Return to the Lake Ch. 09

Story Info
Resistance is Futile.
3.9k words
4.79
6.3k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - Resistance is futile

"Surprise!" Erin laughed.

Stephanie was both happy to see her son, and mortified at how she was dressed. I could see her yank her top down as far as she could, and hold onto it as she gave him a hug.

"Why didn't you tell us you were seeing Erin?" she demanded.

"We just started going out," Charlie replied meekly. "And besides which, she didn't tell me you guys were here. I thought we were just here to break the news to these two," pointing to Lisa and Tyler.

"Oops. My bad!" Erin said. "I knew you guys would make a big deal if I'd shared all the details about my new boyfriend. At least I told you we were coming so that you would all be decent when we arrived."

If Charlie knew what she was talking about, he didn't let on.

"Well you should have told us," Lisa said, "so we could have planned a proper reunion of our two families."

"Uhhh, I'm starting to think I should have gone home with Aaron," Gigi said.

"No way," replied Erin. "I gotta know why you're here. But first, I need to introduce you to my new boyfriend. Gigi, this is Charlie. Charlie, meet Gigi, one of my best friends from my college days. Oh, and if you hadn't figured it out Gigi, Charlie is Stephanie's son. We used to play together when we were kids."

And you're playing different games together now, I thought.

"It's a total fluke that I'm here, I guess," said Gigi. "I came up the other night with my boyfriend, who owns a bunch of restaurants in the city. I tend bar at Asiago. I met Charlie's mom and stepfather a couple of weekends ago when they came in for dinner, and then I met your mom and dad last weekend at the engagement party. Speaking of which, why weren't you there that night?"

"I was really sorry to miss it, but I couldn't get out of work."

Working on getting naked with strangers, I imagined.

"But the wedding was great. Too bad I re-connected with Charlie too late to bring him as my plus-one. I knew Aunt Sarah would freak if I just showed up with him."

"Well, I think it's great that the two of you are here, and you're together," Tyler said. "Charlie's a definite improvement over the other guys you've dated recently."

I hadn't confirmed that Tyler knew the extent of my recent interactions with his daughter, so I wasn't sure if that remark was aimed at me.

"Honey, it's been way too long since I've seen you," Stephanie said to her son. "I know you've just had a long drive and need some fresh air. How about going for a walk in the woods with your mother so we can catch up?

Charlie looked at Erin, as if to confirm she was okay with it.

"Sure, go ahead," she said. "Don't be long. I didn't get up at the crack of dawn to spend the day alone. I want to hang out with my boyfriend down by the lake. But this will give me a chance to spend some girl time with Gigi."

"Well, if I'm going for a walk, I need to get changed," Stephanie said. "I'm too much of a target for the bugs dressed like this."

"So how's work going, Charlie?" I asked my stepson as his mother left the room. We always had a good relationship, but we weren't all that close, and it had been months since I'd last seen him.

"Work's good, but boring. In fact my whole life was boring until I got a message from Erin a couple of weeks ago. We hadn't crossed paths in years, so I was bit surprised when she invited me out for a drink. Pleasantly surprised, because I always had a thing for her," he added, giving her a hug.

Erin, as always, looked incredibly hot in a pair of faded denim shorts and a tight Spandex top.

"I'm going to get changed into my bikini," Erin announced. "Why don't you do the same, Gigi, and we can head down to the dock and have a few drinks while we catch up....and catch some rays."

"Honey," Lisa said to Tyler. "I feel like getting some exercise. Why don't we go for a ride in the canoe. We can stop at the island and I can show you around."

Tyler didn't look enthused at first, but when she licked her lips seductively, he realized that his slutty wife would be showing him more than flowers and trees.

"Don't worry about me!" I whined, not very convincingly. "Actually, I'm going to to relax in the hot tub. I haven't had a chance to enjoy it this weekend."

Stephanie re-appeared wearing the most conservative attire she had with her — the hoodie from the other night, and a pair of black workout pants.

"Steph, you're going to roast in that hoodie," Lisa laughed. "It's getting really warm out there."

"I'd rather be hot than covered with bug bites," she responded. "Michael, can we have a quick word?"

I followed her into the living room and we sat down on the same love seat where she'd been riding my dick about 12 hours earlier.

"What the hell are we going to do about this?" she whispered to me. "Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled our son has found somebody, but her? As far as we know, he's never had a serious girlfriend before. She'll eat him up and spit him out in no time. Not to mention the fact that you're fucking her too."

"That's a non-issue," I replied. "I'm keeping my distance from now on. Don't worry, I'll talk to her and I'm sure we'll come to a mutual understanding to keep things quiet."

I didn't want things to get ugly, but I figured all I had to do was threaten Erin that I'd tell her parents that she was fucking strangers for money at a massage parlour, or that her recent boyfriends were paying for access to her pussy, to get her to leave me alone. Not that I wanted to give her up either. What a mess.

"What do I say to Charlie?" Stephanie looked truly worried.

"No need to get into any details. I'm guessing anything negative you say about Erin will just backfire, and bring them even closer. I wouldn't even make her the first thing you talk about. But eventually, some motherly advice about not plunging in too quickly would be appropriate. All he has to do is look at the two of us to know that committing to your first true love isn't such a great idea."

"Thanks honey," she said, giving me a hug. "I better get back in there or he'll start to get suspicious. I guess our canoe trip is going to have to wait until later."

"No worries," I said. "Lisa and Tyler are taking the canoe out now. That patch of ground over on the island is going to be well used once this weekend is over."

She gave me a playful slap and headed back to the kitchen. The tights she was wearing showed off her tight ass and toned legs perfectly, proving once again that no matter how conservatively she tried to dress, it was impossible to conceal her sexiness.

I made my way up to our room. I thought about locking the door, but worried that Stephanie might return from her walk while I was still in the hot tub, so I didn't bother. I took off the clothes that I'd put on for breakfast, slipped into the robe that Stephanie had given me the other night, grabbed a towel and went out to turn on the jets of the hot tub.

With all the activity at the cottage this weekend, it seemed odd to be alone twice in the same morning. It was a beautiful day — almost too hot for a hot tub — but I leaned back, closed my eyes and tried to figure out how to deal with the Erin-Charlie complication.

I'd meant it when I told her that I didn't want the fact that she was dating a younger guy to prevent us from regularly hooking up, but that was before I knew the younger guy was my stepson. There's no way I could risk seeing her now. If he found out, it would mean the end of my relationship with him, and possibly with my wife, who remained extremely protective of him despite the fact he was now a young adult.

On the other hand, the mind-blowing sex I'd enjoyed with Erin over the past few weeks would be difficult to give up, and I knew she didn't have a problem fucking both of us, and maybe others, if she needed them to pay the bills.

I was still mulling over my options when I heard some female voices inside the room. I looked over my shoulder, and Erin and Gigi were coming towards me.

"What the hell? You two were supposed to be down on the dock," I said.

"We were worried you'd be lonely up here, Daddy," Erin replied. "So we decided to come and keep you company."

"I don't think he's wearing a bathing suit," Gigi added, removing her bikini top and exposing her gorgeous tits. "Maybe we should adhere to the dress code."

"Good plan," said Erin, unclasping her top and showing off her equally impressive rack. Both of them pulled down their bottoms as well and climbed into the tub with me.

"Far be it from me to turn down spending time with two beautiful naked women," I said. "But I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I told Gigi that we're fucking, and she filled me in on her incredible time with you yesterday afternoon. And the two of us have a history as well."

"I figured that," I said. "This is probably going to be a pretty good story. And one you can tell me when we're all fully clothed. But we can't do this. Do I have to remind you of my rather close family relationship with your boyfriend."

"I'll never tell if you never tell," Erin purred.

The two vixens moved closer to me, and Erin stroked my cock under the water. To be fair to them, I didn't do much to resist.

"Mmmm, already hard," she said. "Just like the football players we used to fuck back in the day, Gigi."

"Erin and I were very popular from day one when we were at school, getting invited to all the top fraternity parties," Gigi said. "It seemed like there was a never-ending supply of booze and drugs. Maybe it was the fact that we were total sluts and took on a bunch of players every night."

"Some nights they were lining up for threesomes with us," Erin continued. "I remember one time when we'd barely made one guy cum and the door flew open and there was a long line of guys stroking their cocks, ready to jam them into our wet pussies."

By this point, both girls had their hands all over me and their boobs pressed up against my chests. Gigi licked my ear while Erin slipped her tongue in my mouth. The two of them were taking turns playing with my cock and balls.

"Sometimes we'd drive them crazy," Gigi recalled. "We'd make them wait while we licked and touched each other. The odd time, we'd make each other cum before we took them on. Remember that one time, Erin, when the guy shot his load all over us just watching us make out? Poor guy had to go the back of the line without getting his dick wet."

"Yeah, and the whole scene got old pretty quick, "Erin said. "Some of them lasted only 30 seconds, and half the time, I'd go home after fucking a dozen guys and still have to get myself off. That's when I decided to move off campus and focus on older guys, who knew what they were doing."

"I really missed you when you left," Gigi said. "It wasn't the same going to all those parties alone. I dropped out after first year and started working bars. Occasionally I'd run into the guys we'd fucked at the frat parties, and I'd have to fight them off. Serves me right, I guess, for being such a slut."

"You're both sluts," I said, surprising them both. "But you're much more than that. You're thoughtful, funny and sexy young ladies who also happen to be really good in the sack. At least I assume you're good in the sack, Gigi. We've only ever done it on a chaise lounge."

"That's what we love about you, Daddy," Erin cooed. "You treat us with some respect, but you also know how to satisfy a woman."

"Maybe we should re-create one of those frat parties with a guy who'll last a bit longer than those young studs," Gigi said. "Why don't we move to the bedroom?"

The two of them had me so worked up that any worries about the inappropriateness of the situation had long passed. They towelled me off and then took did the same for each other. Erin handed me my robe and we moved back into the bedroom.

"I know that Daddy likes to watch two women make out," Erin said. "But last time, he decided to get involved a bit too early. I think we need to make sure that doesn't happen again."

With that, she lifted up the corners of the mattress and pulled out the restraints I'd used to tie up Stephanie last time.

"How did you know about these?" I demanded.

"Relax. My pervert parents have them installed in all the rooms."

"Damn! I wish I'd know that before Aaron left," Gigi said.

"Daddy, lie down on your back. Gigi, get on top of him and distract him while I tie him up."

I did as I was told, opening my robe so that I would be skin-to-skin with the young slut as she lowered herself on my chest. I was spread-eagled as Erin walked around the bed, tying my wrists and ankles tight. I lifted my head and she jammed a couple of pillows under me, so I could watch the show.

"Okay, Gigi, time to get off him. Leave the robe untied. I want to see his dick while we play with each other."

I was already rock-hard, and pre-cum had covered the tip of my cock. I wasn't going to need any further stimulation. Erin and Gigi kneeled face-to-face in the space between my outstretched legs.

Despite their familiarity, they started off a bit tentatively, cupping each others' breasts and exchanging light kisses. But it wasn't long until they became more aggressive. Erin started it, squeezing her lover's hard, upturned nipples and forcing her tongue down her throat.

Gigi responded by jamming two fingers up Erin's cunt. They continued to tease each other in this fashion, their moans growing louder, until they released their grips, wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed their impressive racks together.

"Top or bottom?" Gigi asked. "You always loved being on top before."

Without waiting for an answer, the sexy bartender laid on her back. Erin changed positions so that her pussy was over Gigi's face. I thought she'd immediately bend over to plunge her tongue into the other slut's cunt, but she stayed kneeling as Gigi explored her opening with her tongue and fingertips.

"Oooooh, that feels so fucking good," Erin cried, rubbing her own breasts while Gigi continued her oral assault. "Do you like seeing your favourite side slut getting off, Daddy?"

I grunted my approval. There wasn't much else I could do given my inability to move on the bed.

"I forgot how good you taste," Gigi purred, momentarily coming up for air. "And I've tasted a lot of pussy this weekend!"

"Wait! What? Did you get naughty with the two old ladies?"

"Older ladies," I corrected. "And still fucking hot."

"Oh, you're just saying that because you're banging both of them," Erin replied. "In a minute or two, we'll let you experience some tight young pussies and make you forget their tired old snatches."

Then she leaned over and engulfed Gigi's pussy in her mouth. Even from the other end of the bed, I could see that it was gushing, and Erin lifted her face every now and then to show me how wet it was.

"You taste so good too, baby," Erin said. "Maybe we should just keep doing this and forget about Michael."

"No way, you fucking whores!" I shouted. "This is bordering on cruelty."

"I love eating you out, Erin," Gigi said, "but first and foremost, I love cock. I need that big dick in me again. Can you believe he's only fucked me once this weekend?"

"Oh, all right," Erin said. "As long as he promises to cum inside me. Sounds like you've already received one of his loads this weekend."

"I'm going to cum on your faces, the only way you sluts deserve it," I said, perhaps a bit over-confidently for someone who was strapped to a bed.

"That sounds sexy, Daddy," Erin said. "And then Gigi and I can lick each other clean."

"But first I'm going to fuck your pussies so hard you'll be begging for mercy. Now get these goddamn straps off me."

Erin climbed off the bed and started undoing the straps on one side of the bed. Gigi did the same on the other. I pulled off the robe and tossed it on the floor, all except for the belt.

"I might need to do a little restraining of my own," I told them.

"Me first," Erin demanded, climbing on top of me. "I've been getting a lot of cock lately, but nothing compares to yours. Especially when it's reverse cowgirl."

I was momentarily distracted by the realization that I was fucking my step-son's new girlfriend. That quickly passed when she lowered her moist pussy onto my fully erect cock. I almost didn't care that I couldn't see or play with her tits in this position.

"That's so good, Daddy. I don't think you've ever been this hard for me, not even after I made out with Amy the other night. See what happens when you wait and get really excited?"

She started riding me hard as Gigi climbed onto the bed, kneeling over my face so I could lick her gushing slit. She leaned forward and started fondling Erin's boobs from behind .

I hadn't shot my load all morning, and I knew I was close, so I suggested that we change things up. I got on top of Gigi and started pounding her in missionary, while Erin laid beside us, kissing Gigi and rubbing her clit furiously.

If anything, Gigi's cunt was tighter than Erin's, and she was almost as good at squeezing it as my wife, so once again, I was on the edge.

"Have you two whores had enough?"

"Not even close, old man!" Erin teased. "I need you to fuck me like that."

And so I did. By switching back and forth between them, I was somehow able to control my urge to splatter them with cum. After a while, they got on their hands and knees and I fucked them from behind, alternating between their pussies, which were now red from all the fucking and sucking.

"Alright, get on your knees and face me," I commanded. Their bodies were drenched in sweat and pussy juices, and their eyes were full of lust as they prepared to get covered in sperm.

"Spray me like I'm a pornstar," Gigi demanded. I rubbed my cock furiously and shot my load all over their pretty faces. After the weekend I'd had, I was surprised I had that much left in me.

"Look at the mess you've made," Erin scolded. "How am I going to face Charlie with all this cum on my face?"

"Let me help you with that." Gigi started licking Erin's face and breasts and swallowing the cum. Then she suddenly stopped, and there was a panicked look on her face.

"I should have guessed that the three of you wouldn't be able to stay away from each other."

I turned, and Stephanie was standing in the doorway. She'd shed the hoodie, as Lisa had predicted, and her nipples were extremely visible under the sports bra she was wearing. If I hadn't just drained myself of the last drop of cum in my body, I might have invited her to join the party.

"We were just having a little fun," Erin began. "Maybe we got carried away."

"Well, Charlie will be devastated if he finds out what you've been up to. You better clean yourselves up in our bathroom and try to find a way to hide where you've been, and what you've been doing. I think he went down to the dock to look for you."

Erin jumped off the bed, sweat and cum still dripping off her luscious body. Gigi followed her into the bathroom.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Michael?"

"Um, apparently I wasn't thinking. But it's not entirely my fault. They practically attacked me in the hot tub."

"What happened to Erin being a 'non-issue'?" she continued. "As I said, Charlie will be beyond upset if he finds out. It sounds like he's head over heels in love with her already."

"I know, I know. But it's different here. It was just the three of us at the cottage when the rest of you took off. When we get home, I'll stay away from her. I promise."

"Well I can't really blame you for fucking Gigi, after what I did with Aaron this morning. I just didn't think they'd come as a package deal."

"They met in college and used to seduce guys together all the time," I explained. "Apparently I'm the first one who didn't shoot his load in 30 seconds."

12