All Comments on 'Reunion Connection'

by SilverFoxMullet

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hugh58hugh5811 months ago

I like this story and think that there could be a few stories in the fabric of the beginning so hope that you write a few more thanks for a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, fir me, that was kind of different. The writing was just a bit repetitive, but overall I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh that was a hot story. I went to our first high school reunion, ten years after (Yes, Alvin Lee!). Most of us looked better than we did at that pimply stage at graduation, the men looked finally looked handsome, my girlfriends were even hotter and sexier to me, I was the blonde with the big tits back then. At ten years, most of my class had finished college, got married, owned a house and had two or three kids in tow. I had a college degree and a divorce. That night, I drank, took a few tokes, traded contact info with my friends, looked at old and new pictures. Well, word does get around, when I promised two girlfriends we'd hookup soon, their eyes lit up, I'm looking forward to seducing them. In HS, I hung out with the guys on the track and cross country teams, oh yeah, one basketball player but he was black and I was just checking out what the say, yes its true, BBC. When I got around to my runner friends table, I just said, "Fellows I'm divorced and anyone that wants to get laid tonight..." and I swung my arms outwards, "your wives gave all of you, a hall pass." They laughed like crazy. I gave them a lot of kisses, a few deep ones too, and they returned them with breast flattening hugs, they loved it. My friend Dan and I had already fucked earlier that evening; two guys came up to my room for blowjobs, more like as soon as they got their cocks in my mouth they came, guess there's not much of that happening at home. I had five minute quickie with...his wife was in the ballroom. After the party, I went back to my friend Steve's room, he fucked my brains out, he was HUNG, didn't know that in HS. I still had a hall pass left.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Beautiful! No one got used to masturbate, No one had their heart broken, everyone benefitted from the relationship. More!

katibkatib11 months ago

First impression? Superb!

raraewriterraraewriter11 months ago

Great story. Heartfelt and sweet. Happy I found your works. Regards.

PwaymanPwayman11 months ago

What a beautiful, gentle, love story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun story. The sex parts were good. Iā€™m a little creeped out though by a guy hanging on to a high school crush that tightly after 25 years and thinking it was his one true love. Despite his professed effort this seems like a serious problem for that relationship going forward. So overall not bad as pure fantasy, but those notes and not enough to credibly make me believe she could fall for him ultimately gets in the way for me.

tomasnytomasny11 months ago

It is a very beautiful love story. A nerd found redemption with his crush's daughter 25 years later. I think that is incredible tender and sweet. I don't know the possibility of it but it is a lovely fantasy.

akindman22015akindman220158 months ago

What a truly beautiful and loving story! Thank you šŸ™

DINGDONG33DINGDONG337 months ago

Amazing, delightful, and super good. Keep telling great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous