All Comments on 'Return to the Quetico'

by PDeanMurphy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost enough to make me want to become an outdoorsman

...and I need to find a good hair brush for my wife, too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nit picker

Excellent story and well told. Quetico and the BWCA get in your blood. Didn't know female moose had anltlers though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story, but a moose has no horns, they have antlers and only bull moose have antlers

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
a few nits

Arraignments are when someone is charged with a crime in court.

The word you should have used is arrangements.

Also you use the word you when the word your is called for.

Words are a writers tools, and like any job using the wrong tool will get the wrong results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Equality Mmmm??

Loved the story & content . My only thought was if you had called her " stupid , moron etc , how that would be perceived by the general audience in the context of a loving relationship...maybe not huh!. Cheers keep writing & I will keep reading .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped reading when she kept 'veral busing' him with disrespectful words i.e moron, stupid etc. I wouldn't even give a second thought of marrying a disrespectful foul-mouthed woman like her. What a bull.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just a quick note: while these other commenters may be negative, I note this story has a 4.81 rating. I’d say the proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous