All Comments on 'Reunion'

by viking_kitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mixed comment

The story is good, as far as it goes. However, it is just...uncompleted. On one hand, you could ruin it by going into massive detail. On the other, "real life" doesn't let us go through that emotional turmoil and then pick up where we left off. A touch more explanation would have brought some closure. (four out of five stars)

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
As far as it goes...

Like Anon. said, it's good, but incomplete. The setup requires a resolution, and "they had sex, and lived happily ever after" doesn't cut it. Just what was it that he wanted to talk about? And why didn't he? Or did he, and that part got skipped in order to get to the sex? Disappointing.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
Left hanging

Not good. Unless you have the next chapter waiting in the wings, most readers will be pissed off at left without an answer to the unresolved issue of why...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Hey, I thought the story was great! It led up to the conclusion in a sweet, feminine way. There was nothing more to be said. You need to let your imagination say the rest. If you wanted more it would go like this: "Snore, snore, snore, and more snore."

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Almost.

No woman I've ever knownwould wait until the next day to "talk about it." I want to know why he left too. That would have created a complete story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous