Return to the Naturist Resort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really want to make love in the middle of the pond like you did with Samantha. Hey, do you remember last summer when we saw those two couples fucking in the middle of the pond? Maybe we'll have some spectators today."

While we rest on the bench, sitting hip to hip, Catherine reaches over to grab my shaft. I've been semi-erect since we started our hike. She squeezes my shaft and strokes the length. I respond immediately with a full hard-on assisted by my purple cock ring. Catherine smiles and slowly strokes my seven inches.

"I thought you wanted to wait until we get to the pond?"

"I do, this is just a little teaser before we arrive. I love your cock so much, especially when you get this hard. I'm sure you were this hard for Samantha and Fran."

"Up to your old tricks again, eh Cath. I bet you want to see if I can withstand your torment and not blow my load right here. I just might if we don't get going soon."

Catherine sighs and releases her grip. She instructs me to pick up the pace and get her to the pond as quickly as possible. We continue our journey for another kilometer and a half along the wide gravel path. The clear blue water comes into view with all the benches that are scattered about. We have arrived, we choose the closest bench to sit and remove our tennis shoes. Next to the bench is a kiosk with towels, blankets and a couple of life preservers.

"Look at that Catherine. That's new, I don't remember it from last summer. That Fran is really thinking about the guests, providing towels and blankets."

Catherine is more interested in getting wet and wild as she walks out a few feet to test the water.

"This feels so good. The water is slightly cool and very refreshing. Care to join me, Rob?"

Catherine continues further toward the center of the pond. I join her and we splash around, getting each other wet. She takes my hand and pulls me further. The water comes up to my chest and just below Catherine's tits. She sinks down a little and her round mounds float on the water for a few moments, before she jumps up. I love that Catherine is so playful. I pull her close to me and we make out. Catherine squishes her big boobs into my chest. Our lips lock together as we enjoy the solitude.

When we break apart, we notice a lady at the far end of the pond, sitting in the shallow water. She is looking our way.

"It looks like we have company and I think she is looking right at us."

"Let her watch, I am so horny for your cock that I don't care if other people are around."

Catherine's sudden outburst surprises me at first, but then I realize she hasn't been laid for almost three weeks and she's had to hear all about my exploits with Samantha and Fran, not to mention Samantha's threesome and Rick's huge cock. It's time to take care of her needs.

"Let's move back to where the water is at hip level and away from her prying eyes. Are you ready for some hard-core fucking?"

"Gawd yes, I've been ready since I got here. Take me from behind, buster."

Catherine's request doesn't surprise me, she loves doggy style. I lead Catherine several yards back to our side of the pond. We hug each other again and Catherine plants her lips on mine. She aggressively kisses me and sticks her tongue halfway down my throat. I reach down and spread her legs so I can finger her pussy. I stroke up and down her slit, easing my fingers between her labia. She moans her approval against my mouth. I snake two fingers into her hot inner flesh. Catherine continues to kiss me and grinds her hips into my hand.

"Oh, gawd yes, finger my pussy, get me ready for your hard cock. I want you inside me, I want you deep, take me, take me now."

Catherine bends over and places her hands on her knees.

"Are you ready Cath? I know this is your favorite position."

"Yes, it is, and I am ready for you to make some waves."

My cock ring has me rock hard and ready for pounding Catherine's pussy. I line up the tip of my cock with Catherine's damp slit and press forward. My cock spreads her inner lips as I push my hips against her fleshy bum. I drive deep and hold Catherine by the hips. She grunts as she presses her ass back into me looking for more cock. We make no effort to keep quiet out here in the open.

"Rob, your cock feels so good. It's right where it should be. Are we being watched?"

I look back over to the other side of the pond and see the lady staring at us. She is now up on her knees, and I can see her massaging her tits. One hand moves down to her pussy.

"Yes, she is, and I think she likes what we are doing."

I move my hips slowly as I watch the lady voyeur. I pull my shaft out until just the tip is captured within Catherine's lips and then push back in again. I continue holding her hips as we splash about the pond. Our audience of one is now standing and moving closer. I request a change of position, secretly wanting to put on a show.

Catherine pulls forward and swings around to suck my cock. She holds me tight as she draws several inches into her mouth. I admire her flexibility as she remains bent over while licking and sucking my shaft. Her breasts sway seductively just inches above the water. With one last squeeze, Catherine releases me and stands up. She can now see the lady in the distance.

Catherine and I move to the right so we can watch the lady while we move into another position. This time I lift Catherine's left leg and position my cock at her entrance just as I did with Samantha two days ago. I press against Catherine and slide seven inches deep into her cunt. I bottom out and hold her tight against me. I feel my cock throb surrounded by Catherine's warm inner flesh.

The mystery lady is now slowly moving in our direction. The water rises up her legs as she moves closer. We can see her hand move up and down between her thighs. She is definitely rubbing her pussy as she makes her way toward us.

"Rob, I think that lady is coming closer to watch us fuck. Let's give her a show."

Catherine holds on to me for support as I hold her leg high and slide back and forth into her pussy. I move a little faster and she moans her approval. She has one hand around my neck and uses her other to massage and mold her tits. She pinches and pulls on her crimson red nipples keeping them erect. With each thrust I make; the lady takes another step in our direction.

The movement of my cock against Catherine's clit is electric. Her climax builds as we watch the lady watching us.

"Rob, you have me so close. I need to cum. Remember what you did when people were watching us at Avila Beach? You sent me over the edge with your tongue."

"You want me to eat your pussy while that lady watches?"

"Yes please."

I drop to my knees in the pond. The water is just below Catherine's pussy. I reach around and grab her ass pulling her against my tongue. Heat radiates from within her pussy. Catherine puts her hands on my shoulders and spreads her legs. I lick up and down her slit, opening her labia. Her clit is prominent and ready to be massaged. I flatten my tongue and lap at her nub relentlessly. Catherine moves her hands to the back of my head and holds me against her cunt. Her knees are weak, and she uses me to support her weight while her climax continues to build.

With my head buried between Catherine's thighs, she looks over and sees our audience of one getting closer and closer. Catherine removes a hand from my head and waves to the mystery lady. Catherine beckons her to come close as her thighs tremble, my sign that she is about to orgasm.

I press two fingers between Catherine's inner labia. The sudden sensation of having her pussy filled takes her to the heights of her climax. Catherine's juices cover my fingers as that most sublime feeling surges through her body. My digits glide in and out and rotate within the tight confines of her cunt. I feel Catherine's inner flesh spasm as each jolt of her orgasm flows through.

Catherine moans loudly, "I'm cumming Rob, yes, yes, yes, yes."

I slowly remove my fingers and replace them with my tongue to taste Catherine's cum. Her sweet essence is candy for me that I haven't sampled for several weeks. It's so good to be back where I belong. I kiss and lick all around her inner thighs, smooth outer lips and along that lovely pink slit as I clean away all signs of her climax.

Catherine drops to her knees and grabs my head. She plants soft kisses all over my face, thanking me for taking care of her needs. She whispers that she really came hard as she was watched by that lady. We are momentarily lost in our own little world.

"Hello, may I join you?"

The voice brings us back to the present. We look over and the lady is standing just five feet away. Catherine and I stand up, holding onto one another. Water cascades down our bodies.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I can't help myself. Watching you two has me beside myself. I am so turned on right now."

"No worries, we're happy to meet you. I cum extra hard when someone is watching us."

"You must think I'm a little crazy. I'm Margo. I'm rather new to all of this and I was just mesmerized when I saw you arrive. I was getting a little sun and enjoying the cool water when you started, well you know."

"Well, hello Margo. I'm Catherine and this is Rob. And no, we don't think you're crazy. This place has a magical effect on all of us. We get super horny when we are here. We especially love the pond, it's so peaceful and erotic at the same time."

Margo moves closer to us, and I have a clear view of this delightful lady. She has a bright smile and gorgeous green eyes to go with her blonde trusses. I can't tell if she is a natural blonde because her pussy is hairless and smooth. I see a hint of pink inner lips. Margo's light complexion leads me to believe she hasn't been naked under the sun for long.

"Is this your first time at Lupin Lodge?"

"I've been here a few times since the spring. I came during a free preview weekend to check it out. I met Fran, the owner and was given an extensive tour. I became a member that day and so, here I am."

"Catherine and I joined three years ago, also during a free weekend. That Fran can be so persuasive. The pandemic kept us away for a while; we are happy to be back."

Catherine gives me that look. She either knows how persuasive Fran is, or how I easily fall for any pair of tits. Speaking of tits, Margo has an impressive pair. She is almost as big as Catherine; I'd say a healthy D-Cup for sure. Light-pink areole are maybe three inches wide that surround nipples that are very erect at this moment. Catherine continues the conversation while I try not to gawk.

"Margo, are you here alone or with someone?"

"I'm just here by myself. I'm a single lady. I'm a nurse, have been for over 24 years. I can't believe where the time has gone."

"Oh, where do you work?"

"At Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton. I live in Paso Robles."

"You're kidding. We're practically neighbors. I'm from San Luis Obispo and Rob lives in Pismo Beach. We're both retired and loving life."

"I'm afraid I have a few more years to go before I can retire. I do love the Central Coast."

"How did you hear about Lupin Lodge?"

"I was looking to put a little adventure into my life. I found it online. Like I said, I'm a nurse and I guess I've been consumed with work. Especially the last two years, with Covid and all. Some of my co-workers at the hospital noticed that I was spending too much time there and not doing anything to decompress after a stressful week. My best friend said I needed to get laid. But I don't really have any prospects there either. She knows I love sex and we've experimented a few times. So, what the heck, I thought being naked outdoors and being around other naked people might lead to my adventure."

"Well, you certainly have the body for it. I love your boobs; they sort of look like mine. And pretty pink nipples too. During our first visit Rob and I came out to the pond and saw two couples going at it. The women were giving their partners blowjobs and then they switched. I guess they were following their adventure too."

"I hope you don't think I'm a perv, sneaking up on you like I did. It's just when I saw you fucking, I got so horny, and I thought I'd take a chance. My co-workers are always saying I don't take chances, that I'm too timid. Well, I plan to go for it here at the resort."

"So, do they know you are a member?"

"Oh, heavens no. This is my little secret. I might tell my girlfriend if I can work up the courage. I would like to bring her here. She is very sexy and says I eat her pussy better than anyone of the guys she's dated."

"You should tell her, you never know, it might open a whole new lifestyle for the two of you. So, are you staying here at the resort?"

"No, there were no vacancies this week. I'm staying at Lexington Ridge Inn just up Highway 17. It's close by."

"Rob has his trailer parked here; we would love to show it to you."

"That would be nice. Can I ask you two a question? I don't want to offend you, but."

"Go right ahead."

"Watching you two has me extremely horny right now. Would you mind sharing Rob? His cock looks delicious and it's so hard. I love the purple cock ring."

"What do you think honey? Would you like to make love with Margo? Of course, I'll be part of the action too. If her friend says she eats pussy better than any guy, I want to find out for myself."

My cock is about to burst, listening to these naked ladies banter. Of course, I would love to fuck Margo. My hard-on is a dead giveaway.

"I would love to. I think this old guy can keep up with a sexy young beauty named Margo. I don't know if I will last very long. I came close to erupting a few minutes ago. And now with two wild ladies working me over, I might cum quickly."

"You're not old and I'm not so young. We are closer in age than you think. And besides, I don't know any old guys who can maintain a huge erection like I see right now."

I suggest we take this party to the sand so I can lie back while Margo mounts me. You would think Margo just won the lottery by the way she responds. This lady is ready to get laid. I take the hand of each lady and we slosh our way to the edge of the pond. I love watching their tits sway and shake as we move through the water. Have I told you I love big tits? Big natural full breasts.

"Catherine, let's use one of those blankets from the kiosk so we don't end up with sand where it shouldn't be."

I grab an oversized blanket and the three of us spread it out on a flat sandy patch next to the pond. Catherine grabs a towel and dries Margo from head to toe, paying particular attention to her full breasts. I lay on my back using my elbows for support. Catherine asks Margo if she is ready.

"Oh gawd, yes. I've never done anything like this before. I hope I can satisfy you Rob."

Ha, who is she kidding. Riding my cock with those boobs in my hands is more satisfaction than I can stand. Catherine kneels next to me, grabs my shaft and holds me straight up.

"I think Rob is more than ready. Come on Margo, sit down on this monster pole."

Margo straddles me and eases down onto my erection. Catherine centers my tip along Margo's pink slit and spreads her smooth outer labia to help Margo mounts my monster pole, as Catherine calls it. Margo slides down slowly as my shaft disappears inch by inch. Catherine removes her hands and Margo settles down on me putting her hands on my chest for balance.

"Oh geez, I feel so full. I need to catch my breath for a moment. Rob, you are so big and so hard. It's been a long time since I've had a cock in my pussy. I don't even remember the last time."

"Take your time Margo. This is all for you. I know how you feel. Rob always stretches my pussy with his big cock. Can I play with your tits?"

"Oh, please do. I can't believe I'm doing this. This is so decadent, but I'm so horny."

Catherine reaches over and massages her boobs as Margo adjusts to my cock. After a few deep breaths, Margo rises and glides down again. Each time she moves a little faster. I refrain from pumping up into her cunt until she gets use to this new adventure. Margo grunts each time she grinds down onto me. I grab hold of Margo's right boob while Catherine molds her left one. Every so often we tweak her nipples, adding more pleasure for our new friend.

"Rob, you cock feels so good. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"No, thank you Margo. Your pussy is so tight and hot. This is paradise."

Catherine leans in and sucks on Margo's left nipple as Margo rides me. We get into a nice rhythm. I drive my cock up into Margo, meeting her thrust for thrust. She bends down and plants a wet kiss on my lips, as she mashes her firm tits into my chest. Her mouth presses against mine while her tongue darts in and out of my mouth. Margo sits upright, lifts and sinks down again taking my whole shaft into her cunt. She squeezes her pussy muscles and grips my cock as she pulls up again.

"Gawd, I love riding your cock. It's so big."

I reach up and hold her tits in my hands. I love her big natural boobs. I knead her round D-Cups and pinch her hard nipples. She grinds her pussy and rocks back and forth with my cock deep inside.

"You love playing with my tits, don't you?"

"Rob is obsessed with big tits."

"He's going to make me cum, my nipples are so sensitive. This feels so good, and I am so close."

"Let yourself go Margo. Cum on Rob's thick cock. This all for you."

Margo's pussy is dripping with her juices, I feel her inner flesh throb and I know she's ready to explode. I press up into her with every thrust and continue to maul her tits. I'm determined to send her over the edge.

"I'm going to cum. Oh my gawd, this is so delicious. My pussy is on fire. Rob keep fucking me, I'm almost there."

Catherine moves behind Margo and reaches down filling her hands with Margo's boobs. I watch Catherine massage and mold Margo's tits, while I hold her hips and pound up into her pussy.

"YES! Shit I'm cumming. I'm cummmmiiinnnngggg."

Margo is so loud; I think the people back at the lodge can here her. I feel Margo's pussy throb around my erection as her entire body spasms. Catherine holds her up by her tits for several minutes before stepping back. No longer supported, Margo goes limp and collapses on top of me. Her shallow breaths continue for some time as she tries to regain her composure, and then she rolls to my side. I fondle her tits and stroke her tummy to soothe her spent body.

"Oh, my gawd Rob, that was incredible. I felt like I was falling over a cliff and Catherine was with me. That orgasm was like none I have ever had in my life, not even when I masturbate at the beach."

"I'm so happy that Catherine and I could give you such pleasure. I would love to watch you masturbate at the beach; I'd be right there with you. Catherine and I love to go to Avila Beach at home. We spend time at the Pirate's Cove section. Lots of naked bodies and there is always somebody getting it on with someone else."

"Really, that's the place I'm talking about. I've watched so many couples fucking on the rocks, or guys getting blowjobs. I've never joined anyone, but my pussy always gets a good workout there."

"I think we need to meet Margo at Avila, don't you Rob. The three of us could put on a show."

"As if that's never happened before."

"What do you think Margo? Would you like to join us at Pirate's Cove and have another threesome by the rocks or out beyond the breakers? We know some good spots."

"If I can have more orgasms like this, then it's an absolute yes."

"Well, we're not done here yet. There are plenty more orgasms to be shared at Lupin Lodge. Poor Rob hasn't cum yet, we need to get some spunk from that hard cock. I have an idea and it involves you eating my pussy. Rob, do you remember that day at my house with Lacy?"