Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family was not here but Katya's father and uncles marched. The Rincons provided a beer wagon to quench thirst under the fireworks, and other sponsors handed out unhealthy snacks. A merry time was had by many.

=====

Another week passed, and Stefan raised a question.

He and Katya and I lazily floated naked in the pool at twilight, our nearly empty cocktail tumblers nearby on the rim for easy access. Hands tended to stray when we floated close. Very relaxing, hey?

We bumped together, groped and stroked a little, and floated apart, but landed next to our drinks. Coincidence, or fate?

Stefan raised himself to sit on the rim. He looked at us... maybe our faces, or our boobs. No problem.

"You know what's coming up, ladies?" He sipped his drink.

"Not your dick at the moment," I quipped, eyeballing his crotch.

"Soon enough for that, ma'am. But I mean on the calendar."

"Don't call me *ma'am*," I hissed.

"No, ma'am. Of course not, ma'am." That smirking shit!

"Bastille Day is almost here," Katya laughed. "We always sell lots of French bread, brie, red wine. You thinking of a picnic?"

"Naw, it's also Iraq's national day, but fuck that. There's a fairly new holiday — International Nude Day. I've been talking with a bunch of vets and other locals, and we're going to parade naked around the park by Clarion city hall. The city council has already approved us."

I was not really surprised. Clarion was founded and run by pacifist Quakers. We used to sit with the council in peace vigils outside city hall. A naked veterans' parade with no cannons? Just their style!

"Not to be childish," he continued, "but I double-dare y'all to expose your lovely bodies alongside my wrecked frame."

His eyes glinted. I blushed and nodded. Katya giggled and nodded. Words were beyond us both.

"Okay then! Press your birthday suits and be ready to hop in my Jeep at a quarter to ten. I suggest sneakers, sunglasses, and nothing else. I'll bring iced tea for us."

I could easily tweak my work schedule to take off a few hours. That was not one of Katya or Stefan's free days but they were managers, they could delegate. It is GOOD to be a boss!

=====

Stefan wore surf shorts, sneakers, and a slim sash with service awards when he drove his open Jeep to pick us up at Katya's house. Besides sandals, we gals prudently covered our nudity with loose mu-mu's to avoid arousing cops before we arrived. I took the shotgun seat and Katya lounged across the back, hair and fabric flying in the wind.

Once there, it was Flesh-O-Rama! Hundreds of more-or-less attractive folks bared everything. Naked veterans were there, with or without prostheses, or with crutches or wheelchairs. Sandi was Black and beautiful; Larry was pale and daunting. The city council... well, shall we say, some were not quite photogenic when unclothed. They could use more exercise. Even Quakers get lumpy.

Katya tried not to be embarrassed when her naked parents, aunts and uncles, and cousins greeted us. Some looked pretty damn good. Her uncle Jaime and cousin Hank... wow! Aunt Doris was pretty hot, too. I was jealous.

News crews and civilians with cameras swarmed around the nudists. Some newsies braved nakedness. Images would need lots of editing for primetime broadcasts.

"Expect pictures on Yahoo News and other online sites," Stefan said, "but it's no big thing here. We're small fry; there's lots more flashy events around the world today. Just smile and keep your sunglasses on."

Walking naked in public — I *loved* it! Katya seemed stoked, too. We were both goosebumpy with raw excitement. And all these bare-ass people, not at a fenced beach... they soon felt normal. Good to admire, though. Yum.

And group hugs! Stefan included me and Katya in embracing naked wounded vets, and families, and friends. Were bodies gently groped? What do you expect?

The city hall horn blew its noon alarm to end the event. Naked folks combed the area for trash and debris; we left it spotless. Bent-over bare butts and dangling balls and boobs of varied colors were mostly worth viewing.

People dressed (or not) and left on foot or wheels. Katya and I traded seats for the ride home, which included a sneaky, twisty detour on mountain roads above the dam. I pulled my mu-mu up and flashed my pussy at lucky hikers. Fuck, I felt so free!

=====

I was even freer when we got back to my place. Dunking in the pool washed off our sweat; splashing in the outside shower washed us fresh. We toweled carefully and rushed to my bed. Well, Stefan stumbled creakily but that was okay.

I blew Stefan stiff. Katya pushed me aside and blew him stiffer, then climbed on him, guided him inside her, and rode him till she whined with happiness. I pushed her off him, mounted up, and rode him till I squealed. Oh fuck, oh yeah, he felt so good inside me! How I wished he could stay inside me. Like, forever.

Katya had not had enough of him. She straddled his head, facing me, and dropped her pussy on his mouth. She gasped when his tongue torched her. She leaned forward and kissed me, like kissing a sister, but much more.

We held each other and rode our wonderful man. His hands reached to stroke our bodies. This was Heaven on Earth!

Katya and Stefan were not done with each other; she groaned under his pussy lip-lashing and kissed me harder. I was not finished with our man either; we slammed together till I felt him erupt in me. Yes yes, my inner voice demanded — have his babies!

Katya and I released each other and fell off Stefan, quivering by his sides, holding and kissing him... and my mind distracted me. Damn that bothersome imagination!

I visualized a caravan of our bikes towing infant-laden trailers up the parkway to the dam and its shallow beaches. But no babies in my pool till brats are toilet-trained. I have my limits.

And this haunted me, a dream I did not think possible, a dream of us three friends and our kids sharing my home. It would need a second-story addition at least, and upgraded utilities, and more... but that was material and manageable, something to throw money at. Trivial, really.

Deeper obstacles loomed. Katya did not seem inclined to abandon her family home. And where would Stefan find the time and space he needed? Could he tame his inner demons?

I told my voice to shut up. Embrace the moment, girl. Groove.

But I admitted a last thought: International Nude Day was over for this year. Where will we be next year? Just a dream...

=====

Author's note: This fiction (much composed on a little Android tablet) is copyright © 2021 by Hypoxia Smurf so don't steal it. No follow-ups are planned but you never can tell. Constructive comments are always welcomed. If you enjoyed this, join the 1%ers and VOTE, dammit!