Returning to the Fjord

Story Info
Tyr returns from foreign lands to see a beauty on the beach.
4.5k words
4.5
7.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fair warning: this story includes incest. Every character in this story is 18 or older. I might also make this story into a series, so I have left some room to further the plot. For those of you just wanting to get to the goods, you may need to click a few pages ahead. I will make errors and encourage positive constructive criticism on my works, or none at all.

The langskip rushed over the water, pushing the waves easily, like the wind parting flowers in a field. Tyr stood on the deck watching his men row to the dock, the only dock that his village had ever used to his memory. Tyr was returning from raiding faraway lands, but this was the last thing on his mind. The raiding had been completed, he and his men had survived, and all he wanted was to walk on his homeland's soil. Tyr kept his gaze on the dock and excitement began to buzz within him.

Minutes later the langskip smoothly drifted towards the dock, and the townsfolk began throwing ropes to the sailors aboard. Tyr couldn't wait until the tying was done, in two quick bounds he was off of the ship and looking for his brother. Anders was the jarl of their community on the fjord. He was the oldest of their siblings and it showed, his black hair was peppered with specks of white. His raiding days were long gone and his muscle had given way to soft flesh from eating well. Tyr threw his entire body weight into his brother as they connected on the dock.

"Brother of war. You've returned fruitful as always." Anders said to Tyr, gripping him with his faded warrior strength.

"The only act more fulfilling than raiding, is seeing our people enjoy the fruit brother." The two both nodded in agreement and each of them turned back to watch the ship be unloaded. Tyr glanced off to their left catching movement in the dark waters of the fjord. Spring was only just ending, not quite warm enough yet for swimming. Tyr watched as the figure made its way to shore.

A naked woman rose up from the water. The water falling off of her slowly, as if it regretted parting the curves of her body. Her arms rose to slick back her long hair that had gone wild from dancing with the sea. Her breasts dropped in the most beautiful shape Tyr had ever seen, like teardrops hanging from Angrboða's face. Tyr hungrily stared at the woman while nudging at his brother asking him who she was.

"You don't recognize her? That is Runa, my youngest daughter. She was a fat babe when you left." Anders said as he was being pulled away to deal with his duties. Tyr began shrugging off his gear before making his way down to Runa.

Down at the shore...

Runa grabbed her blanket from the shore and walked towards the grassy knoll that connected the village to the rocky shores. She saw that a ship had come in and normally would have raced to see who had returned, but she needed to dry off first. There would be plenty of time to catch up later. Depending on which ship it was, the people returning could have been gone for years. They would practically be almost strangers. Runa's thoughts floated on as she shook out her blanket and easily collapsed on top of it. Her skin warmed instantly under the sun and she began to give in to sleep.

"Were you yearning for a kiss from the sun?" A voice asked from above her. She opened her eyes to look up at the raider standing over her. His blonde hair was matted to him covered in grime and his braids, while still intact, seemed to have been braided weeks ago. His light blonde hair escaped at various points of the braids. His eyes were the green of seafoam and churned like the ocean on a stormy night. His face was wide and his cheekbones were severe against his other features. He wore undergarments that had holes in some places and were equally as dirty as his hair. Runa could tell he was sculpted with muscles as his clothes clung to each peak of muscle underneath.

"I don't seek to heal from the bites of the sea. I enjoy them." She said calmly, her lips raised in a half smile. The raider began to undress in front of her. Runa knew what men looked like in the flesh, but seeing a man this naked and close made her catch her breath. He was covered in scars, but what caught her eye was his cock and balls. His skin was taught even in its softened state and had the color of summer wine. Suddenly he lunged for her. Runa burst out laughing as she feigned trying to escape him. Tangled in his arms he marched them down towards the sea.

He walked in not stopping for a moment to grimace against the cold water. As they descended he turned Runa so that she straddled his stomach. Her hard nipples pressed against his lower chest and her core rested along his belly. She sat in silence gazing up at him, just as he drank her in. He studied closely where their bodies met and separated. His hands securely moved to clutch her ass and Runa felt desire rise within her. Runa didn't speak as she cupped her hands in the water behind the raider and began pouring it over his head. He didn't speak either as she washed the grime from his hair. After that she began repairing the aged braids that had been falling apart.

As they sat in their trance-like state, allowing the water to move them, Runa began to hear shouting from the shore. Her father was pacing in the water angrily shaking his hands at them. Runa shoved her way off the raider and made her way to shore, hanging her head low with shame. As she reached it, her father shoved her blanket at her. She covered herself and stood to the side as the other raider came to the shore.

"I want her, Anders." The man said gruffly. He stepped closer to her father, challenging him. The raider towered over her father and Runa could see that this was headed towards blood shed.

"That is your niece, Tyr!" The king bit out. "She is promised to a karl of another village regardless."

"I'll kill him. I'll raid his village and burn its ashes when I am through." Tyr snarled towards Anders. Tyr had taken another step towards the jarl and Runa began to shudder at the thought of seeing bloodshed firsthand. A fist was thrown and landed squarely on Tyr's shoulder. The viking quickly countered, turning towards the scrawny boy in front of him. If this was the man, Tyr thought, then the future of his village was bleak. Tyr reached out and grabbed the man's arm, pulling him towards him while thrusting his knee up into his chest. The man fell to the ground as the wind had been knocked out of him.

"Who is this pup?" Tyr asked, a smirk pulling across his face. The jarl answered that the man was Runa's betrothed. A man by the name of Knut from one of the northern tribes.

"You are going to marry this beauty to a man named Knut?" Tyr looked at Anders incredulously. He continued "I wish to duel this welp for the right to betroth Runa." Runa felt the eyes of the townsfolk turn towards her as she watched from the sidelines. She couldn't tear her eyes away from Tyr. She felt ashamed for having flirted with her uncle, but she had also enjoyed it. Heat rose in her belly watching this naked man willing to get bloody over her.

"I will not allow it, Tyr. Absolutely not." Her father shook with anger as he yelled at Tyr. He suddenly seemed ten years older, the wrinkles deepening under his eyes. His beard was tangled and black, much like he seemed to be feeling on the inside.

"It's not up to you." Tyr towered over her father, flexing his jaw. A complete picture of intimidation. Knut rose from the ground and muttered under his breath that he accepted. Tyr immediately swung on the poor man, sucker punching him in the face. Tyr did not slow as he rained down more blows before Knut was on the ground again, sputtering blood. Knut had no chance, but at least he didn't decline the challenge. Runa felt an ounce of respect for him based on that. Despite his actions so far Tyr was not a complete animal. He would not kill the young man. He grabbed Knut by the collar of his shirt and let him hover above the ground as he said "Go back to your godsforsaken village and pray that I don't come to raze it anyways."

When Tyr released him, Knut gave the order to his people to leave. His men propped him onto their shoulders and they hobbled away, followed by the others. The king handed Tyr a small blanket to cover himself with as they continued to argue. Runa slipped away between the dispersing crowds, following the men and listening in to what they discussed.

"You just fucked a political dealing to keep the peace between that tribe and ours." Anders said. He rubbed at his temples as each of them arrived to stand next to a fire pit inside of the king's longhouse.

"Peace? Brother, we are vikings. What do we need peace for? I have brought many warriors home. We can go take that village and make it ours if you wish." Tyr held out his hands towards the fire.

"Their lands are starving, no longer favored by the gods." Anders bit out.

"So you would send her to starve? To starve alone in a peace deal so that those people never bothered you again and your daughter would suffer alone?" Tyr icily responded, angrily waving his hands in the air. Runa, still spying, felt flutters in her stomach as she watched Tyr's muscles tense. Anders only rolled his eyes and moved to sit in a chair.

"I will marry Runa before the gods in a proper ceremony. After that? I will defeat that tribe and become a jarl myself. It will be one less tribe you have to worry about." Tyr said nonchalantly. Anders had no energy to argue. Tyr had won the duel and he must honor the outcome.

"She is family." Anders whispered out, completely slumped in the chair now, as if he was trying to hide.

"The daughter of your third wife, and the gods do not frown upon such unions. I have not known her as family." Tyr quickly responded. Anders again could not argue. Unions like these were rare in their times, but not unheard of in the past. Tyr and Anders continued to discuss the wedding plans and Runa made her way to her mother's longhouse. She entered quietly and made her way to her room. She let the wet blanket drop and she flounced onto her bed. She sank into the warmth of the blankets as they were made from reindeer skins her father had hunted. Runa could not stop thinking about Tyr, though, and moved her hands along her body as he had done in the water earlier. She rubbed her smooth thighs, letting them warm beneath her hands. They drifted up to her stomach and continued rubbing in circles before arriving at the bottom of her breasts.

Her hands naturally cupped their shape and she began squeezing. When that wasn't enough she began pulling on her nipples, the sharp pain brought new waves of lust through her body. She looked at her body in the candlelight, goosebumps had raised on her skin. Her blankets beneath her became disheveled from her movement. She bit her lip in frustration trying to feel more and more. Her hand traveled between her legs, feeling the lips of her sex. It was soft like fleece as she allowed her natural hairs to grow there. Then she took one of her fingers and dragged it up and down her opening. She felt herself getting wetter, her hand becoming coated with her juices, but just as she was about to push inside of herself, a crow began to screech outside.

Runa exhaled in frustration and embarrassment. The gods were definitely chastising her for fantasizing of her uncle. She pulled down the blankets from her bed and slipped inside covering herself. Eventually she fell asleep dreaming about all the ways Tyr's muscles would move once he got the chance to fuck her.

In the next coming days...

In the next coming days wedding preparations were being executed. Not much had changed other than the man Runa would be marrying. Runa had become entranced by her uncle. He had been to faraway lands where Runa had never left their fjord. She stood at the edge of the dinner fire every night, listening to him talk about his adventures. She had come to like the sound of his laugh. She disliked how dirty she felt thinking about him. Runa borderline stalked Tyr in the coming days and she watched him even now. Tyr had given no indication as to when he would approach her again. Runa could only assume he'd take her on their wedding night. Tyr stood at the blacksmith's forge, quietly hammering away at a new blade. He was covered in sweat, only wearing pants that hung low. His muscles rippled with each strike and Runa could see hair peeking out from his pants.

Runa took a moment to smooth the wrinkles in her dress. It was dark blue and clung clumsily to her curves. The neckline tied just below her clavicle, but still dipped due to the weight of her breasts. She needed to check the berry bushes at the bottom of the mountain. It may have been too soon in the season, but she wanted to check regardless. The berries would go bitter if left on the bush too long. She had braided her long platinum hair to stay out of her face and carried two baskets with her. Runa moved out from the spot she had watched Tyr from and began walking past the blacksmith's hut. She kept her head down, slightly glancing up. In mock surprise, she caught Tyr's green gaze and quickly returned her eyes to the ground. Runa smiled and began walking quicker to the outskirts of the village.

Runa began her climb up the rising slopes of the terrain. She loved seeing how the mountains rose to touch the sky, as if waiting for the gods to reach back towards them. Runa's legs burned as she moved with the twisted paths up to the berry patch. Thoughts floated through her mind. She wondered what her life would look like after being married to Tyr. Her father had been avoiding her, but she almost preferred it at this moment. She wanted to explore whatever feelings she had for Tyr. Runa set down her baskets and began kneeling amongst the bushes. Her fingers were quick as she pulled at the small branches, trying to determine what stage of life the berries were at.

"Checking the berries? There hasn't been a scent of summer yet." Tyr's voice drifted to her. A knowing smile sat on his face. Runa's body went rigid in response, suddenly insecure of how she looked, kneeling in the dirt. She turned to see him standing behind her, shirtless as he was when she spied on him at the blacksmiths. He was simply an example of male beauty that Runa had never experienced before. Up until Tyr, men were not exciting in the slightest. To Runa they drank, raided, and put babies in their wives' bellies. She didn't think anything of them past those points. Tyr moved closer to Runa, dropping to sit on the ground in front of her. He smelled of the tangy fjord waters and like smoke from the forge fire he had been working earlier. His smell was intoxicating.

"Why did you decide to duel Knut for my hand?" Runa asked him. Tyr reached out grabbing her waist and pulling her body onto his. She landed onto his crotch and her pussy could feel the edge of his pants as well as the hairy exposure of his pelvis. Runa didn't see the point in wearing undergarments, her dresses covered her fully. Runa blushed and resisted the urge to roll her hips against him. Tyr let silence grow in the air as he yanked the string that held her braid together, freeing her hair.

"By the gods, I wanted to fuck you in the fjord. Marriage was far from my mind." As he said this he reached to untie the top of her dress, allowing it to become looser around her breasts. Runa attempted to pull away from his grasp, displeased with his answer. Tyr laughed low in his chest, clearly finding it endearing that she would try. He pulled her close again, his mouth brushing the space between her breasts. Runa immediately flushed at the faint touch of his lips, and it deepened as shame drifted in the back of her mind.

"But as you grasped me back in the water, you chose to clean my hair. You fixed my braids. It's clear that your first instinct is to care. That quality will be useful when you have my sons." Tyr whispered to her. His hands had dipped inside her dress, forcing Runa's hands to land on his shoulders so she wouldn't fall off her perch. Tyr pulled her breasts out and they hardened at first touch of the air. He kissed down her collar bone, along the swell of her breast, before latching onto one of her dark pink nipples. Runa's breath caught as he did this and she heavily exhaled as she experienced Tyr's touch.

"Have you been taken before, Runa?" Tyr asked, switching to her other nipple, his hand replacing his mouth on the other one. He gazed up at her as he sucked on her tits, waiting for an answer.

"Once... or twice..." She choked out. Runa felt Tyr harden beneath her and she subtly rolled her hips against him, wanting more. She had romped with a village boy earlier in the year out of curiosity, but she had never been touched like this. Tyr pulled away from her tits, returning his hands to her hips. He pushed Runa onto her back, his light green eyes burning with need. Her breasts fell to the sides, her hard nipples still pointing up showing her arousal. He pushed her dress up to her stomach and spread her legs, moving his gaze to her pussy. Runa's cheeks blazed at the intimacy of the moment. The boy she had been with never looked at her pussy, he normally would clumsily feel his way along until he slipped inside of her.

"Suck on them." Tyr commanded as he shoved two of his fingers into her mouth. She did as he asked. Flicking her tongue around them and gagging on them as Tyr pushed them further into her mouth. After some time he removed them and commanded her further: "Hold onto your leg. Do not let go." Tyr moved her left leg into her left hand, using his free hand to hold her right leg in the same position. Her knees were now parallel to her shoulders. Tyr drank in the sight of her milky skin and glistening pussy.

Tyr directed his wet hand to her cunt. Slowly rubbing up and down from her asshole to her clit. They were drenched from Runa's mouth and the slick feeling of his touch made Runa shudder. Tyr held her there like that. Slowly rubbing her pussy that puffed up at his touch. Her pussy lips were luxurious, and the smaller folds that led to her sex curved like unruly flower stems. Tyr pushed both fingers inside of her, making Runa let out a gasp in pleasure.

"Mm Runa, I am going to feel every inch of your beautiful cunt." Tyr said, his voice straining with his own need. His fingers began pumping in and out of her. She felt him reach for her very center, then pull all the way out. Sometimes stopping to rub the outside of her lips. Runa could not stop herself and the moans she made, her pleasure outweighed the feeling of shame as her uncle pleasured her. Tyr was saying the most foul things to her, but she could only get wetter. She felt something building within her body, like a raising wave waiting to crash. At this point Tyr pushed all the way in again, curving his fingers, and pulsating them faster than before. His thumb lightly bobbed up and down on her clit. She felt drowned in pleasure.

"I will play with your cunt whenever I want. Fill you with seed so that you swell with a growing babe. I will take care of you, as you take care of me." Tyr said, his own breath became shaky as he watched her body convulse. Runa couldn't hear her response. Her body raptured. Bright light flashed at the edges of her vision. Her pussy flooded Tyr's hand, her pussy hungrily clutching onto his fingers. Tyr's fingers began to slow within her, his thumb moving to the side of her clit. Runa barely had caught her breath before Tyr slid his cock over her wet pussy. The tip of him reaching up past her clit and his balls resting where her pussy met her ass. Her uncle was about to be inside of her.

He leaned down to kiss her. He tasted like ale and the scent of smoke and the ocean filled her senses once again. He slowly rolled his waist against her while his tongue filled her mouth. One of his hands stroked her hair, and she let her legs come to rest around Tyr. Runa couldn't imagine being closer to another human. They were almost entirely entwined. His strong tongue seized hers, the wet sounds of their kisses lifted in the air. He groaned against her, as if tasting her mouth was painful.

12