Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care about the chlorine. I've wanted this for a long time, and now you're mine."

I know Stefan and Katya stared as I kissed his thickening dick.

Then Katya laughed. "He's got a good one, don't he? Better than Chad. Can you take him all the way down? Want some assistance there? I can help with his balls."

"No, I've got him," I said, one hand holding his meaty cock, one holding his puffy scrotum.

I backed off, laughed, suppressed my gag reflex, and slid Stefan's stiff manhood down my throat till my nose was in his soft pubic hair. Yes, he was much better than Chad, who had been my dicey boyfriend, then Katya's, till we got tired of his crap. No, we did not share him. Not together. Not like now.

I had never sucked or fucked someone with her or anyone close and watching before. But this felt right — and even better when she paddled over to us, pulled herself from the water, knelt by Stefan, and stuck her mouth on his.

He groaned when I forced him to throat-fuck me before I slid him mostly out. He groaned more when I focused on tonguing under his shaft and sucking his dickhead. I pumped him with one hand and traced his scars with the other. Katya gave him a boob to suckle.

Soon, he groaned louder and freed his busy mouth. "Lin baby, I'm gonna cum..."

"Promises, promises," I said around his cock, and tortured him again, sucking more definitively and tenderly massaging his bloated balls. Katya's other boob found his face.

I have not observed stallions ejaculate but Stefan's orgasm sure fit the metaphor, his body tensed and shaking, with strong, thick shots of semen filling my cheeks and throat. I chugged it all and tongue-tickled him to tease-out the last happy drops.

Katya pushed him down on his back and curled-up beside him, holding his face to hers. I swallowed again, pulled myself to his other side, stole his head away, and kissed him, breathed with him, loved him.

Loved him? All those years gone. and only two days back, and I loved him? This was fucking crazy! But true, oh shit. I was so fucked... and we had not even really fucked yet, not ever.

I had read studies that the hypothalamus gland was "very important" for the four F's: feeding, fleeing, fighting, and fucking. I was not eating or running but I think my hypothalamus wiggled... and yes, I would fight to fuck this man. Oh shit.

Katya stole his mouth back, returned him to me, then patted our faces to get our attention.

"You guys are so beautiful! I want to watch you make love. In bed. Stef, we had last night, and I bet we'll have lots more nights, but Lin, you should feel him now. You know he loves you. How's this gonna work out? Stef, can you share us?"

She called him 'Stef', not 'slave'. She was serious.

"Um, I like the 'making love' part, but is this a make-or-break decision point? I love being with you, Kat." He kissed her.

"I love being with you, Lin." He kissed me hard.

"You both want me to be with you? Don't you each deserve a whole man?" He looked at his naked, scarred legs.

I slapped his cheek, not so gently. My blue eyes glared.

"Not this again! You're not broken! You're more than enough man for me! Yeah, let's go to bed and seal the deal! I wanted you years ago and I still want you now! Kat wants you too and I'm okay with that! We both want you with us!"

Yes, I was emphatic. Do you blame me?

I rolled myself up, put a bare leg over him to push Katya off, and knelt, straddling his body, my knees spread for him, my wet, open pussy floating over his taut belly. He braced himself up on his elbows to watch me. I kept ranting.

"Yes, we fucking want you, all of you, in our lives and in our bodies, in our hearts and minds, and don't you fucking doubt that! All of you, just as you fucking are, you're more man than any dozen robo-joggers out there! Don't make me beg! Damn!"

I rearranged myself with my wet, open pussy on his sturdy chest just in front of his bug-eyed face. He had to smell me. I blatantly fingered myself.

"I'm yours! This is yours! I want your cock in me, your tongue, your fingers, your heart! Well, one ventricle at a time, anyway."

I giggled, then tried to stoke-up the heat again.

"You're just so... oh fuck, I've just been so empty without you."

Waves of emotion zapped me, heat and shivers and lust. Damn Stefan! Oh fuck, I wanted him!

Katya's giggle broke me. She reached to rub my shoulder and said, "Don't worry, girl; he'll fill you up pretty damn good."

And soon, he did.

=====

Stefan's tongue traced his lips.

"You want me inside you and not just in your mouth? You want a hard fuck? I can handle that! But give me a few minutes to recharge, okay? Men can't cum again right away, not like women. How about we go inside and you get me stiff for you?"

Stefan's fingers touched mine at my pussy and I gasped. Then he pushed me off him, pulled his legs from the pool, and stretched between me and Katya. He pulled her close for a hard kiss, then rolled to me and wrapped me in his arms. Our lips mashed; our tongues duelled, our bodies molded together.

I felt Katya's hands rub our backs. I felt primeval, in an organic mating dance. I wanted him!

"Not out here," he said; "the tiles aren't comfortable."

He had to roll away from me and position for traction to stand. Katya and I rose and reached for his elbows but he waved us away and stood by himself. Once up, he held us both close, then pushed our butts to the shower.

We clenched together under the spray. I reached to the towel shelves; we dried each other, missing no square centimeter. I took their hands and led them inside to my bedroom, to my king bed that was lonely too long. Stefan did not stumble much.

"Maybe this will inspire you, Stef," I said, and pushed him on his back in the bed. "I gave you a pretty close look a few minutes ago. You'd better taste me now."

I straddled his head and laid my pussy on his mouth. His eyes locked on mine, ahhh! His hands reached up and took my boobs, ohhh! His tongue probed into me, uhhh!

I felt the bed wobble. I freed my gaze from Stefan's and looked over my shoulder. Katya knelt between his thighs, his cock in her mouth.

"Just lubing him for you," she said, and slid off to my bedroom easy chair to watch us, fingers buried in her snatch.

I returned my attention to Stefan's magic tongue and fingers. Fuck, he was great! Bolts of pleasure electrified me! Any ladies who trained him deserved awards!

I do not scream when I cum but I can moan rather loud. I am sure my muted ululations provoked Katya's frigging herself.

I did not let myself go limp. I still had to fuck Stefan's brains out.

"Stay there, Stef. I'm gonna fuck your brains out now."

I moved off his mouth and down his muscular frame till my hips spread wide on his. I braced myself with one hand and held his hard, wet cock in the other. I eased down, guided him into me.

His dickhead passed my soggy outer labia and through my puffy inner lips, tickled my cunt walls, and lodged in my depths. Fuck, Katya was right — he DID fill me up damn good!

I moved. I rode that fucker; I rode him hard! His hands eased from my boobs, down my sides, held my hips, stroked my thighs, and migrated back up to my boobs, my nipples, my soul. I angled up and down, faster and faster. His strong hands steadied me now, his hips rose to meet mine.

I feel a surge of orgasm, and another, but I do not slow down or slack off, not gonna happen, not till he cums inside me, keep going, keep going, and he tenses-up under me and in me, oh fuck, that hot eruption, oh yeah, I feel every drop, oh fuck...

I collapsed on him. My boobs squished on his chest. Our faces were together, not deep-kissing, mostly gasping.

"Whew! 'Bout snorted a piston thar, pard," he drawled like a redneck trucker. I barely had strength to punch his shoulder.

Katya applauded from her chair and came to the bed to hug us.

"You guys are so beautiful! Ohh, I love you both so much! Even you, slave!"

She slapped his cheek, not too hard. He returned the slap.

"If I'm your slave after you hire me, you won't be able to fire me, you'll have to sell me. Expect low bids for damaged property."

"Oh sugar, I'd buy you if you're cheap enough," I crooned. "I could sure use a pool boy. I can train you."

Katya slapped my cheek now. "He's not for sale, Lin. Not yet, anyway. Hasn't even finished a two-week probation. Ask again at the end of the month, okay?"

She kissed his cheek. "Or we could work out a rental agreement. No need to let this one get away."

"Is this a meat market and I'm just a side of beef?" he groused.

I scrunched down and slurped our mixed juices from his cock.

"Needs a good barbecue sauce though," I said. I licked again. "A dose of Famous Dave's should work." I slid up, leaned over him, and stuck my tongue in Katya's mouth, startling her. We did not kiss like that.

She rode with the joke.

"Lemme see," she said, and sucked my tongue to dance with hers, then pulled back. "Our deli sauce is better, but let me double-check." She twisted down and sucked his soggy cock, then straightened and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

We gave him quite a show! Not my preference, and not hers, but this was fun. Our boobs bobbled before Stefan's eyes. I felt his cock stiffen against my thigh.

"This side of beef isn't butchered and has its own ideas," he grunted. He pulled Katya in for a deep, hard kiss, then pushed her aside, spread my legs, and mounted me like a mad bull.

"Give us room, woman," he growled at Katya.

She rolled to the edge of the bed and watched us, lying on her side, dark hair dangling, fingers of one hand at her vulva, the others pinching and twisting her buttony nipples.

I forgot about her and concentrated on what Stefan's manhood did to me for so long... faster but mostly slower and rhythmic, changing angles to hit me just right in so many ways, waves of joy churning out from my pussy to the rest of my body.

I wrapped his legs in mine and pulled him close. Oh fuck!

He grunted again after an eternity and refilled me with live semen. My orgasms were continuous and so were Katya's, judging by her moans. I was on The Pill but an inner voice whispered that I wanted his children. Did Katya, too?

She rolled back over to hug us. She kissed me hard, then kissed Stefan long and deep, and then me again, sweetly.

I had not gone three-to-a-bed before but this felt right.

=====

I reluctantly pushed Stefan off me. We scooted around the bed, him in the middle between two naked women, sharing gropes and kisses with us both.

"You get together like this often?" he asked.

"First time ever," Katya confessed. "You're special."

"Not 'Special Olympics' special, I hope," he said.

"If anyone's the ree-tard here, it's me," she insisted.

I thought to divert possible maudlin talk.

"We're all sweaty, even with the AC on. Let's get really retarded, melt-down our brains with more cocktails and swimming. Anyone else hungry now? I can pop some shrimp snacks in the toaster oven. That'll give me time to pee."

Always pee after fucking. Avoid those nasty urinary tract infections. URI's are no fun, as I had learned the hard way.

I kissed Stefan again and slipped off the bed. I watched Katya kiss him before they followed me. I stopped in the kitchen to prep the snacks. They continued outside; I heard another cannonball splash and saw water hit the glass slider. I laughed all the way to the bathroom.

Safely drained and cleaned, I mixed cold Piña Coladas, plated the golden shrimp, and carried the tray out... to see Katya sitting with her butt on the pool's rim, legs splayed wide, and Stefan in the water, his face buried between her taut thighs, while she worked her nipples and wailed softly.

My tray-rattling drew their notice. He looked up, smiled at me and said, "Appetizers," and dove back in. She wailed more.

I thought, 'I can get in on this too!' So into the water and over to them I went, right behind Stefan, to jerk his fine cock. Could I make him spew again anytime soon? I could try! And the pool filter would catch any spurty globs.

She pushed his head away. "Oh shit, oh fuck, stop stop stop, enough now, I can't take any more, oh fuck..."

He pulled her feet from the water and kissed each ankle. He dunked down; I had to release my grip. He surfaced, turned, held me and kissed me. I do not think I tasted her on him.

"That felt great but I'm empty now," he said, squeezing my boobs. "Let's go again later. Hey, are the snacks getting cold?" He lifted me enough to slurp my nipples. "The other snacks, I mean. These are plenty warm." He slurped me, back and forth.

"Release me, kind sir, and I'll make sure the groats are toasty. You seem a little toasted too, but not totally fried yet, so help yourself to the fruity drinks. Nobody's driving today."

He held me close and kissed me hard. As I left the pool to reheat the snacks I saw Katya slide into the water and hold him. I felt no jealousy — he is enough for both of us, I thought. We can be the best of friends. I shivered.

The cocktails were good, the shrimp snacks sufficient, the company wonderful and naked. We all dripped in the lounge chairs with our refreshments. We kept our talk light, of music and art, with much laughter. We felt safe.

"This has been great but I need to get home, fix my own dinner, and fire-up my laptop to go over some accounts before I'm back at work tomorrow. Management ain't easy, y'know. Jobs depend on me not fucking-up. It's painful. Shit flows uphill."

We hugged and kissed her before she dressed in her sweaty togs and pushed her bike out the back gate.

I took the opportunity to squeeze Stefan in a full-body naked hug. I blatantly pressed my bare boobs into his raw chest.

"You're staying for dinner, right?" I cooed, fondling his sturdy cock. "And dessert." My other hand guided him to stroke my vulva. "And breakfast." I kissed him.

"Say yes." I held my breath.

"Fuck's sake, yes!" His face knotted. "But I've got to warn you. I have nightmares. I'll probably wake you up, yelling. You ready for that shit?" His body was rock-hard with tension.

I stroked him, comforting him as best I could.

"I love you, Stef. I'm here for you, with you, loving you, dammit! Anything you go through, I'm there too. Just stay away from my workstation." I giggled, then returned to serious.

"Everything else here is yours. I'm yours. My home and life are yours. My soul is yours. I'm here for you with your nightmares. I'm here for you forever."

Fuck, I was really committing myself! But it was true.

"You know I'll be with Kat a lot," he said, "in her life, in her bed. I can be exclusive with you two, but—"

"But nothing, Stef. You're our fuck-buddy, our sex slave, till we get tired of your ass. You got a problem with that?"

I think this was in the realm of 'tough love'. I hope he got it.

I guess he got it. He bent and bit my left nipple, almost hard.

"No problem. What's your favorite position? Missionary? Doggie? Scissors? Sixty-nine? Head-fuck? Butt-fuck? I don't usually do anal but you might persuade me."

He slid two fingers into my pussy and looked into my eyes.

"But right now... what's for dinner?" He pulled his fingers out and licked them. "Don't forget the special sauce."

"What, you want me to cum on the microwaved lasagna? You really are a pervo! But you're MY pervo! Okay, fresh cunt juice, baked in your serving, coming up. Do you want fries with your order?" I used my McFood server voice.

"Okay then, Doggie it is." He bent me forward. "Holding your knees helps." His hard cock slid into me. "You're my mongrel bitch now." He started pounding. "Don't worry if I bark."

Damn, this felt wild! "Who's my GOOD boy?" I groaned.

"Woof!" Slam. "Arf!" Pound. "Woof! Woof!" Spew. "Arfff..."

I did not cum but he sure did and this damn sure was fun!

He almost stayed inside me when he toppled us into the water. I splashed and snorted and kicked around till I faced him.

"You want that sauce on top or on the side?" I was cute.

"For dessert," he said, "but there's no rush now." He dragged his fingers along my dripping slit and drew our slime across my forehead. "Don't mind if I season the cook."

I kissed him hard, then backed off. "Cooks are seasoned with wine. I have a Rochioli cabernet to go with the lasagna. Shall we get a head start?" I pouted.

"Okay then, Sixty-nine it is, woman!" He slapped my bare butt. "Put the lasagna on a timer, pour some wine, and lead me to temptation. Fuck, you're damn tempting just as you are!"

A girl always loves compliments. I slapped his ass in return.

"Sauce on the side, you got it." I was still cute.

We drank a couple glasses of decent wine and retired to my king bed. I fit nicely on top of him, his cock in my mouth, his tongue at my pussy. The microwave bell rang but it could wait.

The food and drink were fine but fuck, I had Stefan for the night! For the first time! Joy filled me. HE filled me. I was...

=====

...I was dismayed when he woke me before dawn, climbing from bed to pee, then dressing in yesterday's clothes.

He kissed me. "I've got to get back to my place. Don't ask why, I just must, now. I'm not running from you but I need to go. I'll be back, fuck yeah! And you know I love you too. But now..."

He hugged me and stiffly turned to go. I could not read his face. I could not hold him back. I sensed pain inside him. I did not know how to help. I could only love him.

"I love you," I whispered as he left.

Fresh coffee and leftover lasagna powered me after my yoga positions. I desperately needed a zen state of 'no-mind', of complete immersion in the moment. But the past and future haunted me, then and there, and breakfasting, and even with my naked laps in the pool.

A message at my workstation assigned me a new project. Such a relief! Focus on the design, not on my life. And Stefan's life. And Katya's life. None of that, now. Work work work. Filter-out reality. Stick with abstractions — much safer.

I did not think I was going mad but who knows?

=====

The week took on a pattern. First, Katya introduced him to everyone in the market, and to his job's long days — managers worked twelve-hour shifts, eight AM to eight PM. Her dad, still the owner and boss, did the actual hiring, but Stefan was no stranger, and easily showed his job skills.

I smiled, imagining his big boss calling him 'son' without irony.

When my folks came to visit, I knew 'meet the parents' would go easy with them, too. They had known him as long as I.

So Stefan and Katya fell into their grueling workday routine, and I slaved over my designs, and we got together after twilight to swim naked in refreshing water, and hug and kiss. Stefan alternated nights with her and me but he always left early.

"I need the time and space," he said. I had to accept that. I dared not poke at whatever demons ate at him; I had no skills there. I could only love him while he was here.

I thought to invite him to live with me, to bring his clothes, tools, books, and laptop, but it was too soon.

Katya made sure Stefan had the same Tuesday-Wednesday 'weekend'. I made sure I had those days free from my project. We biked all the way to the dam and surveyed its barely-there reservoir before swooping down to the Tastee-Freez for sinful refreshments and then on to my pool for splashing and straight sin, with genitals mouthed and juices flowing. We tried to muffle loud orgasms, to not alarm or amuse the neighbors.

=====

Rincon Market co-sponsored the July Fourth parade and fireworks show. Stefan marched the parade route in uniform, his service ribbons and medals bright, leaning on his cane at intervals. Other uniformed veterans marched with obvious prostheses for missing limbs. One-armed Sandi Stone, a pretty neighborhood gal, pushed Larry Olsen's wheelchair. Their uniforms were crisp.