Reunion

Story Info
Together after weeks apart.
785 words
4.03
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers

Note To Readers: All characters are over 18. My first story in awhile and the 750 Word limit was challenging. Thanks to Miss for her input and editing. Enjoy....

*

It had been a long month apart. But now they were together again. She had cooked him his favourite dinner, Caesar salad, linguine with clams with a wonderful Pinot Gris. She wore that little black dress that clung to her curvy figure. As they sipped the wine he reached across the table and took her hand in his. Their favourite song came on, and a soft smile appeared on her beautiful countenance.

Her big dreamy brown eyes met his, and she said, "Dance with me."

He stood and they moved to the middle of the room. She melted into his arms and they swayed together. His hand, in the small of her back, pulled her to him. His leg was between hers and she moved herself sensually against him. Her full breasts pressed into his chest, her lips brushed his, soft and sweet, and the scent of the subtle fragrance she wore heightened his senses.

His hand moved, slowly tracing the curve of her hip and coming to rest on her beautiful bottom. Their lips came together as their kiss deepened, the tips of their tongues caressing one another, her fingertips lightly stroking the back of his head.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and his now free hand gently caressed the side of one breast.

"I've missed you so much," she breathed, momentarily breaking the kiss.

"It was too long apart. I have been craving this moment since the day I left."

They kissed again, more hungry, more urgent. His hand squeezed her bottom, and he knew she could feel his arousal pressing against her.

As the song ended, she stepped back and stood before him, her body swaying to the next song. She reached behind, unhooking and unzipping the dress and slowly moving her body as she slid it down and it fell to the floor at her feet. She kicked the dress aside and continued her sensual movements.

He smiled as she revealed herself, now wearing only the black lacy bra and matching panties that he had given her at Christmas. Her legs were encased with dark thigh high stockings that she knew always turned him on.

Her eyes closed as she swayed to the rhythm of the soft jazz, her hands sensually moving over her body, She was a temptress, and he was lost in her spell. She turned and walked to the table, her hips moving in a very seductive way. She bent and blew out the candles, the room now in shadows save for the soft glow of the small lamp in the far corner. She turned and walked to him, taking his hand and leading him toward the bedroom.

As they entered he saw those special satin sheets on the bed, lit only by soft flickering candlelight. His arousal was overwhelming and he pulled her to him for a kiss, but she put a finger on his lips and whispered."Wait." He needed her so badly, but wanted the moment to be special for them both, so allowed her to be the one in charge.

Slowly she unbuttoned his shirt, slipping it from him and tossing it aside. She knelt in front of him, removing his shoes and socks and then unbuckling his trousers. Deftly the last of his clothes disappeared and found their way atop his shirt on the floor. He stood naked before her, of his arousal she could have no doubt.

Her beautiful eyes found his as her fingertips traced the length of his engorged manhood. Her head dipped and she placed a soft kiss on the tip before engulfing him with her red lips. Her magical tongue swirled around his flesh. He let out a soft moan as those warm wet lips slid downward. His own fingers caressed her hair as she lovingly ministered to him. Her lips drew slowly upward, and then back down, her tongue continually at play. The soft music still playing in the other room added to the ambiance. The sounds of her sucking, his involuntary sighs of pleasure and the flickering light enhanced this erotic moment. Their eyes locked again and then she let his flesh fall from her lips. Slowly she moved upward, until their lips were together again in a deep passionate kiss.

Turning, she moved to the bed, removing her bra and then laying down, lifting her legs to slip off the silky panties. She looked at him, biting her lower lip and said, "Now make love to me like there will be no tomorrow."

CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers