Reunion - Beach Sex

Story Info
Unexpected sex on the beach.
3.1k words
4.39
13.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers

REUNION - BEACH SEX

It was a warm summer morning, although everyday in South Texas was warm. It was already 72 degrees and the sun had only risen an hour ago. Maribeth looked up and down the sandy beach and only saw a few people walking and a fisherman casting into the surf. Wearing nothing but a flimsy white cover-up and a flowered bikini, she strolled along the crystal clear water's edge.

As she neared the resort area of South Padre Island, she knew she'd soon encounter thousands of vacationers dotting the beach and the feeling of wonderful isolation would disappear. She stopped and considered her options, what did she want to do? But more to the point, what did she want in general?

For the last half hour of her walk, she had been aware that she was feeling a sense of disquieting anticipation, but she had no idea of what she could be expecting.

She was aware that these feelings had triggered a familiar tingle in her groin, and her pussy was starting to clench and release as tiny spasms demanded her attention. The urge to stop and slip her hand into her bikini was strong. Maribeth looked up and down the beach again and noted that anyone that could possibly see her was far away.

Uttering a long sigh, she moved toward a small dune that could afford a modicum of privacy and unrolled the towel she had been carrying under her arm. When she sat down, she was pleased to find the shallow slope of the dune supported her back in such a way that the feeling was identical to sitting in a lounge chair.

With her eyes closed, Maribeth was aware of the sun and the cool breeze coming off the gulf, and she found that the sound of quiet waves hitting the sandy beach seemed more hypnotic with all other sensory input quieted. Soon she fell into a state of reverie.

The tingle in her pussy persisted and she thought, if anything, it was getting stronger, more demanding. Maribeth realized that she was conflicted. She was no prude, she had pleasured herself on multiple occasions with fingers and toys, but never in a situation where she might be discovered.

She knew that at 46, she was in her sexual prime, and had recently entered into an affair with a man that had suceeded in fulfilling some of her wildest sexual fantsies. But she was also an officer in the U.S. Air Force, a well known psychologist and a respected member of her community.

Did people like her really touch themselves and risk discovery in such public situations? She raised her head, and for the second time surveyed the beach around her. Satisfied that she was indeed still alone, she laid her head back on the towel and adjusted her wide brimmed hat to shield her face from the sun and closed her eyes.

Maribeth laid her hands on her thighs and was mildly surprised by the warmth of her soft skin. She'd never paid particular attention to its softness until recently, when her new lover focused her attention on it. Now, acutely aware of this aspect of her femininity, her fingertips began to rub her legs in a gentle caress.

Soon, the light short strokes moved ever so slightly in the direction of her inner thighs and her body responded. Maribeth could not deny that she was becoming aroused, the wet feeling in the crotch of her bikini was proof of that. No one was around to hear her soft moan except a lone sea gull who cocked its head at the unfamiliar sound.

She felt her nipples harden as she continued to rub her inner thighs, moving ever closer to her center. The sensation caused her to open her eyes and glance at the thin flowered fabric that covered them, and saw that her nubs were becoming obvious as they pushed from below.

She lifted her knees and allowed her fingers to meet between her legs. She was conscious of her growing wetness and as her fingers rubbed across her still pantied crotch, her fingers picked up some of this moisture.

The moans were coming more frequently and the urge to slip her fingers beneath the fabric and find bare skin was becoming unbearable. Maribeth found she was arching her back in the manner she knew she did with her lover just before he mounted her and another lonely moan escaped her lips.

Maribeth lifted a hand and placed it on her bare stomach caressing it in a circular motion not unlike what she was doing with her other hand further below.

Pleasure radiated through her body and her vaginal muscles were clenching in response. She wormed one finger beneath the edge of her bikini and the first contact with her silky pubic hair sent another quick spasm on its way causing her to moan out a long "ummmm." She moved another inch and she found the furrow that bisects women's bodies and used her finger tip to pull on one edge. The moisture she found there was thicker and oiler than what coated her outer lips.

Maribeth experienced a sudden desire to taste her arousal, and she removed her hand from her pussy and brought it to her lips. They smelled of sweet musk which wasn't exactly a surprise. She had tasted herself before, not only on her fingers, but recently, on her lover's lips and even on his cock. She smiled in remembrance of those times and placed her fingers in her mouth.

Tasting herself kicked her arousal up a notch, and her other hand slipped from the skin of her stomach into her panties, covered her mound, and pressed against her pelvic bone.

As pleasant as that felt, Maribeth knew it was but a short stop on the way to where her real desire lay. So, sliding further her middle finger slipped into the beginning of her slit and soon stroked across her clit. Her body gave a violent jerk and she removed the fingers in her mouth to stifle a loud gasp.

Maribeth knew her body, and realized that her clit had only begun to emerge from beneath the small flap of skin that protected her most sensitive nerve ending, and she idly wondered what would have happened had her finger encountered it bare and exposed. This mere thought sent a shiver through her body.

As her arousal grew, Maribeth's caution began to ebb. She took another quick look around and pushed her wrap to the side and pulled her bra to her neck, exposing her breasts to the warm Texas sun. She was loving this. The freedom of being so alone and free. She also recognized that part of her was reveling in.....what? A latent streak of exhibitionism?

She began to seriously fondle herself, first one, then her two middle fingers pushing their way inside. Her left hand squeezed her breast firmly and pinched the very erect nipple. The waves coursed through her body. She was close. Her fingers flew over her clit, now, bared, red and pulsing when she heard the noise.

She looked over her shoulder and saw him standing by the slope of the dune. Tall and tanned, his dark salt and pepper hair conveyed maturity that seemed in conflict with his youthful looking well muscled body. His eyes were hidden behind sunglasses, but Maribeth was sure they were laser locked on her exposed pussy and her flying hand that was.....oh so close! She noted that he was rubbing the front of his swimsuit and despite being partially hidden by his hand, she thought the outline of his cock was plain enough.

There was a part of her brain screaming to her...cover up and run. but, Oh God...she was so close, so close, so.....!

Her body suddenly jerked and her bottom completely lifted off the ground when a tsunami of sensation rolled over her. Fingers stabbed into her vagina and she gritted her teeth to prevent the scream that was rising in her throat. She lost sight of the man by the dune when her eyes clenched tightly and tears began to run down her cheeks.

A few seconds later she was rocked by a second wave that seemed to knock the wind out of her. For a moment she wondered who was gasping so loudly, but immediately recognized that it was her. Maribeth felt a complete loss of control over her body and the man's presence evaporated from her consciousness.

Though her eyes were mere slits and tears obscured her vision, Maribeth sensed movement, her brain began flashing defcon 4 type signals, and she began to panic. What was he doing? Who was he? Was she about to be raped? Thoughts jumbled and ran all over each other trying to command her attention.

As he approached, Maribeth's eyes cleared enough to see that he had removed his suit completely and the vague hint of his manhood she'd glimpsed as he had been rubbing himself was now revealed in stark rigid clarity. He stopped and stood over her still spasming body. He said nothing, but he was watching.

Maribeth knew she was still panting from the back to back orgasms that had just rolled over her and she struggled to gain some measure of composure. She was aware that she was trying to use her hands and arms to cover herself, but feared the effort was futile.

When it dawned on her that the man wasn't moving to assault her almost naked body, she relaxed just a bit, and Maribeth began to focus on something besides her physical survival. She guessed he was around her own age and seemed to be carrying himself in a confident manner. She couldn't discern anything from his expression, but his rigid penis was an unmistakable sign that he was highly aroused.

Maribeth's mind was still in turmoil over the unexpected situation in which she found herself, but in a small part of her awareness, she realized, and had to admit that, under different circumstances, she might even have been attracted to this man. With that thought she began to consider the unthinkable.

Maribeth had worked and sacrificed to reach the pinnacle of her profession as a psychologist and she realized that what she was thinking...what she was actually even considering, was....well, insane!

The man hadn't moved, and it seemed to Maribeth that he was waiting for something...but what? Apparently, some signal, some clue, some what?... Permission?

When he kneeled next to her, she felt another wave of panic, but it passed quickly when again he made no move to harm her. She wished he wasn't wearing sunglasses, perhaps there would be some clue about his intentions if she could just see his eyes.

Maribeth took a quick mental inventory of her condition. Despite her bouts of panic, her body was still sending waves trembling through her body which she recognized as post orgasmic bliss and, unwanted and unbidden she sensed the man's masculinity wash over her.

The outward expression of this sensation was a low moan that escaped from Maribeth's lips.

Perhaps that was all he was waiting for, because Maribeth suddenly became aware that he reached out and cupped her breast in his large hand. Part of her brain screamed to slap the hand away, another to jump up and run. What she did was press her tit more firmly into his grip. He responded by fondling her soft globe and pinching the still erect nipple.

Maribeth threw her head back as a bolt of fire erupted from her tit. My God, she thought...that felt soooo good!

Now that he'd come close, Maribeth became aware of his aroma, part manly sweat, and part.....what? His arousal? It was becoming intoxicating, his strength, his confidence, his aura. The walls of her traditional female defenses began to crumble. When he bent to kiss her, she perhaps had one last opportunity to escape. But escape was now the last thing she desired. His lips were met with her willing surrender.

She drew him down on her body and felt her breasts crushed into his hairy chest. Never in her life had Maribeth experienced anything like this. It was so out of character that she thought she wasn't the woman drawing the man to her body but someone watching from afar.

She reached for his arms and caressed the muscles of his manly shoulders. She marveled at the hardness of his body, so wonderfully different from her own. His kissed down her body and when he nipped and tongued her neck she thought she might faint, and when his mouth closed over a nipple she almost did.

His tongue encircled her tender tips at the same time he lifted her soft breast from where it was laying on her chest. She felt like there was a river running between her legs from the stimulation. Maribeth had always been super sensitive after orgasms, but even her still pulsating clit was seeking his touch.

He continued down, kissing to her navel and exploring the depression with his tongue. Maribeth was surprised when she realized that her hands were buried in the short curls of his hair, caressing and guiding his journey.

When he reached her mound, Maribeth spread her legs so that he could slip between, and when he kissed her full on the mouth of her pussy, bolts of fire raced across her body and her hips rose to press harder against his lips.

The stranger seemed to know all of Maribeth's buttons. Her breathing had long since become just gasps as she battled to fill her lungs before the next jolt hit her.

He was intentionally avoiding her clit she knew. He couldn't miss it if he tried. She knew it must be prominently displayed at the apex of her labia, so the only explanation was that he was carrying her along. When she felt his tongue dip into her hole, she realized she wanted more....much more.

She pulled on his head and raised her hips in the age old signal that females use. He found her lips and Maribeth was overwhelmed by the taste and smell and texture of her own arousal which had coated his face and lips, so much stronger than the small amount she'd sampled earlier.

She almost didn't feel his entry until his shaft scraped the sides of the walls of her vagina. He filled her perfectly and when she clenched down on his invading muscle she felt a pleasant sensation that caused her to do it several more times. He hadn't begun to fuck her, and Maribeth was in heaven just feeling the length of him filling her vagina.

The man seemed to know just what she desired. When he withdrew the first time, he scooted up enough that his shaft scraped against the sensitive skin between her vagina and her clit, the second stroke swiped across the clit itself and Maribeth launched herself off the towel at the sensation. He repeated this sequence for the next several minutes, each withdrawal hitting her clit every other time, and each invasion reaching deep into her womb.

For years, Maribeth had been on birth control, so she was unconcerned that they were coupled with no protection. The man had not asked, indeed he still had to utter his first word, but by his actions, he seemed not to be concerned either.

Maribeth felt herself reaching a peak. The man was causing fireworks to explode in her brain and she had the sensation that they had transcended this world and they were alone somewhere else in the Universe.

She had thought her self induced climax had been wonderful, but it now seemed so pale compared to this. The man was riding her and she luxuriated in feeling his masculine power thrusting into her just inches above her soft body.

She pushed hard against his cock every time he stroked into her and pulled her legs up to give him total access. Her hands were holding his back, and when he uttered the first guttural "uggggh" her fingernails dug in leaving long red scratch marks.

Maribeth knew she was close, the masterful way she was being fucked was building toward something that Maribeth hardly ever experienced, a vaginal orgasm. Usually she helped the process by stroking her own clit, but the angle of the man's penetration made that unaccessible, but now maybe unnecessary.

It hit her hard and body stiffened as wave after wave washed over her. The woman's pussy was liquid fire and the pressure of the man's penis continuing to piston into her was causing unfamiliar spasms in unfamiliar places. She never remembered curling her toes, or feeling electricity in the roots of her hair, but there they were.

When the man's body suddenly stopped, she knew she was being filled with his warm cream and she pressed forward to receive every drop. She felt his cock's strong pulsation each time it forced his semen into her and she reveled in the feeling.

He collapsed on her still buried in her cunt and she welcomed the weight of him. Her lips touched his shoulder and she kissed up a coating of his sweat. She loved the masculine tangy taste of it and she pressed forward to sample more. He was gasping and Maribeth felt his muscles ripple beneath his skin.

When he slipped from her pussy she felt suddenly open and vulnerable. His presence inside her body had seemed....what? Right?....Natural?....Complete? She struggled for a word, a phrase....something, that could capture the feeling inside her, but either it wasn't in her vocabulary or it didn't exist.

For the first time since,,,,when? She guessed since she first saw the man, she looked around. No crowd had gathered, so it seemed they were alone. But she thought she was alone before. Where had the man come from? She should have seen him, but suddenly he was just there.

He had rolled off her body and she found them face to face.

So she asked, " where did you come from? I never saw you.

He looked into her eyes and for the first time he spoke. "I was waiting for you, just over there." Then he continued. "When you paused so long, I didn't think you would do it."

Maribeth laughed. "I almost didn't, I was getting cold feet. There are people around."

"I didn't see that stopped you," he said.

"No, it was terrifying, but at the same time, so exciting. I've never seen you so aroused."

"A eunuch would be aroused watching you finger your pussy, I thought you came a couple of times."

"Maybe more, but the last one was by far the best." Then she said, "So, Gary, what's our next adventure?"

"I'm working on it babe. I'm working on it."

Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers