Return to the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At one point, maybe a year after you left, I went to see your father after he let me know that he would be in Geneva on business and asked if I could manage a visit with him. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe that you might be traveling with him or that you asked him to deliver a message, but aside from catching up with an old friend, I left disappointed. It was then that I resigned myself to the fact that what we had was over and you had moved on. Mentally I may have been ready to move on as well but emotionally I was not. I won't lie, it's been a rough couple of years."

We sat quietly for a few minutes and then I asked him to show me his quarters and he readily agreed. The hum of the engines and the gentle movements of the boat was comforting as we traversed the corridors and wound our way down one level to reach his stateroom. After we entered his cabin and he closed the door behind us, he pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. I put my arms around his waist and kissed him back passionately. We were both breathing heavily and I could feel his desire stabbing my abdomen. I wanted nothing more than to have him rip the clothes from my body, throw me on his bed, and fuck me mercilessly. I needed his rough sex and to feel the pain of his stiff dick entering my body, his thrusting motions, and ultimately the pulsing of his cock as he shot his semen into my bowels. I was lost in my daydream when I heard Sebastian say that he could not do everything that he wanted to do because he was on duty but if I could hold the thought, he would make up for teasing me tonight.

Reluctantly, I wriggled free of his grasp and kissed his neck before dropping to my knees in front of him. Slowly I undid the zipper on his shorts and looked up at him, saying, "I understand. But are you sure that you don't have a few more minutes?"

Without a word, Sebastian reached into his shorts and pulled out his erect penis, and placed the tip against my lips. I smiled and slowly separated my lips allowing his dick to enter my mouth until its full length extended down into my throat. I pulled back a bit and started licking the head before gently sucking his cock back into my mouth and bobbing up and down while gripping his hips. In under a minute, I heard him moan and felt his cock start to pulse as a stream of hot semen erupted into my mouth and flowed down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could to keep pace with the river that was running into my mouth and down into my stomach.

I sucked him dry and licked the excess semen from his dick before looking up at him with a big smile. "Sorry for keeping you but I hope it was worthwhile," I said.

"You know my weaknesses, bitch," came the response. "Thank you.

After a couple of minutes of adjusting his clothes, the Captain was ready to continue with his day. "I had the steward put your stuff in the stateroom across the hall to the right. It should be comfortable, and you can relax with a shower or take a nap while I take care of business."

"Thank you. I'm sure I'll be fine and I appreciate you having me along," I replied. "I'll see you later," I said as I opened his door to walk across the corridor and then left.

I was tired from the running around of the past few days so I stripped off my clothes and had a wonderful hot shower. Nothing like hot water to soothe aching muscles and relax the mind. After drying myself I slipped into a soft, terrycloth robe and stretched out on the bed for some rest while being rocked by the motion of the boat and listening to the lullaby from the engines. This was an experience quite different from when I worked on a boat and shared crew quarters. This is very plush and very civilized. It was not long before I succumbed to the comfort of the environment and drifted off into a deep sleep.

The buzzing of my phone woke me from my slumber and it took several seconds to clear the cobwebs from my brain and answer the call. I did not recognize the number but it came from a 305 area code so I assumed that it was work-related and answered in my business voice. "Hello, this is Jeremy," I said.

"I know who it is, I have been listening to your voice for over 25 years," came my father's humorous, sarcastic response. "Did I wake you? It is late afternoon in Europe so I believed that you would have gotten up by now. This isn't college anymore, you know."

"Always a pleasure to hear your voice too, Dad," I said with a laugh. "It's been a rough couple of days, so I needed a nap after breakfast."

"I won't keep you from your pillow more than necessary. When are you back in Florida? I want to talk to you, and I was hoping it could be in person," he said.

"I am on my way to Naples and should get there in a couple of days so I could be home four days from now, say by Sunday. What's up?" I replied.

"Okay, that works. I am in Florida for a few days dealing with a financial crisis related to one of my clients. After sitting through the initial rounds of meetings, I felt there could be an opportunity that could be of interest to us, and wanted to discuss it with you. If you can say that you will be home by Sunday with certainty, I will delay my trip so that we can get together Sunday night and Monday," he said very businesslike.

"If you're going to tell me that you're cutting me out of the will, you can do that over the phone and I'll stay in the sunshine a little longer," I responded.

"I already cut you from the will but I was saving that for a future surprise. Kidding aside, yes or no, are you going to be back on Sunday?" came the answer.

"Of course. I know you wouldn't be calling me and asking the question if it wasn't important so one way or another, I will see you at my place on Sunday," I said.

"That's my boy. Have a safe trip and I'll see you then," he replied and hung up.

I washed up, changed into some fresh clothes, and made my way up to the aft salon for a drink. It was a lovely evening and in the fading light, I watched as we headed around the northern end of Corsica to the eastern side. I was greeted by one of the stewards, asked for a glass of white wine, and walked to the aft deck for some air. When the steward returned with my wine, he informed me that the Captain would like me to join him for dinner at 20:30 in the small dining room. I graciously accepted the invitation and asked him to inform the Captain that it would be my pleasure and I would see him there.

Settling into one of the comfortable deck chairs, I watched the shoreline as it passed and found quiet beauty in the wake. Time passed quickly in the relaxed atmosphere that enveloped the boat and before long I walked to the small dining room to meet Sebastian.

I arrived first and the steward ushered me to a seat at the center of the oval table, opposite another place set for the Captain, who arrived a few minutes later. As he took his seat, the Captain remarked, "How was your afternoon, productive I hope?"

"That depends on the definition of productive. I had a wonderful shower, and a three-hour nap, then enjoyed watching the shoreline of Corsica pass by in the changing light. Was it productive? Yes, it was marvelous," I replied.

"If you ever get bored, I am confident that the deckhands would enjoy some help cleaning the brightwork or the windows," he said.

"I would like to believe that I am a guest, and my talents are somewhat removed from that of a deckhand," I joked in response.

"Possibly but we will have to put that to the test," he replied with a wide grin.

We chatted like old friends who are very comfortable with each other and shared stories of the time between our last parting and the present time. There was no tension or apprehension like that which may exist when two lovers reunite after separation. We had a history, but it was a unique relationship for both of us. I cared for him and he cared for me, and the warmth and tenderness of the relationship was special.

After dinner was finished, I asked him about his trip to Geneva to see my father and his mood changed slightly. He didn't seem comfortable with the change in topic and obviously would have preferred that I not bring it up but he was always upfront and honest with me so I knew that I would get a truthful reply. "It was great to see him since we only speak on the phone several times a year at best," he said, "He had the usual questions about me and my life and I enjoyed hearing about his deals and the corporate world so overall it was an extremely cordial and friendly visit with him.

"He did ask about your time on the boat, and how you got along with the work. He genuinely seemed interested in your take on the experience from my perspective. I assumed that you did not give him too many details about life aboard a yacht so I filled in the blanks as best I could. It became a little uncomfortable for me when he asked about us," he said before taking a sip of his wine to punctuate the statement.

I took a sip of wine and placed the glass on the table before replying. "And?"

"I have known your father for many years and he knows that I would not lie to him about anything. Of course, the truth about one of his sons is delicate so I had to choose my words carefully. He knew that you stayed on with me after the summer season ended so I assumed that he surmised that we were involved so I could not shade the explanation to mislead him away from what he already knew or at least suspected," he said quietly. "I told him that you seduced me and threatened to expose me to the owner if I didn't give you preferential treatment and a free place to stay over the winter."

I nearly spit out my wine before responding, "You bastard! How can you tease me like this? I almost believed you." We then shared a good laugh at his story.

"I'm sorry," he said, "but it seemed too good an opportunity to lighten the mood to pass up. It was cruel I admit but I couldn't resist."

"Okay, you had your fun so tell me, what did you say?"

"I provided a half-truth," he said. "I told him that there was an attraction between us and at the end of the summer I acted on it, asking you to spend time with me when the boat went in for maintenance and it turned into a longer stay than anticipated. It would not be professional for a captain to start a relationship with one of the crew while in command and reputation means everything in this business so I couldn't risk exposing myself with the whole truth to an old friend with so many connections."

"I understand completely and feel that it was a wise choice and a good explanation," I said. "My father asked some leading questions when I went home but never pushed too hard. I think that he cares too much for you and really loves me, so while I may have moped around for a while, he could see that I was not exhibiting any deep emotional scars so he let sleeping dogs lie."

"He is a wise man, a good friend, and a great father from what I can tell," Sebastian responded.

Even though we talked about our lives in the period after I returned home, I was plagued by unsettling thoughts which forced me to think more critically about the future. I kept these thoughts to myself and enjoyed my time with Sebastian for I knew that it would be over soon enough. After dinner, we went our separate ways since the Captain had work to do ensuring that the crew had the boat properly secured the boat for the night and I wanted to get some air and look at the beautiful night sky, a view that inspired artists for hundreds of years, and also call my travel agent to arrange a flight back to the states on Sunday.

I went to my stateroom a little before midnight and took a shower in preparation for bed. Sabastian sent me a text not long after I finished, asking if I wanted to join him in his cabin for a drink. It would be hard to say no to this invitation since it had been so long since we had "drinks" in his cabin before bed. I had a good sense of what would come next and I was excited, to put it mildly. I didn't bother getting dressed but crossed the hall in a bathrobe and knocked on his door. Almost immediately, the door opened and he stood there wearing only a smile and said, "Come on in, I have been waiting patiently for you."

"Yes, I see that," I replied as I walked in removing my robe in the process. "It has been a long time since we met in your cabin, especially in the absence of clothing."

The Captain pulled me to him, grabbed my head in his hands, and kissed me hard on the lips. I wrapped my arms around him and submitted to his probing tongue, moaning quietly, feeling his growing erection push into my stomach. My dick was getting hard and I wanted to feel his mouth around it, warm and wet, moving up and down for what I knew was going to be a short time before my semen exploded into his mouth. I wanted him badly and I particularly wanted to feel his stiff cock in my ass, stretching me as he pushed deep inside.

Sebastian knew me and knew what I wanted just like I knew what he wanted. We were a good match, Yin and Yang, our desires suited to each other and well balanced. "Get on the bed, bitch, face in the pillow," he commanded. I knew the tone and I knew what was coming next. The butterflies that I used to feel in my stomach when he spoke to me like this in the past, returned with an intensity that I only vaguely remember from the first time we were together. He would not hurt me, I knew that, but he would make me feel dominated and incapable of escape. I willingly submitted and followed his commands like the docile, submissive bitch he wanted.

When I positioned myself like he wanted on his bed, I went one step further. I stretched my arms and legs toward the edges of the mattress, wondering if he would accept this offering or simply make love to me without restraint. My answer came soon enough when I felt soft cuffs being fastened to my wrists and ankles, and a clean pair of briefs being pushed into my mouth.

"Bitch remembers her place. I like that and you will be rewarded but not before you get your punishment for being presumptuous. Let's see how much you really remember," he said in a sinister tone.

He took some lube from the drawer next to the bed and put some on his fingers before beginning to massage the rim of my anus. He was gentle but slowly began to push his forefinger into my ass to slowly stretch the flesh and relax the muscles. Next came his middle finger and the two fingers probed deeper, stretching me even more. When he added his ring finger the size of the three fingers pushing into my ass made me whimper from the pain. I heard his voice soothing me, telling me that this is only temporary and the pain will soon be replaced by pleasure. I knew he was right but since it had been a while since anyone fucked me, I was not flexible enough to take it without some discomfort.

Slowly he withdrew his fingers and massaged my sore anus. He then put fresh lube on his cock and joined me on the bed, kneeling between my outstretched legs with his hands on my shoulders. He lowered himself until he was lying on top of me with his erect penis at the entrance to my ass. I felt his breathing and I knew that he heard mine as the intensity and sound increased. His hands slowly slid along my shoulders to my neck and I started to squirm as I felt his grip tighten. "That's it, my dear, try to free yourself but you will soon realize that it is a futile attempt. You are not going anywhere," he whispered. With those words, he began to push his cock into my ass as he held my throat in his hands, steadily applying pressure to let me know who was in charge.

He pushed his cock as deep as he could before pulling back almost entirely and then pushing it in again more vigorously. The intensity increased as he pounded my ass, stretching my sphincter while forcing his dick deep into my ass. This was not the gentle love-making that I expected but more akin to 'fuck me like you hate me' sex. Eventually, the sensations that I felt got the better of me and I began to enjoy the roughness, wanting him to push harder and deeper. I gripped the sheets and moaned as loudly as I could with the gag in my mouth. Sebastian responded to the moaning and my movements by doing exactly what I wanted as if he understood this strange language and what it signified.

It wasn't long before I felt the beginning of an orgasm building in my abdomen. My muscles were tightening and I wanted to pull my legs up toward my chest as the spasms of my orgasm gripped my body but I could not. Sebastian gripped my throat and this intensified the feeling until I almost blacked out. His grip loosened as he cried out, his body stiffened and his dick pumped hot semen into my ass again and again, before he went limp and lay on my back.

After several minutes, Sebastian withdrew from me and rose from the bed. He untied the ropes from the cuffs and took the gag from my mouth before leaning down to kiss my neck. I rolled over onto my back and Sebastian kissed my lips. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," he said.

"I hated it," I replied, "and feel that you were exceptionally cruel. But then I loved it and what you made me feel. I cannot remember having an orgasm this intense in my life. I will think about it for a long, long time. You have spoiled me for anyone else," I said with a smile.

Sebastian got up and went to his bathroom for a warm washcloth to wipe down my body and then washed himself off as well before rejoining me on the bed. "You have spoiled me as well," he said. "I could not do what we did with anyone else. You know I would not deliberately hurt you and you willingly put yourself in my hands, allowing me to test your limits. Few people would surrender themselves like that."

"Would you tell that to my father?" I replied half-jokingly.

"Probably not," he responded in a somber tone.

"I didn't think so," I said, "and therein lies the problem. Sebastian, we spent quite a bit of time together, sailing together, living together, and I know how difficult that has been for you. You have a public persona that you must maintain and I understand that but it is difficult for me to live in that world. I am gay and most people know that and I have lived an open lifestyle for many years. Your position does not allow you such freedom so I have lived according to your rules. But that doesn't mean that I am happy about it. I want to be able to tell people that you are the best lover that I have ever had, and I would like you to be comfortable enough to tell anyone and everyone unabashedly that I make you happy. Someday you will but today is not that day."

"You're right," he replied. "We both know reality will not allow this right now and I am sorry for that."

"So am I," I said sadly.

We stayed in bed wrapped in each other's arms until the light of dawn came through the portholes. As the room brightened I began to get up to walk across the hall to my cabin before he got his walkup call and morning coffee delivered. "Leaving already," the Captain said.

"Yes, it's best that I do," I replied. "I will see you later once I shower and have some breakfast." I grabbed my robe but did not put it on, and then opened the door to walk across to my cabin. "Until later, then," I said and left, walking naked to my room.

As I closed the door to my cabin a text came into my phone. "Bitch!" was all it said.

The next couple of days passed uneventfully although Sebastian and I had steamy evenings and alternating oral sex before breakfast. I told him that I had to leave on Sunday morning and reluctantly he agreed to drop me at a marina near the Fiumicino Airport near Rome for a direct flight to Miami but I told him that I would arrange to come back to Europe at the end of his season. This seemed to satisfy him enough to elicit a promise that he wouldn't tie me to the mainmast so that I miss the flight.