Return to the Lifestyle Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie and Keira.

Tommy felt his heart leap into his throat, as he watched the black couple animatedly talking with Anne. But he dutifully gathered his mixers and ice bucket, and started to make his way towards the trio. He thought to himself that it appeared that they were catching up, more than awkwardly reintroducing themselves, but he thought little of it as Anne spotted him and excitedly waved him over.

Pressing her ample tits against his arm and squeezing him close, Anne said, "Guess who else decided to come out tonight babe!?" as the black couple stood up and warmly greeted Tommy as he set down their things.

"It's good to see you both again!" exclaimed Ronnie as he clasped his powerful grip to Tommy's in a handshake. "This is a treat," Keira gushed as she reached out and squeezed Tommy and Anne's arms in unison.

Unsure how to handle his sudden awkwardness, Tommy turned toward his wife and stammered, "Uh, yeah its uh good, you guys, hey that's great! Um, babe?!" he implored her with his eyes to say something, anything to cut the tension he felt.

Anne laughed melodically, seemingly at complete ease with the situation. "I was just telling them about how we ended up here tonight after the failure to launch at the other location." Ronnie nodded sympathetically, "yeah, that location can be a real fun spot, but its hard to predict when and with whom."

Keira leaned in close towards Anne, and called out playfully - "I predict more fun here tonight, now that Anne's in the house!", eliciting a laugh and full hug between the two women.

"Sit down and join us, won't you?" said Ronnie. "We have plenty of room here if we squeeze up close... hey, where's your alcohol tonight?"

Tommy shook his head to speak, but was cut off by Anne - "Oh, that's my fault. I accidentally left the booze at home and it was too late to go to the liquor store when we realized it," she stated, turning and flashing the smallest possible wink at Tommy with a sheepish smile.

Feeling his heart melt a little at her approach, Tommy followed up saying, "We're both sticking with the hard stuff tonight!" as he raised up a can of coke and comedically opened the soft drink to toast the group.

"Nonsense!" boomed Ronnie, "we have plenty to share with you! Please, feel free to have some rum or some of this Hennessey," he kindly offered as he started pulling bottles out of their bag on to the small tabletop.

"No, no," Anne shook her head, "we promised each other we'd be good tonight and not drink since we have kind of a long drive back to our hotel. It's close to the other club location," she explained in response to the quizzical looks on the black couple's faces.

Anne's solidarity and deflection about the forgotten liquor served to put Tommy at ease. He placed his hand on top of Anne's and offered, "Babe, it's fine with me if you want to enjoy a drink. I don't mind being the designated driver and we're in my car anyhow."

Leaning forward to lock eyes with her husband, Anne leaned forward for a deep kiss with Tommy before softly remarking, "you can be the sweetest man in the world sometimes."

"Hey! That's fantastic!" called out Keira. "Girl, have you ever tried Hennessey Pure White..."

****

Nearly two hours later, the two couples had traded some recent stories, watched some drunken pole dancers, and even made their way to the dance floor for what had been, an exceptionally fun evening. Tommy had been true to his word and downed only a couple of cokes and a bottle of water. Meanwhile, Anne and the other couple had poured a fair amount of alcohol without consuming to excess.

Tommy and Ronnie were engaged in a spirited conversation about their work and travel requirements, trading war stories about their best and worst trips. Keira and Anne were chiming in with questions or side stories when Keira suddenly snapped to attention and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Oh Anne! You've got to tell me the name of that girl who helped book your cruise last summer!"

Tommy paused mid-sentence in his conversation with Ronnie to run through a quick mental replay of the conversation between the couples that evening, before cautiously asking, "how did you know that we used someone to book a cruise last year?" His mind was racing through a series of wild possiblities, ranging from "stalker" to "identity theives" before he caught eye contact with a guilty-looking Anne.

"Ummm, well, Keira and I have... stayed in contact since... well, you know, the last time we were here, babe," she slowly confessed, while glancing around at the other couple. Ronnie made a "busted" face at Keira, who was now burying her face in her hands.

"Stayed in contact?" Tommy repeated, unsure of his next words. "Wha- how... did you, uhhh. When?! Why was... did you plan this tonight?" he gestured with his hands around the small booth and around the club.

Sitting up straight, with tears in her eyes, Keira looked Tommy in the eyes and confessed - "No sir, we had no idea you were going to be here tonight. And Anne didn't know that we were going to be here either. I swear to you."

Leaning forward with a face full of concern, Anne placed her hands around Tommy's nearest hand and squeezed him. "Babe, you can go through my phone if you want to see. But the truth is that Keira and I exchanged our instagrams in the ladies' room in the first hour we met. That's what drunk women do. There's nothing to hide on my part. And there's nothing to worry about on your part. I promise you. Its no different than any one of a dozen women that I've drunkenly become best friends with at a bar or a concert through the years."

"Yeah, except this best friend ate your pussy, and her husband fucked you bareback," spat out Tommy with bile in his tone. Standing up and shaking in anger, he gritted out a final epithet at the table between the three shocked faces - "you're all fucking around behind my back, and I'm fucking done with this BULLSHIT!" as he raised his voice to a scream.

Anne jumped up and put her hands on his arm pleadingly, "Babe, no, it's not like that."

"GET OFF ME!" Tommy raged as he stumbled out between the closely packed tables, glaring back at the black couple and his wife who stood in disbelief. He felt the fear creep into his chest as he considered what he was already doing, but he pressed on and out of the club and shoved his hands in his pockets as he set forth for his car. As he settled into the drivers seat and slammed his door shut, his chest heaved as the shock washed over and through him, leaving only the awareness of what he had done.

His phone buzzed in his pocket. He pulled it out and saw Anne's face on the screen. Slamming the phone down on the passenger seat, he started the vehicle's engine and drove out into the night.

****

A little over an hour and a half later, Tommy pulled into his own driveway and turned off the engine. He sat staring at the garage door, mute and mentally exhausted from the various conversations that he had held in his own head for the aimless drive that eventually led him to flee home. For the first time since leaving the club, he picked up his phone and saw 8 missed calls from Anne, as well as another dozen text messages.

Shame and grief washed over him, seeing how many times his wife had tried to reach him. Her last call had been an hour ago. And as he unlocked his phone to read her text messages, he saw that her last text had been about the same time.

"Tommy, please. Call me." it read.

With a staggered breath that sounded like a sob, Tommy hit the phonebook and dialed his wife's cell. It went straight to voicemail. This simple action concerned him - what if she was now blocking him? Could her phone have died?

He hurriedly dialed her number again but again the call went to voicemail. A panic struck at his core, and he immediately began trying to plug his phone back into the charger before starting the vehicle again. He felt a short buzz in his hand and saw a number listed as "potential spam". While contemplating whether he would answer it, the screen went dark and the call ended.

Tommy backed out of his driveway and started to head out of the neighborhood when it struck him that Anne could be calling from another phone somewhere. He contemplated her situation fully for the first time, and realized that she probably had little more than her cell phone and ID with her. He mentally kicked himself, "you took your wife to a club, you dumbass. She's not going to have her purse."

His phone finally connected to the bluetooth on his car's display and as he sped out of his neighborhood, he hit redial on the last number that had briefly buzzed the phone a few moments ago.

It rang several times before a quiet voice picked up on the other end and answered, "Hampton Inn & Suites Northside, how can I assist you?"

Shit. It was their original hotel for the night. Anne must have somehow caught an Uber back up there to their room. At least he now knew where she was.

"Yes, my wife's phone might have died, and I think she called me from the hotel. Can you connect me to McMurphy in Room 304?"

"No sir, it's after 2AM, and I can't connect unsolicited phone calls at this hour."

"This is not an unsolicited phone call! This is an emergency, regarding my wife! Can you please make the call?" Tommy pleaded with the soft-spoken clerk. "No sir, it is well after hours and I can't do that."

"Fine! Thanks for nothing!" Tommy yelled out in frustration as he pressed the end button on the call. His phone screen returned to its normal standby configuration, but he noticed a new voicemail alert which he quickly played. Shaky, but clearly, Anne's voice came softly over the car's speakers.

"Tommy, I am beyond hurt at what you've done tonight. Ther is no justification for what you did to leave me on my own and then ignore me for this long. My phone died an hour ago. Ronnie and Keira were nice enough to bring me to the hotel, and I've invited them to stay here with me instead of driving over an hour back to their home. I just wanted to let you know where I am and who I am with. Maybe that doesn't matter to you, but it does to me. Good night."

****

Tommy broke several traffic laws in his frantic drive back to the hotel. Being the dead of night, he made record time and was soon racing into the hotel lobby and using his key card to swipe into the elevator and up to the third floor. As he jogged down the impossibly long hallway towards the hotel room, his hands and his breath shook raggedly as he approached the door to Room 304. He paused and stared at the handle, listening for any signs of life inside the room. Complete silence filled the hallway.

Then a small cry. And another. A groan. Then silence.

A longer moan. The deep rumble of a man sighing in contentment. And now the high-pitched staccato grunts of a second woman.

His throat dry, Tommy reached several times for the door handle before pulling away and slowly slumping down against the wall and the floor in the hallway. Panic gave way to fear and to that all-too-familiar jealousy of missing out. But still he crooned his head towards the door of Room 304 to try and hear every lewd sound he could make out.

****

Anne McMurphy was in the darkened room laying underneath Keira and gently kissing the black woman while Ronnie slowly pumped his thick cock in and out of his wife's heated cunt. Not a light was on in the room and the darkening shades had been tightly shut. It was impossible to see anything in the total absence of light while the three bodies were sweetly intertwined in an unhurried dance of passion.

After leaving the final voicemail for Tommy, Anne had placed the landline phone back in its receiver, and turned to face her friends. The tears streaming down her face softly ebbed away as they surrounded her and held her safe in their shared embrace.

As Anne composed herself, she could not help but feel Ronnie's thick cock against her hip. With a final sniffle, Anne raised her eyes and voice to her friends and earnestly asked them - "Will you please love on me?"

"Of course we will, honey," Keira whispered as she drew Anne's blond head to her shoulder. She held her beautiful friend close to her and softly stroked her hair while indicating with her eyes to her husband. Ronnie gently withdrew from the women to place a lock on the door, and to turn off the various lights around the room. As he flipped off the last bedside lamp, he slowly drew near the pair and wrapped both of his large powerful arms around them, softly nuzzling his face against their hair.

All of their clothing was quickly shed. There was no talking. No instructions. No tears. Each kiss was savored and intense. Each caress was full of purpose and given with love. Soon, the trio were clasping to each other on the bed - Anne softly mewing out in pleasure as the black husband and wife each feasted on one of her breasts.

Soon, Anne found herself straddling Ronnie's rougher face while he licked and kissed at her needy pussy. She clasped firmly on to the hotel's faux headboard and urgently rode against his mouth while he drew out her first orgasm. Behind her, Keira struggled to swallow the entirety of her husband's throbbing member, desperate to give him the deepest pleasure before he began dispensing pleasure on his own.

Their bodies moved together into new arrangements and thus Anne quickly found herself licking purposefully at the union between her lover's sex. While Ronnie slowly fucked his wife, he withdrew every few strokes to let Anne gently bathe the head of his cock with kisses and a desperate tongue. He softly groaned each time she suckled the huge swollen head of his uncut cock, coming off of his member with a soft *pop* as her mouth broke the suction. Then as Ronnie gently slide home inside of his wife, Anne planted soft kisses on Keira's clit and breathed in the aroma of her lovers' sex. She felt his strong hands reaching down to run his fingers through her hair, to caress her shoulders, and to heft the weight of her incredible breasts. And from behind, she felt Keira running her fingers over the curves of her hips and her ass, gently and slowly pushing Anne to a place where her dripping wet snatch was available to Keira's tongue.

Langorously, luxuriously - Ronnie pumped his thick uncircumcised rod in and out of his wife's cunt, into Anne's mouth, and then back into his wife again. And with matching equilibrium, Keira darted her tongue in and out of Anne's tight little box and lapped at the flow of her juices.

Next, the two women switched places. Anne felt herself being guided to lay on her back, while Keira straddled Anne's thighs. Leaning forward to drag her breasts against Anne's skin, Keira slowly rubbed her hard nipples up the blond woman's torso until their heavy breasts were touching nipple on nipple. The black woman slowly shook her pendulous breasts side to side to catch her nipples against Anne's hard nubs while Ronnie lined his swollen cock up with his wife's dripping cunt astride Anne. As the powerful black man sighed out his contentment inside his wife, she in turn lowered her lips toward Anne's face and began deeply kissing the white woman. With each slow, full stroke from her husband's cock, Keira licked her tongue across the lips of her sapphic lover until she suddenly gasped at the void Ronnie's cock left in her gaping pussy.

Anne first felt the shift in Keira's kisses before she felt the head of Ronnie's huge cock pressing against her sex. Obediently, Anne spread her legs wider and silently willed the thick black member to fill her cunt and satisfy her craving. The white woman cried out in bliss as she felt the huge uncut head stretching her out once more. Her cries grew louder on each successive stroke until she felt her cunt involuntarily squeezing his rod. As he withdrew his big black cock from her, Anne groaned a primal and guttural moan as her cunt pulsed out one, two, three intense squirts of her cum across Ronnie's groin.

Sobbing quietly with the intensity of her release, Anne felt her head being caressed by Keira's gentle touch as she felt Ronnie readjust his cock to resume fucking his wife. Again and again, he alternated his swollen member to deeply penetrate both women in succession. The white woman soon felt her cunt convulsing again with a fresh squirt of her girl juices across the huge black cock that invaded her. Ronnie groaned loudly with the sensation of her cum splashing across his groin and held his huge cock deep inside her for an extra moment. Flexing his kegels, he intentionally made his thick cockhead pulse inside the white wife's sex before slowly pulling it out of her. Still dripping with Anne's cum, he then slid home inside Keira's sweet fuckhole and renewed his steady thrusts.

Eventually, Keira withdrew to lie beside Anne and kiss her neck and shoulders while her husband pounded the busty blond woman in the missionary position. Spreading her legs open as obscenely wide as possible, Anne wailed in successive orgasms as Ronnie relentlessly pummeled her cunt with his cock.

As Ronnie neared his climax, he began to grunt with a deeper intensity than before. Hearing this, Keira quickly moved down and behind her husband to rub his powerful back and shoulders as he thrust viciously into Anne's swollen wet cunt. With a final groan and yell, Ronnie felt his cock surge and erupt in multiple, copiously thick loads of sperm, which he placed as deep into Anne's hot pussy as he could. Finally satiated, he withdrew his huge member from her pussy with an audible noise, while he felt Keira dive into lap at Anne's sex.

Anne shivered in multiple small orgasms as she felt the black woman's tongue darting in and out of her well-fucked pussy. She felt the hot jism of Ronnie's load slowly dripping out of her box and into his wife's needy mouth. Anne reached down and lovingly caressed the black woman's hair and pulled her closer yet so that her mouth completely enveloped her tender cunt. After a couple of minutes, Keira emerged from between Anne's thighs and swallowed down the last strands of her husband's cum that she had managed to extract from the busty white woman's body.

The black couple crawled up on the bed and gently wrapped Anne in between themselves in a safe and loving embrace. Anne felt a wave of powerful emotions from the relief and relase coursing through her body - emotions that threatened to wage tempestuously against the worry in her head. But for now, she felt loved. And that would be the final thought she embraced as sleep washed over her.

****

Outside the room, Tommy McMurphy sat helplessly against the wall next to the door of Room 304. It had been many long minutes since all noises had stopped emanating from the room. His legs were numb and asleep and his eyes stung with tears. "This is all your fault," he thought bitterly as he struggled to rise to his feet. Gingerly, he padded down the long hallway towards the elevator, on his way to find an empty room in the hotel for the next few hours.

Minutes later, he lay his weary head against the pillow in a different room on the third floor of the same hotel.

"You can fix this, you can talk to her," he told himself again and again, as sleep maliciously eluded him.

-30-

12