Return to the Haunted House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that?" I asked.

"So good," Kacey groaned, "But now it's your turn to come."

"And where can I do that?"

"Inside me!"

Kacey climbed off me and laid on her back. I crawled between her spread legs and slammed my slick cock back into her pussy.

"Show me your tits!" I demanded as I pumped her hard.

Kacey pulled up her t-shirt and freed her giant mammaries, which she then pushed together for my sordid appreciation.

"They're beautiful!" I gasped as I continued pumping Kacey's pussy while I concentrated on my orgasm.

"Here it comes!" I hissed several minutes later as I unleashed another monster load inside Kacey's pussy.

"Oh, yeah!" Kacey encouraged, "Give it to me."

As my orgasm subsided, Kacey lovingly pulled me down, and we embraced, our chests heaving from the orgasmic exertion. Eventually, I rolled off Kacey, and we lay beside each other, saying nothing but staring at the cloudless sky. Suddenly, our predicament became apparent: we were indecently exposed on private property. Giggling, we hurriedly dressed.

"Oh, I'm leaking," Kacey said after standing up and straightening her skirt.

"Taste it."

Kacey did and complimented me on the taste of my seed. She washed it down my gulps of wine that was rapidly warming heat.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

Kacey agreed, and we quickly packed our belongings before making our way to the cellar door, where I called a taxi.

"Where to?" I asked Kacey.

"Back to my place for some anal sex," She replied with a kiss.

12