Return to the Lake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or so they say. I think they were stroking your ego even more than your cock."

Erin and Gigi emerged from the bathroom and went out to the deck to reclaim their bikinis.

"If we're careful, we can get back to our rooms without Charlie seeing us," Erin whispered. "I'm pretty sure I heard him talking to my dad down on the dock. Smells like he's barbecuing burgers. Maybe we'll get lucky and Charlie won't suspect anything."

Then she turned to face Stephanie and me. "I think I love him. This," nodding at me, "is just a naughty habit I'm going to have to kick."

For the first time, I had hope that I could extricate myself from this twisted relationship, as much as I'd miss fucking her.

Gigi opened the door, and seeing the coast was clear, beckoned Erin to follow her. I could hear the doors of their respective rooms close quickly.

"We have to talk," Stephanie told me. By the look on her face, it wasn't going to be a fun conversation.

"Can it wait until after lunch? We don't want to keep our hosts waiting."

"Ok, mister. You win, for now. But we're still going out in that canoe, and maybe not for the reason you had in mind."

To be continued....

12