sure," I agreed, "Never experienced that with anyone else."

"A missed opportunity then?"

"It's pointless to speculate in 'whataboutism'," I responded, "The situation is what it is. However, I would not trade in what I have with Sarah."

"You are both in love with each other," Kacey ribbed me, "It's obvious to any stranger observing you two together. And I've just met you."

"You may be correct on some level," I acknowledged, "But it won't change anything, and I'm happy with that."

"Perhaps not," Kacey conceded, "But Sarah is happiest when you are together."

"She makes me happy too," I said, "This long-distance arrangement has survived an unusually long time."

"Long may it continue."

"What's your opinion of Jamie?"

"I've only met him a handful of times," Kacey replied, "He's a complete personality vacuum."

"Yeah, that's my assessment, too."

"Still, there must be something there," Kacey speculated, "To keep Sarah around."

"Only she knows that answer."

We debated Sarah's marriage at length and behind her back. I wanted to change the subject, talk about Kacey, flirt with her, and maybe get some early action. There was some arrangement between the two girls for this, so Sarah forced us together while attending a conference in Adelaide.

I opened the second bottle of wine and refilled Kacey's paper cup. We both agreed that this one was the superior of the two choices. I faintly detected a slur in Kacey's speech, and I encouraged her to eat more food to counter the alcohol.

"What's the most outrageous sexual act you've enjoyed?" I asked.

"After I broke up with my fiancé last year," Kacey began, "I partook in a gangbang with ten men."

"How did that come about?"

"A girlfriend invited me to a private sex party," Kacey giggled, "We blew those guys until they came on our faces. I think the term is Bukkake."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I loved being used as a cum dump!"

"Did you do it again?"

"No, that was once off," Kacey replied earnestly, "But it was an amazing experience."

"Yes, I bet," I said, imagining Kacey receiving multiple loads of sticky sperm over her pretty face.

"What about your most outrageous experience?"

"Hm, depends on what you mean by 'outrageous?" I replied, "The experience at the haunted house qualifies."

"Yeah, Sarah's told me about that repeatedly," Kacey laughed, "And you know what that led to?"

"Desperation pee?"

"Yep. Apart from anal, that's the second strongest orgasm out there."

"Who can pee the furthest?"

"Depends," Kacey joked, "We share bragging rights."

"Have you ever done that in public?"

"Once, on my own," Kacey said, "Do you like pee play?"

"I do, indeed," I confirmed, "That fetish has led to some 'outrageous' experiences."

"Yeah?"

"That bi-sexual MMF I spoke of earlier featured plenty of that type of play."

"Cool, anything else?"

"The 'darkest' experience involved a pregnant woman that could only get off by being degraded to the extreme."

"Such as?" Kacey's attention was immediately piqued.

"Physical violence. Abusive talk. Fisting. Extreme anal stretching. Piss. Forced blow jobs, etc."

"And you did all that?"

"I couldn't bring myself to do half of that," I said, "Needless to say, she dumped my worthless arse."

"Probably for the best," Kacey said, her face contorting in disgust, "How did you meet her."

"At the hospital when I was there for an appointment."

"She sounds mentally ill."

"The only orgasm she experienced from me was from taking her anal virginity."

"Well, I can get behind that," Kacey smiled, "I came hard from my deflowering."

"You've been an addict ever since?"

"I need something in my arse every day," Kacey laughed, "Look!"

Kacey rolled over on all fours. Reaching behind, she hitched up her skirt and pulled her white panties aside to reveal a metallic butt plug embedded deeply inside, the fake ruby in the toy's base that glittered in the piercing sunlight.

"Impressive!"

"Feels so good," Teased Kacey, "Tug on it."

I placed my thumb and forefinger on the circular base and lightly pulled on the toy. Kacey cooed in appreciation. As I did this, I ran a finger down Kacey's hairless snatch and tickled her clit. Rivers of pussy juice dribbled down her inner thighs.

"Someone's turned on," I joked.

"Woke up that way."

"Can I go down on you?" I asked rhetorically.

With a lightning response, Kacey rolled over onto her back, pulled her sodden panties down her legs and threw them away before spreading her legs while begging for my tongue.

Sliding down on my chest, I ran my fingers over Kacey's taut thighs while sniffing the pungent aroma that emanated from her swollen cunt. Kacey's nerves were heightened while she waited for the sensation of my tongue. I kept the tension at breaking point as I gently blew breath against her clit and pussy.

"Eat me," Kacey pleaded, "I need it!"

Like the night before, my tongue danced across Kacey's oyster-shaped pussy flaps, dipping in to drink down her juices and flicking across the engorged bean. Kacey's body reacted similarly to Sarah's. The former murmured and squeaked as sensations assaulted Kacey's senses.

I tugged on the butt plug and withdrew it enough to enable me to use the tip of my tongue across the outer rim of Kacey's O-ring. This action sent her into a paroxysm of erotic pleasure.

"Fuck that feels good!"

Kacey's body language quickly betrayed the onset of an orgasm. Clit, pussy, flaps, thighs and bung. The stimulation was building to a huge climax.

"Can I squirt?" Kacey pleaded.

"Go for it!"

Kacey took over the clit stimulation, using two fingers to flick from side to side. She pulled her legs back, which elevated her pussy so that it was in line with my mouth. The body began shaking uncontrollably as only seconds remained.

What came next exceeded my wildest expectations. Kacey unleashed a torrent of girl come. I swallowed as much of the sweet fluid as humanely possible, but when I was overwhelmed, jet after jet washed over my face and hair. Kacey was moaning uncontrollably as her body slammed into the ground. After rising to my knees, I inserted two fingers deep inside her cervix, and I frigged Kacey's G-spot until she released a second round of squirt that splashed over my thighs. The picnic blanket was soaked.

"No more, no more," Kacey begged as I withdrew my dripping digits and then sucked them dry.

"Fuck me!" Kacey was struggling to breathe, "Sarah wasn't kidding. That was top-tier oral sex."

"And that was top-tier squirting!" I replied.

Kacey sat up and laughed at my appearance. Female fluid dripped off my face and stained my t-shirt. We kissed passionately before Kacey pushed me on my back. She straddled me while our tongues danced the dirty tango. Soon, I felt my crotch become damp as Kacey's pussy kept expelling juice; such was her level of arousal.

My cock was rock hard and needed relief. Kacey was aware of my needs. She scooted down, unbuttoned my shorts, and pulled them down, followed by my boxers.

"What a lovely cock," Kacey cooed before sinking her lips into my shaft.

For maybe five minutes, Kacey used her mouth, lips, throat and hands to bring to the pinnacle of pleasure. When she judged I was ready, Kacey released my cock, before straddling me and slamming her swampy pussy down on my cock before releasing a satisfied moan. We both retained our t-shirts, but our bottom halves were bare. Kacey rode me gently at first but soon increased the tempo.

"You like that?" She asked repeatedly.

"Fucking amazing," I replied as we intertwined our fingers, as she bounced on my cock.

Kacey's cunt was tight but made so much more constricting due to the butt plug. She loved long strokes, withdrawing just enough that my cock head could be seen before she sat herself down on my crotch. As the tempo increased, it was apparent that another orgasm was about to crash.

Not as strong as the first, Kacey laughed maniacally as the pleasure engulfed her senses. She settled against my public bone, and another gush of squirt drenched my groin.

Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers
12