Return to the Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
Going Back for Seconds.
3.3k words
4.63
10.9k
11
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the positive response to my first series of stories. I wasn't sure I'd want to write more about these characters, but I think they have a few more adventures in them.

****

"I'm really looking forward to this weekend."

My beautiful wife Stephanie stretched back in the passenger seat of our vehicle as we made our way our of city traffic and headed to our friend Lisa and Tyler's palatial cottage on a private lake about two hours away.

Stephanie had had another gruelling week at the office, including an overnight trip, but unlike our first visit two weeks ago, she insisted on changing out of her work clothes and putting on something sexy and comfortable for the drive.

That meant a very short black skirt and a low-cut pink top that offered up just a little too much of her gorgeous rack for her horny husband to pay proper attention to the road. She wasn't wearing a bra, and with the A/C on in the car, her nipples were prominently visible. She had her long brown hair tied in a ponytail, and a look on her face that showed she was ready for action.

"I bet you're looking forward to it too," she said. "I wonder how many gorgeous sluts you're going to fuck this weekend."

"I don't really care," I replied. "I'm already married to the most gorgeous slut on the planet, and I'm counting on her spreading her legs for me whenever I want."

Stephanie blushed. "I guess I deserved that, but I think it's only fair we change things up. Last time, you were calling the shots. This time, I get decide how we do it, and who we do it with."

"That sounds intriguing," I countered. "By the way, has Lisa shared the guest list with you?"

"Nothing specific, other than that Cassandra and Peter won't be there, thank God. Apparently they broke up a few days after we saw them, and as far as I know, she hasn't replaced him yet. Give her time. It won't be long!"

"So it'll just be the four of us?"

"No, Lisa said there'd be at least one other couple. She said we'd like them. But I know the main reason you're asking is that you want to know if Erin is going to be there too. Maybe you should have asked her yourself."

Now it was my turn to blush. I hadn't said anything to Stephanie, but it was true that I'd fucked Lisa and Tyler's promiscuous daughter twice since our last trip to the cottage, once at the high-end massage parlour where she works, and again at her condo. While Stephanie and I were still very much together and in love, she had given me a carte blanche to screw her best friend's daughter, knowing I probably would either way.

"I haven't heard from her in a while," I said, which was technically true. It had been four whole days since I'd fucked her in the ass at her place. "She mentioned something about spending time with a younger guy, which I think is good news. She's spent too much time dating old men, and she's going to be lonely one day if she doesn't settle down with someone her own age."

"Try not to get too jealous if she shows up with some young stud," my wife teased. "Besides which, I'd be more than happy to have you entirely for myself this weekend. Okay, maybe getting stretched by Tyler's cock once would be okay, but you'll do the rest of the time!"

I pretended to be hurt, and gave her left breast a squeeze. A couple of weeks ago, Stephanie would have swatted my hand away, but she didn't flinch this time. In fact, the spell that had been cast over her during our last visit to the cottage hadn't worn off. We'd made love almost every night since our return home, and I'd awakened the previous Sunday morning with her tongue licking the tip of my cock. That quickly escalated to fucking in every position imaginable, and when we finally stopped, we were exhausted and the sheets were drenched.

Stephanie yawned, and put her head up against the hoodie she'd brought along in case she got cold in the car. "I've been burning the candle at both ends, working on my new client and trying to keep my husband satisfied in bed. I think I'm going to have a little nap so that I don't crash the minute we get there."

"Working on that new client? Does that mean you're already fucking Aaron?" I inquired.

"It's all business, at least so far. I can see him undressing me with his eyes every time we meet, but he's been the perfect gentleman. I'm way more comfortable working with him than I ever would have been with Peter. Of course, the fact that he isn't a rapist helps. And it feels really good working with a hot-shot chef rather than a has-been, even if I'm almost old enough to be his mother."

"Bullshit! You look 20 years younger than you really are. When people see us together, they probably think I'm your father. Or at least your sugar daddy."

Stephanie laughed, then closed her eyes and dozed off a few minutes later. With less traffic now, I frequently gazed over and thought how lucky I was to be married to such a smart, successful and sexy woman. I found brushing her hard nipple, and I even slipped my hand under the fabric of her top and giving her breast a light squeeze.

As the miles passed by, I started thinking about our trip home from the cottage almost two weeks ago.

****

After saying our farewells to Lisa, Tyler and Erin, we hit the road back to the city. I wasn't looking forward to the traffic, and the return to the daily routine, but Stephanie was surprisingly playful, even after all the alcohol we'd consumed and the mind-blowing anal sex we'd enjoyed just before we left.

"Part of me says I need to get some work done when we get home. Otherwise I'm not going to be prepared for a bunch of meetings tomorrow morning. But I think I can rationalize avoiding that by doing some research instead."

"What kind of research?" I asked.

"You know how I said I wanted to reach out to Aaron Goodwin, the chef who owns all those restaurants everyone's talking about? We've been to a couple of them, but I think it would be better if I familiarized myself with Asiago, the Italian place he opened a few months ago. It's a Sunday night, so there's a decent chance we can get a table."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied. "Way better than the frozen cardboard pizza we'd be having otherwise."

Stephanie got on her phone and called the restaurant. After a couple of minutes, she nodded and confirmed we'd be there for 8 o'clock.

"Hard to believe that all they can give us on a Sunday night is a couple of seats at the bar. Maybe Aaron doesn't need my help. But we'll get a good lay of the land from there, especially if we order some expensive cocktails and tip the bartender well."

As I feared, the traffic was nuts as we approached the city, and I worried we'd be late for our reservation. "At least you don't need to change," I told Stephanie. "In fact, I'd prefer you don't."

Stephanie looked stunning in the mini-dress she'd been wearing to torture Peter at lunch and left on for the drive home. Now she was torturing me as she ran her hands over her breasts and down her body to her pussy, occasionally reaching over to stroke my cock.

"Keep your eyes on the road," she commanded. "I don't think I can possibly fuck you again this weekend, but if you promise to pick up the cheque at the restaurant, I might be convinced to give you a blowjob you'll never forget. I do want to change into something a bit more dressy before we go out."

I took a few back roads and arrived at our condo about 30 minutes before our reservation. While I unloaded our bags, Stephanie raced upstairs and changed into a sexy green maxi dress, one of my favourites. She dug the black heels out of her bag and quickly switched purses. I put on some khakis and we were out the door in no time.

We arrived at Asiago at 8 on the dot, and were shown to our spot at the bar. As luck would have it, a very attractive young woman would be looking after us.

"I'm Gigi. Welcome to Asiago. First visit?"

"We've been looking forward to this for weeks," Stephanie lied. "It's so hard to get in. There must have been a cancellation, so that's why we're here now."

I was having trouble focusing on the drinks menu. Gigi was incredibly hot, not as tall as the women I'd been banging all weekend, but she had dark curly hair, a great set of tits and and a gorgeous ass that she wasn't afraid to display when she bent over to grab a bottle or to put glasses in the dishwasher. The grey skirt she was wearing didn't do much to hide her rear, and the tight black blouse was unbuttoned enough to offer me a good look at her impressive rack.

Gigi took our drink orders and offered some suggestions on the menu. The place specialized in sharing plates, and we ordered four dishes. Our drinks were constantly refilled — Gigi made a mean Old Fashioned, and Stephanie was clearly enjoying her G&T's — and we started to get a real buzz as we devoured the superb food.

I noticed a bit of a commotion at the end of the bar, as a couple of other guests engaged in an animated conversation with a guy who really looked at home in the restaurant. After bidding them farewell, he walked behind the bar and gave Gigi a hug while grabbing her ass.

"Aaron, I'd like to introduce you to Michael and Stephanie," Gigi said, Aaron's hand still on her backside. "It's their first time here, and I think they're enjoying themselves."

"First time at Asiago," Stephanie interjected. "We've been to a couple of your other places, but this is the one everyone's talking about. We're so happy you could accommodate us. The food was incredible, and Gigi is a very talented bartender."

"I'm very happy to hear that. Everyone loves Gigi," Aaron replied, squeezing her ass one more time.

Stephanie had downed three drinks in a relatively short period of time, and that might have influenced her next statement.

"To be completely honest, we're also here on a bit of a scouting expedition. I'm Senior VP at Anderson Barton, and I was going to reach out this week to see if there are any opportunities for us to do business together. By the looks of things, you don't need a whole lot of help on the marketing and PR front right now."

"I learned a long time ago that fame is fleeting in this business. This week's sensation could be next week's stale leftovers. I'd be happy to set up a meeting. If you've finished your meal, why don't you come back to my office and I'll check my schedule?"

Stephanie was a little wobbly as she stepped down from her bar stool. I grabbed her arm until Aaron came around the bar to escort her. He looked her up and down and clearly liked what he saw.

"Lead on," Stephanie stammered. She followed Aaron and they quickly disappeared around the corner, presumably to the owner's office.

"Should I be worried?" I asked Gigi. "He doesn't seem all that concerned about keeping his hands to himself."

"Oh that," Gigi blushed a bit. "Yeah, we're a couple, but we're far from exclusive. I think he's fucked every female staff member in this place. And you'll notice there aren't very many ugly ones here. Lucky for me, most of the guys aren't hard to look at either."

"But none of the women are as gorgeous as you are," I responded. Maybe I was feeling the booze as well.

"Thank you for the compliment. I have a lot of fun. I make good money, and meet a lot of really interesting people. I hope you two do come back, and just ask for a seat at the bar next time. It's a lot easier to get in if you don't insist on a table. Though looking at your wife, I'd completely understand why you'd want one of the secluded booths at the back."

"She is pretty hot, and really good at what she does. I hope we'll be visiting often."

Just then, Stephanie and Aaron reappeared.

"Sorry to have left you so long in the company of this stunning young bartender," Stephanie said. "It must have been a real ordeal for you. But I think I'm ready to go home. After the weekend we've had, I'm pretty much done. Make sure you give Gigi a big tip."

I had no trouble adding 25% to the bill, and Stephanie and Aaron re-confirmed plans they'd clearly made in his office to meet two days later. The two shook hands while Gigi came around to give me a hug, pressing her boobs up against my chest.

"Hope to see you again soon," she whispered in my ear before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Stephanie and I made our way back to the car, which I'd parked in a lot near the restaurant. It was late on a Sunday, so ours was the only car remaining. As soon as we closed the doors, I sensed she wanted to tell me something.

"Honey, " she began. "You know how I promised you an amazing blow job tonight?"

Uh-oh, I thought. She's going to try to get out if. But when she popped her breasts out of the top of her dress, and hiked her long dress up to expose the thong that was barely covering her pussy, I realized my fears were completely unwarranted.

"I don't think I can wait until we get home. I want to blow you right now. It's pretty dark, and there's nobody around. Why don't you get in the back seat and pull your pants down so that I can suck that big fat cock of yours?"

"Who are you, and what have you done with my wife?" I responded. Seriously. It was only 48 hours ago that I could barely convince my wife to have sex in the privacy of our bedroom. Now she wanted to fellate me in public.

"Don't think you have it in you?" Stephanie teased. "Maybe I need to go back to the restaurant and make up some excuse to get Aaron alone in his office again."

"No need for that," I said as I opened my door. "Did I mention how much I love it that you turned into a total slut this weekend?"

Stephanie pulled down her dress but left her gorgeous breasts exposed as she opened the passenger side door and climbed into the backseat with me. It was a little cramped but she quickly got into position to go down on my cock, which had been semi-hard all evening long. With Gigi and Stephanie around, there might have been a problem if it hadn't been.

"Talk dirty to me while I suck you off," she ordered. "I want you to think you've picked up a street hooker who's only in this for the money."

And with that, she grabbed my balls and spit on my cock, which was already leaking cum. In the past, she started slowly when she gave me oral, lightly stroking my balls and licking the shaft of my cock. Tonight, she was squeezing hard and taking me deep in her mouth.

"That's it, whore! Suck that cock. You're such a fucking slut!"

My words were having their intended effect. Stephanie gagged as she took my cock deeper and deeper in her mouth, and her moans grew louder as I groped her breasts. Suddenly she stopped and looked at me, her eyes full of lust.

"I know you only paid me for a blow job, mister, but your big cock has made me so wet. Please fuck me! No extra charge."

"I must be nuts fucking a street whore without protection," I growled. "But if you're half as good with your pussy as you are with your mouth, I'm willing to take my chances."

Stephanie pulled her dress up and straddled me. Her perfect tits were right in my face, and I hungrily licked her nipples as she started riding me. At first she winced, understandably after all the hard pounding she'd endured over the past 48 hours, but her cunt was so wet that she quickly started fucking me effortlessly.

"You feel so good inside me," she cooed. "I have to fake it for most guys, but you really are a good fuck. Really give it to me now."

With that, I intensified my thrusts. She bore down on my cock, squeezing it harder. When I started fondling her tits, she exploded with one of her strongest orgasms I could ever remember.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. That felt so good. Lemme catch my breath and then I'll take care of you," she panted.

"Look, you fucking whore. I paid you for a blow job, and I want to finish in your mouth."

"Whatever turns your crank, Mister," she said, as she squeezed my cock with her pussy one more time, which momentarily made me reconsider my last request.

She pulled herself up and moved back into position to suck my dick, which was covered in her juices.

"Oh, I taste good," she teased after taking her first licks of my rock-hard member. "I can't wait to find out what your cum tastes like."

With that, my slutty wife resumed her relentless assault on my cock. I knew it wouldn't take long, and sure enough, she brought me to the edge in no time. My whole body spasmed as I released copious amounts of sperm in her mouth. She swallowed, and then pulled my cock out as I deposited a couple more spurts on her face.

"Oh, I think it's been a while since you've had a release," Stephanie said, knowing full well that it hadn't. She wiped the cum off her face and spread it all over her magnificent rack.

"I hope to see you again, Mister. I work this neighbourhood most nights. I usually get a room, but it's quiet enough on a Sunday to do it like this."

I decided to prolong the street hooker fantasy a bit longer.

"I'm really sorry," I stammered. "It seems I forgot my wallet. But here's what I can offer you instead — a really comfortable life in a downtown condo, a really good job, a loyal husband and some kinky friends who might just invite you to their amazing cottage in a couple of weeks. Your choice."

"As much as I'll miss freezing my ass off on a street corner and banging sketchy guys who might kill me, I guess I'll have to accept your kind offer," Stephanie replied. "Now take me home. This time I really mean it when I've had enough."

****

We were almost to Lisa and Tyler's place when Stephanie awoke from her nap. She noticed a smile on my face, and a tent in my pants.

"You seem happy. Thinking about Lisa and Erin?"

"No way. I was thinking about a hooker I banged in the back seat a couple of weeks ago. "

"I guess you're not getting enough at home," she laughed.

"To be honest, I'm actually a bit worried that we might not be able to top our experiences from a couple of weeks ago. I guess all we can do is try."

"I'm pretty confident, especially since I'm calling the shots this weekend," she said. "I have a special surprise for you tonight. You're all mine. The other sluts will have to wait for you until tomorrow."

To be continued....