Reunion

Story Info
Fantasizing a reunion weekend full of rope and submission.
2.2k words
4.56
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last few years, Andy and PJ had been keeping in touch, though only figuratively. They were both looking forward to the weekend they had planned to reunite and reconnect, literally.

PJ had prepared several outfits to entice Andy's more deviant side. She was happy to have someone to dress for who appreciated her taste in fetish wear. She wanted to present herself as a gift for him to open and appreciate.

Andy had been visualizing how he would set the tone for their reunion at his place in Maryland. He knew that rope was a sure way to make her drip, so he'd been drilling different ties on his office chair in preparation.

They decided to start their weekend with a brisk hike so as to appreciate the beauty around them and to relax into each other's company. They spoke of recent changes and general life updates as they walked, finding themselves in an easy and comfortable rhythm. After working up a sweat and an appetite, they decided to head back to Andy's place to wash up and get ready for dinner.

He had made a reservation at a fancy Italian place downtown with outdoor seating. He instructed PJ to dress for a nice dinner and suggested that she wear the special panties that he provided for her.

After a quick rinse, PJ investigated the panties further and found them to be a smooth black satin. She enjoyed the thought behind the sexy gift and excitedly slipped them on under her flowy long sleeved red dress. To complete the outfit, she pulled on some dark sheer thigh high stockings with red pumps and left her curls down and flowing.

Being familiar with the menu, Andy ordered a few dishes and a bottle of wine for them to share. Everything was delicious. PJ was feeling warm and sated. She was happy to be feeling so at ease with Andy after all this time. She caught herself smiling off in a daze when she realized Andy was staring at her across the table. Feeling embarrassed, she quickly diverted her eyes downwards and felt him gently embrace her hand with his own. This further startled PJ. But when she looked up, his warm gaze and devilish grin encouraged her to place her other hand atop his and they locked eyes with one another. After a brief moment, PJ looked away, unable to hold the intensity of his gaze any longer. Had he sensed a blush in her cheeks?.

After paying the bill, Andy offered an arm to PJ and the two were off to enjoy their first night together. While walking to the car, PJ started to feel a soft buzzing in her loins. Enjoying his embrace mixed with the wine and easy flowing conversation, she didn't think much more of it.

Little did PJ know, Andy had the wireless control to her vibrating panties in his pocket. And he was just getting started. Once in the car and all buckled up, Andy bumped the control up a notch and PJ gasped, realizing that the buzzing was beyond her control. When she looked over at Andy, he flashed the remote in her view. He turned it up another notch as he started the car and began driving home. PJ considered Andy, realizing now how he'd planned this all along.

Andy peaked over and noticed the relaxed expression on PJs face as he continued to guide them back to his place. He had lots of ideas brewing in his mind since they started planning this time together.

As they neared his house, Andy placed a blindfold in PJs lap and turned down the vibration to get her attention. In a clear but serious tone, Andy stated, "I'd like to have some fun with you tonight. If you agree to follow my every command, tie this on." With a grin she decided to enjoy whatever Andy had in mind and quickly fastened the soft fabric over her eyes, making sure she couldn't sneak a peek. She trusted him to respect her boundaries and to care for her on the other side of this unfolding evening. They had never really done an intense scene together, but she was curious to know what was going on in that mind of his. Especially after his little stunt with the panties. PJ was feeling giddy with excitement. She inhaled deeply trying to calm herself, only to shiver in anticipation as the scent of her wet pussy swirled in her flaring nostrils.

Pleased with her decision, Andy placed his hand on her knee as she felt the comforting buzz return to her loins. She was glad Andy's car had a leather-like interior, as she could feel a puddle starting to form between her thighs.

PJ felt the car slow as they pulled into the driveway. Nervous excited flutters filled her stomach. Andy parked the car, unbuckled PJ and himself, and then made his way around to the passenger side. When she heard the soft click of the door opening beside her, she clenched. PJ felt his strong hand caress the nape of her neck as he guided her out of the car and into their evening together.

Upon entering the house, Andy maneuvered PJs arms behind her back, holding her wrists tightly at the small of her back. From this position he led PJ down the stairs to his personal dungeon. Andy could smell the sweetness forming between PJs legs which encouraged him to continue. Once in his playroom, Andy released PJs wrists, spun her around to face him, and swiftly guided her sexy form up against the wall with one hand about her neck. PJ happily followed his lead as his tantalizing touches overwhelmed her remaining senses. He slowly trailed his free hand up from her loins, over her tits, giving each nipple a pinch. Keeping her pinned to the wall with one hand over her throat, he kissed her jaw and pressed his groin into hers.

Andy grinned as he took in the situation he had created. He pinched her nose and swallowed her surprised gasp with his hungry mouth. PJ could feel herself melting into Andy, grateful he was helping to support her as her legs started to feel like jelly. She felt completely taken by this man.

Continuing to pin PJ against the wall with his hips, Andy reached for a hank of jute, tossing its length out on the floor. PJ shivered in anticipation as she heard the familiar thwack of twine on cement.

Andy gathered PJs wrists and tied them together in a single column. With the slack he pulled her away from the wall and towards the center of the room. She stumbled forward in her pumps feeling some stability as Andy secured the line to his suspension ring, raising PJs arms above her head, her toes barely connecting with the floor. He took a step back to appreciate his handy work.

Flushed cheeks confirmed that PJ was happy to have been captured this evening. Andy was enjoying listening to the deep breathing of his captive. He would particularly enjoy withholding air from her later, but for now he merely watched, letting his appetite for her grow.

Reaching a hand into his pocket, Andy found the remote control and turned it up a few more notches. A soft mewling sound emanated from his toy, encouraging him to proceed. He grabbed another hank, tossed the bundle out and saw the startled creature start to writhe in need.

Reaching under the red dress, Andy tied a single column around PJs waist, then ran the rope between PJs legs, securing the vibrating panties into his favored "crotch rope."

PJ emitted a whine as the vibrations spread through her whole pelvis thanks to the newly applied harness. Combined with the darkness of the blindfold, PJ felt like she was starting to float, though her toes still touched the ground.

Andy clapsed one hand over her sex, feeling the puddle that had been forming since dinner. With the other hand he ran the end of the crotch rope up to this suspension ring causing PJ to lean forward and grind her pussy into his hand as he tensioned the rope. She was now in a favored predicament of his, with her arms secured above her head and her waist being pulled backwards from her pussy. Tying the crotch rope off, Andy again stepped back to feast on this moment. He noticed a sheen had started to form over her skin as she teetered on her toes.

He felt his own pants start to tighten in appreciation of his willing subject.

Andy stepped closer to PJ, grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled downwards, directing her lips up to meet his. Her gentle moans fueled his exploration of her body. He kissed her deeply. Working his hands up her arms to check her wrists. She gave him a reassuring squeeze.

He licked his lips before continuing on to kiss her jawline. He worked his way toward her earlobe and heard her mewl as he happily nibbled away. Releasing her hair he moved his hand to the small of her back for support, and brought the other one over her right breast, giving her nipple a rough twist. He felt increasing discomfort in his own pants as her ecstasy fueled his arousal.

First he licked, then sucked on her neck. He felt her searching with her mouth for something to suckle. She started gently licking and nibbling his earlobe. With each twist of her nipple, he was rewarded with soft private moans.

He felt like he could play with her forever.

Andy decided it was time to restrain PJ further, so he used a new hank to tie her left leg into a futo momo. Adding an upline, he fastened the leg binder to the suspension point, taking some pressure off her wrists. His attention then went to the upline to the crotch rope, which he decided to tension a bit more.

In this adjusted position, PJ was finding it difficult to balance on her right toe. However, she wasn't quite ready to lift off into a full suspension.

Again, Andy took a step back to admire his handiwork. He could tell she was considering her options as he watched her facial expressions fluctate. Given enough time, he was confident that she would give into his tie.

After another moment, he noticed her right leg starting to shake and spasm. He doubted she'd be able to hold this position much longer. So he readied a new hank, which he fashioned into a single column around her exhausted ankle. Using the running end as an upline, PJ was now lifted into a full suspension.

Andy whispered into PJ's ear, asking how she was doing. To which she replied, "Unghhh." Andy laughed as his devilish smile peaked through.

Laying down below PJ, Andy started to say, "Oh PJ, I'm so glad that you came all this way to visit me. Is this what you had in mind when we made these plans?"

"Unghhhh," PJ replied.

"What was that?" Andy teased as he pressed his booted foot into PJs groin, focusing the pressure in her groin, with increased tension on her legs and wrists.

"Ahhhh," PJ responded.

"More? Did you say more?" Andy cajoled further, pressing his other booted foot into her belly.

"Fuuuuuck," PJ blurted as the air was pushed out of her.

"Now that's no way for a lady to talk," Andy teased.

Feeling truly helpless, PJ let out a whimper.

"That's better," Andy said soothingly, feeling that PJ had fully surrendered to his whim. He started to lessen the support of his legs into her body, letting the ropes take over.

"Aghh," she screamed as the searing burn of the crotch rope returned. She felt as if she may faint.

Andy stood up and pulled the upline to the single column ankle higher, starting to transition PJ into an inversion. He released the upline to her wrists next, leaving her hanging down with a bend at the waist. Next he loosened the upline to his beloved crotch rope, and slowly shifted her weight to both leg ties.

PJ was floating from all the endorphins released during this tie. She was no longer paying attention to her position, but rather just existing in space.

With the running end from the single column binding her wrists, Andy positioned PJ's arms into "bunny ears," tying the rope snugly below her diaphragm.

After loosening the upline to the futo, Andy slowly lowered PJ down, using his boot behind her neck to tuck her chin down as her head reached the ground. PJ was now partially suspended from the remaining single column around her ankle.

Andy gazed upon PJ in awe as he appreciated her strength and trust in him. The last upline was untied, and PJ was fully lowered to the ground.

With her arms and left leg still bound, PJ was in no hurry to move. She smiled as she felt Andy lay down beside her. As he caressed her glistening skin, she nuzzled into his chest.

Coming down from this bodily high, she began to sense the vibrations emanating from her sex. She smiled realizing this vibrator had been heightening her experience the whole time.

"Fuck me," PJ whispered.

"Happily," Andy replied.