Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked like that for several minutes. When they got tired, Walt laid Karyn on the couch and crawled between her legs to finish missionary-style. Walt's long cock pumped in and out of Karyn's sweet pussy, until she breathed, "Come with me!" and he sent his thick white cum spewing into her again.

Sunday was their last day together. They had formed a loose tradition that the last day together was 'Threesome Day'. They started with the men taking turns with both women. Walt laid on his back, while one of the women rode his cock, and the other rode his face. After each of the women had an orgasm in that position, they switched places until they each came again. This time, Walt pumped Jean's pussy full of cum as they finished.

For Joe, both women sat on the couch, side by side, while Joe ate their pussies. He loved being able to lean in close, to savor the smells and flavors of his two favorite vaginas. Jean was freshly filled with her husband's cum, adding to the experience. When Karyn trembled through her second oral orgasm, Joe moved up and slid his cock into her again, pounding into her furiously, until she received another deposit of his hot cum in her box.

Next, it was Jean's turn to take on both men, she was giddy with anticipation. Jean just loves having two men simultaneously tending to her pleasure. This time, the guys 'spit-roasted' her. Jean got on her hands and knees, in the 'doggy-style' position, while Walt got on his knees in front of her and Joe got on his knees behind her. Jean sucked Walt's cock while Joe fucked her from behind. At one point, she was virtually deep throating Walt, the thrusts from behind pushing her onto Walt's cock. The men managed to time it so that they released nearly simultaneously, with Joe's cum spurting into her pussy, and Walt's into her mouth.

When Walt and Joe had recovered enough from Jean to get hard again, Walt sat on the couch. Karyn grabbed the lube bottle and coated Walt's cock with copious quantities of lube. Then she tentatively sat down, pressing her pussy against the tip of his cock. Slowly, gingerly, she squirmed onto Walt's erection, pausing several times to readjust to accommodate Walt's length. When he was well and securely situated with his cock in her cunt, she leaned back and invited Joe to lick her clit. Karyn groaned at the sensation of the two types of stimulation. Walt started to slide in and out a bit faster while Joe tried to match Walt's movements with his tongue. Karyn squirmed and writhed at the dual sensations. Quickly, she was at the point of climax, and she began to twitch and writhe and moan uncontrollably as the waves of pleasure rolled over her.

Walt and Joe just kept going, drawing out of her one orgasm after another, until she squirted on Walt's cock, Joe desperately trying to lick it all up until Karyn waved them off, spent. The guys stood over her, jerking off until they let their last load of this visit fly across Karyn's tits.

12