Returning Home to Help Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and son move.
3.4k words
4.68
18.5k
63
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning on the couch, alone. I was momentarily disoriented. Where was I?

Oh yeah, I thought. I remembered the night before. But there was, to my surprise, I suppose, no regret. No second thoughts. No feelings of having done anything wrong. I was actually excited. I wanted, no needed, to talk to mom about what happened.

I could hear mom walking around. I put on my shorts and went to the kitchen.

"Hey mom, I.. "

She cut me off.

"Honey, the movers are here already. We have to get things going. And honey," she paused, "make sure you take a shower to... clean up."

She turned and went back to organizing and straightening boxes.

"Mom, we have talk about yesterday."

She turned and put her palm on my chest.

"yes, we do. And we will. But not right now. Now, go get ready." And she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

I was elated. At least she wasn't angry. Or regretful. Maybe.

The rest of the morning consisted of trying to help the movers get boxes and furniture to their trucks and me trying, and failing, to not stare at mom too much. In her tshirt and jeans, she looked about 10 years younger than what she was and the energy she was exhibiting was like nothing I'd ever seen when I was younger. I guess dad leaving really was a blessing for her.

I drove our old truck behind the moving van, my mother riding along with the movers. I didn't realize just how far the drive was and by the time we got to our new house, it was already getting dark. The movers were eager to end their day and put all the boxes and furniture in the main room.

They left and I occupied myself with getting the bed and sheets for the bed while mom was clanking around in the kitchen, fixing to make some dinner.

I wandered back into the kitchen. Mom had the radio on and was dancing around in front of the stovetop, stirring something delicious smelling, her hair tied behind her and gently singing along. I'd rarely seen even girls my age look as desirable as her in this moment.

"Move them hips," I said, smiling at her.

Mom kept moving and looked at me over her shoulder. "If you've got the hips, you have to move them."

She laughed and turned the burner down.

"Come," she said, walking to me, "dance with your mom."

I took her hand and we spun around the kitchen, laughing and enjoying ourselves and I could see the delight in her eyes. The song ended and I found my fingers intertwined with hers. We didn't say a thing. A slow song came on and she silently and softly pressed her head to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her frame and swayed with her. I felt her warmth against mine. I felt myself becoming aroused and yet I was as much interested in just being with her.

"Mmmmm," mom emitted, "this is nice."

I kissed the top of her head. "Very nice."

Mom pulled herself back from me just a bit and looked into my eyes. It looked almost like pleading. Or hope. Or worry.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah, I am."

Mom pulled away and walked to the stove.

"But mom," I stared, unsure, "we should talk about... you know."

Mom spoke, but kept busying herself getting bowls and spoons. I knew she was nervous and didn't want to make eye contact at that moment.

"Well honey," she began, "let's talk about it. I want to know if...well, what did it mean to you?"

She turned and looked at me with a truly interested look. She looked at me closely as she sat down at the table.

I opened my mouth to speak and she continued.

"I guess I need to know...was it just a one time thing? A diversion?"

"No," I quickly said, sitting, "it wasn't a trivial event. It was something I feel very deeply about."

"Was it," mom paused, looking down at the table, as if looking for the right words, "more than just physical? Maybe...emotional too?"

Mom had hit on it. It wasn't just physical, though that didn't hurt. It was emotional. And I knew it was not just a fling. It was love.

I reached across the table and took her hand.

"Mom, look...you are the most stunning woman I've ever met. Inside and outside. You are everything I've ever wanted and everything I could ever ask for. Last night was, I hope, the start of our lives together. Together."

I waited. I had put all my cards on the table. I could have them slapped back at me. She could reject me and it would be the most logical thing to do.

She looked up from the table, I could see her eyes welling up. A small tear beginning its downward journey from her eye.

"I never thought," she began, "that I could be so lucky. I fought against these feelings. I wanted to be a good mother to you and not let myself get lost in you." She looked up to the ceiling, gripping my hand tightly. "But I need you more than I thought I could need anyone. And last night...it was as if it was the most natural thing in the world. As if..."

"It were meant to be," I finished.

"Yes," she said, looking at me with her tear filled eyes, smiling all the same.

I stood up, walking to her. Taking her hands and pulling her up.

I leaned down. We kissed. Full, soft, full of meaning. This wasn't pent up lust. This wasn't an act of aggression or revenge. This was a kiss in the full knowledge of a future together.

We ate a light dinner and watched some tv, holding hands and snuggling. Kissing with the newfound emotion we both were filled with.

As it got near midnight, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. I had set it up to be cozy enough with sheets and a comforter and two pillows.

"Our bed," mom said, with a little giggle.

"As it should be," I responded, kissing her deeply, our tongues playing.

Unlike the kitchen, the kissing grew in intensity. Soft warm kisses gave way to wrestling tongues, to hands eagerly grabbing and pulling and the only sound was that of our mouths fighting for supremacy.

I broke the kiss and licked down her neck, making her moan loudly.

My hands slid under her tshirt, kneading her breasts through her bra.

Her hands moved quickly to my shorts and I could feel her fingers moving at my now very hard cock.

"Oh my," she whispered, "someone is excited." And she giggled a cute little giggle.

"You have no idea," I responded, looking into her eyes.

She shot me a sly sexy smile and knelt down, removing her tshirt and bra in quick succession. Then, as I stood stunned, she pulled my shorts down slowly, her eyes widening as my cock sprung into view. Her hand surrounded the base and she started to stroke me, looking up at me with a gleeful smile.

"All this for me?" she stroked my shaft up and down.

"Every inch." I said.

"Good," she said, then surrounded the head of my cock with her mouth, letting the lips create a moist seal on my cock.

"Oh yes mom, that's it." My vision got hazy as she started to suck, moving her full lips up and down my shaft as she stroked me. I ran my fingers through her hair, not wanting any moment of this experience to go by without me seeing it.

She removed her mouth from me, a string of saliva from her lips to my cock still lingering.

"It's been a long time since I've done this honey. I hope I'm doing ok."

I smiled.

"You're a dream mom. If you continue I'm going to explode."

She winked at me and took me in her mouth again, this time placing her hands on my thighs and trying to take my entire length in her mouth and throat. I shuddered but she kept going. Bobbing her head faster and I could hear the sound of her saliva as she sucked fast and deep.

"Oh god mom, I'm gonna fucking cum." I said, as if she couldn't tell I my cock was swelling in anticipation of the moment.

When it came she pressed her nose to my body, every inch inside her. I came hard, feeling her surrounding my cock and my legs getting weak as my cum and my energy exploded into her. It was like no blowjob I'd ever had.

Mom slowly pulled back, her hand under her chin to catch any residual cum that might come out as my cock exited her mouth.

"Holy shit mom," I panted, "that was amazing."

"I think I was a teenager last time I did that. Looks like I still got it." She smiled a victorious smile.

"Well, I don't' want it to be said that I don't fulfill my duties...so get back on the bed and get your clothes off."

Mom squirmed up on the bed, unbuttoning her jeans as I pulled them off by the legs.

Another quick movement and her white panties were off and cast aside. I looked up at her and she was biting her lip a little, her knees together in an approximation of shyness.

"Not the time to get shy now mom," I said, kissing up her legs, my tongue licking along her soft smooth thighs.

My hands slid up, wanting to open her legs up so I could taste her pussy.

"Honey, I," she said, haltingly, "I'm not sure, I mean, I'm not like the college girls you know. I'm not...shaven or waxed or anything."

"Don't worry mom," I responded, looking into her eyes and slowly parting her legs, "I love you no matter what. I want you, in every way you are."

She let out a exhaled laugh and opened her legs as wide as she could, her glistening pussy on display for me.

She was right, college girls did not have this kind of pubic hair and that in itself was intoxicating. I licked up her inner thighs, closer and closer. I could see the wetness on her hair. I could smell her excitement. I wanted to please her so badly.

I looked up and saw her massaging her breasts, gently pulling on a nipple as I let my tongue glide around the outside of her warm full pussy lips. Tasting her wetness, I was hooked. I licked around and around, urged on by her moans.

I flattened my tongue and slowly licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top, parting her full warm and wet lips. I got to her clit and let her feel each and every taste bud, ending the lick with a kiss.

Mom moaned and shuddered. I knew that even after just a short time, she was ready to explode, much as I had been.

I opened her lips and pushed my tongue into her pussy. So incredibly warm and wet, coating my face with her juices. As I did so, I rubbed her hard clit with my thumb, making her squirm under my mouth.

"Oh god honey, that's it, you're making mommy so wet, fuck...fuck" she managed to moan out. I could tell she was beyond the point of rational thought. She was a sexual being in this moment and god I loved every moment of it.

I licked faster, my tongue flicking her clit rapidly and pressing two fingers into her slick pussy. She let out a long low moan, the first of a series of small orgasms washing through her. But I wanted more for her.

"That's it mom, cum for me. Cum for your son. Cum around my fingers deep in your pussy, do it mom." I urged her. I wanted to ramp it up higher and higher. I wanted to overwhelm her with pleasure.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck," she moaned loudly, "I'm cumming, oh fuck, yes...cumming...your mommy's cumming...FUCK!!!"

She thrashed on the bed as I licked up her wetness, her body was spasming and I could feel her stomach muscles contracting as she came over and over. Sending her over a waterfall of orgasm and leaving her limp as I kissed up her stomach and chest and to her mouth.

"Oh my god," she breathed out, tiredly, "that was...holy shit."

"I love you mom. I want that to be our lives from now on."

"Ok, deal," she said, smiling a weary smile, "I will sign off on that. Just let me..."

She rolled onto her side, eyes unable to stay open.

I spooned behind her, my arms around her. She was falling asleep. And I couldn't blame her. It had been a big day. I held her close and fell asleep with her in my arms.

Once again I awoke with mom not next to me. I could hear her in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hi honey," she said brightly, kissing me with her soft warm and sensuous lips.

"Hi mom. Other than unpacking, what's on tap today?

Mom looked around. "Groceries. We have bread, two beers, a few cans of soup and...that's it."

I hugged her tightly, feeling security and love in that embrace.

"So we go into town and get supplies. No problem.

Mom looked at me seriously.

"Here's the thing," she said, sitting down, "small towns aren't like everywhere else. In a place like this...everyone knows your business. We have to be careful."

"What do you mean?"

"Well.... us," she paused, "if they were to find out that a mother and son were here and in a relationship...that would spread in about half a second. Maybe less."

I thought for a moment.

"But they don't know that, right?"

"Not yet, but I don't know if we can keep our secret a secret."

"What if," I began, "we don't keep it a secret?"

"Honey..."

"Stay with me here mom. What if they DON'T know we're mother and son. We're just two people in love who moved in together in a small town. That way...they'd never know."

"I don't...," she stared out the window, "well that might work. But how do we...?"

"Look, they don't know anything. Just act like I'm your boyfriend or fiancé or...husband."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Husband eh?"

"Just throwing out options. If we start out with us being in a relationship, then there's nothing to spread. Just two people enjoying their lives."

Mom was silent, then nodded her head in agreement.

"Ok, boyfriend, let's go get some food."

This was a tiny town. Feed store. General store. A beauty parlor. A small main street with the requisite barbershop, book store, coffee shop and basic restaurant. Not much there, but quiet, which was oddly nice.

In the general store, a man behind the counter offered, "Hi there, you must be the new couple that moved into the old crossroads house."

I looked at mom, she looked at me.

"Yeah," I started, "that's us. I'm David and this is my fiancé Carol, nice to meet you."

Mom's eyes widened when I said fiancé, but she had a little smile too.

"Nice to meet you two. I'm Kent and my wife Molly is somewhere around here."

We finished our shopping and walked around town, with just about every person greeting us about being new, the house we were in and thrilled that we were engaged to be married. I suppose I should have mentioned that to mom, but she rolled with it. And it gave a good excuse as to why she was still wearing her wedding ring. To everyone, now, it was an engagement ring. Win-win.

Back home mom was a little annoyed by my fiancé talk. Just a little.

"You could have given me a heads up, you know."

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I was in the moment and besides, you look like a lovely bride to be."

"Smooth words will only do so much mister...but for now...that's fine."

We put things away, tidied up and basically tried to make the house as livable as possible. We were both tired.

I held mom's hand as we watched tv on the couch. Kissing her cheek as she caressed my arm.

"You know, the last few times we've...made love..."

I smiled at her, "And it was wonderful mom."

"Yes it was, but tonight I want you to...I want you to fuck me. Hard. Let loose. After all this time, I need it. Can you do that for your mom?"

"Your wish is my command."

I picked her up and took her to the kitchen, depositing her on the kitchen table.

I leaned down, kissing her passionately, tongues playing, breathing hard and fast. I easily pulled off her top and lifted her bra, exposing her breasts. I took a hard nipple into my mouth, sucking it greedily.

"Oh honey, yes," she moaned as I went from one nipple to the next. Pulling on the nipple with my lips, then releasing it with a pop. Her moans filling the kitchen.

Kissing down her stomach and pulling her bottoms and panties off. Opening her legs and pulling her to the edge of the table.

"What are you going to do honey?" she panted, eyes wide, chest heaving.

"I'm going to fuck you mom...going to fuck you hard and deep."

"Yessssss!" she moaned out as I rubbed the head of my hard cock along her wet lips.

I held her hips as I pushed into her, feeling her tightness around me. So warm and wet and willing. Her mouth opening to a wide O as I push deep in her. Holding it with my entire length in her. Holding it. Waiting for just a moment.

Just as she locked eyes with me I began fucking her. Hard. Holding her hips and thrusting into her. Slamming my hips to hers and the table creaking and slamming and mom moaning and squealing. Her tits bouncing in the most lurid and sexy manner as she holds into the sides of the table.

"You like this mom? Like your son fucking your pussy hard like this? A good hard fucking that you need?"

Mom's eyes were rolling to the back of her head.

"Yes honey, fuck yes...fuck mommy...this is...what I need....use me...I'm yours...fuck me...of fuck...I'm cumming...wait..."

She came over and over and I kept going, fucking harder, deeper...not wanting to stop. This was fantastic. Fucking my sexy mom, who I loved completely, hard and she was loving every inch of it.

Both of us drenched in sweat as she cums again and again, her hard nipples aching as I pumped in and out.

I pulled all the way out as mom pants, her pussy having made the table soaked.

"Get up and bend over the sink mom." I tell her.

Without a word, she does as I say, spreading her legs and bending over and giving me the best view of her fantastic ass. How lucky was I?

I slapped her ass and got a "Ow" in return as I pushed into her pussy again.

Mom let out a low "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck" as I pushed all the way in.

I held her hips, fucking her hard, slapping my hips to her ass and spanking her as well.

After a bit I reached up and grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head up.

"Oh fuck yes baby, more more," mom said as I used her body for my pleasure.

After a whle I was ready to cum. I needed to cum, that is. I needed to fill her up.

"Mom, I'm going to cum." I managed to say.

"Oh baby, yes, fucking cum in mommy. Fill me honey. Fill mommy's pussy."

I pushed one last time, my cock as deep as I could get it and I exploded. Ropes of incestuous cum blasting into my mom. She moaned hard and came over and over, feeling me filling her. Her pussy gripping my cock as we tried to control our breathing. Eventually our breathing evening out and my cock exiting her pussy.

She turned to me, kissing me gently, sensuously.

"Thank you baby." She purred.

"No, thank YOU," I said, staring into her eyes.

"We're going to have to talk about birth control, you know?" She said, with a smile on her lips.

"Do we?" I said, letting a naughty smile widen on my face.

"You're a naughty boy aren't you?" she said, laughing and giving my face a light tap.

"Only as naughty as my mom."

We went to sleep that night as the lovers we were always meant to be.