A Stand In Stud

Story Info
A young college athlete gets a challenge from a husband.
2k words
4.27
12.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

## Donna is Married

She's hitting on me at the house party and I'm squirming against the wall. I know in my head that's supposed to be wrong, but in my pants, it feels right.

She's an Australian cougar with a bob of blond hair and blue eyes. Everything about her glistens. The giant diamond on her hands is the first glint I notice. She has glitter on her eyeliner and lashes that she bats at me. Her French manicure shines even in the faded light of the living room as she lightly touches my arm. I can't help stealing a glance down her shimmering blue dress. Donna catches me looking. Her smile is white and straightforward.

Then a man with leathery skin and a husky smile approaches the two of us through throngs of drunk patrons. The energy that radiates from him is a dispassionate curiosity as if I'm some unwanted stray cat.

"Who's your new friend?" he asks as he takes a swig of beer.

"Meet Adrian," says Donna, "He's a senior athlete at the University of San Diego. Rower. Adrian, this is my husband Oliver."

I extend a handshake and he barely holds on to it long enough for me to get a grip. I straighten up, expecting a hard-hitting question to knock my large back against the wall and through it. The detached Aussie scans me up and down. For a moment I get the feeling he's going to pat me on the shoulder with a that-a-boy smile. Instead, he swigs his beer and finishes it. I keep my eyes on him instead of scanning his beer belly with the same enthusiasm.

"That you are," he says. His hands make their way into his pockets as a short awkward pause builds. The awkwardness level rises as Donna steps closer to me, enough that I can smell her perfume of spicy violet.

"He was telling me about his last race. He's the eight-seat on the boat for the stern pair. Has to concentrate hard on setting the pace for the rest of the crew. He has incredible concentration when he's working hard. Isn't that impressive?"

She puts a hand on my chest that shocks my skin cold. But her husband looks around for another drink. He steps away, cracks open another beer, and chugs half of it."

"Yeah that's so impressive," he says churlishly.

The tension in the air is so thick I can swallow it but can't taste it. The confusion swirling in my head is dizzying and I want no part in whatever quarrel they're brewing.

"Listen," I say mostly to Oliver, "I was just talking to Donna and flirting with her. There wasn't anything that I meant as an offense to you. I'll--"

"Now hold on there Slick," says Oliver, leaning into our little circle in the carpeted living room. It's close enough I can smell the beer on his breath. "You don't seem like the type that runs away from challenges, are you?"

"Well... No. But, I'm not challenging you. I didn't intend that at all."

Donna steps back while Oliver steps forward. I instinctively stand my ground since he's almost a foot shorter than me. He bends his neck and as much as his smile.

"Would you like a challenge?" he asks.

At this stage, I would have simply turned and walked away, if it weren't for Donna placing her hand on my right butt cheek and squeezing softly. I snap a look at her. She licks her lips ever so slightly and bites her lip. I assess Oliver's body language and no longer see any aggression.

"...Sure. Depends on what it is, I guess."

Donna and Oliver exchange a look for the first time. Their demeanor completely changes. I can never read body language very well. But the increasing pressure from Donna grabbing my ass is enough of a signal to know that, whatever the challenge is, I'm going to be a good match for it.

---

## They Want Me After Practice

It ended late and I didn't bother to shower. Traffic is bad and I show up twenty minutes late. When I pull up to the house on the green hill, I'm impressed by its breadth of rooms and high windows. I see a shadow in the upper level that moves from left to right. I've kept them waiting and I still can't get a read on what this is entirely about.

Oliver answers and invites me into the kitchen for a beer. I accept and let the cool amber alcohol cool my insides and squelch my nerves.

"Figured we have a bit of a chat before we got started," he begins. "This is something both Donna and I talked about extensively. However, I'm more excited about this because this is more of a fantasy of mine than it is hers. She's a bit nervous since it's her first time. But let me clarify: I'm in charge of this. And thus, whatever I ask you to do to her, I want you to do it. Understand?"

I nod. He continues.

"There is a bit of a challenge in this. One of the reasons why we asked you here. She has... Well, I have trouble making her orgasm. She takes a long time to arrive, so to speak, and I can't manage that distance because I'm not a bloody Olympic athlete. But you," he says, pointing at me with his beer in his hands, "are as close as we are bloody well going to get."

"So what is the challenge exactly?" I ask.

"Make her cum as many times as possible. Last as long as possible."

---

## I'm Built For This

Their shower is recently refurbished in a mid-century modern aesthetic that has a high-end hotel feel to it. The soap is from a designer, the towels are fluffy, and the floors are heated. I emerge from the steam a new man, dressed only in a towel, and make my way to their bedroom as requested.

Donna is ready on the bed while Oliver is in the chair in the corner. The way Donna gazes at me is the same look I give pizza after a hard workout. All she wants to do is devour me.

She wears fishnets with diamonds that sparkle in the dim light from the lap on her nightstand. Donna comes up on her knees, dragging her hands across her body and up to her perky tits. Her mouth is open with expectation. I can already see her pussy glistening with wetness.

I glance at Oliver who is already half-hard in his khakis. A hand is over his cock, ready to stroke himself over the pants. His facial expression is hard to read for me, but the nod he gives me is all the consent I need to start the challenge that he set out.

Donna crawls on her knees to the edge of the bed and beckons me over to her. I oblige and stand in front of her. Donna's first action is to undo the knot of my towel and let it fall to the ground.

Both of their gasps are all that I need to come completely to attention.

---

## Oliver Watches Me Fuck His Wife

First I start eating her out. She takes care of angling herself so that her pussy is visible to her husband as I lick and finger her. My hands are strong from rowing and gripping the oar, so fingering her for a long time is no problem. My fingers reach deep inside her and massage places Oliver's short dick and stubby fingers can never reach. Donna cums several times all over my hand, digging her french manicured nails into my head and back as I do. By the third orgasm, she squirts, spraying both me and Oliver.

Donna's moans mirror the roll of her eyes in the back of her head by the time she collapses on the bed, still spread wide, gyrating her hips.

"Give me more," she says.

I turn to Oliver. His cock is out now. It's significantly smaller than mine.

"Give her more," he says. "And this is how I want you to fuck her."

---

## "Doggy Style Facing Me"

Is his first ask. I do him a favor by grabbing her by the hair and forcing her to look him in the face.

"Go slow then build up faster," he says. I oblige and guide my cock into his wife, making sure that she gets used to my large cock and my new fit. Her moans are loud and sexy. And I have to admit, I do have trouble holding myself back from filling her with cum right away. She's tight to the point that I'm having trouble not filling her with cum.

"Faster and harder," says Oliver.

I thrust faster. Grabbing Donna by the hips and slapping her ass against my hips. Each thrust becomes more lubed and slippery around my cock. Every hard thrust goes deeper inside of her, matching the pitch of her screaming as I fuck her deeper and deeper.

"Now choke her. She likes that. Don't you honey?" Oliver says.

"Yes, Dear. Oh please choke me, Adrian," Donna says.

I grab her by the top of the hair and around the neck. Donna arches her back, showcasing her bouncing tits to Oliver as I fuck her as deep and hard as I can.

Donna screams out as she cums. Her pussy clamps onto me tightly, squeezing me and threatening to milk out the building cum that I'm holding back. But, I'm not one to give up on a challenge so easily.

---

## "Have Her Stradle You, Facing Me"

I can tell that his next command is Oliver's favorite because he takes off his tight-fitting khakis. I position his wife over my hips facing him. I take the liberty to grab onto her hands, binding them behind her, and forcing her to stick her chest out at him while her legs are spread over me.

She uses her legs to hop up and down on my cock as hard as she can while staring at her husband. I can hear Oliver stroking his cock vigorously while I thrust my hips into her with all my might. I'm reminded of my long stretches rowing, feeling my heart rate and body burning within their long-range limits. My body and mind burn for Donna as I fuck her in long hard strokes, allowing my cock to slide inside of her and back out so that Oliver can see.

Her orgasms roll in like waves. I keep a consistent rhythm, fucking her as he watches. With every orgasm, Oliver strokes himself faster.

---

## I Cum Inside of Her

After her twelfth orgasm. I could no longer contain myself as Donna spoke dirty to Oliver, degrading him in ways I'm too shy to repeat. I slam her down, using one hand on her shoulder and the other around her neck, forcing her to take my cock deep inside of her. Donna manages to jive her hips around me despite my strength pinning her onto my cock.

I fall back on the bed exhausted and sweaty. But Donna has the energy of an eight-man rowing team.

She gets up and straddles Oliver while I get to watch. His little cock gets drizzled with my cum and hers as she positions herself over him. No more than ten pumps, the plump man orgasms and cums inside of his wife as she coos sounds of pleasure.

The woman is an endurance animal capable of so many orgasms. No wonder they needed a bull to help keep her satisfied.

---

## Race Days Are Never The Same

Oliver likes to challenge me when I'm my most tired. Sometimes it backfires. But my motivation for exercise and staying the eight-man in the boat soars. My endurance rockets, which means more races.

And the more races I have, the more often they want to see me.

I've learned to love challenges. Especially endurance ones.

...And ones that end with Aussie blondes orgasming themselves to exhaustion.

---

Please remember to upvote. If you are going to rate this three stars or less, please don't. Leave a comment and tell me what you didn't like about it instead so that I can improve in the future.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers