Return to the Lifestyle Club

Story Info
Tommy & Anne try a different lifestyle club; will he behave?
6.9k words
3.92
9.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months had gone by since Tommy McMurphy had watched his wife Anne fucking a black couple at a swingers club.

Three months of surreptitiously beating his meat every chance he got. Masturbating his dick furiously as he relived the memory of his previously demure wife sharing a black man's oversized cock with that man's wife. His jerkoff sessions were filled with the image of his wife on top of the black woman while Ronnie shuttled his cock back and forth between their pussies. Dozens of orgasms triggered by the intense memory of Anne wantonly riding that huge cock until Ronnie filled her cunt with his sperm.

Three months after driving to the pharmacy to secure a morning after pill for his wife, Tommy was more in lust than ever before with the beautiful Anne McMurphy. He had completely shoved aside the shame he had initially felt from the encounter and replaced it with a new plan to recreate the experience. And, as he told himself, replaced his attitude with a new approach that would give him much more control and power over the situation and his wife at their next lifestyle club visit.

****

Anne McMurphy had spent the last three months quietly asserting control over her unwitting husband. She had greatly enjoyed the sexual experience that night gave her via Ronnie and Keira and their intense threesome, and truthfully wished that she could have that type of encounter again. However, the thrill of fucking strangers didn't motivate her libido the same way that it drove Tommy - and she puzzled over how to handle this.

But while Anne sorted those thoughts and feelings out, she instituted a few changes in her life and in the life of her marriage to Tommy.

First of all, she immediately got on the pill. Birth control wasn't something that she had worried about in a long time, ever since Tommy had undergone his vasectomy. Previously in their marriage, Anne had used an IUD as her primary means of birth control, so when her switch to the pill was something he immediately questioned. "Isn't that less effective," he had asked when she brought home her thin little package of daily pills.

What Anne didn't want to tell her husband, was that she was eschewing the IUD because she was already thinking ahead to having bareback sex with another man who would be far more well-endowed than Tommy. The last thing she wanted, was for a potential well-hung lover to complain about being able to feel the string. Or, somehow knocking the damn thing loose if he was packing some serious weaponry in his pants. So the pill it was. And she made up a supposed hormonal benefit for regulating her skincare, and that was enough for Tommy to lose interest.

Secondly, she began buying "club outfits" online. Although Anne didn't know exactly what look she was going for, she did know that she had been too formulaic in her first visit to the lifestyle club. The skintight pink dress and boots that she wore that night screamed "FIRST TIMER" more than they exuded the sexuality and confidence which she had gained that night.

So the sultry blond wife began looking for sexy outfits that fit her real style but still served her purposes of attracting playmates. Her first purchase was a beautiful lycra animal-print dress that hugged her curves without being too restrictive. Anne knew that if she wore that to the club, that she would be inviting strangers to access her body with ease - and she liked that. Next, she purchased a classy off-the-shoulders cream-colored sweater, that she paired with a pair of dark maroon leather pants. The look was perhaps a touch too classy for what she had seen at her first visit to a swingers club, but it made her feel like a standout in confident allure, instead of for pure lust. Her final purchase was an impulse - a pair of white denim shorts that barely covered her ass. She loved the way that they emphasized her luscious hips and butt, however - the real selling point was that the shorts were to be paired with a stylized and tailored version of a man's button down white dress shirt.

When the final outfit arrived, she immediately got dressed and took a picture to share with Ronnie and Keira. The men's shirt gave just a hint of her big tits in the fit, and her previous playmates had texted an enthusiastic response to the picture.

That was the third change in Anne McMurphy's life. Texting another couple that she had been intimate with felt invigorating and empowering. Tommy didn't know that she communicated with Keira on a near daily basis, nor did he know that Ronnie and Keira exchanged erotic messages with Anne via Keira's phone, remembering and relishing the shared experience they had enjoyed at the lifestyle club. For her part, Anne didn't feel any guilt over this little secret, because thanks to the friendly black couple - she now knew far more about the lifestyle website that served as the backbone for the club experience. Armed with this knowledge, she quickly found out that Tommy was still active on the swingers club message boards, and she had read some of the message threads that he engaged in. She had to laugh at how often he was virtually pimping them out to potential partners. How he was passing around some of her sexier swimsuit photos. And most humorously, how he was sending a few couples a picture of his penis for encouragement and "rating."

Knowing that Tommy was engaged in this nonsense, Anne put all worry out of mind. She didn't want to rub Tommy's nose in it, but she was thrilled that her memory and experience remained active fuel in Ronnie and Keira's love life. They had asked if she would play separately with them, but they had all mutually agreed that they would not tempt each other to reconnect without Tommy. His participation in their passionate encounter had been the one and only downside to the fervency and enjoyment that they all felt. Between his inability to perform, and his selfish, arrogant attitudes - a couples swap or foursome was not on the black couple's radar. And it was not Anne's intent to hold sexual encounters with Ronnie and Keira without Tommy's knowledge and participation. So the titillating memory of their encounter remained that - a memory. But one that inflamed Anne's passions and sexual appetites to new heights.

The final change for the McMurphys took place both in and out of the bedroom.

After their experience at the swingers club, Anne and Tommy had fucked like rabbits on a daily basis for nearly two weeks. It took every bit of those two weeks for Tommy to finally start to initiate bedroom talk about watching Anne fuck and be fucked by the black couple. But once that dam broke, the flood poured out with some interesting and unexpected side effects.

It started when Anne began to notice that Tommy was only able to get fully hard when they were teasing and dirty talking to each other with memories of the foursome, and the way that she had fucked Ronnie and Keira right in front of him. That led Anne to test out whether Tommy was getting his rocks off from her, or from the experience. She laughingly referred to it as her "Science Project" to Keira, as Anne described how she utilized different specifics and different timing to see what would bring Tommy to full hardness, or even to premature orgasm.

Anne was initially quite shocked to learn that she could make Tommy cum almost instantly, just by talking about how Ronnie had fucked her bareback and cum inside her pussy. When she confided this to Keira over text, she received an immediate reply - "LOL, girl that's every white man's deepest fantasy to watch his woman get pumped full of black seed. Your hubby may not admit that, but the proof is in the 'pudding' LMAO"

And so, Anne McMurphy gained total and complete control over lovemaking with her husband. No matter what position she craved, no matter how long she wanted or didn't want to be fucked... even down to the particular strength of Tommy's orgasm - Anne learned that she could maintain a near perfect level of control over the speed and intensity of their sex. All with a few choice reminiscing memories from that one infamous night.

****

Tommy was eager to return to the lifestyle club for another experience with Anne. Although he had not dared to openly share his fantasy with his wife, he felt that he was on solid ground to fuck another woman at the club because Anne had already fucked another husband. Moreover, ever since that night, and many times since - Anne had openly confessed that she intended to fuck another man again.

He wasn't a jealous man in the traditional sense. Tommy actually didn't mind too much if another man fucked his beautiful spouse. No, Tommy McMurphy only truly experienced the type of jealousy from one source. FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out. In this sense, he was an extremely jealous lover and retained a glaring blind spot to his ambitions of fully participating in the lifestyle.

So for the last three months, Tommy had changed his approach towards the McMurphy's next lifestyle club visit. Instead of focusing on the previous location that they had visited, he sleuthed out all of the particulars of one of the sister clubs to their initial experience. On discussion boards and via direct messages, Tommy used what knowledge he had gained from the first visit to inform the plans for the couple's second visit at the North location some 50 miles away from their home.

This club promised a different experience to couples with different DJs, multiple theme nights, and a party atmosphere that was more welcoming to single men. Several of these men corresponded with Tommy and assured him that he and Anne would be welcome participants at the club, with multiple couples vying for their attention.

Anne didn't take much convincing. Even though Tommy brought it up during the middle of their lovemaking, she had readily agreed to go. The idea was that they would go on a baseball-themed night that coincided with the start of the MLB season.

And that, dear reader - that is how Tommy and Anne McMurphy came to be in a hotel room on a beautiful Saturday night, almost three months to the day from their first lifestyle club encounter. Let's check in on their preparations...

****

Tommy poured a glass of the complimentary red blend that they had received from the concierge at the hotel check-in. It was a no-name label, and the bottle featured a screw-top cap - undoubtedly intended for people with lesser palates to take home and finish later. But Tommy thought it was pretty cool that they had earned the freebie, and wanted to try it out while Anne prepared for the evening.

"Hey hon," he called out towards the sliding barn door that separated the bathroom from the bedroom, "would you like to try this wine that they gave us downstairs? I just poured myself a glass and it's pretty good."

Inside the bathroom, Anne was leaning forward to peer at the lighted vanity mirror but upon hearing this question, she paused the application of eye liner and raised her head up questioningly.

"No, I don't want any. But when did you decide you liked red wine?"

Padding over to open the door and peer inside the bathroom, Tommy lewdly stared at his wife's sultry curves for a few seconds before replying, "I've always liked red wine, I just haven't found many American varieties that I like!"

Anne softly laughed and looked up at her husband in the mirror reflection, "Babe, we don't drink red wine because we aren't those kind of people! I'm happy with my mixed drinks and so are you!"

"Well, this stuff is still pretty good. I'll let you try some of mine if you want," Tommy replied with a smile and another quick sip from the glass.

"Babe, if its cheap red wine, it's going to have sulfites in it," warned Anne, "and those can give you a terrible headache! Besides, are you sure you want to mix that with whiskey later?"

A crestfallen look immediately clouded Tommy's face, and he darted out of the doorway. A few seconds later, he re-emerged with an angry countenance - "Did you put the whiskey in the car? Because I thought I grabbed all our stuff, and it's not anywhere in here."

Looking up again at her husband's reflection, Anne slowly blinked and said, "No, I did what you asked. I washed those new tumblers you ordered, and I put them in the bag on the hall table where you had the whiskey. That was before I drove the kids over to my sister's house. I didn't load your car."

"FUCK!" Tommy exclaimed, and immediately began swiping and tapping at his phone. "Dammit to hell, there it is right on the entry camera. Still sitting on the hall table, FUCK!"

With an exaggerated sigh, Anne fully straightened up and put a hand on her hip, "Tommy, its no big deal - let's just go buy more at the liquor store on the way to the club."

"No, you don't understand. The liquor stores close at 9:00, and it's already 8:55. We're fucked," said the irate husband as he hurled his phone into the bed across the room. "I can NOT believe we forgot it!"

Anne bent down again to apply the eyeliner once more, and called out "don't worry about it, we don't need to drink to have a good time! And who knows, maybe we'll make some friends there who will share."

There was no reply from Tommy. With a small eye roll, Anne moved smoothly along in her preparations and makeup routine for the next 30 minutes without interruption. Occasionally she heard Tommy clear his throat or moving around the room, but he was clearly in no mood for interaction - so she left him alone and focused on being ready for the evening. Finally, she emerged with full make-up and her hair in the curlers - intent on pulling out her outfit for the evening from her overnight bag.

She found Tommy intently typing on his phone, and asked, "whatcha doing hon?"

"Nothing," he replied before quickly adding, "Well, I thought to reach out on the message board to see if anyone was coming tonight that might be willing to bring extra, or let me buy some liquor off of them at the club. I think I've got a couple of leads."

Anne looked at her husband warily as she pulled the shorts and button-down shirt combo out of her bag and headed back towards the bathroom. "How do you know we can trust someone to give us alcohol without maybe slipping something in it beforehand?"

Putting his phone down with a dramatic look, Tommy hastily retorted - "the same way I can trust someone to fuck my wife tonight. I'll feel them out first."

Mrs. McMurphy stood stock-still for a moment in the middle of the bathroom doorway and contemplated her choices. She silently peered back across the room at her husband and regarded the benefits of responding with her true thoughts, or responding at all. While she slipped into the simple but suggestive outfit, she decided to give her husband one more chance at getting his mind right tonight.

Pulling out her phone, she took a full-length shot of herself and sent it to Keira. She immediately got back a fire emoji, followed by "OMG, you are SO getting dicked down tonight! You two have fun!!" Replying with a blown kiss emoji, she took one final appraisal of her makeup and hair before stepping out into the room.

"What do you think?" she called out to grab Tommy's attention. In return, he texted a few more seconds before looking up and quickly grinning. "Oh, I love it! That's perfect!! It looks so good!"

Making her way over to his chair, she ran her hand up his arm and circled her fingernail up and under his chin. Bending down to plant a gentle kiss on his lips, she pulled back and said, "NKOTB has a date with fun. Let's go, babe."

****

An hour later, the McMurphy's sat quietly in the high-backed semi-circle booth. Tight-lipped looks of exasperation creased both of their faces. Tommy looked down in his red-solo cup, and drained the last of his plain soft drink before remarking for the umpteenth time, "I can't believe how bad this is."

The north location of the lifestyle club was a dud, to say the least. So far, they had SEEN exactly three other male/female couples. But they had also seen about 20 single men wandering the club layout. Most of those men were perched in direct sight of the club's play area, playing on their phones and waiting for any sort of action to materialize.

Tommy had held it together fairly well, despite the disappointment. His attitude was bright and he was making the best of it with his wife to strike up other folks in conversation, but their combined patience had run out.

"Should we just call it a night? Go back to the hotel?" asked Anne, casting one final look around the room as they stood up to leave.

Tommy shook his head in disappointment, "I just can't believe this place would be so hyped online, when it's this dead in person. The other location was nothing like this!"

They walked in silence to their car, Tommy holding the door open for his wife before walking around and sliding in the drivers seat himself. As they drove out of the parking lot towards the street, he stopped and pulled out his phone. "Hold on," he muttered, typing quickly at the screen. "Maybe we can salvage the night if it isn't too far."

"If what isn't too far?" Anne asked. "The other club," Tommy quickly replied, "if we take the tollway, we're only 25 minutes away."

Anne looked her husband dead in the eyes for a split second before asking, "Are you willing to drive that far, this late at night, just to be half an hour from our hotel?"

"Sure!" he responded quickly. "I don't mind that drive at all," he added on hastily.

"Babe, that means ZERO drinking for us tonight," Anne stated. "I don't care if we meet someone who wants to share their booze, or if there's a margarita machine, or whatever - ZERO alcohol."

"Well, that isn't a problem since we forgot the whiskey anyhow!" Tommy retorted before he was cut off. "No, YOU forgot to load the whiskey. I did my part. I put your tumblers in the bag. This isn't a 'we' situation, my love," Anne stated with a tone and look that indicated finality on the topic.

"Fine, fine," Tommy raised his hands in acceptance. "Let's just head that way and we'll drink soft drinks and water all night."

****

The central club location was packed with vehicles when they arrived. The couple had to park down the block on the street to find a spot, and they walked hand-in-hand towards the club with a renewed sense of excitement. The greeter told them that their club admission at the sister location was valid at all three locations in town, so Tommy was in an exceptionally good mood to save on their entrance fee as they were escorted inside the club.

A swarm of bodies were celebrating a glow theme party on the dance floor. Just like their first visit, every table was occupied, every booth was filled or reserved, and the McMurphys found themselves leaning up against a low hallway divider just to have a place to stand and claim as their own "space." Still, they felt relieved that the atmosphere was so charged, and the juxtaposition of a full club against their previous experience felt invigorating.

"Coke, or water?" Tommy asked his bride. "Why not both?" she coquettishly replied. Laughing, he pushed through the crowd to reach the bar area where he waited only a couple of mintues before quickly and successfully tipping the bartender for some cups, ice, and the mixers for their non-existent alcohol.

"Well, this is going much better than last time," Tommy congratulated himself as he made his way back to the hallway divider where he had left Anne a few minutes before. Not seeing her there, he placed his goods down on the narrow shelf the divider created and looked around to see if he spotted Anne near the ladies' room.

It took a couple of minutes of scanning the room before he found her - the bright white of her monochromatic shirt and shorts illuminated by the bright LEDs surrounding a stripper pole next to a booth with...

12