Return to the Trailhead

Story Info
Robin and Poodle catch up to the club at the trailhead.
1.6k words
3.56
3.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the club left the overlook, Robin released my wrists and I sank to my knees. Robin came close to me and caressed my cheek while kissing me gently. I moved as close to her as possible and the warmth of our bodies touched. We pulled ourselves close together as we positioned ourselves side by side.

She stroked my back as my breathing returned to normal. Robin's demeanor was all kindness and caring that only someone else who has endured this type of discipline can truly understand. There is no doubt that we all compete a little for Mistress' attention but at the same time our shared love for Mistress and often shared punishments create a bond that is all affection if not outright love.

"Poodle," she said, "we had better get moving or Mummy and the club will get to trailhead much much faster than we will and well you know what that might bring."

With a final firm and caring hug, we separated ourselves and got to our feet. I was not looking forward to running without the support of my shorts. Running in chastity well supported is not exactly without issue, so the light support of my panties was going to leave results.

So off we went, allowing the warmth of the day and peace of the forest speed us on our way. We pushed ourselves hard, knowing that we needed to finish the second half in a decent time especially as we had lingered. While we had permission to be behind, the laggards of the group usually paid a certain price and after the activities already endured today, suffice it to say we wanted Mistress to approve.

As we arrived at the trailhead we found a scene that would have shocked many but relieved us as we saw that Mistress and the rest of the club had someone other than us to give their attention to.

Mistress looked at her watch when she noticed our arrival. "Hello luvs, how long did you linger at the overlook," she asked. Without even looking at Robin I responded that we had left 10 minutes after the club. "Well that makes a 41 minute 10k," she said, "that is quite impressive."

She walked over to Robin and stroked her cheek saying, "Ok darling, on your knees with hands behind your neck." as Robin assumed the position she lifted her bra above her breasts and said, "Perhaps some of the others would like to play with these."

The others though, all had their attention on Rose. And it was clear that the clamps from the overlook had just been the beginning. They were bent over the tailgate of an SUV, naked from the waist down and their ankles tied to the axle. Their wrists tied together and arms pulled forward and clearly secured somewhere inside the SUV. I had no doubt the clamps were still in place and having clamped nipples forced against something hard it not fun to say the least. Rose found themselves in quite the predicament.

"On your knees Poodle, same position as Robin," Mistress mentioned casually. The casualness of the command still prompted swift obedience as kindness was only separated by a fine line from punishment.

Being on our knees in a gravel parking lot was likely only somewhat of a better position than Rose found them self in. We watched as Rose's bottom became pink from the multi-hand administered spanking. It was the type of treatment that Rose was well accustomed so the red ball firmly secured in their mouth was not necessary at this time. I had no doubt it was indication of what was to come.

One of the runners went and rummaged in the back of her car and returned with two, what appeared to be, medium weight floggers. She handed one to Sarah, the source of the clamps, and kept one for herself. Sarah's breasts had left big dark circles in her tank top around her nipples. She was clearly lactating quite heavily.

As the other members had clearly slowed down, Sarah and the other woman positioned themselves on either side of Rose and the blows began. One-two, one-two with the crescendo of sound growing and an increasingly visible reaction from Rose. One of the runners opened the back door and gently put her hand on Rose's back to check in.

Another came over and put a folded towel near Robin and began to touch and caress her breasts accepting the clear invitation that all members understood Mistress had made.

Sarah and the other flogger soon slowed and stopped and Mistress signaled me over. "Take off your panties Poodle," she said. I obeyed and found myself naked but for my trainers. She gave me what appeared to be a condom and instructed me to place it over my cage. It was no ordinary condom, much thicker and it stretched tightly over my cage.

"You may return the favour to Rose now Poodle," Mistress commanded as she spat on Rose's anus. I approached Rose and as gently as possible entered them. Mistress laughed as she said, "I suspect you will not get the same pleasure Rose did." She was right, as I stroked in and out of Rose I felt absolutely nothing as the condom was thick and firm enough that over the ribbing over my cage my penis felt nothing.

"Poodle dear," Mistress said, "You are part of Rose's punishment for their earlier disobedience so I think you are being a bit gentle." With that she began to tap my extremely sore bottom to the pace she expected. Quickly, Rose was moaning but it was not much of pleasurable sound.

While I continued at the pace set, Mistress went her vehicle and pulled from it a 10 ft bull whip. It was not the scariest of whips I had ever seen Mistress wield but I was immediately concerned that I was its intended recipient. Mistress stopped my treatment of Rose and I pulled out gently and as unobtrusively as possible caressing Rose's hips in solidarity. "It is ok Poodle," said Mistress, "You may show Rose kindness."

I returned to my position next to Robin and the other members soon positioned themselves around us, Sarah sitting next to me so we touched, which sent a slight pleasurable shiver through me. Mistress was being given space to wield her whip.

Some practice swings had loud cracks echoing. "Well Rose," she said, "Mummy needs to end the punishment for you little transgression earlier. Fairly soon your cage will be finished so it could be a while before you get that pleasure again. Perhaps it was worth the price you are paying."

A few more practice swings and then "Ten strokes!" Mistress said. The club members all seemed to push forward in anticipation, Robin and I not so much as we knew what Rose was about to experience. Sarah's nipples clamps were nothing in comparison.

One of the members returned to the door near Rose's head and we could see her leaning in. The first crack of the whip left a red line running from Rose's right hip up and over her left shoulder. The second crack and an identical red line went from left to right. Red line does not do the welts that were forming justice. The woman at Rose's head held out a thumbs up and another crack left another welt curling across Rose's bottom and clearly made contact with their penis. And another in the other direction after a quick reposition by Mistress.

Another thumbs up and Mistress repositioned herself directly behind Rose sending a stroke where with her expertise the tip of the whip made direct contact with Rose's scrotum. The sting of which must have been near unbearable.

This time, the observer held up a finger whereby Mistress continued to play with the whip. When another finger was held up, Mistress stopped her practice strokes. She went and got herself a bottle of water and after a few moments the thumbs up again.

Again, with an expertise of long practice, two underhanded strokes sent the whip curling up past Rose's testicles and contacted her penis. The next strokes managed to wrap around her back, avoiding contact with the sensitive areas above the kidneys and clearly impacting Rose's stomach. Mistress now coiled her whip and approached Rose and began to gently stroke their back while pressed against their bottom. The other three runners proceeded to untie Rose who's breathing could be seen to returning to normal. She was helped to the backseat of Mistress' SUV and Robin was signaled to go join her. I saw Robin jump in and quickly have Rose cuddled in her lap as the doors closed.

Sarah had remained next to me and Mistress came over to us while the others began to pack up cars and say their goodbyes. "Well Poodle, it seems Sarah has taken a liking to you." said Mistress. "I happen to know that her husband has taken their son to his parents for the weekend and that Sarah is alone for the first time in over a year," said Mistress. "Sarah, would you like some company tonight? Poodle is very helpful," said Mistress. When Sarah replied in the affirmative Mistress went to her SUV and returned with some items.

Mistress reached down and ruffled my hair and then pulled me by the chin to standing. "Hands!" she said. She then proceeded to attached my puppy paws to them, locking them in place. "Head!" she said, and I bowed my head slightly as she put my puppy mask on and locked it in place. "Now go get in Sarah's car my little pup," she commanded.

As I walked to the car I heard her say to Sarah, "Here are the three keys and the special condoms, use whichever you choose".