All Comments on 'Returning Home Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LittleJohn35LittleJohn35over 15 years ago
Needs a Finish

There has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Ahhh! What a cliff hanger! They just need to get together and stop all this teasing! Please more and soon! I cant wait for the next chapter! This was a great one! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

O wow come on dg u left us hanging,i love da story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ok you brought a long story to a point and dropped

it. For that I almost gave you a 1/00 but some of it was good enough I gave you a 3/50. I know you and some of the writers on here like short choppy chapters but a bit longer with some meat might make a better story. You wasted a lot of words, do you get paid by the word, on showing her distrusted her but was drawn to her. Sort of the moth with the flame thing. Have to remember the moth dies in the flame. Put another way, I dont want to have to remember short segments the next time a writer decides to add a new chapter. If a story is worth writing and isnt a Shakespearian play it is worth putting out in one piece. Let the axe fall and get on with it.

DG HearDG Hearover 15 years agoAuthor
Length of story

I understand where some of you are coming from. I've posted both long stories and chapter stories. I seem to get a better reception on the shorter stories. Some readers have a short attention span and don't want to read one story for a half hour or more.

Whenever I post a chapter story, I always ask for it to be posted each day. I don't like waiting either if I'm interested in the story.

This is my longest story to date and would have been over ten Lit pages long; a long time for one sitting.

Sorry to make anyone wait. One suggestion is to wait until the total story is posted and read it all at once if you prefer the longer read.

Thank you all for taking the time to read it. 2 chapters to go and they have both been submitted.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It

Can't make a good story too long, your writing is great, one of the best. Thanks for your effort and I'll look foward to the rest.

jrj777jrj777over 15 years ago
STILL A GREAT STORY

Long chapters or short chapters, it would not matter if the story wasn't a great read! The way you posted this one lets me know that I will have at least five days of great reading. Many days there is not a story that want to read. I check out the new posting each day and try sample each news poster. I have found writers to read but not many. DG HEAR your skill at story telling is outstanding and I thank you for sharing. jrj

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 15 years ago
Great romantic tale of people with value and honor

DG you really have the gift of a romance story. I am fortunate to have read all of this story and I just want to say thank you for a great job and the wonderful entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good writing!

This story just gets better and better.

-- KK in Texas

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Fine Story

It is nice to be able to play it with a physical advantage and have the gal and her children entranced by your qualities. Now if Jessie had to really convince Crissy that he was preferable, things would be a lot tougher. Of course,

as always you have the old saw. You have to communicate with the other person. Oh well, that is where the chapter ended, was it not?

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
Short or long chapters does not matter

It is a great read and you let us know a chapter a day is the plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DG; You did it again didn't you??

Your character development is great like always. Your story line is keeping us in suspence looking out each day to see if there is a new addition to this great story. Please, please keep this going. Some of the other great writers haven't given us any offerings lately. Its only just a couple of you left. I saw KK left a message (KK we need u), where are all of the others that we have grown fond of? The new writter Jack Pickman has a good one with "Thunder struck". Now we have to look around at these new people to see if they hit on a great story like we have all gotten used to. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am sorry to hear about Techsan, please give my heartfelt sympathy. The name Techsan has been attached to some of the best story lines on these great pages. Great writter, great editor, will surely be missed.

MG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky Americans

I think Americans are born for fun and enjoyment in life with a wealthy life style. Getting many pussies for sex from the teenage with a lot of alcohol and weed around and finally settle with one pussy to make love. Get divorce if the spark is lost after a few years, and then fuck as many pussies as he can until he finds another pussy to make love. The cycle goes on and on. Lucky American bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MEDDLESOME SISTERS/MOTHERS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING!!

HE STAYS IN THE ATTIC WHICH HIS MOTHER USES TO DUMP/STORE STUFF YET THE SECOND FLOOR WAS GIVEN TO CHRISSY AND FAMILY!! LIKE WTF!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Baby maker chrissy is a slut....guess having a man is the only ambution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I still cannot stand Chrissy. I my view, she is a conniving actress with a very manipulative streak. I hope Jessie can see through her actions before he gets caught in her web of deception. She probably has some housewife abilities but she is still unreliable love wise. A real family is much more than aptitudes in cooking, cleaning and putting the kids to bed. Proof of her deception, manipulation? She has a date with Allen Drake to piss off Jessie. I just hope that Jessie moves out to his own place and the sooner the better before he gets to be a total wuss.

To me, this chapter is hardly worth 4*.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Women like Chrissy who go out with a man like Allen to make a Jessie jealous are simply sluts!! Jessie is another weak army man with no balls....he should get the fuck out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES