Reunion

Story Info
Reconnecting with their first Play Friends.
4k words
4.27
11.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karyn rang the doorbell as she and Joe arrived at Walt and Jean's house. It had actually been a year since the couples had been together. From inside, a muffled "Come on in!" So the couple opened the door and walked in. Jean and Walt were waiting, naked.

"It's so good to see you guys!" Jean said excitedly. "I've been horny all week, just waiting for you to get here!" She greeted Joe with a passionate kiss, and started unbuttoning his shirt with one hand before he had even closed the door. With the other, she groped his cock, which was rapidly growing inside his pants, while Joe returned her greeting by bending down to suckle her breasts. Walt was doing likewise with Karyn, already running his hands up under her shirt and unclasping her bra.

In short order, Karyn and Joe were as naked as their hosts, clothes strewn in random piles by the front door, the four paired off with the opposite spouses, jumping right into the weekend's activities.

Jean and Joe were on the floor. Walt had Karyn sit on the couch, while he knelt between her legs. Jean and Joe were eagerly exploring each other's bodies, their hands rushing all over each other, getting reacquainted with the joys of their long term sex partners, who had been their first swap couple .

Jean happily groped Joe's cock, while he sucked her breasts, rolling her nipples with his tongue. Their legs were intertwined, bodies pressed together, rolling happily on the floor.

"I've missed your thick cock so much!" Jean breathed huskily.

"He's missed you, too!" Joe replied, his cock was rock-hard and throbbing as it probed between Jean's thighs. She felt it, and hungrily grabbed hold and started stroking. Joe reached down between Jean's legs, and ran his fingers through her beautiful auburn pubic hair. Finding her puffy cunt-lips, he probed inside her with a finger, finding her wet and slick.

On the couch, Walt was bent over, probing with his tongue between Karyn's legs, which were spread wide in welcome. Jean and Joe looked over just as Walt nibbled and nuzzled at Karyn's labia, eliciting lusty aroused purrs. He covered her pussy with his mouth, licking and sucking her clit, while she groaned with pleasure. She started to grind her hips against Walt's face, and then she clasped her hands behind his head, pulling him into herself. She raised her legs onto his shoulders, and pulled him firmly against herself. Soon, she rolled her head onto the back of the couch, and bucked her pussy hard against Walt's face, squeezing his head between her powerful thighs.

"Oh Yes, Walt," she cried. "I'm coming! Don't stop!"

Walt kept lapping Karyn's clit until she was twisting and shuddering through her first orgasm of the weekend. When Karyn started to come down, Walt just kept right at it, drawing another climax out, and then a third, until finally, she sat up, and nudged Walt's face away from her pussy.

"Walt that was fantastic!" she panted. "Now it's your turn." She stood up and the two of them traded places. Walt's long cock was pointing straight toward the ceiling, quivering with anticipation. Karyn leaned forward and lightly kissed and sucked his cock head, stroking his shaft with one hand, while her other caressed his balls. She made happy humming noises in her throat, and Walt simply put his head back and soaked in the sensations of Karyn's mouth on his cock.

Meanwhile, Jean and Joe had settled into a very nice, relaxed 69 position. Joe laid on the floor, with Jean's pussy grinding on his face. She was on top, sucking Joe's throbbing cock. Joe savored the rich aroma of her vagina as she spread the thick juice of her arousal all over his face. Joe found it very sensuous, and arousing. The pair set a leisurely, unhurried pace, for their intense oral explorations.

After a while, Joe and Jean noticed that things on the couch were picking up. As they paused to watch, Walt bucked his hips up off the couch, thrusting his erection into Karyn's mouth, grunting and gasping as she continued to suck on it.

"I'm gonna come," he told her, and she just nodded and hummed affirmatively. "Oh, yeah," groaned Walt, and then, with a growl, he emptied his balls onto Karyn's face. Karyn eagerly jerked out all of Walt's thick, milky-white cum, wearing every drop, and then going back to collect the few drops that had escaped.

Jean and Joe enjoyed witnessing their spouses' mutual bliss. It was incredibly hot seeing Karyn wearing Walt's cum on her face and tits, dribbling down. While she'd sucked Joe off many times, seeing her do it to Walt was somehow hotter.

Jean got up and moved to the other end of the couch, bending herself over the arm. "Come on, Joe," she urged, "Take me from behind." Joe stood, moved behind her, and rubbed his cock up any down her wet pussy, teasingly delaying entry.

"COME ON, JOE!" she cried. "Fuck me! Put your big, thick cock inside me, and fuck me!"

Not wanting to disappoint his friend, Joe thrust forward with his hips, ramming the pulsating rod into her depths. Jean made a little gurgling sound in her throat as he pulled almost completely out of her, and rammed into her again.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!"

The pair settled into a steady rhythm. Joe bent over to fondle Jean's beautiful tits while they fucked. Joe enjoyed feeling the smooth skin of Jean's back, wet with sweat, against his chest. He loved feeling the slap of his balls against her clit at the end of each stroke. Soon, Jean was gasping with the beginnings of her orgasm. As she climaxed, she let out a wavering moan, her cunt squeezing Joe's rod as he continued to slide in and out of her. At last, she quivered and trembled to completion. Once he was certain that she'd finished, Joe gave one last forward thrust, probing to her very core, then holding himself there, his balls burst, sending a river of hot cum rushing into her before collapsing onto the couch, next to where Karyn and Walt were watching.

Walt grinned as he listened to his wife struggle to catch her breath. "Now THAT'S the way to start the weekend," he chuckled.

Everyone got dressed. Karyn and Joe took their bags to the guest room while Jean prepared a quick dinner. Afterwards, the friends went upstairs and piled into Walt and Jean's king-size bed.

Having begun the weekend by pairing off across marital lines, this time, they coupled with their own spouses. It was incredibly hot for Karyn and Joe to watch Walt and Jean making love, demonstrating their intimate knowledge of each other's body. As they mated, Karyn and Joe were taking mental notes, and even pointing out to each other things that Walt and Jean did, that they would try in the future.

Slowly, deliberately, Walt stroked his long cock into Jean, while she purred and cooed with extreme pleasure at her husband's penis probing to her depths. She wrapped her legs around his waist, then slid them down his back, over his ass, and finally, intertwined her legs with his, melding their bodies together as they continued the undulations of their horizontal mating dance.

Jean began to raise her hips off the bed, pressing herself up against Walt's thrusts. just as she'd done earlier with Joe. He could tell that she'd be climaxing soon. Her breathing became ragged, and her hips ground into her husband with increasing urgency. She began groaning in rhythm with his thrusts, and soon she was urging Walt, "Come with me; I want us to come together."

Walt began to roll his hips, aiming his spear at her core, grunting with every thrust, while Jean reached higher and higher plateaus of erotic joy. Finally, Walt growled, "Here it comes, Babe!" and the two of them were lost in ecstasy while he sent his seed into his wife to mingle with Joe's earlier deposit.

Karyn and Joe watched the mixture of Walt's and Joe's cum oozing out of her, around the shaft of Walt's cock, and trickling slowly down her ass. As they rolled over into position to watch, Karyn and Joe felt inspired by their example.

Karyn rolled Joe onto his back, and began to slowly suck his cock, which was pulsating with anticipation. Starting with the balls, she sensuously, deliberately wet every inch of his manhood with her tongue, pausing at the tip to swirl her tongue around it a few times. It was all he could do to keep from coming right then and there.

With silky-smooth movements, Karyn slid herself along Joe's body, pausing to wrap her tits around his cock, giving him a sultry tit-fuck before continuing to slide herself seductively upwards until her breasts hung above Joe's mouth. Karyn moved from side to side, offering first one breast, and then the other, to suckle, while she slid her pussy back and forth along his torso. Once her tits had been satisfied, she slid back downward and kissed Joe deeply. She slid further down until he could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her freshly shaved opening.

Karyn continued to press downward until Joe's cock parted her cunt-lips, he could feel her heat, burning within her. Slowly, Karyn continued, until every inch of her favorite shaft was enveloped in the moist, sultry grip of her vagina, until the base pressed her pubic mound. Joe grabbed her ass-cheeks and pulled her down, pressing the throbbing erection into her core.

As they had watched Walt and Jean do, Karyn and Joe slowly merged their bodies until it seemed they were no longer two people, but one. Joe's cock seemed to dissolve into the walls of his wife's pussy, and every movement made every cell in their bodies tingle with erotic pleasure.

They mated slowly and sensuously, for a long time, before the appreciative gaze of their friends. Karyn and Joe were putting themselves on display, for their friends, returning the earlier gift.

Joe held Karyn's body tightly, enjoying the sensation of her naked skin against his own. Her breasts sensuously slid against Joe's chest, her nipples like little points of erotic electricity sending jolts through him. His hands stroked her thighs and ass-cheeks, feeling her muscles tense and relax with each thrust of her body. Finally, Karyn sat up, steadying herself with her hands against Joe's chest. Her breathing became ragged, and each thrust of her hips became more purposeful and determined. She squeezed his cock with her cunt-muscles, in time with her thrusts. In response, Joe began lifting his hips up off the bed, driving urgently into her depths. Her fingers dug into his chest and he gasped at the small stab of pain.

Then, with a low wail, the dam of Karyn's climax broke. She was twisting and writhing, quivering with the waves of orgasmic bliss that were crashing over her. Her legs squeezed tightly around Joe's hips, and sobs of pleasure came from deep within her. The sensations of Karyn's orgasm were as intense as anything Joe had ever experienced, causing him release into his own orgasm, joining her on a cosmic plane of erotic bliss. Joe's body was wracked with orgasmic spasms, and he felt as if he was shooting the biggest load of his life from out of his cock into her. He virtually had no control of his body. He could only let the orgasm have its way, until it was finished.

When Karyn finally collapsed struggling to catch her breath, Jean spoke. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," she said.

"That's because you couldn't watch yourselves," Joe responded.

At that, the four fell blissfully, contentedly asleep.

In the morning, with the early rays of sunlight filtering through the blinds, Joe awoke groggily looking around. He and Jean were in the 'middle' spots on the bed. Karyn was on the edge next to Joe while Walt was on the other side of Jean. During the night, Joe ended up spooned with Jean, a hand cupping her breast. Joe thought it was a very pleasant way to awake. He began lazily fondling Jean's breast, squeezing it gently, stroking it, feeling its fullness and heft. Joe's 'morning wood' became even more evident and began to press into the cleft of her ass.

Feeling Joe's cock pressing against her ass, Jean soon joined Joe in consciousness. She turned her head to look over her shoulder. "Good morning, lover," she drawled groggily.

"Mmmmm. Good morning. You fancy a bit of morning fucking?" Joe said while he ground his hips against her ass, probing for a warm place to put his cock.

"Mmmmm. I'm always up for a bit of morning fucking." She rolled her hips back to provide better access to her pussy for the eager dick behind her. She raised her top leg for a second, then reached down between her legs to find the throbbing erection.

"Nice," she said, to no-one in particular. She guided her friend's cock to her opening, and pressed it into herself. Then with her other hand, she pressed Joe's hand firmly against her breast, while they slowly spoon fucked. It was very relaxed, very mellow and low-key.

After Jean and Joe had been fucking for a while, Karyn rolled over and got out of bed. She padded off down the hall to the bathroom. When she returned, she got back into bed on Walt's side, and began stroking his cock while she watched Jean and her husband fucking. When Walt awoke, Karyn rolled him onto his back and began sucking his cock. She climbed on top of him, in the 69 position, Walt licked and played with her pussy while she sucked his cock.

Jean pushed Joe away briefly, so she could roll onto her back. She pulled him on top of her, into a missionary position, to resume the slow fuck. Slowly, Joe pushed into her tight pussy, then withdrew until it had almost pulled out of her completely, then pressed back into her. She groaned as the thick cock spread her open and plunged in and out of her. When she began bucking her hips, Joe responded by pounding even more vigorously, until she was wailing with the pleasure of her emerging orgasm. A few more thrusts, and Joe began pumping cum into her again as she squirmed through another orgasm.

Jean and Joe rolled over to watch Karyn and Walt finish. She was sucking his cock in earnest now, stroking it with her hand, and bobbing her head up and down on his length. She was swirling her tongue furiously around the tip of Walt's cock, the pleasure clearly written on Walt's face. He made a little gurgling noise in his throat and laid his hand on Karyn's back, trying to speak.

"Kar-," Was all he could manage before a sound somewhere between a grunt and a groan escaped his throat, and he sent his semen shooting onto Karyn's face and tits again. Karyn made a happy purring sound as Walt came, and continued to suck on his cock until she'd cleaned him off thoroughly, and his now-soft cock slipped from between her lips.

Then she slid herself backward, presenting her pussy in front of Walt's face. Walt was gasping for breath for a few minutes, but that only had the effect of letting him drink more deeply of the rich, musky aroma of Karyn's cunt. When Walt had caught his breath sufficiently, he pulled back on Karyn's hips, and sat her on his face.

Karyn was happy to grind her pussy on Walt's face, and Walt, for his part, was diving into her with relish, making great slurping sounds as he licked and sucked his friend's wife. She moaned and groaned with pleasure as she rode Walt's tongue, feeling it probe into her channel before finally settling onto her clit. That caused Karyn to roll her hips at a furious pace until, with a quivering moan, she came.

Walt might have thought that his morning duties had been fulfilled, but Karyn wasn't finished with him yet. Lifting herself off his face, she spun around and positioned herself on his cock. At first, she just straddled him, rubbing the cleft of her slit along the length of Walt's shaft, aiming to get him hard again. Jean and Joe smiled as they saw his cock expand. When she sensed his hardness, Karyn lifted herself for a moment, and Walt's cock sprung up in readiness.

"I think he's ready," Karyn said, sending a wink and a smirk at her audience. "I can't believe it's Saturday morning and I haven't had that magnificent, long cock inside of me yet." And with that, she sat herself back down, slowly and deliberately impaling herself on Walt's pole.

Inch by inch, Walt's cock disappeared, until she had engulfed him completely. She twisted herself sensually on his shaft and purred with erotic pleasure to feel him penetrating her deeply, as only he could do. For several minutes, she simply sat still, squeezing his shaft with her cunt-muscles, savoring the sensations of being penetrated to the absolute far corners of her vagina.

Slowly, she began rocking back and forth, grinding herself sensually on Walt's long rod, stirring it around from one corner of her pussy to another, groaning with erotic joy as she did so. Walt matched her slow rhythm, pressing his cock into her depths, and then relaxing. Their spouses looked on in fascination at the pleasure of their erotic dance.

Karyn was groaning completely without abandon at the sensations that Walt's cock was producing inside her. Steadily, she increased her tempo, until her ass was practically a blur as she pumped herself against his cock. At last, with a trembling groan, she came, which elicited another groan from Walt as he sent his second load of the morning shooting into her.

That evening, someone had the idea to put some music on and dance. Jean found a CD of dance music, and we paired off - Karyn danced with Walt, and Jean danced with Joe. Of course, all four were naked, it didn't take long for things to move in an erotic direction.

As Joe danced with Jean, he felt increasingly aroused by the sensation of her naked body against his. He slid a hand down from her waist to feel her ass, stroking her cheeks, feeling her firm muscles as she moved and danced around the room. Jean snuggled herself close, her left breast mashing against Joe's chest. He bent down and took her nipple into his mouth, rolling it on his tongue, savoring its taste and texture.

As Joe's cock hardened, Jean had a mischievous look on her face. She was trying to subtly turn to rub up against Joe's pounding erection. They stood face-to-face, bodies pressed tightly together, her breasts mashing Joe's chest, her hard nipples virtually boring inside. Joe grabbed her ass, one cheek in each hand, and she did likewise. They kissed passionately, tongues intertwining and probing the corners of each other's mouth. Jean spread her legs slightly, so Joe's throbbing cock could rub against her pussy-lips. Then looking into each other's eyes, they pulled each other tight, and Joe's cock slid into her.

Once inside her, she put her legs back together, which made her pussy feel even tighter. Of course, we really weren't dancing any more. But the standing fuck was even better. Her pussy was plenty tight normally, but by pressing her legs together, she made it feel amazingly tight. Joe pumped in and out of her, She was quite wet, but the friction just from the increased tightness raised the sensations to an even higher level. Joe knew he wouldn't hold out very long, so as his climax approached, Joe sat on the couch, Jean riding him. Soon, she was grinding her way to her own climax. When Joe knew she was coming, he raised his hips and sent another load of white hot sperm pulsing into her.

While Jean and Joe recovered, he bent down to suckle her marvelous tits some more, while they watched their spouses. Walt had Karyn stand on a chair. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he hooked his elbows behind her knees to hold her up off the ground. He slowly lowered her until her opening met his cock. Then he slowly dropped her onto his cock, her whole weight pressing her onto him. Between Karyn's hands around Walt's neck, and his arms supporting her knees, they could control their movements quite well. Joe watched in awe as the two of them humped together vertically. It was obviously a pretty athletic move - Walt had to be strong enough to support both their weight, and still help Karyn manage the pressure of her own weight pressing her down onto Walt's cock. And Karyn had to be strong enough to hold herself up with her arms.

12