Return to the Naturist Resort Ch. 05

Story Info
Catherine joins Rob for some outdoor sex.
8.6k words
4.55
5.3k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our wonderful time at my favorite clothing-optional resort, Lupin Lodge continues. I'm sharing the travel trailer with the neighbor of my favorite gal, Catherine. Her name is Samantha and we drove up from San Luis Obispo and Pismo Beach a couple of days ago. Catherine will join us in a few hours. Samantha and I have made good use of our time so far enjoying sexual encounters with the manager of the resort and her nephew to name a few. Samantha and I began this morning with shared orgasms.

We plan to spend the day lounging around the pool waiting for Catherine to arrive. First things first, we need a shower to wash away our morning tryst before breakfast at the café. Samantha says there will be no funny business in the shower as her pussy is just too worn out. I assure her that I am drained too.

Everything we need: soap; shampoo; wash cloths and towels are all provided by the resort. All we need for the day are hats, sunglasses and tennis shoes, and of course, my purple cock ring. We choose a shower big enough for both of us. I love watching Samantha standing naked with water cascading down her skin. She smiles with a bar of soap in her hand.

"Rob, scrub my back please."

Samantha is a vision. Her round breasts sway back and forth, capped by erect nipples. Water drips down her stomach to her pussy lips. Her outer labia are smooth and full, visible between her sweet thighs. The shower fills with steam.

I move behind Samantha. She hands me the soap and washcloth. She faces the shower head as the hot water washes over the two of us. I fill the washcloth with suds from the soap while Samantha reaches back and grabs my shaft. She strokes me as I lather up her back.

"I thought you said no funny business?"

"Sorry, but there's just something about showering with a man. It's so sensual. Hey, I thought you said you were drained? This hard-on tells me a different story."

I guess our resolve to take a sexless shower just went down the drain. I move my hands around to Samantha's front and soap her tits. I lift and massage each full mound with the cloth, paying close attention to her puffy nipples. My hands drift down to her tummy and pussy. Samantha spreads her legs and lets me clean her outer lips. I finger her inner labia making sure she is squeaky clean.

Samantha turns around with the spray to her back. Our lips meet, and we share a passionate kiss. I hold her tits in my hands and pinch her erect nipples. My one hand moves down her body to massage her pussy while my other continues to play with her boobs. I glide my fingers up and down her slit, playing with the soft pink petals of her inner labia. While I explore her lower region, our lips continue to mash together, and our tongues intertwine.

Samantha lets the water wash away all the suds before we change sides; I stand facing the shower head. She washes my back and ass. She slides her soapy fingers between my ass cheeks. I feel her fingers run along my back door and it feels good. Samantha reaches around and grabs hold of my erect cock. She strokes my firm shaft with her strong grip. She presses her breasts into my back as she cleans my shaft and balls. There is nothing about her gentle touch this morning as she makes sure I am clean. I turn, and we embrace under the hot water. We share a long kiss of satisfaction. I am once again faced with a beautiful pair of round boobs and puffy coral nipples. I lift her boobs and bend down to suck her squeaky-clean nipples. I suck her left nipple between my lips and pinch her right. Samantha holds my head close while I suck and lick her tits. I stand straight. My cock is hard and presses against her pussy. She grabs my cock and squeezes my balls.

"I want to suck your cock, Rob. You know how I love giving you blowjobs."

"You mean like yesterday afternoon?"

"Precisely, I want to taste your cum; your sweet and salty cum"

Samantha kneels, using the washcloth to cushion her knees. My hard cock is ready for her. The shower spray feels good on my back as Samantha wraps her left hand around my thick shaft and strokes several times. Her right hand cups my balls. She leans forward and sucks one of them into her mouth as she jerks on my shaft. She moves her tongue around and around before releasing me and sucking on the other ball. I wasn't expecting that move.

After releasing my nuts, she licks my cock from bottom to top. Samantha pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up, concentrating on my spongy glans. She jacks me off while sucking on the tip. For someone who said she was too worn out for sex in the shower, Samantha is ferocious.

"I just can't get enough of this cock. You are going to cum again, mister."

Samantha moves her hand to the base of my shaft as she licks up and down. Her spit covers my skin. She opens her mouth and sucks three inches into her mouth. Her lips move up while she applies a forceful suction which feels so good and keeps my orgasm building. She releases the tip of my cock with a pop.

"Mm, you taste good all nice and clean."

Samantha is determined to make me cum. She grips my shaft and strokes. Her palm glides up and down, twisting and squeezing which sends me over the edge. She keeps her lips glued to my tip as she masturbates me to climax. I flex my hips and pump out what's left of my morning spunk. Samantha swallows my load and never releases her suction from the tip. She bathes the sensitive skin while her hand continues to pump, drawing a few more spurts of jizz. When she is satisfied that I have no more cum, she releases my cock.

Samantha stands, we trade places. We kiss and I pull her body against mine. I taste the remnants of my latest orgasm on her lips. I prepare to return the favor and kneel on the slick tile. It's hard on my knees, but I don't care. With the shower spray on her backside, I have a close-up view of her sweet pussy. She looks delicious. Her thick lips are so smooth. I take my time, knowing her pussy is still sensitive from our earlier session.

I press my tongue against soft skin and use broad strokes to soothe her puffy outer lips. Her inner labia are very pink from the hot water. I wrap my hands around her mature ass and pull her cunt close to my lips. Her clit emerges from its protective hood.

I suck on her rose petals and drill into her core. I snake my tongue up and down her pussy and taste her juices mingled with the shower water. I lick all around her thighs and suck more of her inner labia between my lips. Samantha wraps her hands behind my head and pulls me tight against her pussy as I search for her clitoris.

"Rob, your tongue feels so good. You have such a gentle touch, just what I need right now."

Samantha's pussy is wet and ready. I use two fingers to stimulate her G-Spot and push deep within her folds. Samantha spreads her legs and grabs my shoulders to brace herself. I feel her thighs quiver as I suck her clit between my lips and jam my fingers against the hard ridge of her magic spot.

Samantha moans as she cums hard. She holds onto my shoulders as her knees weaken. Her body convulses for several moments as she loses control. She takes shallow breathes as she rides out her orgasm. I hold her ass tight and pull her pussy into my face. Her juices cover my cheeks. I keep her upright until she regains her footing.

"Thank you for that."

I stand up and we embrace. I reach around and turn off the shower, while Samantha keeps me wrapped in her arms; her full breasts mashed against my body. We share another passionate kiss, and she licks her cum from my cheek. Soft, oversized towels hang by the shower door. I grab them and hand one to Samantha. We take turns drying each other. I pay a lot of attention to her tits and kiss her coral hued nipples as I finish. She rubs a towel over my chest and then down to my cock. She spends a lot of time drying my shaft and I respond to her touch. I ask Samantha to slide my cock ring over my shaft and she does it with pleasure, giving me a gentle tug.

We throw the towels and wash cloth into the hamper and emerge refreshed and ready to enjoy another sunny day. The warm air feels good on our naked bodies we walk the short distance to the café and take our seats in the outdoor patio. A sizable crowd is already here. Many patrons are eating, and a few are waiting for their order to arrive. Jessica spots us and walks over.

"We'll, good morning you two. I'm glad to see you are up early and ready to greet the day. I'm a bit surprised to see you Samantha, especially after our late night? I drew an early shift, otherwise I would still be tucked under covers. Rick is sound asleep I think we wore him out last night. Lucky for him, he has the late shift today."

I see a tinge of disappointment on Samantha's face. I'm sure she was looking forward to reuniting with Rick's huge cock. I guess that will have to wait.

"You're looking bright and chipper this morning, Jessica. Samantha filled me in on your late-night exploits. It appears you and Rick are quite the host and hostess."

"We are when the right person and opportunity present themselves. Samantha, I hope you'll find time to join us again."

"Oh, I plan to. And if Rick is too tired, at least you and I can play together. I would love for you to show me around the resort."

"Let's plan on it. I have some special places where I can take you. I know some hidden gardens around the pond where we can stretch out and enjoy the sun."

That comment put a smile on Samantha's face. Jessica leaves us to attend to her administrative duties. Meanwhile a sexy young waitress with upturned breasts takes our order and brings us coffee. She is wearing the standard kelly green uniform consisting of a bow tie, short skirt and visor. Samantha comments on the waitress's pointy nipples and I know she secretly desires to lick them.

Breakfast is delicious and filling. The warm sun beckons us to the pool. It's still early and we have our choice of loungers. Samantha and I pick two that are near the deep end of the pool. We get settled and are joined by another cute staffer.

"Hi, I'm Lori. Welcome to the pool, may I provide you with sunscreen. And for you mam, nipple pads."

My eyes follow Lori's long legs up to her firm thighs and a very bushy triangle of blonde hair covering that sweet spot. I then remember that only the café staff must wear skirts while serving food. Out here by the pool, gorgeous pussies are on display. Lori's smile is infectious and has us smiling too. Samantha takes the sunscreen and pads. Lori informs us if we need anything at all, she is ready to assist.

"Thank you so much Lori. When I was here last summer, Jessica was handing out sunscreen and now she is the Assistant Manager."

"I know, Jessica and I are roommates and she hired me for the summer. I owe her a lot. Hopefully, this will turn into a full-time job, and I'll be able to move up just like Jessica. For now, I really like working the pool area. So many sexy bodies and I get to work on my tan."

"I'm sure you are destined for great things."

"Can I tell you a secret? So many of the men lounging around the pool get hard-ons when I talk with them. It gets me so wet. I guess it's just another perk of the job. By the way, I really like your purple cock ring."

Samantha smiles as Lori speaks. She tells Lori she thinks Lori's huge tits might have something to do with that. Lori laughs and tells us she started developing early in high school and now she is a full-fledged Triple-D. She loves her boobs and thinks Jessica assigned her to pool duty because of them. Jessica told her both men and women love a big pair of natural tits and to soak up the attention. Samantha and I second Jessica's opinion. Lori shakes her boobs for our enjoyment and then moves on to other appreciative guests.

I tease Samantha about lusting over Lori and she just shrugs her shoulders. I offer to smear sunscreen all over her body, but she declines. Samantha doesn't want to make a scene. I smile and close my eyes. I need to rest up before Catherine arrives. It's already been a memorable morning.

I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder and brush it aside. The tap becomes more persistent until I open my eyes and look up into a silhouette framed by the bright sun. I focus my eyes and recognize my one true love, Catherine.

"Catherine, you're here."

"Yes, my darling. And you are not quite with it. Are you okay? I think you may have been dreaming."

"I must have dozed off. You are a stunning sight to wake up to. I'm so happy you are here."

"Where's Samantha? I thought you two would be together?"

"She right here on the chaise lounge next to me."

I look over and the lounge is empty. I have no idea where she is.

"She was here a minute ago. What time is it, Catherine?"

"Nearly 12:45."

"Oh geez, I must have slept for more than ninety minutes. Well, I have two guesses as to where she may be. And both involve a naked body."

"That's our girl."

I shake the cobwebs from my head and stand up to embrace Catherine. She wraps her arms around me and presses her firm breasts flat against my chest. Our lips meet with an impassioned kiss. We hold our place for several minutes before Catherine releases her hold.

"I've missed you so much Catherine. I'm glad we're back together. Say, it didn't take you long to get naked."

"Well, this is a clothing-option resort, isn't it? I took off my sundress as soon as I checked in at the registration desk. I'm happy to report I received more than a few appreciative looks as I came over. I'm glad that I still have a few admirers after all these years."

"Are you kidding me. With your bod, you put all those thirty-somethings to shame. You still have the most perfect set of Double-D's, it's no wonder everyone stares."

"I don't know about that. So, what's your theory about Samantha. By the way, your cock looks delicious. I can't wait to have my way with it."

Staring at Catherine's huge tan tits, her sweet, waxed pussy and listening to her speak is giving me a hard-on. Catherine notices, she looks around to make sure no one is watching us and gives my shaft a few tight strokes. Oh geez, my cock is about to explode. I brush her hand away and tell her about Samantha.

"You remember Jessica, the cutie that handed out sunscreen last summer? She's now the Assistant Manager working with Fran. Her replacement is a fetching young thing named Lori. And Lori has these amazing, humongous Triple-D boobs that Samantha was lusting over."

"It sounds like you are lusting over them too. Well, go on."

"No, no, no, nothing like that. I adore your tits."

"Don't try to downplay it. I know you and big boobs."

"Samantha either went to track her down or went looking for Rick."

"And who is Rick?"

"Rick is a new employee we met in the café two days ago. Samantha was immediately taken with him for his charm, good looks and larger than average cock. He and Jessica appear to be close friends."

"You know as well as I that Samantha is always attracted to big cocks and big tits."

"And get this, Rick is Fran's nephew. He is staying in one of the older yurts. It pays to be related to the boss."

"Wow. That can't be easy for Fran, seeing your nephew naked all day and sporting a huge cock besides. Do you think there is anything going on there?"

"Absolutely not. Fran said she adores Rick, he's her favorite nephew. She said he's a good worker, really committed to the resort. She looks beyond the fact that his cock is on display for all the guests. It is, after all, clothing optional."

"So, you've seen Fran and spoken to her? How is she doing?"

"We've had a few encounters. She welcomed us when we got here on Tuesday and then last night, Samantha and I went to the café for a late-night snack. Fran, Rick and Jessica were all sitting at a table and invited us to join them. Fran seems very happy to have come through Covid with minimal disruption to the resort. She said the members are returning and last month was their best in two years."

"Does Fran still look the same?"

"Well, if you mean is she still stunning with those golden-brown boobs and thick black bush between her thighs, then yes. Anyway, back to Samantha."

"Oh yeah, that's where this discussion started."

"We had a lovely visit at the café and Samantha asked to see Rick's yurt. She, Jessica and Rick left, and I didn't see Samantha again until after midnight. They apparently had a wild threesome. And I think Samantha may be looking for another encounter with Rick and his huge cock."

"I knew Samantha would get herself into mischief somehow. So that left you and Fran alone, did you enjoy each other's company."

"By that time, Fran had gone back to her office to finish some paperwork. I went back to the trailer alone."

"Poor man."

"I must confess, sometime after midnight there was a knock on the trailer door. I thought it was Samantha returning from her late-night adventure, but it was Fran. She surprised me; I wasn't expecting to see her. And yes, we did enjoy each other's company."

"You certainly are a lucky man. I'll have to call you Mr. Lucky. So, both Samantha and Fran have enjoyed this cock so far. Anyone else I should know about?"

"No, no one else. Not Jessica or any other lady here at Lupin Lodge. And if you want to call me Mr. Lucky, it's because you are finally here, and we are alone together. Oh, how I've missed you."

"Trying to butter me up, eh? Well, it's working. And now it's my turn to enjoy a little love making. I hope those two haven't worn you out. There better be a Big Bang for me, or you'll be sorry you came up here before me."

"Hey, now wait a minute. It was your idea to have me bring Samantha and show her a good time while you were still in Southern California. I admit, we have had an exceptional time so far, but you are the only one to rock my world."

"I know, I know. I'm just giving you a hard time. Speaking of hard, how about you and I head to the pond and let me feel this hard cock slip into my very wet pussy. All this talk about you fucking Samantha and Fran and Samantha having a threesome with Jessica and Rick and Rick's huge cock has me all worked up. I need you to fuck me right now."

I grab Catherine and pull her tight against my body, planting an intense kiss on her lips with a lot of tongue to go with it. I grind my hard cock flat against her hips to let her know I am ready. Catherine takes my hand and leads me to the hiking trail before we make a spectacle of ourselves. I don't think Catherine riding me cowgirl style by the pool would go over too well with the other members.

We walk along the path toward the resort pond, stopping every so often to kiss and rub our bodies together. Catherine grabs my shaft and leads me part of the way. I play with her Double-D's and promise I have plenty in the tank to satisfy her.

"So, tell me, how was your first time with Samantha? You two have always enjoyed oral sex and such. But now, you two are officially lovers."

"You know, as well as I do, that Samantha is amazing. It just so happens we did it in the middle of the pond. We were standing and I grabbed her leg to lift it up and slid right into her waiting pussy. It felt so natural, as if we had done it hundreds of times. And now, when we get to the pond, if we ever do, I'm going to take you in that exact same position."

"I'm happy for you two. I'm glad we are all such close friends, otherwise I might never let you out of my sight. I hope Samantha is finding what she is after. I'm sure we'll catch up to her at the trailer."

Catherine and I press on toward the resort pond. This path looks all too familiar, and I let Catherine know that we are about half way into our journey. Catherine remembers walking through the low hanging trees, rocky trails and along the steam. We come to the first clearing and spot the bench where we take a short break. I suggest we stay here, and she can ride me reverse cowgirl, but she has other ideas.