Reunion Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

We finished off our pasta, so I took the bowls and rinsed them off and stuck them in the dishwasher.

"I only ran it once. I use so few dishes it didn't seem worth it." she said.

"With two of us here for the next little while it'll get used."

"Little while? How long are you here for?"

"A couple of weeks. Then I'm off to Belize. There are some ruins I want to visit down there."

"Oh. Wow, that's so cool. You really travel a lot."

"That's my thing, I like to go places. I also like to make things. And going to see stuff, ruins, or cities, or museums, or whatever, that gives me inspiration for my work."

"Wow. Sorry, I keep saying wow, but that's what it is. You have such an exciting life."

"Well, the only excitement I want right now is my pillow, right after I take a shower to wash the airline stink off me."

I shut the lights off and we headed upstairs. I went first, because I really, really did not want to see Sam in that slinky nightshirt right in front of my nose. God damn, she was so pretty.

+++

I spoke to Grant and told him that moving Sam again this late in the term would probably screw up her grades. So stop looking for a new place, at least for now. I figured she could just stay in my guest suite. I'm away so much anyways, and it's nice to have a house sitter to look after the place when I'm gone.

Commuting to school was time consuming and tedious for her, as the bus schedule was not really good for getting her there and back. So I handed her the key to my Tesla. "Here, you can drive this to and from campus. It'll be easier and save you a lot of time."

"Oh, I couldn't take your car, how would you get around?"

"Sam, I have two cars. Just take the Tesla, and I'll drive my Jeep. Oh, and if you need a parking pass let me know, I'll get you one."

"Oh, I can't let you pay for that."

"Hey, yes you can. It's my car, and I don't want it towed because you parked in the wrong lot at the wrong time or something silly like that. I'll get you a pass tomorrow and then you can just drive to school."

"Thanks Wade. I owe you. You're doing so much for me."

"You don't owe me anything Sam. I just want you to succeed."

She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. For a moment I was transported into the memory of a fantasy, where Kerry and I were together. Sam left the room, but her kiss stayed on my cheek for a long, long time. Dammit, this was so wrong. She needed to get away from me, or I would be treating her like, like, I dunno, part of my fantasy. And that would never come true.

+++

We settled into a new normal, for both of us. She was at school while I worked on projects in the shop. The latest one was a stained glass art piece with an iron frame. It was a butterfly hanging off it's chrysalis. I hadn't thought of a name for it yet, but it was turning out better than I hoped.

In the evenings we made dinner together, laughing and talking in the kitchen as we worked. She was so bright and buoyant, always smiling and happy. Sam was loving her classes at school, and was acing stuff left and right. She was brilliant. After dinner I would sit and read while she did her homework at the dining room table. She could have done it in her room, but she said it was too quiet, too lonely. She wanted to work where there were at least someone else around. And the only people around was me.

She brought classmates home a few times to study or work on group projects. They were all amazed at how cool my house was, and I just tried to stay out of sight. I did hear a couple of her classmates teasing her about living with such an old guy in such an old house, but she laughed at them and said it was all just luck, both good and bad, that got her there.

I went off to Belize and toured the museums and the ruins, then spent some time soaking up the sun on their beaches. A very relaxing few weeks. When I got home this time, it was mid-day, and I took a nap. I woke to the smell of a stir fry wafting up from the kitchen. I'd taught Sam how to make Pad Thai so she wanted to surprise me. It was delicious.

Now, every night, I'd drive myself crazy telling myself I had to get Sam out of my life. This stupid fantasy I was living with was doing neither of us any good. And no matter what I told myself all it took was for her to smile at me in the morning and I was lost. She would sit there at breakfast and tell me about her plans for the day and she'd kiss me on the cheek before she left and my resolve would vanish in a puff of smoke.

One evening a couple of weeks after I got back from Belize I was reading and she was at the table writing a paper or something, and she asked me a question.

"Wade, how come there's no women in your life?"

"Sorry?"

"You don't have a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend either, but I don't think you swing that way."

"Uh, no, I don't."

"Well? Why no girlfriend? You're a nice guy, good looking, what's stopping you?"

"I, uh, I just never fell in love again."

"Again?"

Oh shit, why did I say 'again'? "Well, I kind of fell in love a long time ago, and it just didn't work out."

"Oh! Who was it? What happened?" She was leaning forward now, arms on the table, with this curious and beseeching look on her face. Like she cared, she really cared, about what happened to me.

"Kerry." I whispered, or whimpered, almost inaudibly. That look on her face just dragged the name out of me.

Sam's eyes went wide. I could see her putting together all the pieces in her head. It was like every time I'd looked at her in the time she'd been living under my roof I'd given her a clue, but she had missed them all, until now, when the vital missing piece dropped into place.

"Wade?"

I felt the hot tracks of tears crawling down my cheeks. All the angst and fear from when I was a teenager came crashing down on me. I felt like I was back in the caf at school, wishing desperately to be able to speak to Kerry, but my feet were frozen and my tongue was mute. Life was just gonna slip past me again, still, always.

"Wade, look at me." I looked into her eyes, expecting disgust and loathing. I didn't see that. I wasn't sure what I was seeing, but it wasn't what I'd feared. "You had a crush on my mom?"

I nodded. I had no words right now.

"And I look just like her. And you feel like that around me now too, don't you?"

"Yah." I croaked, throat tight, unable to speak.

"Oh, Wade, I'm so sorry." Those words tore into my heart. Sorry. So sorry. She was trying to let me down easy, but it was more likely gonna feel like plummeting to the bottom of an elevator shaft.

Then she continued. "I didn't mean to tease you. I kept waiting and waiting for you to say something or do something."

"What? You, uh?"

"Men can be so dense. That night at the reunion, when you looked at me, and called me Kerry, it was wow, just so incredible. I've never seen anyone look at me or any woman like that before. Sure, lots of people mistook me for my Mom that night, but none of them looked at me like you did."

"I, uh, well, you were just. Uh" I was having a hard time processing. Anything. Thoughts, words, breathing, that kind of thing.

"Did you see me dancing with anyone else? Were any of the other kids hanging out with the guests? Nuh uh. Just me, with you."

She was right. And I never noticed. "Why?" I asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Because of how you looked at me. I've had a few boyfriends, but never got very far with them. I wanted a proper relationship, with respect and love and caring. All boys my age want is to grab my tits and get in my pants. That look you gave me when you walked in the door, and the way you talked to me whenever you saw me, that was what I was looking for. Someone who wanted more than just a quick round of sex, someone who wanted me, as me, all of me."

"Sam, I'm sorry, I can't, this isn't, wouldn't be right."

She laughed and smiled at me. "Look at you, so concerned about me, so worried for me. Do you think I was just accepting all your help with housing because I was taking advantage of you? Or staying here, in your home, even when you could easily have moved me somewhere else? I want to be here. I want to see you look at me like that, like I'm the only person in the room, the only person in the world. I love when you do that."

My nerves were screaming, and I felt like my skin was going to tear itself away from my body and fling itself across the room at her. I was coming apart under her words. I still couldn't say anything, so I just croaked her name. "Sam."

She got up and walked over to me, then settled into my lap, curling up with her arms around my neck. I could feel her breath against my throat, her warmth radiating against me, and her scent wafting into my nostrils. Automatically my arms took her in. Fuck. I was doomed. Her mother, my Kerry, she was gonna hate me, want me dead. Everyone would call me a creepy old man, would think I had a thing for young girls, too young. She's only 18! Everyone would despise me. But having her here in my arms like this defeated all these thoughts.

I had this girl, whose looks triggered all the feelings of my first and only love, and whose personality lit up any room she was in, and whose heart, my god, her heart was mine? "Samantha."

"Hmmm."

"I love you." I said in a barely audible whisper.

She giggled and said "I know that."

She sat in my lap, letting me soak up her presence, inhale her scent, and just... be. Be together. Me and Kerry. No! Me and Sam. Samantha. "What do we do now?" I asked.

"I have to finish my homework, and you have to read." She kissed my cheek and I turned to look into her eyes. Then she kissed me. It started as a slow, soft, gentle kiss. Then she kissed harder, and tightened her arms around my neck. Her tongue came questing between my lips and I gave up, gave in, gave myself up. After a few minutes we broke that kiss. I was sure she could feel my erection under her, but she wasn't shy about that. She got up, put a hand behind my head to pull me into another brief but steamy kiss, and dropped her other hand to my crotch. After kissing me and groping me she went back to the dining room table and her homework.

I sat there watching her. It was all I could do. An hour or so later Sam closed her books and put them in her backpack. She smiled at me and said "Time for bed" and got up. I almost expected her to come to me, but she didn't. Instead, she turned and walked over to the main staircase, looking back over her shoulder for a second before she slowly ascended the stairs. The look and the smile she sent me was enough to finally break the spell that had me sitting there dazed for the last hour.

I followed after her, not as slowly, and when I got to the second floor I saw Sam walking into my room instead of the guest suite where she'd been staying the last couple of months. I felt like lightning had struck me, the excitement sent a tingling through my nerves. Was this really happening? I stood outside my bedroom door for a few seconds, taking a few deep breaths to calm myself.

Stepping into my bedroom, I saw light shining from under the bathroom door. That's where she was. I didn't know what to do. Should I go in? The door was closed. I sat on the edge of the bed to wait. It wasn't long before I heard the toilet flush and the door opened.

Sam was standing in my bathroom brushing her teeth. I got up to join her. My dick was rock hard already and bulging in my pants. I noticed that my toothbrush was missing - no, she was using it. I stood there stupidly watching her, waiting for my turn, I guess. When she finished she rinsed my brush and handed it to me. A quick kiss on my cheek, and she slipped past me into the bedroom. I brushed my teeth then, watching her as she sat patiently in the edge of my bed.

I left the bathroom light on and the door open. After turning on the bedside lamp I approached her. Sam stood and put her arms around my neck and we kissed. We fit together almost perfectly. She was an inch or so shorter than me, so our lips met easily. It was time to let my instinct take over, because rational thought was not working, so I began to undress her. I soon had her down to her plain tan bra and panty set. She began to undress me, stopping to kiss each piece of me that she uncovered. She didn't stop when she got me down to my underwear, but instead boldly peeled my boxer briefs down and tossed them away. She gave my dick a few kisses and took the tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue around my head.

Sam stood up and turned away from me, pulling her hair forward over a shoulder. I presumed it was to access her bra clasp, so I took care of that, and it dropped to the floor with the rest of our clothes. I reached out around her and slid my hands over her breasts, pulling her back against me. God, they felt so good, they were firm and soft, with hardened nipples, and I ran my hands up and down her torso again and again. Sam leaned back against me and purred something that sounded like "Just like I knew it would be". I ran my hands down until I encountered her panties, then started working them off her hips.

As I knelt down to lower her underwear she turned around, allowing me to see her pussy. Jesus effing christ she was beautiful. A wedge of soft downy hair trailed over her vulva, from which protruded a pair of amazing little lips. Pink and wrinkled, like petals on a flower, they hung before me. And I could smell her. Her arousal. It was sharp, wild, and heady, the kind of thing I always wanted to encounter when I was down here on a woman, but was seldom as perfect as this.

I grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her to me, burying my face in her crotch. Seeking her pussy with my lips and my tongue, trying to taste her, to find her. This angle was all wrong for pussy licking, so after a few seconds I pulled away and looked up at her. I fought the urge to call her Kerry.

"Sam? Are-Are you sure?"

Her fingers twined in my hair, and her smile broadened with her answer "Oh yes, I am very sure." She pulled away from me and sat on the edge of the bed. I shuffled up between her knees and just took her in. She was everything I'd dreamt of and more.

"Oh god Kerry." I whispered.

She reached out and clutched my head, fingers sinking into my hair, pulling painfully at my scalp. forcing my gaze into her eyes. "Stop using her name." she said in a very icy tone. Shit. I'd called her Kerry again. "Who am I?" she demanded.

"Sam. Samantha."

Her grip loosened and she smoothed my hair down, then leaned back on her hands. "Good. Don't forget it."

I had to exorcise Kerry's name from my psyche, from my brain. I climbed up onto the bed and lay next to her. Everything about her shouted 'Kerry' to me. I had to change that. I began to kiss and touch her all over. And with every touch, every kiss, every caress, I called her Samantha.

I began at her forehead and worked my way over her face. Every bit of her face, I touched and kissed, and called her Sam. I moved to her neck and her ears, naming her, naming every bit of her. With each word and each touch, she melted into the bed. She touched me back, with careful questing fingers. But she was silent apart from a few gasps and coos.

I got down to her shoulders and her chest, and here my caresses became broader. And my kisses became licks, tasting swathes of her skin until I reached her breasts. Now she was a bit more vocal, not really loud, just more and different sounds. And her hands moved more definitely, trying to guide me to what she wanted. And she wanted me to play with her tits. That was something I could get behind.

I explored and tasted and played with her nipples, which made the sounds she was making more insistent and interesting. I continued to name her, every inch of her, as I moved lower and lower. She giggled when some parts were kissed, and I found out she was a little ticklish.

Her pussy was lovely, with sparse dark hair and perfect little butterfly lips that were already wet and distended. I kissed and licked and nibbled gently at her, which provoked more of those little sounds of joy and a writhing motion on the bed. I named every aspect of her little pussy "Samantha", and reluctantly moved on.

Down her legs, covering her thighs and knees and ankles with little kisses and caresses. Her name repeated over and over, and then her feet came into my hands. They weren't delicate things, they were feet, average ordinary feet, but they were hers, so I worshiped them. There were more ticklish spots down there, and she was starting to giggle and thrash on the bed.

Finally, I was done, so I slid up beside her and we kissed.

"Oh Wade, that was wonderful."

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"There is only one woman in this room right now, and it's you, Samantha."

She kissed me hard in response to that, then said "Make love to me."

I smiled at her, because I'd been doing just that all this time. Then I slid down the bed and moved between her legs, down to her pussy which I had so reluctantly abandoned a little while ago.

"What are you doing?"

"Making love to you."

"But-"

"Hush Sam. Trust me."

I was sure that none of her boyfriends had ever done this, let alone done it properly. They'd have botched it if they even got this far, and I wanted to give her the best experience I could. I didn't have all that much experience myself, but I knew that being gentle and being observant worked. I started by suckling her labia, which brought soft coos and mumbled words of encouragement to my ears. She tasted wonderful, and I was soon licking her with broad sweeping strokes. I kept this up and suddenly she tensed up and shook under me as she came. That was surprisingly fast.

Instead of licking her now, I just ran my hands over her stomach and thighs, letting her recover for a minute or two. Then I began again. I found her tiny clit up in her folds, secreted away from prying tongues. She came again, harder than before I think. There were fewer words and more moans in her voice now, and she was moving around a lot more too. I held onto her by wrapping my arms around her thighs. Now I could follow her motions and not lose contact with my tongue.

I let go with one hand and moved it so I could touch her pussy. My fingers sought her opening, and found it amongst the wet slippery folds. I parted her gently, and slowly worked a finger inside the very tight confines of her vagina. Sam began to buck and shudder as another orgasm approached. That's when I started hunting for her G spot at the same time as I began to lick her little clit again. She came amid a quiet chorus of breathy moans and shudders. I kept at her, prolonging her pleasure, and she responded by cumming on and on for nearly a minute before she curled up and rolled away from my grasp.

Shivering, she lay on her side panting. Her hair was in total disarray, and her skin was flushed, a beautiful and erotic sight. I spooned against her back and held her for a while. I spoke soft words of love, of affection, of devotion and affirmation. I loved this girl, I wanted her to love me, to stay with me, to be part of me.

Samantha turned over to kiss me, cupping my cheek with her hand. Tears streaked her face, and the sight of those wet salty tracks across her cheeks wrenched at my heart.

"What's wrong? Was that too much? Did I hurt you?"

"No! No, I'm so happy now I can't help it. That was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt."

"Wait till we try the next step."

"Oh yes, please."

She was so plain, so ordinary, so very girl-next-door, but to me that made her perfect and beautiful. She was Sam. I told her I loved her again and she kissed me in return. "Come here." I said as I laid on my back and pulled her over me. Her soft weight slid over me, pressing me down into the mattress. We kissed again and my hands roamed across her skin. Up and down her back, over her shoulders and arms, her hips, and her sides. Then over the sides of her breasts and up over her neck and face and hair.