All Comments on 'Reunion'

by TylerBlair

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad for a first story. Try your best to ignore the knockers, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love when the authors bare their souls here like people do in Dr Phil's shows. It should be cathartic for such authors. I can feel the pain and the secret excitement of the author describing his public humiliation, when he really expected his moment of triumph. Now, instead of the 100 people at the reunion, there are millions aware of his humiliation. That's the real prize here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The majority of comments condemn the wife as a slut or whore, and the man as a wimp, cuck, or worse. Would the man be redeemed if the wife had rendezvoused with the bully secretly, unknown to the man? Was it her behavior that upset readers or the public manner in which it occurred? Some suggest he should have violently reacted. Which would be the greater disgrace and humiliation? Prison for a crime of passion or others knowing of his slutty wife?

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

terrible story about a selfish slut a weak bastard

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

BS story only found in make believe land. A wife is going to jeopardize her marriage just that quickly, her security, her future? She thinks after humiliating her husband that way, they have a future? Only to cuckold authors they might have a future, but to the 99.99% of men, that marriage is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SHE made her choice, not Jules, not her husband, SHE chose to do the most despicable thing that could happen to any relationship. I know this is a fictional story, but it's probably happened in real life events before.

'Wildbill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is someone else’s creation.

You destroyed it! I’d stop writing if I were you!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"But you never should have let us dance" - Okay, she's a fucking cunt, but she's wrong throwing this in his facw. A confident man, if another man asks HIM if he can dance with his wife/date, will usually give his permission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One time when getting out the Colt 45 and blowing the two shits away is called for and worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did a great job of bringing out her honest response to the situation, I really, REALLY resent this character that you created. I believe that she's real, which is your job as a writer. Five stars for your plot, technical writing and believability. Now I have to go rinse my eyes out. (GOD she's pond scum!)

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy10 months ago

I hated the subject matter which is just what the author was trying to expose

Good job!

Opinionated1Opinionated18 months ago

this is complete bullshit. I truly feel sorry for any man who would seriously tolerate this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Total BS with No F--king ending as normal for idiot writers such as you are you can think of a Story, but you can Never finish a dam story what a wimp of a mind!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Divorce the cunt!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You have some serious issues, man!!!

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

That was harsh towards the husband. I don’t think we know much if anything about him and I want to buy him a drink for how bad she made him feel and how she treated him. Lol

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly17 days ago

if it wasn't the bully, it would be someone else the woman is a total skank ditch the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

I have no doubt that I would have given it a couple of minutes before following them, securing a big club and bashing his head in. Then I would dump as faster than holding a hot charcoal.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous