Return to the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Say Cheese!
3.1k words
4.72
5.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two The couples settle in

"Oh there you are. We thought you'd had a change of heart and decided to go to Bible camp this weekend."

Lisa was wearing the same silk pyjamas she had on two weeks earlier, only this time, she might have had one more button undone, offering a clear view of her smallish but firm rack. Her eyes were red, which probably meant that she was smoking more weed than drinking Prosecco this time. Tyler was relaxing next to her, with a big glass of bourbon in his hand, as per usual.

"The traffic was even worse than last time," I responded. "We really have to figure out a way of giving up this working-for-a-living thing so we can get here at a decent hour."

The two women exchanged hugs and I shook Tyler's hand. Lisa wrapped her arms tightly around me and kissed me on the lips.

"Ready to have some more fun this weekend?" she asked knowingly.

"I'm more than willing, but my wife tells me that she's calling the shots this time, so you'll have to get her permission, I suppose."

"I'm hoping to spend some sexy time with both of you," Lisa added. I immediately recalled the two of them scissoring on the dock during our previous visit. The other night, Stephanie and I had watched the video that Tyler took of that encounter, resulting in some passionate fucking, reducing any fears that I was losing my wife to the other team.

"I'll see what can be scheduled," Stephanie said, her tone suggesting she was organizing a business meeting instead of a weekend party. "I will tell you that I've blocked off Michael's calendar tonight. He might have a few openings for the rest of the weekend."

"My wife has a few openings that she'd be happy to share with him," interjected Tyler, ever the joker.

"We saw another car outside. Is someone else here?" I inquired.

"Our other guests are upstairs unpacking and getting freshened up," said Lisa. "Don't worry. You guys still get the suite with the hot tub. You're repeat guests and besides which, you made very good use of it last time. Especially you, Michael."

Tyler poured Stephanie some bubbly and offered me a glass of the Pinot Noir that we'd enjoyed last time, and we settled into one of the other love seats. As summer was fading, and we were in the woods, there was a slight chill in the air, and Stephanie reached for her hoodie.

"Hold on, beautiful," Tyler interrupted. "I don't want you covering up those amazing tits. And even though your lucky husband gets to see them all the time, I highly doubt he wants that either. And let's not get started on how my wife feels about you. Let me light the fire to warm things up."

"You might just get lucky if you keep talking like that," laughed Stephanie.

Tyler got up and lit the pile of wood that was arranged in the giant stone fireplace.

"Speaking of getting lucky," said Lisa, "Tyler and I discussed pulling the same prank on our new guests as we did with you guys last time. It was so much fun pretending we hated each other so we could seduce the two of you, but in the end, we decided we didn't want to take another big risk and possibly ruin the weekend. So we basically told them that anything goes, as long as everyone consents, and they are totally into it."

""Seducing" is an interesting choice of words to describe what Tyler did to me that Saturday morning, though you won't hear any complaints," said Stephanie. "Enough with the intrigue. Who are these people? Do we know them?"

Before Lisa could answer, we saw the mystery couple descend the stairs and enter the room.

We certainly knew them, but they weren't exactly long-lost friends. Gigi and Aaron both had big smiles on their faces as they greeted us. The women exchanged hugs and kisses and Aaron patted me on the back. Then he and Stephanie had a long embrace, which only encouraged his younger girlfriend to hold me even longer. Amid the excitement, I was probably the only one to notice her rub my cock through my shorts before she let me go. The weekend was already looking promising.

"How do you guys know each other?" Stephanie demanded, and then turned to Lisa. "I mentioned last time we were here that I was hoping to work with Aaron, and you didn't let on that you'd ever met!"

"Two weeks ago, that was true. But the rehearsal dinner for our niece's wedding last weekend was at Asiago. I can only imagine how much my brother and sister-in-law had to pay to book out that place for the night! Anyway, Aaron was there keeping an eye on things, and you know how I get with sexy men, so I introduced myself. I might have mentioned to him that I'm best friends with the leading marketing and PR expert in the city and she was interested in working with him."

"And that's when I said "Stephanie Maxwell,"" Aaron interjected, "and told her we're already working on a new social media campaign to maintain the buzz for all my establishments."

"I couldn't believe you'd already reached out," Lisa said to Stephanie. "But you seemed to lose a lot of your inhibitions the last time you were here, so I guess it wasn't that big of a surprise. I credit the weed!"

"Lisa came back to our table and told me about it," said Tyler. "I thought it would be fun to invite Aaron here for the weekend, but we didn't know if he had a wife or girlfriend. Or boyfriend, for that matter. But the way he was making eyes with the curvy young bartender made me think that he wouldn't be coming alone."

"Was I working that night?" Gigi joked. "Once I found out that we'd be spending the weekend with the four of you, I was all for it. Of course, I had to engage in all sorts of degrading sex acts with my boss in order to get the time off."

"Good practice for the next 48 hours," laughed Tyler. "Let me get you some drinks and let's settle in."

Gigi probably appreciated the fire as much as Stephanie. She was wearing a pair of tight white shorts and a revealing blue crop top that showed off her enormous breasts and firm abs. She followed the lead of the other ladies and asked for a Prosecco, while Aaron asked for a glass of the red that Tyler had opened for me. Gigi also took a few puffs of the joint that Lisa had going. "It makes me horny," she giggled.

"I have to say, this place is stunning," Aaron said. "You apologized to us for promising the big guest suite to Michael and Stephanie, but Gigi and I will be more than comfortable where we are. How long have you owned this place?"

"Just a couple of years. We didn't have to do a whole lot to make it comfortable. In fact, I think I spent more on stocking the wine fridge and liquor cabinet than on any renovations. We love it here, and we love it even more when we get to share it with friends who love to have a really good time, if you know what I mean."

"I can't wait to see the lake," said Gigi. "Do you have a boat?"

"That's my one regret," our host replied. "I would have loved to have a ski boat but the lake is just too small and shallow. But we own all the property around the lake, so it's completely private. If our female guests feel the urge to take off their bikini tops — and their bikini bottoms, for that matter — there will be no prying eyes. Other than mine, of course!"

Gigi blushed, and I jumped in. "Just follow Stephanie's lead. She was the first one to show off her boobs last time we were here, and she is, or at least she was, the straight one."

My wife pretended to be upset, but then tried to reassure the newcomer. "It's true. I was more than a little uptight the first time we got here. But there's something magical about this place that makes it impossible not to lose your inhibitions.

"Magical? I thought it was the booze, the weed and the hunky guys with big cocks," Tyler suggested.

"That too," Stephanie replied. "One more thing, Gigi. This place may be incredibly well constructed, but the rooms aren't 100% soundproof. Apparently we kept some of the guests awake last time."

"That's good go know," Aaron said. "Gigi can get a little bit loud if I happen to touch her in a certain spot. Especially after she's had some weed before bed."

"Too much information!" his girlfriend protested. "Anyway, I'm beat. My slave driver boss made me work Friday lunch, and there were a lot of customers who clearly had no intention of returning to the office. I think we should head up and see how much noise we can make before I flake out."

"That's the spirit!" Tyler said. "Lisa's always a lot more turned on when she hears our guests enjoying each other, and there's never much doubt that Michael and Stephanie are going to get it on in a big way."

"Breakfast is whenever you feel like it," said Lisa. "I want to get an early start down at the dock, because we may not have sun all day tomorrow."

"Does that mean an innocent guest might find you getting playing with your vibrator at 7:30?" I inquired. "That reminds me, Aaron and Gigi. Our pervert hosts have cameras all over the place, so anything naughty you do could be recorded for posterity."

"We'll have to make sure it's worthy of posterity," Aaron said, squeezing his girlfriend's hand as she stood up. "Anyway, I'm right behind you."

As Aaron and Gigi made their way up the stairs, Lisa turned to us. "I know you've been dying to know. I think Erin will be joining us later tomorrow. And she may bring her new boyfriend. We don't know anything about him, other than he's a hell of a lot younger than most of the guys she's been fucking lately."

"Ah, young love," laughed Stephanie. "It's probably a good thing that she has a new main squeeze. My husband already has more than enough female companionship, and I've told him that I plan to keep him pretty busy myself, starting in about five minutes from now. Come on honey, let's go upstairs."

Stephanie filled our glasses for a nightcap and waited at the bottom of the stairs as I grabbed our bags. I glanced over my shoulder as Lisa finished off her joint and climbed onto Tyler's lap. He reached under her pyjama top and began playing with her boobs. She slowly started grinding his cock and he let out a bit of a groan.

"Come on," Stephanie commanded. "Give them some privacy. Besides which, we're going to have some fun of our own right now."

She led me up to our suite. I dropped the bags and she put down the glasses. Then she gave me a passionate kiss, and pushed me down on the couch. She opened her bag and pulled out a package.

"I want you to get naked and put this on. I'm going to go into the bathroom and get changed. It won't take me long, so don't wait. And then light the candelabra. I asked Lisa to make sure it was in our room, because it really helps set the mood."

With that, Stephanie picked up her bag and sashayed into the bathroom. Her ass looked amazing under that short skirt, and for a moment, I considered grabbing her and throwing her on the bed to fuck her. But I thought she might have a better plan in store.

I looked at the package. Our inside joke was that gifts of apparel for me were usually sexy lingerie for her, but this package was too bulky for that. I opened it, and discovered it was a luxurious dark blue silk housecoat. I quickly stripped off my clothes and put it on. I now understood why woman love silk. Then I went over to the candelabra, which was strategically placed on one of the bedside tables, lit the seven or eight candles, and settled back down on the couch.

True to her word, Stephanie wasn't long. But what she was wearing surprised me. As she approached me and got closer to the candlelight, I realized there was no expensive lingerie, just a skimpy white blouse and a black thong. She hadn't removed her makeup; in fact, it looked as if she'd put a little bit more on.

"You know how you're always after me to take some sexy boudoir photos," she began. "I was thinking the other night that there would be no better place than this room, where we have so many hot memories. So I'm going to be your model, and you're going to take a bunch of photos that you can jerk off to any time you like."

I was flabbergasted. Happy, but still flabbergasted. Stephanie kneeled on the bed, undid a couple of buttons on the blouse and looked away. She'd clearly remembered a couple of erotic photos I'd previously shown her and knew how professionals did it. I took a number of photos as she slightly changed positions. When I asked her to pull the blouse back, she exposed just enough of her breasts to make me completely hard.

"Bring my glass over. I need a drink," she commanded. As she took a sip, I snapped a few more photos. She looked right at me and smiled. My God, she was gorgeous. The candlelight was perfect, and she was perfectly refreshed — just enough to have fun without being sloppy drunk.

"This blouse is a bit tight. Do you mind if I undo all the buttons?" Stephanie teased.

She opened the blouse, pulled it back to expose her incredible rack, and then laid down on the bed, offering me a bunch of different angles.

"Do you want me to take my blouse off now?" she asked. "I think you want to see me naked."

"Um, you're still wearing the thong," I stammered. "But no rush. I want to get as many photos as possible."

Stephanie continued to writhe on the bed, then reached down between her legs and pulled the thong to one side, exposing her pussy. It was already soaked, and I suggested it was now time to pull it off too.

She happily agreed, tossing it on the floor. Then she started running her fingers over her glistening cunt. She had further shaved her privates since our last visit, and was now bare except for a landing strip above her opening.

Our intensely private time was suddenly interrupted by an orgasmic scream from elsewhere in the house. First, we froze, then both broke out in laughter.

"Aaron must have found Gigi's special spot," I observed. "It had to have been her, because we both know all too well what Lisa sounds like when she cums."

"Forget them," my wife ordered. "Get some nice close-ups of my pussy. I want to see what it looks like, and why you're so obsessed with it."

"I'm obsessed with all of you. It's just that your pussy is so tight and wet, and gives me such pleasure." By this point, my dick was throbbing, so I cast my robe aside and kneeled down close to Stephanie to get the shots she wanted.

"I really want to feel that big cock inside me," she panted. "But first, I want you in my mouth."

"And I want to taste you," I replied. "It's been way too long since we 69'd."

I threw my phone across the bed, and laid down on my back. Stephanie turned around and lowered her pussy on my face. She hungrily devoured my cock, swallowing it in its entirety while tickling my balls.

"Jeezus, you've become such a whore. You're going to make me cum too fast if you keep that up," I warned.

She slackened her pace slightly but continued to suck me off. Meanwhile, her juices were rolling down my cheeks, and with her groans, I could tell she was getting close too.

I stopped exploring her cunt with my tongue for a moment. "You're calling the shots, so tell me now. You know I'm up for fucking you, but if you want to cum this way, I'm good with that too."

Stephanie pulled her mouth off my cock and gasped. "This is so good, and it's been so long since we did it this way. Fill my mouth with your cum!"

With that, I face-fucked her hard. She was gagging as she took my shaft in her throat, but showed no resistance. Meanwhile, I was driving my tongue deeper inside her pussy and rubbing her clit with my fingers.

We were making a lot of noise, but neither of us gave a shit. Once again, we were in ecstasy in this room, and the moment I felt her orgasm building, I let myself go, shooting my load down her throat. As she came, my face was covered with her pussy juices.

We laid in silence for a few seconds as we caught our breath. We were drenched in sweat and bodily fluids. Stephanie lifted herself off me and turned around, lying on top of me so we were face to face.

"Oh my fucking God. I don't think I've ever come that hard. Certainly not like that. Thank you honey. That was incredible."

"And you know the best part?" I said. "We have the whole weekend to do it the old-fashioned way. If you play your cards right, I'll fuck you before breakfast."

"If you play your cards right, I'll get you hard again right now and I won't have to wait."

"Hold on. I'm not 25 any more. Although if any woman could do it, it would be you."

"You're right," she said. "I'm being greedy. Although feeling that big cock inside me first thing in the morning, before you start hanging around with all those other sluts, would make me very happy."

"You're the boss," I reminded her. "And you'll have to make time on that schedule you have for me to review the photographic evidence from tonight."

The weekend was off to an excellent start, and it would only get better.

To be continued...