Reunion

Story Info
Romantic plans changed by an old college friend, ends in fun.
3.6k words
4
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been looking forward to my birthday, we had managed to off load our two teenage kids for the Friday night thanks to my wife's sister. Any couple with teenagers will have experienced the fear of having sex in their bedroom while the thought in your head is repeating over and over that you may be overheard or worse still the door might open and an unwanted guest witnesses your most intimate personal events. So to have a free house to return to after a romantic night out, and every room at your disposal was something to look forward to. About two days before the impending date night Lisa, my wife got a call from a long-time friend, Karly, that she would be in town on Friday and would love to drop over and meet up. The two women had met in college, they had been allotted to room together and had been friends since. In the twenty something years since leaving college they still kept in touch, mainly by mail and the occasional phone call, but their friendship is something that has never diminished. As Lisa told me I immediately knew any plans or fantasies I had for the night were immediately dashed. Our restaurant booking was cancelled and all Lisa's energy was put into planning a reunion dinner for Karly.

I had met Lisa when we both interned at a large Wall Street brokerage, both of just out of college, we quickly became friends, started dating and were married within two years. Throughout our marriage Karly was always a permanent fixture, despite being on the other side of the country and being unable to travel, having just started a new job, she was the advisor Lisa went to about every aspect of the wedding, the absentee bridesmaid became her title. I had seen many photos of Karly, Lisa still has a whole box of memories of her college days with her friend. During her college days Karly was definitely not the most attractive girl on campus, at least fifty pounds overweight, teenage acne pock marking her face, train track braces glinting in the sun every time she smiled for the camera. Lisa may have been rated a six in college, her petite frame and slightly above average looks were possibly impeded by her friend, however when I met her, she was more than a perfect ten for me.

The knock on the door came at exactly the agreed time, Lisa was both nervous and excited, hoping to impress her friend and at the same time rekindle their friendship after many years upon hearing the possibility of Karly moving to the west coast. The woman at the door had gone through a metamorphic change, the excess weight had disappeared, skin and dental issues had been long resolved, as she had matured she had become a very attractive woman, every curve perfectly sculpted as if created by an artist. Her physical improvements even surprising Lisa.

Dinner went well, the conversation flowed, even I found the anecdotes funny and interesting, and the three of us managing a three-way conversation, rather than just a two way reunion with an onlooker on the sidelines. After eating the three of us moved to the family room, opening another bottle of wine and settling on the large sofas. The conversation turned towards both Lisa and Karly's current lives, families and the reality of their ambitions. It was only then that Karly told us about her partner, she had met Cindy about five years before and her life immediately switched. Years of dating no hope guys did a full 360 and she quickly found herself falling in love with a nineteen-year-old woman. As the second bottle of wine was being consumed, the conversation became more serious, Lisa asking Karly if she had any regrets about her time in school.

"I think I have two regrets" said Karly, "the first was not understanding my sexuality, wasting all that time on chasing guys that had no interest in me, and who I eventually realized I had only a fleeting interest in them". Lisa thought for a few moments, realizing how and why certain events panned out the way they did, "And the second" asked Lisa. Karly blushed, there was an eerie silence in the room, Lisa waiting in anticipation, Karly struggling to find the words, "Its embarrassing saying this, I only realized my second regret a few years ago, it was not been open with my friends, not speaking openly about my feelings, and", she paused for a moment, and finished her sentence in a mumble, "not making a pass at you". We both heard her, at the same time realizing how the last few minutes had probably released a lot of mental anguish for Karly, not only was she being open and honest with us, but with herself too.

Lisa remained quiet, taking in all the information she had just been given, but in her silence I could see a look in her eye, a look that I had never noticed before. I thought for a moment, then said "What if you were back in school, at a party, playing something like spin the bottle, and the bottle is pointing at Lisa?". Lisa remained silent, but she glanced at me, a tiny smile appearing in the corner of her mouth, I knew by her lack of response or protest, I had read her thoughts perfectly.

"You mean" said Karly, pointing at Lisa then herself. I nodded, "The chance you never got in school" I said.

Slowly Karly moved towards Lisa, the room became strangely quiet, Karly lowered her head towards Lisa, her lips pursed, gently her lips glanced against Lisa's for no more than a second, she pulled away by no more than an inch and paused. From my seat I could virtually hear their hearts beating, the rhythm appeared to be increasing. Lisa hadn't moved, Karly placed her finger tips on my wife's cheek, moving back towards Lisa, their lips meeting for the second time, this time she didn't pull away, slowly I could see Lisa begin to respond, her lips responding by pressing against her friend's. I could hear one of the women begin to breath a little heavier, not being able to make out which one, I guessed it was Lisa.

My wife raised her hand, touching Karly's elbow, as if holding the arm that was touching her cheek. Karly's lips parted slightly, her tongue just visible against her pink lip stick, then Lisa responded, parting her own lips in response, and her tongue exiting to find Karly's. Lisa's other arm wrapped itself around Karly's shoulder, pulling the woman close to her, their tongues playing a game of mouth tennis as they tasted and explored each other's mouths. The sound of deep breathing became more noticeable in the room, the occasional moan could be heard from both women. Their kiss seemed so natural, so easy, so passionate, for several minutes they kissed as if they had been long term partners kissing as they did every day, no signs of any awkwardness.

Watching them was turning me on, of course I had fantasies about Lisa with another woman, but the reality of their kiss was more than I had ever dreamed of, I could have watched them all night from a distance, feeling like I didn't need to get involved to enjoy the event. Without realizing it, I had a full erection attempting to burst out of my pants, being a part time connoisseur when it comes to porn, Lisa and Karly were out doing the best I had previously seen.

It must have been nearly ten minutes into the kiss, when they eventually parted, Lisa's face blushed, her eyes glistening, her chest raising and lowering from deep breathing. My wife was definitely turned on. But Lisa surprised me, she stood up from the seat they had been on, mumbling "sorry" and virtually running towards the kitchen. Neither me nor Karly spoke, Karly's face turned from what appeared to be an aroused look to one of embarrassment. I got up and followed Lisa in to the kitchen.

Lisa was leaning against the kitchen counter, the kettle just starting to boil, she whispered "coffee", obviously an excuse for her rapid escape. She wasn't crying, just staring at the counter top below her. "What's the problem" I asked. "When we got married I took a vow to always be faithful to you, and look at what I have just done" she said. "Hold on" I said, "It would only be unfaithful if it was behind my back, if I didn't know, but what I just witnessed was the sexiest thing I could imagine, I don't think I have ever seen you so turned on, you looked like you had wanted that kiss for all your life. And if I was asked I would give my full permission for you to continue "

"I did really enjoy it, and yes I am really turned on, I love you, but always felt there was something missing between me and Karly, something incomplete, but tonight I think I found out what it was, but I don't want to upset or lose you" Lisa said.

"What that kiss did for both of us was something I could never dream of, and has me as turned on as I think you are" I said. She looked over her shoulder, a smile appearing on her face. I reached down, grabbing the hem of her skirt and pulled it up over her waist, then pulling her panties down, I slid my hand between her legs, her thighs parted, giving me access. I cupped her pussy in my hand, her juices poured on to my hand, the finger I offered to her opening slid in with so much ease. Lisa moaned, my head was thinking in only one direction, forgetting about our visitor, focusing solely on one thing. I opened my pants, my cock still solid, I pushed Lisa towards the counter, her back arched, holding my cock in my fist I guided it towards her opening. My length slipped inside her, met only by a moan, holding her hips in my hands, I pushed my full length inside her. My first couple of strokes were slow, feeling every inch sliding inside her tight wet pussy. Knowing that I probably wouldn't last too long, I quickly sped up, my balls slapping against her, her panting and moans getting louder with each stroke.

I was close to cumming, and so was she, when we heard Karly, coughing to catch our attention. Rapidly I pulled out of Lisa, pulling her skirt down and trying to pull my pants up at the same time. "Maybe I should go" said Karly.

Lisa stood up, "No please don't go". She slowly walked over to Karly who was standing at the kitchen door. She looked over at me, I nodded in approval, Lisa wrapped her arms around Karly and reached up, placing her lips on her friend's. Karly responded to Lisa's kiss, they kissed with at least the same passion as they had done before Lisa had left the room, Lisa mumbled something about not wanting coffee, then she took Karly's hand and lead her back towards the family room and the sofa.

I gave them a couple of minutes, attempting to get my still erect cock back in my pants, while trying to figure how much Karly had seen, how long she had been watching us. When I eventually followed them into the family room, they were on the sofa in a tight embrace, connected by tongues, arms, legs even wrapped around each other. Karly's hand was rubbing Lisa's thigh, slowly moving up her skirt, I could make out one of Lisa's hands grabbing at one of Karly's breasts through her shirt. I sat down quietly, taking my position to watch the show.

Slowly Lisa's skirt was rising, her legs being exposed by Karly's hand. Lisa parted her legs, giving the other woman full and easy access, Lisa's panties still lying on the kitchen floor wouldn't be a hindrance. The moment Karly's manicured hand touched my wife's bare pussy she let out a loud moan, Lisa was cumming. Karly's hand manipulated my wife's pussy so expertly that Lisa seemed to be on a constant rollercoaster of orgasms, until she had to finally beg for release from Karly's fingers. When Karly's hand moved away, I could see how engorged Lisa's pussy was, how wet she was, her clit virtually standing uncovered by its little hood, like a mini erect penis.

Aware of the intensity of Lisa's orgasm, Karly moved off her, giving her time to control her breathing and get over the inner turmoil her nervous system had endured. Recovering, Lisa pulled Karly back towards her, recovering quiet rapidly from her orgasm. Their lips locked again and as they kissed Lisa was attempting to open Karly's shirt, her struggle was short lived as Karly helped her remove her shirt and bra, Lisa now with access to her friends body, moved her attention to Karly's breasts, bigger than her own, with nipples, as hard as, and the size of bullets. Lisa's lips closed tightly on Karly's nipple, the sound of her sucking the tender flesh echoed in my ears, Karly's moaning the only other sound in the room. Lisa's hand was exploring Karly's soft flesh, caressing her stomach, her sides and her back, then her hand slipped down the back of Karly's pants, her fingers barely reaching the top of Karly's rounded ass. Karly opened her pants, Lisa's hand immediately reaching inside to caress her friend's butt.

The two women broke their embrace, just for a minute, while both removed their remaining clothes. Now fully naked, Lisa immediately positioned herself between Karly's thighs, she paused for a moment, as if taking in the view and scents of this new experience, after a few moments Lisa was kissing and exploring Karly's upper thighs, moving straight to her friend's pussy. Lisa had never even discussed a fantasy of going down on another woman, she had always appeared to be of the opposite persuasion, a full-blown heterosexual, and possibly felt turned off by an others vagina. But here she was, hungrily eating a pussy. I could make out Lisa's moans, nearly as loud as Karly's, the sounds from both filling the room with an erotic audible din.

The whole episode was having an amazing effect on me, my cock was rigid, straining against the material of my pants. I opened the zipper and button, feeling some relief as my cock sprung free. Not wanting to disturb the goings on of my wife and her friend, I sat quietly, just occasionally stroking myself, not wanting to make myself cum and the obvious disturbance that would cause, but to somewhat edge myself, without ruining their moment.

I think Karly had cum, if not a major orgasm, at least what could be considered as a mini orgasm, she pulled Lisa up on to the sofa, pulling Lisa's legs over her face, so the pair were in the sixty-nine position. From my position I could see the wetness escaping form Karly's pussy, and when Lisa came up for air, the sweet glistening female cum that had soaked her face. both women were soon cumming again, if I had any doubts about the intensity or level of either of their orgasms up to now, both of them cried out as they came, equally their bodies shook, toes curling and muscles cramping up as their bodies succumbed to their sexual pleasure.

The women lay in silence, still embracing each other, occasionally caressing their bodies, occasionally kissing each other, enjoying the aftermath of their love making. Finally Lisa turned her attention to me, as if she had forgotten my presence, a slight look of surprise came across her face, which quickly turned to a grin as her eyes focused on my erect cock. If I had been quizzed, I would have guessed that her pussy would be overly tender after her multiple orgasms, but she crossed the room to where I was sitting. She straddled me, her hot sweaty body pressing tightly against me.

She kissed me, our tongues mashing together in a familiar French kiss. Then without warning and with an ease most couples of our age rarely experience without the aid of a large amount of lubricant, her pussy slipped over my cock and she lowered herself down to the hilt, with a loud moan and a huge grin on her face. Lisa began grinding against my manhood, her hips making small circles, her clit rubbing against my stomach. I could hear a moan coming from inside me, trying to vocalize my own impending orgasm to Lisa. The visual entertainment I had just received from my wife and her friend, along with the short pleasurable fucking Lisa and I had in the kitchen, added to the edging I had been giving myself, all had me on the brink of cumming.

Despite my closeness to orgasm, Lisa was even closer, she began riding up and down on my cock, and within just a few strokes, I felt her pussy begin to clench my erection as her body throbbed. Another orgasm took control of Lisa's body, an orgasm whose arrival just beat my own. She pulled herself off me, her juices soaking my thighs and the seat below me, but my cock still unsatisfied. Lisa carefully moved back to where Karly was sitting, her legs looking unstable following her sexual endeavours.

I noticed Karly, her eyes locked on the sight of my erection, she took hold of Lisa as she sat down and whispered something to her, Lisa kissed her on the mouth, and nodded. Then my wife turned to me, "john!" her voice was slightly gravelly as she continued, "It turns out that Karly is still a virgin, well when it comes to being with a man, and we were wondering if you would be interested in reversing that situation"

"I'd love to" I answered, realizing that I had just been given permission to have Karly, along with the bonus of taking her heterosexual virginity, "But I don't think I will last too long, I am on the brink of cumming and don't know if I can hold back".

Lisa kissed Karly once more, and Karly got up to come over to me. She mounted me in the same position as Lisa had just fucked me, slowly lowering herself on to me, expecting at least some pain or discomfort, but her pussy slid easily on to my cock. She seemed surprised, but the level of her horniness eased the process. Her mouth locked against mine, her tongue quickly finding my own. My cock feeling every fold of her pussy walls, despite her larger stature than Lisa, her pussy felt much tighter. I felt her hips begin to move, my brain wondering if my cock would be any match or improvement to her dildo or strap-on depending on what she and her regular girlfriend use. She was sliding up and down on my cock, each upward motion getting closer to the head of my cock, before she allowed herself drop on my full length.

Between her tightness and possibly her inexperience, which heightened the pleasure for me, I was on the edge of cumming, wanting to warn her, having not discussed if she was happy for me to cum inside her, I tried to break our kiss, but her arms had us locked tightly together. I managed a muffled groan, then felt my cock begin to throb as it fired its contents outwards towards Karly's pussy. At the same moment I heard her cry out, her pussy seemed to bare down on me with a strength I wouldn't have suspected, locking my orgasming cock deep inside her body. I could feel her body shake, her pussy throb as if milking my cum. Her teeth bit down on me as she was losing control of her bodily functions, the pain adding to my fulfilling orgasm.

It felt like I had filled her with pints of cum, my orgasm lasting for what felt like several minutes, her body matching mine in sexual intensity and time. When she finally climbed off me, unloading a river of our joint cum on to me, she kissed me once more, as she attempted to stand, her legs so weak that she nearly collapsed, and it was only the assistance of Lisa who had to virtually catch her, that saved an injury.

It was nearly an hour before Karly was able to dress herself, her body strength having been sapped. Neither me nor Lisa had even attempted to put any clothes on, the heat in the room after our physical activities making any clothing a hindrance. As Karly was saying goodbye, taking another opportunity to kiss both of us, she was like an excited kid at Christmas, looking forward to recounting her night to her partner, who by all accounts had suggested Karly's and Lisa's reunion, and had predicted a sexual liaison with at least Lisa. The suggestion that Karly may be in town again in a few weeks and the possibility that her young girlfriend may tag along, made all three of us excited.

My disappointment about our lost date night having been wiped and any hopes or fantasies I had dreamt of for the night were definitely superseded, the possibility of a repeat performance basically exploding my thoughts.