Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For heaven's sake," said Aunt Emily, "Pour, already."

Grandpa returned to the table and poured the three glasses full. He then looked out the door and said, "Would the two youngsters hiding behind the door come in here, please?"

Julie and I peered around the door. "Come in," said Grandpa, waving us in. He looked at Aunt Emily.

"I'm assuming this is the last of this Huckleberry wine?" he asked.

Aunt Emily shook her head. "Oh no," she said, "There's 16 bottles in my cellar, at home. And, as they say, wine only gets better with age." Both women started chuckling.

Grandpa pushed the half-full pitcher across the table to me. "Daniel," he said, "the rest of the grandchildren will be arriving in about three hours. Please dispose of this for me. We wouldn't want anyone accidentally imbibing and starting something in the middle of today's party."

He then turned to the women and picked up a glass. "Ladies," he said, "To the two most beautiful women I have shared my life." Both women picked up glasses and tapped to Grandpa's, and then all three drank the glasses down. He then held his arms out and both women tucked into him.

He looked at me and said, "I have some business to deal with. Handle that stuff for me." Then he winked at me and walked out of the dining room with a woman on each arm.

I turned to Julie, who had found a chair and was sitting there, with her mouth still hanging open.

"So, do you understand what happened last night?" I asked.

She nodded her head and pulled the pitcher to her and took a sniff. "So, this caused all the sex last night?" she asked.

"Looks like it." I said. "Do you want a glass this morning?"

She shook her head. "I don't need it. I realized that we did what I've wanted to do all summer long. But I don't remember most of it. I want to do it again, but this time I want to remember all of it." She said with a sly smile.

"Then," I said, "Let's go back upstairs. We'll drop this stuff off in the bathroom on the way."

We linked arms and walked back upstairs, with me carrying the pitcher. When we got to the bathroom, I poured the punch down the toilet and flushed. As I turned around, Julie was stripping of her clothes.

"We need a shower," she said, "Don't just stand there. Get undressed and get the water ready."

I stripped off my shirt and shorts and turned the shower on. Once I had the water adjusted, Julie stepped into the shower and pulled me in with her. She slid the door closed and turned, pushing me back against the wall. She pressed her body tight against me, her firm breasts jammed into my chest. As she kissed me, her thighs parted and wrapped around my rising cock. She started to rub her clit up and down the thickening shaft.

"I've wanted this for so long," she whimpered into my ear.

I had both hands on her ass cheeks and lifted her so the head of my cock was at the entrance to her pussy. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I let her drop down over my cock. As I buried myself, to the hilt, in her, she kept thrusting against me. I got my arms locked under her ass and started lifting her and letting her drop. Each drop was getting a new squeal or moan from her.

Then, her hips started to randomly jerk and I knew she was starting to peak. It was all I could do to hang on. I was starting to get close and my legs were beginning to weaken under the load.

"Oh, Danny," she cried, "So gooood, oh-my-god, ohmygod, OMIGOD, DANNY!". She thrust hard against me, her legs wrapping tight around me, as her climax took her over the edge. She went limp in my arms. My legs were locked against the base of the opposite wall, to keep us both upright.

Her legs went limp and she was literally hung up on my still hard cock as I was trying to hold us both up. She leaned back and look at how were situated in the shower and started to giggle.

"O, Danny," she said. "Oh, my darling, I'm sorry. Umm, can you lift me up a little?"

I lifted her off my cock and she slid down until her feet were on the floor. She got her arms around me and helped me back to a standing position. She was pressing herself against me, and her hard nipples were poking me in the chest.

She reached over and turned the water off. As she kissed me hard, again, she said, "We need to get you on your back, so I can take care of you right."

She opened the door of the shower, stepped out, and grabbed a towel. She tossed one to me and reached in to pull me out of the shower. My legs were still a little wobbly, so she was pretty much in charge. She started to rub her towel against my chest and then turned and said, "Do my back."

I rubbed her back with the towel and then her ass, and was working my way down her legs, when she turned and said, "Hun-Uh, I have to take care of you now."

She dried me off, from head to toe, being careful around my cock and balls. Once I was dry, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom into my room. She guided me over to my bed and pushed me back so I fell back on the bed. She then crawled over me, rubbing her whole body over mine, again, pushing those hard nipples into my chest as she kissed me all over my face.

"Now, you just lay there and relax" she said, "Momma's going to take care of you."

She kissed her way down my neck to my chest, stopping there to lick around my nipples and giving them little nips with her teeth. My God, I didn't realize that was a turn on for men, but it definitely started getting me warmed up again. My cock had started to shrink while we were drying off, but it was getting that tingly feeling again.

She then kissed her way down until her chin bumped into the head of my hardening cock.

"My, my," she said, "Look what I found. It looks like a juicy lollipop."

She licked around the head a little then down the sides and back up, slurping like she was licking a popsicle. Then she hardened her lips and pushed down over the head continuing down the shaft until I felt the resistance at the back of her mouth. She swallowed around it and then drew back, keeping her lips tight and applying a lot of suction. She pulled her mouth off with a popping sound and looked up at me with a grin.

"Does that feel better?" she asked, as she climbed up my body again. She brought her knees up along the side my stomach and positioned her pussy over my cock. She reached down and held it upright as she slid her pussy over the head and down, impaling herself on me.

"Uuuummmmm, I hope that feels as good to you as it does to me." She said. She started twerking her ass up and down; lifting herself and driving herself back down on my cock. She leaned forward, dropping her nipples to my lips. I, eagerly, did a lock on one, which seemed to drive her to a new passion. I, also, started thrusting up, driving my cock deeper into her -- feeling the back of her pussy smash the head. I could feel the juices building in my groin.

"Julie," I said, "You're going to make me cum!"

"Yes, Oh God, Yes!" she cried, "Please come for me Danny. I want you to flood me with it!"

She was gasping through her own orgasms and driving herself down on my cock. I was meeting her thrust for thrust until the dam broke, my back arched and I lifted us both off the bed by at least a foot while I pumped her full of my semen. She was still twitching and jerking as I slowly fell back on the bed, making her mewling noises in my ear as she came down from her high.

I don't know if it was the incest aspect of the sex or she was just a great lay, but I had never come so hard in my life. I, also, never ever expected to come inside my own little sister, and I never thought she could be such a hot sex partner.

Julie straightened her legs, but remained on top of me. My cock was still trapped inside her and she was flexing her pussy around it. Consequently, it remained semi-hard and stayed inside her. I started to thrust up gently, but she stopped me.

"Don't," she said, "I can't take any more right now. I just want to feel you in me. You just feel so wonderful."

"We probably shouldn't be caught like this." I said.

"I don't care," she said, "I just want to feel like this for a while."

"Ok," I said, rolling us both over on our sides, but holding her tight to me. "I just wanted to get off the puddle under us, and get my breath." We lay there quietly holding one another, with me buried deep in her, and fell asleep again.

We awoke to the knocking on my door. "Danny," my Dad called, "Are you in there?"

The door opened and he looked at us wrapped up in each other. "Oh. Lord," he said, "Don't tell me you kids drank some of that punch this morning."

Julie rolled away from me, wrapping herself in the blanket.

"God, well, OK," said Dad, "Get dressed and come down stairs. We have a talk going on and we have to get ready for the rest of the family to arrive." He closed the door and we heard him walking down the stairs.

Julie and I looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Maybe we should just let him think the punch did it." Julie giggled.

"Yep," I said, "Probably safest that way. I think I'm going to jump in the shower before going back downstairs." I got out of bed and went across the hall to the bathroom. As I started to push the door closed, Julie pushed it back.

"Me too." She said, as she went passed me and started the water running. Again, she grabbed my hand, pulling me into the shower with her.

"Uumm, maybe we shouldn't. . ." I started to say, but she cut me off.

"Behave," she said," We have to get downstairs." We quickly cleaned up, with a lot of touchy feely and kissing, but we jumped out & dried off. "Get dressed and wait for me." She said.

I went to my room and pulled on a t-shirt and my speedo swim trunks, but pulled a pair of gym shorts over the speedo. I went to Julie's room and pushed the door open. She was just pulling up her bikini panties.

She looked up at me and said, "So this means we don't have to knock anymore?"

"Sorry," I said, "Just not thinking."

She pulled the bikini bra over her head and turned away. "Well, make yourself useful and tie me up." I tied her strings and she picked up a tank top, pulled it over head and grabbed a pair of gym shorts off the bed. She stepped into those and slid her feet into some sandals.

"OK," she said, "Ready."

We left her room and went down to the dining room. We could already hear the folks laughing and talking. As we walked into the room, Uncle Larry was talking.

"So, we're in agreement," he said, "Emily brings the wine for the punch for next year's Saturday night party." Everyone in the room said "Yeah", or "Yes", except Grandpa, who said "Aye!"

"So settled, then. Emily, it's up to you to use the same recipe for next year's party. And you might want to bring a few extra bottles."

After that, the meeting was assigning the days duties for the rest of the day. Julie got assigned to help her cousins supervising the young kids at the swimming hole. I got tasked to help Uncle Joe with the horse and pony rides.

The meeting broke up and Julie and I went into the kitchen to see if we could get a snack or something as we didn't eat any breakfast. Julie went to the fridge and I went into the pantry where I caught Mom putting three full wine bottles into the wine cooler.

"Is that Aunt Emily's mix?" I asked.

"Yes," said Mom with a giggle. "I thought we could find a use for it at some of our own get-togethers." As she started to walk out of the pantry, she stopped beside me and rubbed her hand over my crotch.

"There's still one dick in this house I haven't had a chance to try yet." She kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the pantry.

And that's another story. . .

12