All Comments on 'Reunion'

by itsjustfiction

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KiwihunterKiwihunter7 months ago

This is a good story that deserved to be told. Just a couple of things to help with the readability.

First, when a person speaks that should be denoted by giving each person a new paragraph. This delineates who is speaking and makes the conversation flow easily and makes it more easily understood.

Secondly, don't use the phrase " me and Carly" the correct version is "Carly and I." By putting the me first you are intimating that the person speaking is a self centred, selfish narcissist. It is just not the way to draw the reader in and have a positive impression of the speaker. The use of the word me instead of I wasa uniquely American thing but is starting to spread like a cancer through the English speaking world. It is wrong and needs to be stamped out before it goes any further. It just corrupts the beauty that is the English language.

A great tale that,apart from these little transgressions, was well worth reading.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

This is a piece of crap that belongs in Group Sex. There is no LW here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

What exactly doesn't fit with the secton description..? Maybe it's you in the wrong place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous