Returning to the Fjord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say yes Runa" He panted, his mouth hovering above hers. His eyes pierced into hers.

"Yes." She said, aching to have his tongue in her mouth again.

"Beg for my cock, Runa, tell me you want me to fill you."

"Please fill me with your cock Tyr."

Tyr had been teasing her cunt with the tip of his cock. Lightly pushing inside of her. Runa squirmed with impatience, she looked at where their incestuous meeting began, trying to watch his movements as well as feel them. She writhed with pleasure when finally he entered her. Her back scratched against the soil beneath her. Runa cooed at the feeling of his member stretching her. Her face turned towards his, contorted with desire. Tyr leaned back, closing his eyes as his cock became acquainted with every inch of her pussy. He grunted with each slow, almost investigative, rut. He moved within her as if he wanted to memorize what she felt like. He leaned back further, balancing all of his weight onto his legs. He took her breasts in his hands, massaging them, then tugging on her nipples. The pain was sharp, but faded quickly to pleasure.

Tyr lowered himself back down to Runa. His hard stomach met her soft one, her breasts under his pecs. One of his hands urged her face to face his, so that they were mouth to mouth again. Their eyes locked in mutual pleasure. Tyr's thrusting became more animalistic and a rhythmic wop wop wop could be heard from their coupling. Tyr was done taking his time, he was relentless as he barreled into her. Runa moaned directly into his mouth, later she would feel embarrassed from how feral she sounded. Tyr had begun groaning too, approaching his own climax. Runa could feel every part of his body, his cock in her depths, his fiery skin stuck to hers as her uncle worked her pussy. She felt her own climax build again as well.

"Beg for my seed, Runa." Tyr said barely able to speak in between groans.

"Please fill me with your seed." Runa said, whining as Tyr bit her lip.

"Say my name Runa."

"Please fill me with your seed, Tyr."

"Fuck... keep begging. Tell me what it feels like when I spill inside of you." Tyr pushed himself up to hover above Runa, his nose resting against hers. Runa did as she was told and begged, pleaded, squeezed him with her legs. Tyr whimpered as they met their climax, one of his hands moved to direct Runa's face so he could look directly into her eyes again.

"It feels like you've flooded me, your seed is warm. Your cock is quivering, my pussy grasps it and doesn't want to let go. " Tyr kissed her slowly, affirming what she said. His thrusts had slowed but he continued inside her, even as he grew soft. They lay there connected, Tyr rested his head on Runa's chest and stroked her hair. After some time, Tyr moved to rise.

Sorrowfully, Tyr exited from Runa. He moved to stand and put his pants back on. Runa remained on the ground, her legs shaking. Tyr chuckled as he reached down to pull her to her feet. She leaned heavily against him and Tyr went to work fixing her dress, tying the string in an uneven bow. Runa hastily reached to fix it, sudden insecurity striking her.

"We will marry tonight or not at all." She said, as she clumsily strode away, abandoning her baskets.

"Runa what-," Tyr followed her, gripping her shoulder so she would turn towards him.

"You either meant what you said about having me care for you and you caring for me, or you just wanted to use me and move on." She looked up at him, her eyes teeming with anger.

"Runa there have been preparations for the wedding, we can't abandon them." He said.

"We can still have the wedding for the village. No one will know if we marry in secret." Runa said scoffing. "Are you a man of your word or not?" Tyr understood that Runa wasn't upset with him. The wounds she carried were from other men. He needed to soothe her worries.

"Tonight we will meet at the old crow's home and ask him to marry us. I will bring a suitable animal for sacrifice." Tyr said quietly. Runa nodded sharply and turned again towards the village. Tyr had other plans. He ran to catch up to her and swept her into his arms.

"I don't want my seed to drip from you." He said. "Has any other man fucked you like I have?" Tyr asked seriously.

Runa shook her head no.

"Then don't treat me like the others." Tyr said softly, he moved to kiss Runa on her head. With that he carried her back to the village. Runa was exhausted and let her head fall back to watch the clouds drift in the sky. Under her breath she said "The animal you choose better be fucking magnificent." Making Tyr laugh unfeignedly.

12